Alphia Corporation Ch. 14

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
4.9k words
4.3
16.2k
12
11

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Saturday evening:

Finally, after an hour of bath time and book reading the children were finally asleep. Sam made a quick call to Gary while Carrie hopped into the shower.

"Hello? You two almost ready?" Gary said as he answered the phone. Sam smiled as he recognized the eagerness in his friend's voice.

"Almost. The kids are finally asleep and Carrie just jumped into the shower. She told me to ask you for an hour, but if you two are in a hurry you can come on by. We can have a drink while Carrie gets dolled up."

"Hah!" Gary replied with a laugh. Sam could hear Karen in the background, asking what Sam was saying. "Carrie needs an hour, but Sam said we could come over for drinks now."

There was a muffled conversation and then Karen had the phone. "Hi Sam. She doesn't need an hour! She is beautiful just the way she is. We will be there in 20 minutes. Tell Carrie to hurry up!" Sam grinned again at Karen's tinkling laugh.

"Excellent!" Sam replied, his tension, excitement and cock rising again. "I'll be ready."

Sam heard Karen's throaty chuckle as she hung up. Sam got the Proseco from the wine cabinet with a lump in his throat and went to tell his wife that she needed to speed things up.

————

The four friends sat casually at the bar stools at the counter in the kitchen. "You two sure got thrown into the deep end," Karen said as her husband nodded his agreement. "Part of our job, in addition to satisfying the senior leadership's sexual desires," Karen continued, making a hand motion to include all four of them, "is to keep existing customers happy and to close new business, but I don't think new members have been used for anything but senior executive satisfaction so early in their time in The Arrangement ever before."

She took a sip of her wine. "Lovely! I like this," she said to Sam.

"Thank you, we will send you a case. I have a friend in California who makes it."

Carrie smiled at her husband and put a hand on his thigh. The wine came from one of the many vineyards that Sam's college roommate owned. John had been the instigator of the harem cruise that got them into this lifestyle.

"Part of what tonight is about is to discuss what you can expect during your time as junior executives at Alphia Corporation," Karen said, as she returned to the business at hand. "You already know much of this, given the past weekend, but any of us - meaning any of the junior executives and spouses - may and probably will be called upon to help the company succeed and prosper, and also to ensure that business executives are satisfied and happy. The Arrangement is part of the reason that there is next to no turnover in the top ranks of the company and the productivity at senior level is excellent, best in the industry."

"It is also the reason for the strict no nepotism policy," Gary said. "The intelligentsia in the industry seem to think that Alphia's retention success, senior management stability and profitability are a result, in part, of that policy. Recruiting, and keeping, new blood is essential to any business success, obviously."

"But the real reason, of course, is because senior leadership gets their ashes hauled by anyone in the junior executive position," Karen continued. "The non-nepotism policy is so that none of the more sexually creative senior executives try to hire sons and daughters of their colleagues. Fucking wives of other employees is one thing, it is the glue that keeps things moving, but the system would fall apart if The Arrangement would continue for more than one generation."

"That makes sense," Sam said, as Carrie nodded emphatically, "these sex games between my wife and I are not ever going to be shared with the kids."

"Don't worry," Gary said, "that rule is set in stone."

"Right, but back to business," Karen said. "And from the looks of things," she said, looking Carrie in her skimpy and sexy silk nightie, "you girl - you are ready for business!" Carrie blushed and ducked her head as the other three laughed. Karen patted Carrie's hand on the table.

"And like I was saying, we are often called upon to satisfy a senior executive or board member in any way that he - or she - desires," Karen continued. There was a murmur of understanding as each of them recalled the events of the prior weekend. "It is usually us women," Karen indicated Carrie with a nod of her wineglass, "who are providing the entertainment, the extra oomph in negotiations, the thank you gift, the relaxation for the senior staff ... you get the idea."

"But not always," Gary warned Sam. "You know already some of that when you ... ahhh..." Gary tailed off and the ladies tittered at the discomfiture of the two men.

"When Mr. Borges made me blow you?" Sam offered with a grin, helping his friend out.

Carrie and Karen exchanged a glance and Karen rolled her eyes. "You are nervous to discuss it with him because ... I just don't get it. The Senior Executives get to have their way with us and since every guy's fantasy is two girls ... you saw us. I have already gone down on Carrie, and she has made love to me. We don't have a difficult time talking about it."

"Well, it's not exactly the same!" Sam started to protest.

Carrie snorted indelicately into her wineglass and Sam reddened a bit.

"Bullshit," Karen said. "That is such complete bullshit. One of the reasons we are here is to help explain how things work and what you should expect, and you MUST be able to communicate. There are some complicated social and sexual dynamics at work here and you have to be able to talk."

Karen was worked up.

"Karen honey, you've made your point," Gary said to her gently, touching her arm. "And Sam and I have talked already. We are good. I promise. And he has already blown the Chairman, Brad Simpson and probably ... well, I don't know ... Borges, for certain if I know the man. It is always a challenge for the men at first, but he is doing fine."

Sam blushed and nodded.

"Ok, thank you." Karen took a sip of her wine. "I'm sorry. I just get tired of this false distinction. We four are all corporate whores, bought and paid for. I've eaten a lot of pussy, all the wives do, and the husbands are going to be sucking a lot of dick. That is one of the reasons I pushed for the change in policy with regards to female junior executives. I always try to support women in business, but it is also because you men did not pull your fair share in The Arrangement."

Sam nodded thoughtfully. "It sounds like you are right," he said. "I can't say that I like men nearly as well as women, but it is what I - we," he said, including Gary, "signed up for ... giving blowjobs, and maybe, but I hope not, getting fucked."

There was a momentary pause as Karen and Gary shared a glance, but the moment quickly passed.

"Oh good!" Karen exclaimed. "The other ladies are working on her husbands this weekend, but with you two, and Annette and Patrick, and Emily and George, I think that we are going to be moving this in the right direction."

"All right, fine honey, I am sure you have the majority. We can talk about this later. Tonight is about us and Sam and Carrie," Gary said to his wife to bring her back to the matters at hand.

"Right, back to business," Karen said with a twinkle in her eye. "It is pretty straightforward, really. Sam gets a giant promotion and Carrie and you join forces with the junior executives and spouses and we all give our ALL to Alphia Corporation. Any of us can get called to satisfy a senior executive or to help with a client or customer event. What that means can vary."

"Most of the time when an executive wants relief it is a blowjob in his office. Sometimes, though, it is an evening or even a weekend away," Gary said. "Usually it is just Karen that gets called out, but if it's a weekend I often am asked to join her."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Sam inquired. He was already aware of his obligation to submit to the senior executives. He had sucked four of them off this week. His question was intentionally vague but all in the room knew he was asking about the full extent of male on male sexual contact that might be demanded of him.

Gary and Karen looked at one another to see who was going to try to tackle that question. Karen shook her head with a pitying glance to Sam and Gary took up the question.

"It depends on the senior executive, whether he has brought friends and ... well, senior executives get what they want. Basically, it CAN mean anything."

Sam gulped but Karen ignored his concern and continued. "Other times, when we are called out on client relations events, like when we are sent to seduce a particular negotiator - which was our intended role last weekend - the wives are almost always involved and the husbands are not."

"The junior executive on the client gets to choose which wife to bring along on each project," Gary explained. "It should not come of much of a surprise that we guys like to play with other women, so it is unusual for someone to choose his own wife. It happens sometimes, Patrick does it a lot with Annette because he really enjoys - as he describes it - the 'delicious humiliation' of working a file and pimping his own wife out to close the deal."

"Wow," Sam said, not taking a position on the opportunity but secretly thinking that that might be a lot of fun. Carrie, well attuned to her husband, reached under the table and gave his cock a gentle squeeze to let him know that she also thought that might be fun.

"Steve Borges handles customer relations on all the large accounts," Gary said, unaware of the silent communication between Sam and Carrie. "And because he always enjoys letting us know who is in charge, he contacts the junior executive about to be cuckolded and makes him talk with the executive on the file so that he can help his wife prepare."

"There are only two hard and fast rules to follow when you are with a client," Karen said to Carrie. "First, tell the truth. Most men want to know that their escort is a married woman so that if they have sex with her they can feel like they are true conquerors. Bring along a picture of Sam. It is not unusual for a customer to want to fuck me while looking at a picture of Gary, to assert his imagined dominance over my husband. Second, lie about any direct connection to Alphia Corp. I tell them that I help support my family through escorting and that Alphia hired me for the evening to make sure that the target customer, or whatever, has a very, very good time."

"I usually look him in the eye when I say that," Karen explained, catching Sam's eye with a sultry gaze. She wetted her lips with the tip of her tongue and leaned towards Sam so that her top gaped, giving Sam a clear look at her breasts, almost all the way down to the hint of a nipple. She attracted his attention northward with her best throaty and sexy voice, just quietly enough to make certain that Sam understood that she was talking to him. "I am here to ensure that while you are in town you have a very ..." and she paused long enough to place one feminine and delicate hand on Sam's hand "... very ... good time."

Sam and Carrie gaped at her, Sam in an awestruck sex funk and Carrie in amazement.

Carrie broke the moment by bursting into a peal of tinkling laughter. "Oh my God that's amazing! Just look at Sam. He doesn't even know what day it is right now!"

Karen swept her dark hair away from where it had fallen down by her face and leaned back again, to Sam's clear disappointment. She laughed and took a last swallow of her wine. She shrugged. "It's not hard," she said, back to herself again. "I usually wear a sexy and expensive bra when I am working as you do not want to make it TOO obvious, but we all know the 'girls' will be coming out tonight."

"And thank god for that!" Sam exclaimed, to mild hilarity around the table. "You are fucking beautiful!"

"No sweetie," Karen said, patting his hand. "I'm beautiful fucking, and if you play your cards right tonight ...".

"You try," Sam croaked to his wife as he quite obviously adjusted himself.

"Ok," Carrie said without hesitation. She took a moment to shake out her blonde hair so that it fell around her face, softening it, and as she leaned forward her blue eyes were huge and earnest in her pretty face. She straightened her back so that her breasts pressed against the satin nightie. It was obvious that she also was braless.

"Sir?" She said to Gary, placing her left hand on his arm that was resting on the table. Sam's engagement and wedding rings glittered on her delicate finger. For a moment, two sets of male eyes darted back and forth from her barely covered tits and her hand.

"Can I call you sir?" Her voice drew Gary's eyes to hers. He nodded mutely. "Sir, I just want you to know that Alphia Corp has tasked me to make sure that all of your ... needs are met while you are in town."

"Wow!" Gary and Sam said simultaneously. "Damn. Alphia Corp is going to make billions!" Gary said and Carrie giggled.

"That was fun!" Carrie giggled, enjoying Gary's obvious reaction.

"Maybe be a touch less direct," Karen counseled. "Remember, you are going to be saying this to a stranger. The less you have to do to close the deal or continue the contract, the better."

Carrie looked concerned.

"Don't worry, we will practice before your first call. Whatever you say as the lead in, you will know whether you have your work cut out for you based on his response. The new ones will stammer and be thrilled with a handjob or maybe a blowjob somewhere. The more experienced and confident customers - and those with direct experience with The Arrangement - will probably demand clarification or a disclosure of the limits, of which there are very few," Karen said.

"Are they ... nice to you?" Carrie asked Karen nervously.

"Nice? No, they are not nice, per se. It's not their place to be nice; they get a beautiful married woman to attend to their sexual whims. Mostly they are just so attentive to their own needs they barely even speak to you," Karen explained. "You will be treated just fine. You just need to figure out what he wants and to give it to him."

"Oh, ok," Carrie said, slightly reassured.

"It's when you get an experienced or aggressive customer or client contact that you know you will likely end up having sex with a complete stranger in a hotel room bed or, occasionally, bent over a couch so some man, deprived at home, tries amateurishly to shove his dick in your ass."

"What?" Sam exclaimed.

"Trust me, Sam, the senior executives are a lot more demanding and inventive than any of the customers and vendors are. Your wife will do great, but until she returns to tell you, you never know for sure who or what she was required to do for the benefit of the company," Karen said.

Gary was calm, but Sam looked discomfited for the moment and the ladies shared a glance. Karen just shook her head at Sam while Carrie hid her smile into her wineglass.

"All of the Senior Executives and board members have fucked my ass, Sam, even Mr. Borges," Karen said calmly. "He's made me squeal in front of Gary more than once and he will make you watch him train your sweet Carrie to his huge cock. All the wives - and you Junior Executives - are available for the enjoyment of your superiors, and most take FULL advantage."

"But that brings me back to what to expect as part of The Arrangement," Gary took over, speaking to Sam but secretly looking forward to bending Carrie over himself. "You can expect that Carrie will not be called out again until the senior executives have each fucked her, at least once."

Gary filled Sam's glass with the last of the wine. "You look like you could use some more liquid courage," he said to his friend with a gentle laugh.

"Thank you," Sam said with a small but nervous laugh.

"It is not going to be too hard," Carrie reassured her husband as he worked the cork on a second bottle of John's Proseco. "We are in this together. I will just be doing my part and I will be fine."

"That's right," Gary agreed. "We are all in this together."

The four friends pondered this for a few moments.

"Now the Chairman often exercises first rights over a newcomer," Karen said. "You slept with him on Monday?"

"I wouldn't say we slept together," Carrie responded. "He took me to dinner and then to his home. I got home around 2 am to a very eager Sam." She smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss.

"That was a fun night," she murmured, but did not offer any explanation. "On Tuesday, well, we had that meeting Tuesday so I went out late with Mr. Davis and his wife. It was quite a lot of fun. She and I had sex while Mr. Davis watched and then he made love to his wife in front of me. He never even touched me."

"Mr. McMartin came over Wednesday lunchtime," Carrie said. "He wanted to enjoy me in the marital bed, as he called it. He has a nice way about him although he came on my face which I don't particularly enjoy."

"That sounds like Mr. McMartin for certain," Karen said. "He is in accounting and fairly vanilla in his tastes. His wife tragically died a few years ago - Linda was a nice lady - and he calls on us fairly regularly for a quick release. He is a perfect example of The Arrangement working exactly as intended. I don't mind a good facial, and Gary loves watching men cum on my face. He's encouraged me to do a bukkake, and I probably would except that I think Annette Bishop would kill me for not bringing her along!"

Karen laughed. "She is an absolute freak, in a completely good way. She loves multiple men and gets called out on big deals, with a large contingent of negotiators. Her stories are legendary. She is, in addition to everything else, a named partner at Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, an international corporate law firm downtown. She got to be a named partner by bringing Alphia Corp in as a client, which she got by doing bukkake gangbangs with the entire board of directors multiple times."

Sam gaped and looked dumfounded at Karen but Carrie just nodded. She had met Annette at the Alphia wives' meeting at Karen's home Tuesday afternoon. Wives plus Tom Owens. She and Sam had discussed that meeting at some length.

"Yeah, it's true," Karen said to Sam. "She sits on the Board as inside counsel and argues and fights with the board members, even Mr. Jones, over corporate direction and other issues. I just do not know how she shifts back and forth from hard-nosed corporate lawyer, standing up to experienced, aggressive and wealthy businessmen in the boardroom, to bukkake slut," Karen said with a shake of her head.

"She is our hero, our mentor and our leader. She is almost 42, so she is older than all of us, and she has been a junior executive for 15 years, but she is 5'8" and 115 pounds of lean, sexy, nastiness. I love her to death and I love working with her."

"So long a junior executive?" Sam asked in horror. "Fifteen years ...?"

"Oh, she and Patrick have been offered advancement a dozen times but they turn down everything but the money." Gary assured Sam. "She loves the life, and Patrick, who is a doctor and runs the pharmaceutical products division of Alphia Corp - a senior executive position - reports directly to Chairman Jones even though, officially, he is only a junior executive. I am not even certain that Steve Borges outranks him or Annette, but Patrick is bi and a sub and loves the cuckold lifestyle, so it works for them."

"You'll meet Annette at some point," Karen said to Sam

"Oh, good!" Sam said, intrigued to meet this mysterious Annette.

"So yesterday was the final Friday of the quarter which means that there was a board meeting, which in turn means that the rest of us ladies got a day off because the executive cadre, meaning the board members and the senior executives, after sparring, negotiating and arguing with Mrs. Bishop, fucked her after the meeting," Karen said. "Who did you entertain on Wednesday and Thursday? I would be very surprised if it were not Mr. Borges on at least one of the days. It would be quite unlike him to wait too long, despite whatever the selection order said."

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers
12