Where There's Smoke, There Is Fire

Story Info
When she lit up things changed.
1.6k words
4.55
8.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored hanging out with my friends. We had been at the bar for about 20 minutes. I walked to their outdoor area to get some fresh air. As I crossed from indoor to outdoor, a woman in her mid to late 20's caught my eye. She was standing with a couple of friends, they were all attractive, sexy women in their own right. But there was something different about her, she excused herself from them and went to a bartop a few steps away. She lay her leather bag on the table and pulled out a pack of Marlborough Red 100's. This surprised me she was already so beautiful but she just pulled me in a bit further. She was very thin. She wore a body fitting black cashmere turtleneck sweater, a loose floral skirt and brown knee-high suede boots that matched the brown eyes on her angle thin face framed in a brunette bob-cut. Placing the cigarette between her glossy lips she lit it, took a deep first drag, the embers illuminating bright orange in the night. Some sexy, trip hop music played. She swayed subtly to the rhythm, while she let the fresh cigarette dangle weightless between her long fingers by her side.

Suddenly, and completely to my surprise, she gestured for me to come over. I had to look around for a second. I looked back at her, "Who me?".

"Yes, you, said, just audible enough over the small hipster crowd and music.

I smiled and kind of hung my head approaching her.

"What's you name?"

"Jake,....what's yours?"

"Brigette, nice to you."

"Nice to me you." Holy shit, I think smokin' hot chick into me? Well, wait a second big boy, she's not landed her point yet.

"I kinda noticed you looking over her after I lit up my smoke."

"Ah, I guess. I mean, you're very attractive and..."

"But you liked me smoking?... Come on, don't be afraid to tell me."

"Sure, okay, yeah, you're just super sexy."

"Well, so are your blue eyes and you've got the longest eye lashes."

"Thanks."She smiled at me and took another long drag of her cigarette, followed by a big wide snap inhale, she blew the plume of smoke away from me and then turned back and stared right into my eyes. Fuck was she sexy.

"I'm waiting for a friend, she should be here any minute."

"I thought you were with this group?" I asked.

"I know them, but not well,....oh her she comes.

Her friend approached. She was a waify red head, with awesome wavy hair. She had on a hunter green, chunky wool one piece, with fish-net black stockings and red, ankle high red suede boots - like a sexy elfin creature.

She toward Brigette moving slinkily to the beat of a tune by the Peaches.

"Got a ciggy for LuLu?"

"Of course, girl." Brigette responded, she gave her a big hug and a kiss, then grabbed for the pack of Marlboro Red's on the table, she pulled one out, snapped it out assertively to Lulu. Lulu grabbed the long, cork cigarette between her teeth and Brigette pulled a lighter to it. LuLu sucked a long, smooth drag to get it going, then took a quick hit again, popping her inhale and blowing the white smoke about as the wind dragged it across the side of my face.

"Who's the cute boy?" She said framing her face with the cigarette she held high by the side of her face.

"Isn't he though.?... I'm so rude. Jake this is Lulu, Lulu meet Jake."

"Lucy. Nice to meet you." Lulu/Lucy said correcting Brigette.

Two super cool, fire-hot women. What next?

Brigette took the last few drags off her Marlboro smoking it down to the cork. She stubbed it out blowing a huge cone of smoke above her head.

"What next Lulu, I'm ready to blow this scene."

"Well can you let a girl finish her smoke first." Lulu took a deep, cheek hallowing drag and cocked her head from side to side to the music mocking her friend.

"Let me get a drag" Brigette directed and held out her long hands waiting for the handoff from Lulu. Brigette took a long drag, snapped the white smoke and blew some smoke rings, handing the smoke back to Lulu. Lulu took another big drag and put it out. "Okay, let's get the fuck out of here."

I looked at them thinking they were suddenly about to leave me here alone, before the sadness fully sunk in, Brigette leaned over to me and whispered into my ear,

"And you're coming with us." Brigette turned and smiled at Lulu, Lulu winked back. We were off.

Much of the rest of the night became a fun-time crazy haze. First Lulu and Brigette got me stoned in an alley outside the bar. We ended up at a dive bar for a bit, where they started dancing to some 70's disco on a very small stage, just big enough for the two of them really, with flashing disco lights illuminating them every other second. We swapped drinks, kisses and smokes. I hadn't smoked in years, but I couldn't help myself. Not that I could keep up with these two gals. Before I knew it they had finished that pack of Marlboro's Brigette had started the night with.

"Oh, Jake, would you mind going to the seven-eleven across the street and buying a pack for us, pretty please." She gave me the sad face and puckered her freshly glossed lips.

How could I say no. When a returned with a pack of Marlboro Reds about five minutes later, they had already bummed two camels off a guy at the bar. He was older and glad to oblige them. They talked with him for a few minutes, apparently he used to skipper boats when he was younger. They thanked him and turned their attention to me.

"Oh, look at that Lulu said, what a good boy going to get the ladies some cigarette's to enjoy...for his pleasure of course though (mimicking a condom slogan). Well light me up Jake!" Lulu commanded. I quickly packed down the tobacco in my palm.

"That's it Jake, get it nice and ready for Lulu and Brige." She smiled a devilish smile to Brigette aware of what she was implying.

I unwrapped the cellophane, pulled two cigarettes out, and handed one each to LuLu and Brigette. The Redhead and the brunette. Two sexy women out having a good time on a Saturday night.

I lit them both up. They each inhaled and turned their heads evaluating what was left of this crowd. They finished their smokes outside as we headed out.

"How do you feel about coming back to my place?" Brigette said, sucking another drag off her marlboro and blowing smoke into the warm breeze of the night.

"Umm, sure, I guess." I answered.

"It's not a question." Brigette said sternly, she took one more deep haul on what was left of her smoke, leaned over and she started kissing me like I've never been kissed before. Deep, wet smokey kisses that danced with rum on her tongue.

She leaned in further and whispered, "Oh, and Lulu's coming too."

Lulu gave me a flat smile the kind which told me, 'you're in for one crazy night Jake."

We arrived back at Brigette's place around twelve-thirty or a quarter 'till one.

Lulu turned some groovy, slow music on the bluetooth and said, "Oh, who has those ciggies?"

"I took them, don't worry." Brigette said calming Lulu.

"Oh, I was going to die if we forgot them." Lulu said feigning resignation.

The two lit up yet another cigarette. These girls could flat out smoke.

"Okay, Jake sit down and let us dance for you."

I sat. They danced. And danced. And before long started french kissing each other. Smokey french kisses. They turned and looked at me and curling their fingers gestured for me to come over. They threw me on the couch and while Lulu started Frenching me, Brigette went for me jeans, she unzipped them and gave immediate relief to my ever-expanding penis.

Brigette pulled her hand over the tip of my cock and started pulling gently on the head.

Lulu looked at my reaction for a few beats, then took a drag off her smoke and slowly blew the white smoke over my face.

"You like that?" Lulu asked (rhetorically) gesturing to Brigette's hand stroking my fully erect shaft.

"Oh, I think he likes the smoke and all of it, don't you Jake?" Brigette said.

I only had enough energy left in me at the moment to shake my head yes.

"Here Brigette, why don't you take my cigarette and smoke it while I smoke something else.

Lulu gave her smoke to Brigette, who held the smoldering ashes up to my face letting the smoke in my nose and mouth.

And Lulu got down on her knees.

"Lulu's going to make you feel All-better." Brigette said like a caring nurse.

Lulu starting licking the tip of my shaft, I had to hold back from looking down at the those green cat eyes lest I came to fast. I felt her lips slide up the bottom of my cock to the tip, then she put her mouth over the head and let it slide deep in her throat. At the same time Brigette was French kissing me and rubbing my nipples, reaching under my polo shirt. It was all over within a few minutes. We finally crashed on the couch and feel asleep. As I tried to slip out around 6, Brigette saw me, she grabbed a cigarette, lit it, and said one more thing to me, "Oh by the way, Cate says hi." She looked at me and started to laugh. My girlfriend Cate had put them up to this.