Alphia Corporation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On Thursday I met with some of the other ladies at the Pine Street school at first day orientation," Carrie said. "Nicole Johnson and Emily Smith and Lauren Boosier. They are very nice."

Karen snorted. "Lauren is a snooty bitch. Nicole and Emily are nice enough, especially Emily. What did you really think of them, Carrie?"

"Well, Lauren was not very warm, but Nicole and Emily were very friendly," Carrie replied. "And Emily is just gorgeous. I love her beautiful red hair," Carrie said, " and kissing her is a lot of fun." She concluded nonchalantly but with a wink at Karen and a smile she buried into her wineglass.

Karen and Gary burst into happy laughter. "Oh no, you are holding out on us like that!" Karen said. "Do tell, girl."

Sam, who knew the story already, still felt a surge of excitement at the thought of hearing it again.

"We had dropped our children off and were chatting with each other and a few other wives, not connected with Alphia Corporation," Carrie said. "It was quite nice, although I did not realize that some of the ladies were unaware of our ... involvement in our husbands' careers and I asked how they enjoyed The Arrangement."

Sam, who had not heard this before, joined the other two in a shocked expression. Carrie blushed. "Nicole jumped in and said that the flowers were just delightful and gave me a serious look and the other ladies, who had looked confused, did not pursue it."

Carrie took a sip of her wine. "Thank God."

"Quick thinking there," Gary murmured.

"After the other ladies left Lauren warned me that I had best be more careful in the future. She was not very nice about it," Carrie said with a small frown, "but I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," Karen said. "I am sure that our activities are suspected, but since there is no gossip outside the Alphia Corporation circle, the other ladies are left to their own to conjecture. You are not the first and will not be the last person to almost spill the beans."

Carrie nodded. "Thank you, it was about then that my phone rang in my purse. It was an Alphia Corp number and I thought that it was Sam so I answered, 'Hi honey." Carrie giggled and blushed.

"Who, then?" Gary asked, his cock straining in his trousers.

"It was Roger Corning. I think he said he was the Director of IT," Carrie said and both Sam and Gary nodded.

"Your husband's direct superior," Karen murmured with a sly smile at Sam. "Nice."

Sam blushed a little and put his arm around Carrie.

Carrie laughed. "He laughed, too, and said 'That's the attitude we here at Alphia Corporation like to see! Give me your address, please, and if Emily Smith is with you, tell her to come with you. I am leaving now and will be there as soon as I can.'"

"I gave him the address and he thanked me and hung up," Carrie said. "I looked at the other ladies. They could hear him talking. Lauren snorted and walked away, Nicole gave me a kiss and told me to enjoy myself, and also looked at Emily and told her she was a lucky woman."

Carrie had the attention of all three increasingly horny people. "'Well, I will follow you then?' Emily said and we walked to our cars. She told me that Mr. Corning was one of the more attentive senior executives."

Karen nodded. "He really tries to make sure that we have a good time when he is with us. Which is not the case with all the senior executives. None are mean, but we are a sure thing and there is no emotional commitment, so sometimes the executives enjoy using us to get off, but enough of that. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes!" Carrie said, reddening slightly as her exclamation was more emphatic than she had intended. "Emily followed me home. She has one of those new Porsche cars, with the four doors ...".

"Which she totally, completely earned," Karen muttered with a salacious smile.

Carrie snickered, "I'll bet!" and then continued.

Sam looked confused for a moment, because Emily had arrived in his garage, and bed, in a yellow 911 ragtop.

Gary noticed Sam's look. "She and Bill are Porsche enthusiasts. You've seen his 911 in the parking spot across from mine."

"Yeah, beautiful car," Sam replied.

The ladies met each other's eye. Karen gave Carrie an eyeroll and Carrie snickered.

"Anyway ..." Carrie interrupted, poking her husband with a sharp elbow, "Emily parked in the driveway and told me to leave the garage door open for Mr. Corning.

"'Little trick of the trade,' she told me, 'It's one thing to have one of your girlfriends over during the day but it's quite another for the neighbors see a man come calling when your husband is away.'"

"Yes," Karen agreed. "Automatic garage door openers are pretty much essential. I have entertained all the senior executives many, many times - sometimes more than one at a time and occasionally with Gary's involvement - with the neighbors never the wiser."

"Right, right," Gary said impatiently, "I know THAT. What I need to know is what Carrie did with Emily Smith and Mr. Corning!"

Karen laughed and patted his arm but her eyes on Carrie asked the same question.

"Well, Emily came inside and she asked to see my closet so we could get ready for Mr. Corning," Carrie said. "She brought her own fancy bra and panties and she borrowed one of my sexy nighties, and I wore this one," Carrie said, gesturing to herself. Hers was white satin and held loosely on her with spaghetti straps on her shoulders. It went barely mid-thigh and you could see her nipples tenting the fabric. Her décolletage was available to all eyes even as she sat on her barstool.

"When Mr. Corning arrived we met him at the kitchen side door, leading to the garage," Carrie said. "He whistled and kissed us both and told me to lead us to the bedroom. "When we got there he pulled Emily to his lap and made me strip, and then he made us switch places. He played with my boobs while Emily stripped. She is so beautiful!"

"Hell yeah," Gary said, "but not as pretty as either of you."

"Thank you, you liar," Carrie said.

"Mmmm, sounds delicious," Karen said.

"Oh, yes, it was a lot of fun. It was beautiful watching Emily cry out and clutch to him as he took her. When she had finished he lay me down next to her and kissed me as I opened my legs for him. After he made me cum, with Emily helping by kissing me and fondling me and being so sexy and attentive, he apologized and said he wanted to finish like he was a porn stud."

"He has painted my face with his sperm a dozen times," Karen said, knowingly.

"Well, this time he got mine AND Emily's," Carrie said. "We knelt at his feet and played with his balls while he finished himself off. He had a lot, too, and we kissed each other and cleaned him up. Then he thanked us and left."

There was a momentary silence. "Let's do that tonight!" Sam said. "The girls get naked and then we join them in them in bed and have fun."

"Yeah," Karen drawled, taking her time with the moment, "I don't think that is how this evening is going to go...".

She gave Sam a happily malicious grin and a wink.

12