Alphia Corporation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, the delightful redhead with the dimpled smile about whom he had had so many masturbatory fantasies caught his eye. "Ah - Emily, please."

"Awww, you like me best," she said, "Thank you." She reached into her purse and extracted her phone.

"Slut rule number 13," she said to Carrie, "always have some good striptease music on hand; you never know when you're gonna need it!"

Emily thumbed quickly through her phone and a sultry and sexy saxophone sound filled the room. "Ned Prysock," Emily said to Carrie as she strode to the center of the room, swaying her hips and shedding her shawl, under which she had a spaghetti strap top. "Little known these days, but Purple Wall is a true slut's 'go to' for moments like this."

Carrie giggled, out of excitement as much as anything. She was a bit intimidated by Emily, except that Mrs. Smith was just so ... nice and welcoming and supportive.

"And hot ...", Carrie wondered to herself. It was clear that Emily was not wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly pressed against the thin fabric of her top. Her skirt rode up her thighs as she shimmied down and then up, pulling one spaghetti strap down one lovely shoulder.

"Is she even wearing panties?" Carrie wondered, her excitement building at the scene.

Tom shot Emily a happy smile and a thumb's up sign and she smiled right back and leant down in his direction to give him the first glance at her décolletage.

"Ohhhh," Tom said in ecstatic pleasure, pulling Mrs. Bishop's head further down on his cock. Annette gurgled as the tip of his cock pushed into her throat, but she got everything under control, repositioned herself and took him down to the root in one swift go.

Tom nearly shot out of his chair in surprise and some the wives laughed as he moaned, his eyes now closed missing, at least for the moment, Emily's perfect tits which had just made their appearance. The girls were delightful, slightly larger than Carrie's but with lovely pink nipples and a scattering of freckles on her otherwise clear and very light skin.

At that moment Carrie's phone chimed that Sam had just sent her a text. Despite the fact that she was riveted to the scene, she retrieved her phone from her clutch bag and thumbed open the screen to see a picture of her Sam, looking surprised but not entirely displeased, with a load of cum across his face.

The hand on the hard cock, milking for the last little bit of sperm was visible on the left corner of the picture.

She must have made some kind of reaction because Karen was leaning over her shoulder.

"Haha!" She exclaimed softly, one eye on the phone and the other on the fun happening elsewhere in the room. "Good for the Chairman!"

Carrie glanced at her friend in surprise.

Karen shrugged, with a sly smile, "Don't tell me you didn't just love it, watching Sam suck Gary off," she said, "I love making the men pull their weight around here."

Carrie nodded, recalling her conversation with Emily just this morning. Then she thought for a moment and typed her message back to her loving, cum-covered husband.

Then she grinned at Karen and returned to watching the show.

She laughed out loud as Emily, now fully naked and sporting a pretty red landing strip on her carefully groomed pussy, spun prettily, wiggled sexily and pointed with both hands directly at Lauren Boozier.

"You're next, slut!" She announced happily.

"Gingers unite!" Karen called out, and her comment was met with general hilarity but for Tom Owens, now straining for release, Annette Bishop preparing to eat a load of sperm and Lauren Boozier who frowned angrily. She did get up, though, and started undressing in as unsexy a fashion as was possible.

Just as she pulled her blouse off, though, Tom gave a loud groan of ecstatic release and pushed hard up into Mrs. Bishop's expertly sucking mouth. Annette moaned herself as Tom's cock spurted directly into her throat.

The moment caused a pause in the proceedings as everyone's attention was fixed on the sexual moment. Lauren took the opportunity to grab her blouse and put it back on. She returned to her seat, fully clothed.

Carrie saw Karen and Emily's gazes meet each other, Emily still entire naked, her legs crossed demurely where she sat sipping her wine again. Emily just shook her head and Karen murmured, "Cow."

The three ladies broke up into giggles.

"This is the best company ever," Carrie thought to herself. She was soaking wet from excitement, laughing with her two new, very good friends, and she was going to get fucked tonight. "Does it get better than this?" She wondered.