Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, get in!"

I looked shocked but I obeyed. I crouched down in the tub in the warm blue glowing liquid. I didn't have to say anything. She could tell I had a question.

"It is really quite simple." she said. "I drank your urine mixed with herbs last night and have been working it around in my guts all night while we both slept. This is a powerful spell. It needs to be!" With that she tapped the side of the tub to make it bigger and secured a cup from the cupboard. Then she handed me the cup.

"What am I to do with this Oma?" I asked.

"Scoop up some of the liquid and drink."

"What!"

"Scoop up some of the....oh well here!" She seized the cup from me, scooped up the liquid from the tub and put it to my lips. To my astonishment my nose and lips, and soon mouth and tongue distinctly detected the presence of...BEER! Weizen beer to be exact! How? I looked down in the tub and the blue urine was gone replaced by beer – with a good head on it no less! I downed the cup hurredly and delighted at this ability my Oma had! Grandmother then strode into the tub and knelt slightly over me as I downed a second cupful. She straddled my upturned face and a new stream of beer pissed out her urethra into my face and mouth and ran down my body.

"There you go! Drink my young lover. This will cover your body to enact the spell!"

"How does the beer make the spell happen and what is the spell?"

"Oh well that, the beer is just more pleasant than glowing blue piss isn't it! I can make beer come out of my peephole – a great parlor trick wouldn't you agree! Anyways, the liquid has now been ruminating around in my guts for a while and we had two magic sessions to infuse it with a certain property." With that she grabbed a scrub brush and rubbed the beer all over my body. She then stepped out of the tub and had me do the same.

She tapped the tub until it shrank to the size of a teacup and picked it up off the floor before gulping down the last of the beer inside.

"Now," she said putting the basin away and then looking at me intently, "I want you to look at your hands and concentrate. I want you to imagine you can see through your hands. I did as she told me. I imagined and imagined and within a few seconds my hands disappeared, and my arms, and my body and legs and feet!

"You did it Stephen! Invisibility! You did it!"

I looked across the room and could see just my grandmother gleefully clapping her hands in a mirror but there was no sign of me! I was invisible except for the cup I held in my hand or more appropriately the cup appeared suspended in midair! I was so excited I broke concentration and immediately became visible again, dripping beer on the floor. Grandmother realized the state we were in and used the cupboard wand she had placed on the table to cast a spell that dried us and covered us in a rose scented perfume. I still had beer in my cup which I downed and set on the table before we both dressed. After getting our clothes on Grandmother looked out the back window at the fields and had another idea.

"I am going to take you up in the meadows and woods today Stephen. We need to gather mushrooms and herbs for medicine and there is no better way for you to start learning than to get out and start doing it with me!"

My answer was cut short as we heard voices outside coming up the street. Grandmother and I looked out an open side window and saw two German Wehrmacht soldiers walking down the cobblestone street with a female Nazi Volunteer axillary, her red swastika armband unmistakable against her brown shirt. They were moving from house to house knocking on doors and searching buildings.

Grandmother looked at me and with force I had not anticipated motioned with her unseen hand and pushed me up onto the ceiling using her mind.

"Stuck like honey!" she whispered. My body and head were stuck to the ceiling like they were painted to it! I felt like a trapped insect.

"Stephen remember the invisibility spell!" Grandmother whispered urgently!

I imagined my hands disappearing but could not see them as I was spread eagled to the ceiling laying across the beams helpless. When I disappeared my grandmother nodded at me that the spell was working.

"Don't break your concentration Stephen whatever you do!" she whispered. A moment later a knock was heard at the side street door to the kitchen as a rifle butt banged against the wood. The soldiers were here!

12