Alphia Corporation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good. No, I just wanted to thank you for getting that package sent over. Carol told me it got here and just needed signatures. And, I thought it was just a good chance to hear a friendly voice."

Annette was genuinely flattered by the compliment, because as she well knew, Donald Jones, for all of his love of corporate and sexual intrigue was a solid man who actually appreciated her on many levels.

"Oh Don, thank you for that. Was is a good day?"

"Oh yes, one of those days where it is definitely good to be me!! Ha! But then again, aren't they all?!"

The two friends laughed over that for a moment.

"Big plans for the evening?" She asked wondering if this was more than a social call, for which she might not be that surprised. Don Jones occasionally called on her to put out, and she always enjoyed those moments.

"Oh. Nothing so glorious. I'm going to call it a night. I just wanted to touch base with you about the 'coffee klatch', as you referred to it. How did that go?"

"It went fine, just as expected," Annette answered. "Except that I gave Tom Owens a blowjob, which was not entirely expected."

"Oh really?" Mr. Jones said in surprise. "He got the right to any of the ladies and he selected you. You must have been flattered."

"I was, actually," Mrs. Bishop replied. "And the meeting worked perfectly. The ladies are all - except for Lauren who always the fly in the ointment - enthusiastically ... in differing degrees, but still ... are coalescing around support for Nancy."

"Lovely!" the Chairman exulted. "That is going to make things even more interesting around here."

"I'll bet," and the Chairman could hear Mrs. Bishop's smile in her voice.

"Steve took Nancy's sales report this evening, and I 'invited' Gary Burroughs to join him," the Chairman said. "Under the claimed theory that he was a stand in for me as I was too busy, but really just to make Mrs. Owens strip down and fuck a junior executive colleague."

"Oh my," Annette replied. "I wish I could be there to see that. I love watching you push the emotional buttons in The Arrangement. You are a master at exploiting a situation, aren't you?"

"You know it, Annette," the Chairman replied. "There are going to be some changes around here, and it is going to be fun to see how everything shakes out."

=====

By the time Carrie returned home, sweaty and sticky from her evening's fun, Emily was gone, her belly and vagina full of Sam's sperm. Unlike the evening before, her loving husband was not waiting up for her in the hard chair in the kitchen.

Sam's supper dishes were clean and drying in the rack. On the kitchen table was a note written in a clean, feminine hand:

Carrie, Sam is just adorable. I had a great time!

Steve is REALLY excited for you to return the favor!

Love, from your fellow Slutkateer!

Carrie smiled as she put the note back on the table. Thinking better of leaving it where it lay she picked it up and walked into her bedroom.

As soon as she went in the room, her hand went to her throat.

"Ohhh," she murmured to herself and laughed quietly. The bed was a mess, the sheets and blankets all tangled up and strewn around and Sam was on his back, cross-ways across the bed, snoring quietly as he slept the sleep of the sexually exhausted male.

"He is adorable," Carrie said to herself in silent agreement with Emily's note and she crept across the bedroom to the master bath where she removed her makeup and the cum on her face and prepared for bed. As a treat for Sam she returned to the bedroom in only the sexy nightie that she had worn on her outing and snuggled up next to him.

"Mmmfffppphh," Sam groaned, half-asleep, but awake enough to gather his wife into his arms.

Carrie chuckled quietly again and snuggled into her husband's strong and warm body.

Still half asleep, Sam murmured in her delicate ear: "I love Alphia Corporation."

Carrie nodded and kissed him gently, and then they fell asleep together.

12