Alpine Valley Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me," she shouts between her heavy moans.

"Turn around," I command her, pulling out long enough for her to put her big, white ass up in the air before plunging right back into her cum dripping pussy. She starts to rub her clit as I pound her tight, pink cunt, my balls tightening and throbbing with the need to cum.

"Finger my ass, finger my ass, baby," she tells me, so I spit on her tight hairy asshole and slide a finger inside, working it around to loosen her up before adding more spit and a second finger.

"Ooh, God, fuck it now. Fuck my ass, please," she begs and I love how dirty she talks to me. I rub my cum leaking cock on her asshole and slip inside her special, tight, naughty hole. She screams in pure anal delight as I slide all eight and a half inches into her tight asshole.

"God, you're so fucking big," she cries out, and I can't believe her heat and tightness. I grab her ass cheeks and fuck her ass so hard, my balls slap on her cunt lips with each powerful thrust; her fingers rub her clit so fast, they're a blur.

"Oh, Tina, I love your ass. Baby, I'm gonna make a mess in your ass!"

"Hurry," she screams, "hurry, baby. Cum with me. I'm cumming! Oh yes, hurry, fuck my ass!"

\I sweat raindrops on her back as rainbow colored diamonds fill my vision. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby." My fat, young dick explodes deep in her ass, my dark cock shooting hot, thick sperm deep in her lovely, hairy asshole. Jet after jet of burning hot sperm flows deep in her tight asshole and fills her completely, so much so cum drips down her hot cunt. I fall inside her and go soft as we catch our breath, holding her tightly as we bask in the aftermath of our hot love.

I pull out of her gaping wide, cum-oozing asshole and she only smiles at me.

"I need a cigarette," she says, reaching for her smokes.

"Round two," I ask jokingly and we laugh like a pair of lunatics as the love, acid and coke have us higher than the planets. I start thinking to myself I'll call her Mother Venus as she looks at me with the sweetest twinkle in her eyes. Santana's 'Black Magic Woman' comes to mind as she lights up her cigarette and stares at me while I do a few lines of blow. I grab her cig from her hand and take a long puff, blowing the smoke on her asshole, then again on her pussy, and one final puff and exhale of smoke on her tits.

I pull on my jean shorts, write down my mom's phone number and split, ready to enjoy the rest of the night.

12