Alphia Corporation Ch. 13

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
4.3k words
4.36
16.5k
14
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Sam very eager to get home but he wasn't able to get away on time and it wasn't until almost 9 pm that he finally pulled into his garage.

All he could think about was taking his wife into his arms again. His hopes were dashed when he ran into the kitchen. The children were asleep but Carrie was not in sight.

"In here, honey," he heard her call him from the master bedroom.

"Hot diggity!" He said to himself as he walked quickly across the kitchen, ignoring the dinner laid out for him, and then down the hall into the bedroom.

"Oh, no," he sighed.

Carrie gave him a look as she turned her pretty head to put in some beautiful diamond earrings. She was dressed in heels and her sexiest nightie, and in a long, Burberry raincoat that was hanging open. Carrie had been called out for a liaison.

"Honey, I'm so sorry," Carrie said to Sam as her husband's face fell. "I really am sorry. But there was a meeting of the ladies, and Tom Owens today - and we DEFINITELY - need to talk about that, so I was unavailable this afternoon for Mr. McEndrick. I had hoped he would just reschedule - or double book me tomorrow - but Dorothy McEndrick called and asked me to come over for a late evening.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam said, heartfully.

Carrie gave Sam an amused glance and then squinted in concentration as she put her earring in. Then, finally complete and ready, she walked over to her husband and snuggled up to him. She grinned into Sam's chest as he put his arms around her.

She looked up at him and gave him a grin. "Probably!"

Sam looked startled for a moment and then laughed with her. "You little horny minx," he murmured and gave his wife a kiss. The kiss lasted a few moments and then Carrie moved away a step or so and buttoned up her coat to hide her suggestive clothing beneath.

"Not much of a disguise there, that coat," Sam murmured suggestively. The raincoat, with her lovely hair and makeup, and her sexy heels beneath left little doubt that the raincoat was covering something quite racy.

Carrie looked at her husband and then down at her feet. She shrugged in agreement. "It's dark and I won't be outside long enough for people to get a good look."

She cinched the Burberry coat belt around her slender waist and looked at Sam, pausing for a moment, thinking about what to say. She took a moment to reach up and tenderly touch his cheek.

"A suggestion, honey," she said to her husband. "I'd avoid self-help if I were you. There might be something special for you later tonight and I'd not want you to miss out on some fun."

Sam looked at his wife. "Huh?" He croaked, surprised and inarticulate.

"Just sayin'," Carrie snickered as she walked through the kitchen and opened the door to the garage. Stepping into the closed garage and glanced back and blew her husband a kiss as she pressed the automatic door opener and headed to her minivan.

Next to Sam's S8, Carrie's minivan looked dingy and tired. "She deserves a better car than that," Sam thought to himself, making a mental note to find her something that matched her.

He watched her drive off, refusing his attempts for her to take his car. When the garage door closed behind her, Sam checked on the sleeping children and then went back into the kitchen. He ate the steak and salad that Carrie had left out for him and cracked a beer.

He was about to click on the television in the living room to see if there was some game on when he heard the electric garage door engage again.

He paused for a moment, surprised.

"Huh. That was quick," he thought to himself as he levered himself out of his favorite spot on the couch to meet his wife at door from the kitchen to the garage. When he opened the door he gaped. In the spot where his car had been was now an absolutely beautiful yellow 911 Porsche Carrera with a black ragtop.

"Whoa!" He murmured to himself, shocked but pleased that Carrie had surprised him with a new car. He grinned and then saw the driver step out of the car and his jaw dropped again.

Emily Smith smiled brightly at Sam's confusion. She was a shade taller than Carrie's 5'3" with bright red hair in wavy locks around her delightfully freckled face. Her cream colored spaghetti strap summer dress flowed as she stepped out of the car. Sam noticed with a practiced eye how her breasts moved fetchingly beneath her dress. It caused him to immediately wonder what Emily was wearing underneath that dress, if anything.

Mrs. Smith smiled up at Sam who was standing on the top of the step leading into the kitchen.

Sam, who had gotten his feet back under him, grinned at her as he took in all her red-headed, freckled beauty.

"Nice car," he said with a smile of his own.

"Thank you," Emily replied pertly. Then she turned and pointed a hand-held automatic garage door opener at the door and pressed the button.

As the machinery kicked into gear again she stepped lightly up the step to where Sam stood in the kitchen. Sam noticed that she was wearing backless wooden clogs on her feet. He grinned again, wider this time.

He might not know much about fashion, but Carrie had explained to him that that type of footwear was known as 'fuck me' shoes.

"You going to invite me in?" Emily Smith said brightly to Sam as she handed him the garage door opener. Sam looked down at it and frowned in confusion.

"Uh, yeah, of course," he said, holding the door for her.

Emily giggled as she ducked under his arm holding open the door. "Carrie lent this to me today," she explained as she handed the automatic garage door opener to Sam.

Sam, still in a bit of shock, followed Emily into the kitchen and he stood still for a moment stupidly, an open beer in his hand.

Emily gave him a look of amused exasperation. "What's a girl got to do to get a drink around here?" she asked.

"Haha, sorry," Sam laughed at himself. "What would you like?"

"One of those would be nice," she said, pointing to Sam's Brooklyn Lager.

"Wow," Sam said, grabbing another from the fridge. "A beer drinking lady, I like that."

He reached into the refrigerator and took out one of the remaining beers. He started to look around for the bottle opener when Emily took it from his hand, put the bottle against the counter, cap touching the top of the counter, and with an expert rap of her little fist on the top of the bottle, popped the top right off.

"Cheers!" She said brightly, laughing at Sam's surprised expression on his face.

She took a swallow and saluted Sam with her beer. They toasted one another with a sharp clink and then there was a momentary silence.

Emily was stunning. In the momentary silence her presence was intoxicating.

"Sooo," Emily Smith said, sidling up to Sam, still taking sips from her beer. "Carrie said that I should take care of you this evening, so you don't suffer so much as you did last night."

Sam felt his pulse start to quicken. His palms felt moist and he flushed.

Emily let out a throaty chuckle that sent shivers down Sam's spine.

"We both know that right now Carrie is bed with another man," Emily said, looking up at Sam with smoky eyes. "Actually, if I know Ryan and Dorothy ... and I do," Emily continued, "Carrie is in bed right now with another woman, and she is enjoying herself very, very much."

Emily put her beer down on a nearby counter and, her hands free, did a little spin for Sam. Her dress rose up to reveal her thighs.

"You're really cute," she said, sidling up to him again. She took Sam's beer from him, took a pull from his bottle and stepped away just enough to reach the counter behind Sam to remove his beer from the equation. As she brushed against him Sam could feel her breasts against his chest. They felt heavenly.

Sam still stood there, poleaxed, not certain how life could possibly be so good to him.

Reaching up she took his face in her hands and pulled him down to hers.

"Sam, I like beer, but I'm no lady," she said seriously, inches away from him, her green eyes holding his, "You're stalling. I'm here to have some fun. I'd like to stop ... fucking around so we can start ... fucking around, if you take my meaning."

"Oh, yes," Sam said, relaxing now that he was on firmer ground as to what was going to happen, "I do understand!"

"Good!" Emily said brightly. "Now take me to bed!" She took his hand and tugged it eagerly, pulling him towards the den, her dress flouncing around in all sorts of distracting ways.

"No, no," Sam said, laughing. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the hallway leading to the master bedroom. "You said 'take me to bed!', and that sofa is not the bed."

Emily Smith laughed and let him pull her down the hall but when he opened the door to the master bedroom she paused at the threshold, unsure of herself for the first time.

Sam looked at her with an amused frown. "What's wrong?"

"Ummm ... that's you and Carrie's bed, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, you said bed and that's the bed," Sam said as he smiled. He took Emily by the hand and led her into the room.

"But, I don't know if Carrie is going to like it if ... if we ... do it in her bed," Emily said. "Having sex with you is one thing, but doing it in her bed ... that's maybe another."

Sam pulled Emily to him and kissed her. She let herself be pulled, not reluctantly, but not as eager as she had been.

Sam let his hands roam over her body, over her back and shoulders, and over her ass. He kissed his way down her face to her neck and she moaned in spite of herself and shivered with pleasure in his arms.

"The thought of having sex with you in our bed while my wife is with another man in his bed is very, very exciting," Sam whispered in Emily's ear, now fondling her breasts.

That evidently did it. "OK," Emily breathed, "but if Carrie is upset, it was your idea."

"No problem," Sam said, not quite certain whether Emily had a point but well into the stage of excitement that it blew other concerns out the window.

They kissed again and Emily fondled Sam's hard cock through his pants as Sam eased the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

"I can see why the senior executives love The Arrangement so well," Sam said to Emily. "It's pretty hot fucking another man's wife."

Emily nodded happily as she crossed her arms across her body and pulled her sundress up, over her head and off. Sam's hands went immediately to her tits and she chuckled throatily as she tossed the dress off to one side of the bed.

Emily pushed his hands away and bent to skim her thong panties off and stood in front of Sam, her hands in the air, and gave a tinkling little "Ta Da!" and posed.

And then she squeaked as Sam tackled her onto the bed. His hands and mouth were all over her. Emily responded eagerly, feeling the strong muscles in his arms and across his back as she wriggled under his ministrations. Sam snaked one hand down her tummy and between her legs. His fingers parted the patch of reddish hair and then he was touching her clitoris.

"Oh my ...", Emily moaned, clutching Sam's wrist in her hands.

He slipped a finger inside her and she gasped. Sam grinned down at her, feeling her very wet, but his happy gaze went unnoticed as her eyes were closed to better enjoy the sensation of Sam's ministrations.

After a few moments he suckled also at her nipple as he inserted a second finger into her, and then he removed his hand from her pussy.

"Taste yourself," he said, and brought his hand to her face. Emily quickly slurped his fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking her juices off her fingers.

"Wow, that's hot," he said and together they got Sam's clothes off. In moments he was kicking his trousers off and Emily was eagerly sucking his cock. Sam let her work on him for a few moments but then gently pulled her off and pushed her back down on the bed again.

She gave him a look.

"Don't worry, you are wonderful at sucking dick, Emily," Sam chuckled, "but I've been at a slow boil all day. It would be a crime against humanity to rush too quickly to the end with a woman as beautiful as you."

"I know," Emily said, putting one small and soft hand on his chest and pushing. As Sam let himself be pushed down onto the bed she moved so she was curled up between his legs, his cock in her manicured pretty hands. "My Steve has been in your situation before. A lot. You are on a hair trigger now. Let me suck you off so that you can actually fuck me once you recover."

Sam gasped, his mouth open in shock and amazement, and then a huge, cheesy grin broke out across his face and he reached her to pull her down to his penis.

A smile bloomed on her pretty face and she actually blushed slightly, which struck Sam as adorable given the situation that she was in. Emily pushed his hands away, winked at him, and bent her adorably pretty red-haired head down and slurped the head of his raging cock inside her very sweet and delicious mouth.

It was embarrassingly quick, maybe 90 seconds before Sam felt the familiar sensation of his balls beginning to boil. He must have groaned out loud because Emily chuckled in a satisfied sort of way and started pumping his cock as she sucked on the head. He grabbed her head and dumped ropes of jizz into her sucking mouth.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk, STEVE, I'M CUMMING YOUR WIFE'S MOUTH!!" He heard himself roar as Emily emptied his balls.

Emily giggled again, muffled as she expertly tended to the completion of Sam's ejaculation. A minute or so later, having swallowed a giant load of Sam's well-deserved cum, she snuggled up to him and gave him a quick kiss.

Sam lay boneless in the bed. "Oh my God ... I can see why the Senior Executives love The Arrangement so much ... so hot."

"Mhmm," Mrs. Smith said quietly into Sam's ear. "It is very hot ... and we are just getting started."

Sam's eyes popped open and he grinned, pushed himself upright quickly enough to make Emily give a startled noise. He moved down the bed a bit, and then grabbed Emily's legs, pushed them open and dived inside.

"Oh my God," Emily moaned as he licked her wet pussy, "this is an unexpected treat."

Sam grinned into her pussy as he sucked on her clitoris. Emily seemed to like his ministrations to her needs as she quickly had her hands on his head, pulling him hard into her. "Stick your finger in me," Emily demanded.

Sam quickly complied, without pausing in his tongue lashing on her clit and she groaned. He reached inside her vagina and curled his finger in the 'come hither' motion that Carrie loved so much and Emily lurched and cried out. It took only a few minutes of that before she climaxed and cried out, pushing his head away from her as she became too sensitive, post-release.

He let her push him away and climbed up next to her and gave her a kiss, a proud grin across his face.

"Oh wow, you are good," Emily breathed. "It's so nice to find a man who is willing to pay attention and learn ... that's the best head I have enjoyed ... from a man ... in a long, long time."

Sam's cock had recovered and he rolled over on top of her, pushing her legs apart with his knees and she immediately opened up and put her legs around his waist. Reaching between them he maneuvered his penis at her entrance and shoved in.

"Ummmmmm," she moaned, and Sam groaned also, the feeling of her moist pussy enveloping his cock just amazing. He buried himself easily balls deep inside of the lovely, married woman beneath him and he caught her eye. She opened her mouth to his and he kissed her tenderly as he moved inside her. It was somehow even more exciting to make love to her, as though they were long-time lovers.

"Enjoy tomorrow," Emily breathed in his ear, her arms wrapped around Sam's body, pulling him to her, "working with Steve, knowing that you fucked me, but don't enjoy it too much because your Carrie is going to return the favor ...".

That last was delivered with an evil chuckle and it made Sam's body stiffen in excitement.

"Yeah," Sam murmured back, "but tonight Steve is my cuck, and I fucking LOVE it."

Sam made love to Emily for a while, then rolled her over and fucked her like an animal and came deep inside her, roaring out his release. It was such a pleasant change to enjoy a feeling of mastery for a change. Having another man fuck your wife was extremely hot, and being able to slake your frustration and need for the power rush was wonderful.

=========

It was a little after 7:00 on Tuesday night and the city lights were shining through the windows of the Chairman's suite at Alphia Corporation. He had just finished the conference call with Japan and Donald Jones was looking over the latest numbers from the Roberts deal. He was very satisfied with how everything was falling into place. The income was steady, so far no hidden issues had come up and already they had been approached with interest in some of the parts they were hoping to shed.

"This has turned out better than I thought it might," he thought to himself.

Parsons and Borges had done their jobs well, but he also realized that what was accomplished was also because they had the good fortune to have had Gary Burroughs and Sam Stevenson along to work the details. The two senior guys usually did a great job, but sometimes the devil is in the details, and the two younger guys had covered the collective corporate ass in a very effective way. It was just one of those things that had worked out according to plan, and for that Donald Jones was very happy.

"I already gave Nancy Owens to Gary, but I need to do something extra special for Sam, too," he thought to himself and as his thoughts wandered they landed on Sam's wife, Carrie, and the exquisite way she felt around him, and the look on her face when her legs were wrapped around his waist.

The tone on his desk phone sounded and snapped him from his pleasant memory of the newest junior wife at Alphia Corporation, and he could see by the blinking light on the keyboard that his secretary Carol was trying to ring through.

"Yes Carol. What can I do for you? You should be long home by now."

"No worries. I am sorry to disturb Mr. Jones, but I am getting ready to leave for the evening and wanted to see if there was anything else before I left."

"No thanks. Just go home and have a nice evening."

"Thank you, sir. I will. Oh, and before I forget, a courier just dropped off some hard copies of some things that Annette Bishop needed signatures on. There was a note to call her if you had any questions. She indicated that these were personal papers, not corporate, and that there was no rush for today."

"Oh yes, she is doing some estate work for me. Just leave them on your desk and I will grab them on my way out. Thanks again, Carol. You have a good night."

Carol had been with the Chairman for over a decade now, and anything he needed done he knew he could count on her. In the old days, he probably would have relied on her for some of his more carnal needs, but with The Arrangement working so well that was never on the radar. It was one of the only relationships he had at Alphia Corporation that he valued more than the money or The Arrangement.

Annette Bishop was probably the one other, and funnily enough that stemmed from The Arrangement. For whatever reason though, it was also a dear friendship that he had enjoyed very much over the years. Sometimes the sex was actually very intimate between them, and she was really the only woman he would ever indulge in pillow talk with after an encounter. He found her funny, smart as hell, and a force to reckoned with. Had life been different, she might even be his ultimate match. But for whatever it was, he enjoyed it.

He picked up his cell phone and hit Annette's speed dial.

"Well Hello Donald! How are you this evening?"

"I am well Annette, am I disturbing anything?"

"No Don, I am still at the office getting ready to call it a night. You?"

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers
12