All Comments on 'Already Gone'

by Rogue9_815

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She needed to suffer more

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
How

How on earth can he empty the house,when she is there.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again for one of LW’s top 15 all time best.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/2/2021)

This was an interesting read. I'm not into BTB (Burn The Bitch) so I found it quite sad and I AM NOT trying to sound sarcastic. I was disappointed that the asshole Tony didn't end up in jail as the property of a guy called Big Bubba, but was very saddened by what the wife and her children had lost. Yes, she was weak, seduced, placing the snake ahead of her husband, and too easily lost respect for the man she was supposed to honor, the good husband, the great father. But the price she and her children paid was immense. I'm a romantic at heart and I love happily ever after endings so I would welcome reading another chapter or two detailing her struggle for redemption and forgiveness. I gave the narrative 5 stars.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

She got what she wanted, a new life, but not what she expected. Once a cheater always a cheater. There is no justification for cheating. As far as leaving on business trips a lot they need to talk and communicate. Good story

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This author has used a cliche premise with a new set of circumstances, not much but good enough for a beginner. Nice touch with father-son beginning of the story explaining the role of the main hero.

I think the main weakness of the story is that the preparation to burn cheaters would imply that two teenagers and father were pretending in front of "Lisa" for a few years. That is just not believable. You have to be amazingly cunning to do that as a single person but with three people that is impossible.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

I wish you were still posting. 2 really enjoyable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this tale. I thought it was amazing value for money and at that price minor errors are forgivable.

I remain amazed by the number of readers who confuse fiction with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good except needs 4 pickaxes

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

If only my divorce had turned out this good. But in real life, the good guys always finish last.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Love most of the Eagles songs. Good story, love it when it comes together and the cheater is left out in the cold.

to Scottishtexan sorry about your divorce. My ex was a cheater also but I did our own divorce and it cost $100 plus I refinanced and gave her half of that an said goodbye. When I found somone else she alienated the kids against me, that was 40 years ago but I lived with a great woman for that 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only everyone could have this wonderful an ending to their cheating wife. They destroy your life, destroy your mental health and your heart for a lifetime. When I read of men murdering their ex’s I don’t condone it - but I certainly understand it

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I liked the story.

The wife should have gotten worse punishment that at least equaled what she planned to do to him.

The asshole needed some payback as well.

The kids are ones I always worry about the most - they will never get over the effects of the divorce.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think it's interesting how many of these husbands simply want to avoid having to see the mistake again: "no contact." There's some insight there. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really Good Story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@dgfergie... get ur life story straight, misterr. Cheated on, were u, and then been with another woman for the next 40.. Riiight!?

So how long have you been widowed? A second? A day? 6 broken months? ?

Warm regards,

goteemdata8gmaildotcom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! Good to read one where the man isn't wimped out by events, pardoning his wife/ girlfriend, & taking action! Only thing I would've liked would've been during the time Mike cleaned his things out prior to Lisa finding out. I also agree with "nixrox" in that the cheating wife received too easy a "punishment" in the divorce. Mike should've gotten more- if nothing else for the heart stabbing & backhanded ways of her. Also, with the video, more of a discussion after Tony's talk on the video. Would've loved to hear what explanation he could have, and the woman's fury thrown at him. But a very good story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Really....REALLY tightly written.....one of the best BTB ever....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Innocent fun?" - If it's so innocent, why keep it secret from hubby?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

It is so refreshing to see a determined husband instead of wimpy/cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sign of a pathetic husband trying to hold on to a wife who isn't worth the effort. Mike realized that Lisa was locked in her own isolated self indulgence and decided to simple cut his line and let her swim away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wished he'd Home for blood in the divorce and let the kids see what kind of a low-life she is. Then make it public, no good man should ever think of marrying that filth in the future.

Seghill_ZombieSeghill_Zombieover 2 years ago

Anonymous, 3 weeks ago using the handle goteemdata8gmaildotcom “calling out” @dgfergie - you, sir, are an asshole! If you had bothered to check (click on his name and read his profile - it really is that simple) you would see that dgfergie is a 78 year old widower. Do you really think that it’s “impossible” for a 78 year old man to have been married twice, one of which marriages lasted 40 years? Do the math. You are an imbecile and you owe him an apology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love the husband for staying for the children. Serves the cheaters right.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story the second time around. I thank Seghill_Zombie for his defense of me from a very rude anonymous commenter although he did leave his email. Like Seghill said his math is a bit off. I did round up marriage years a bit. I have been widowed a bit over 2 years and still dealing with the loss, I was married the first time for 13 years and had two daughters. I was single for about a year before I met my long time wife of almost 40 years and I do cry in my beer but not much cause I don't like beer. True about ex wanting to go out and screw around but asked if she could come back if it didn't work out. No skin of my back if no one believes it. Thanks again Seghill. Some of these stories in LW are pretty close to reality. I wish this author would write some more, is he still around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, I enjoyed reading it. TerryA42

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Not bad at all. My only complaint is it far too short.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Damn! I wish Roque9 had written more than 2:#stories. He was an amazing writer who is still amassing followers. What would Odiouser, the Cuck Whisperer, think of 325 followers per story?

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many of these stories where the guy the wife cheats with is a horrible guy an he gets exposed how the hell did the husband get access to the other guys tv room to get the dvd stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo for Mike and Sam. That gets my 5 stars.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Mike should have fired Tony's ass after he found out about his affair with his wife Lori and all the engineers that had fallen in with Tony. Continued with his divorce from Lori, but made sure the split was more in Mike's favor and sold the house and gave her, her share from that. Lori needed to be taught a lesson, that cheating has consequences.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This is a dumbass slut ray story that the heman women haters just love. You know, because a happily married woman not only cheats (which sadly can happen under certain circumstances) but is also willing to totally ruin her husband who she supposedly respects. Oh and the woman isn't dumb according to the inconsistent hot mess of character development so how EXACTLY did this woman expect to have any relationship with her kids?

This story is exhibit A when it comes to absolute imbeciles voting 5s on stories when they are either so stupid to recognize garbage or so hateful and damaged in their psyche that they vote based upon how awful a woman is portrayed combined with the big bad masculine man.

F you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be so great to follow up this with a sequel. Wonderful plot and writing!!!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Well worth reading again! 5* still

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An enjoyable read. Good fiction.

Re AngelRiders angry outburst. Wow Angel. Much anger. I hope that it wasn't born out of hurt.

This is fiction. Not real life. Although sadly this scene is played out too often in real life.

What should he have done when he found out his wife had been hoodwinked by a dishonest lying scumbag who was hellbent on stealing his family business that was built by his recently dead father? That she had joined forces with this scumbag and had had sex with him. What is an appropriate reaction?

For a BTB fictional story to be successful the offender needs to be painted as a one dimensional greedy immoral bitch. Or else readers start feeling sorry for her and berate the author for hurting her. This is mere fiction. Just coz I get a buzz out of reading it does not mean that I would ever consider doing it in real life. It's not a reflection of what I consider to be reality. I still like to watch "The Mickey Mouse Show". I really really don't believe in talking mice.

I think its sad that there is not a "Loving Husbands" category so we who enjoy reading a good lighthearted story can read these stories from a woman's point of view, where the husband is the selfish immoral cheating asshole type bad guy and the woman is the innocent victim good guy/gal. That should bring a better balanced compilation of stories to the readers. It would help remove the bias against females as currently they are sadly always portrayed as the "dumb blond" offenders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see cheaters getting burned. More stories like this. Thanks for letting us vote and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Angelrider has ridden one too many angels and sufferred an aneurism on the keyboard!

Same goes to you, waaaahman Feminist manhater. :D

Sixnine69Sixnine69about 2 years ago

That's beautiful ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's beautiful

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Every body got what they deserved, except the good guys. Second or third time around but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Potential. Just too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Determined man instead of a wimp taking her back. Loyal to the kids. Scorched earth consequences.

Love it!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Pretty close to perfection.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Have no idea how many times this makes that I’ve read this great story. I enjoyed the way the layers were pulled back and the truth of what was happening and had occurred was revealed. A super storyteller. Such a loss that no new stories are being shared. Thanks for this one. John.

PS. I often wonder why such good writers abandon Literotica. Truly the loss of those of us who enjoy the stories here. I blame the stupid asswipes who nitpick and berate writers for mistakes. Com’on man lighten up - enjoy. So what if the tense is wrong or a word or two is reversed or even the character name gets twisted. It is a free story freely shared. Just read it and enjoy the emotions and feelings evoked. Dumb Fucks!!!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Now that is how you write a BTB!!!!

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

I realize this was written six years ago but I sure wish more could be added to it, kind of a some kind of happy ever after. The kids showing that they came out of the darkness the husband finding a fresh new love a woman that would honor him and never betray him just wish that it happened in the story. Instead of Tony disappearing I’d like to see his life in shambles and maybe Lisa realizing the shit she caused come to terms with her betrayal otherwise pretty good.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A really short and interesting story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me, how a woman would throw her life away, when she had it all to begin with. The bottom line is- blame it in the Disney princesses. Woman have grown up, with unrealistic expectations of life. When a suave, good looking guy comes along, they are pre- programmed to fall for his bullshit. And usually, it does not end well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this from start to finish. You set everything up and then knocked it down like a perfect Rube Goldberg machine and it was just as much fun to watch. Thank you for posting this wonderful revenge story.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know shit is gold if it don't require hours of paragraphs about character development and regretting cheater ending.

If you rate it below 5 stars you are downgrading the true precious thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great tale, starts fast, finishes on a roll. LP

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent, perfunctory, und well written!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice that the whore left with millions .

one star , well deserved !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Who says that

"If Mike hadn't taken his .40 Sig Sauer with him I'd have shot you....". Especially in such a highly charged emotional state? It's a gun. Only gun nuts would describe it as a .40 whatever. And even then, wouldn't in a scenario like this.

Just like an angry, devastated wife wouldn't say, "If my 6'1" blue eyed, black haired spouse named Mike hadn't got in his cherry red v-8 Chevrolet Corvette, licence plate yada yada, and taken his .40 Sig Sauer pistol with him, I, his spouse, would have depressed the trigger of said gun, discharging a lead slug from said device, and terminally injured you..."

Just call it a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clear, clever, concise! 5+

To the negative critics: If you can't suspend YOUR reality to read a story, DON'T Comment.

The Hoary Cleric

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5 stars, in spite of the fact that I disagree with the ending. This author sets a premise where slutwife and her lover both have earned a burn the bitch, salt the earth treatment. This gives a lukewarm ending. The wife shouldn't get the house, just a minimum lump sum. She should feel grateful for that. And the fotos/videos still get "leaked" (to everyone, Mom and Dad, strangers in the streets). And Tony's end is so tossed off, why write it at all?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story 4⭐

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some of you commenters on cheating BTB stories need some serious counseling. 🤣😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will admit that the gun thing is a little bit over the top, but over all a great story line. I had a little trouble buying that Mike was Lily white, especially after he found out. But maybe that's the next story. Or maybe Sam seeing what Mom is doing to Dad, decides to step in and take over Mom's spot in the family. Some incest smeared in to it. No one would ever guess Mike was fucking Sam, except maybe her brother. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

"a 50/50 split with her keeping their $1.2m house and Mike taking most of their long-term investments."

Stupid woman

she keeps the house which requires constant maintenance, and rising property taxes every year - and he gets the after tax investment fund which will grow and only be taxed, at a lower rate if he ever actually needs to remove some of the funds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man I love this husband that doesn't take shit off of a cheating wife.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 2 years ago

A joyful and uplifting little tale.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I love when the husband gets the upper hand in these situations.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I laughed out loud a couple of times, thanks. Definitely worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story- looking forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's hideous. I don't think she even gave a fuck about her husband. She's only crying because she doesn't have any money anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Solid straightforward burning of bitch & her lover.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Too bad our author isn't publishing here anymore. Anyone know where he might be writing? An Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Confucius “The ultimate revenge is living well and being happy. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good thing he took the guns, so she didn't take the 'easy' way out. I wish he led her on more before disappearing. Oh well....

Nato

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck boy sure set up the mistress well in the divorce.

Millions for the queen huh ?

Pathetic cuck shit story .

One star .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, glad to see a cuckold story where the husband wins!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch! When your plan doesn’t come together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow he burned those bitches bad

5 stars for handling his shit logically like a man

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(9/22/2022) Second read. I know you check in to read sometimes. Please write more stories for us. They don't need to be in the "Loving Wives" Genre. But it would be nice though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Very good story. Usually I encourage authors to edit down and not meander around so much useless detail, but this author is so good I would have liked to have read more of the actual encounters and conversations that are alluded to in the expository paragraphs. But the direct, clear, well-organized prose found here is refreshing and makes for a good read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good, I wanted a 3rd pg.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Ending was far too rushed especially after a good set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tony was the whoring skank's rock....BTB Lisa

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Guess the rock wasn't a rock, but a skunk. Fitting.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Not sure why she keeps the house and 50% of everything considering she was going to completely fuck him over but fuck whatever

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

STILL A FIVE STAR TALE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

juvenile...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anything but ...juvenile....ha ha

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Great story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, he put his daughter through years of hell when he has the resources to make his wife and her lover disappear?!? Gee, what a great father. Or, if he just couldn’t bring himself to kill, then he could have sold the company, and moved with the daughter to a non extradition country. Or even just a divorce. In many states, a 14 year old is allowed to choose which parent she wants to live with. If the daughter is that angry towards her mother, she could claim that the mom was abusing her. There’s so many options other than the husband and the daughter both having to live with the traitor for a few years.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read through the comments, and discovered that people are referring to this as a BTB story. Who was burned, and how? The MC did not take direct action against anyone beyond what their choices dictated. He divorced the wife, well, this is what she wanted, right? The children resent her-that is the natural reaction to betrayal, so not a punishment. The asshole, and his minions lost their jobs-they were conspiring against the company, of course they were fired.

Again, were is the burn? Everything was what people brought upon themselves. No one was physically hurt. No one lost anything financially more than their job. There wasn’t a campaign of public shame, or posting videos to porn sites.

It seems like some readers here think that any response other than being a willing cuck is BTB. They are wrong!

ZK

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I've read this 3 or 4 times and it's a very good story, suttle, straight forward and points out what happens to many a bread winner. You work your butt off supporting the family and the wife ain't happy cause she's not getting the love and attention she wants or needs, especially if there is an age diference. Menage quicker than women, it's a fact. The woman feels like she's losing her appeal or whatever. End of story, the aging mand has lost her. To the anon that says where is the BTB on this story, I suggest he read it again. It's pretty much right in front of her face. She lost her daughter her son and the man she thought was her soul mate just wanted i her daighters pants. She lost everything that really mattered, family and what she though was a promising future with her lover. Duh! 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good read.Wife & Tony not as clever as he. Yeah she's burned. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated it. I read to be entertained, not reminded of all the depression caused by cheating wives and husbands. I like what some refer to as near-miss stories. I think most people have fantasies. They wonder what life would be like with someone else, but they have enough love and integrity to remain faithful. All the stories about cheaters, swingers, cucks, and men who want to see their wives with another man are disgusting. The people who write them are just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t have been anywhere near as generous as the husband in this story. It smacks of artifice by the author simply to reinforce how wonderful Mike was. We get it. He doesn’t cheat, drink, smoke, beat or starve his wife and children. The wife has certainly earned a little suffering. A large step down in lifestyle would have certainly been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s a comment by Anonymous (same as me - funnily enough) that starts out “I hated it”. That person is delusional if they think they’re going to find the rainbows and unicorns they’re looking for in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just great when bad snake's get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer lays down a decent story then ruins it at the end. What's with this, being fair to the slut. She cheats, tries to leave him with nothing and writer ends with, " he was fair to her, with a 50/50 split and giving her the house". Are you kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great slice of life tale, complete in itself. Mike may not have been centre stage but he came through as a really nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved Mark's attitude and approach. He showed he had balls but not enough of them: the slut definitely did not deserved such a good settlement.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been a "5" if the WHORE had been totally burned (divorce and receiving "anything" from Mike cost you a star Rogue9_815). Never the less, always a good story when a traitorous, despicable, cheating Cunt gets what she deserves! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous