All Comments on 'Already Gone'

by Rogue9_815

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

why was the commenter below whining about the wife knowing what kind of gun hubby had ?? i was more concerned with the idea she would kill the scumbag that cheated with her and then herself . not for killing the schmuck but her committing suicide . wasn't it enough that she was suffering remorse ?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

If Mike hadn't taken his .40 Sig Sauer... Written by a man who has never held a firearm pretending like he knows what he's talking about. We all call them guns... Wait till I get my gun..

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Could have been a great story, but the so-called fairness in the settlement was just stupid. She deserved nothing after destroying a marriage and a family.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Feel like there wasn't enough pain visited upon the two cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Too shory, but okay 4/5

desecrationdesecration26 days ago

Everyone knows a Tony. People get tired out, worn thin by their jobs, bitter, and they take their marriages for granted. That leads to situations like this, which seems accurate. Dad holds it together as long as he can and then ditches the hundred nothing pounds of parasite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And again, Thus may ALL cheaters perish, Ha!, Ha!, Ha!, Ha!😈🔥☠️😇🤣😂

Gadf77Gadf77about 1 month ago

Nice story but way to short imo. I would've liked to read more about what the husband did after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is remarkably similar to a true story I heard yesterday about a husband doing almost this exact thing, including the company being part of a trust owned by his children. Would have preferred more sexual content, but still satisfying.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 2 months ago

What a satisfying read! We are spared the wayward wife's usual diatribes in front of her parents, in-laws, friends and/or children to put the blame on her husband. Mike reacted rational without whining and bitching. Just did what was necessary to protect his children and himself. He dealt with the cheaters in a cool manner, not putting his own future or moral integrity at risk. I also appreciated the way the daughter was portrayed, intelligent and with a sound ethical compass.

Read it for the third time now, 5 stars are well deserved.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Re-reading this really good story I was surprised that the wife was not aware of the trust. Given their apparent loving relationship before Tony came on the scene, I would have expected Mike to share that. There was no hint that he kept his business affairs so much to himself, especially something as important as that. But this did not affect the story at all and I repeat that I thought the ending was realistic and Mike’s approach to the divorce was level-headed and fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, five stars.

I would like to refer anyone who subscribes to the view that only anonymous comment posters are mentally unhinged to the comment posted by PhoenixLore 1981. Perhaps that may cause some of you precious user name holders to review your stance.

JR

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

I really like this story but you rushed it, it could have been one of the top stories on the site but it was over too soon. I still gave it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great traditional "Loving Wives"....... getting tired of the new age writers trying a new slant to these with RAAC....cuck acceptance...indifference with no revenge. Great story Rogue9_815....I'll read your other story posted hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a fervent admirer of writers that can take another person’s creation and make the story gel with the song. 5/5 for your efforts. On another note, it amazes me that a husband M/C isn’t always light years ahead of the selfish, cheating slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck fair, she's been cheating and planning with her slimy lover to ruin his life. If those videos are going to remain unseen she's walking away with virtually nothing. She gets to keep her job. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too bad Mike didn't leave the gun behind hehe

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Terrific story with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can push a good man only so much. The mildest of men pushed to the wall can turn dangerous. Apt retribution for a stupid, selfish wife.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

An excellent story. Totally BTB without the Karate/Navy Seal violence. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No enough pain for either of the low life cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It sucks that he sold the company that his dad built but hey, it was still a good ending

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent story and storyline flow. Well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another story showing that there is no one more dangerous than a man in control of himself and his emotions.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. Very short but nice to read.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Great story moved along pretty good , ended in a good way really only the bad guy came out with what he deserved , just goes to show there is eyes everywhere

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

The 50/50 split was too much for this type of betrayal and as long as it went on i will say though this husband was smart having his business in a trust so it wouldn't be part of the marriage settlement if he ever divorced and had what he didn't want to lose in a divorce being bought from the trust however he was a damn idiot on a few things 1 not having a prenup in place and 2 for allowing himself to be a pussy ass cuck bitch for a year if not longer with him allowing himself to be pussy ass cuck bitch even for a day after he found out his wife is a slut he needs to die every man who allows himself to be a cuck bitch and or who forgives his cheating slut needs to die for they don't deserve to live and shouldn't be allowed to live anyone who likes stories like that should not be allowed to live either just all cheaters and there lovers should not be allowed to live for they just like child molesters and rapiest are scum of the earth who have no right to be on this earth

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The divorce settlement was too much for the cheating skank

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

I thought it was a good fun moving story , the fairness of the hubby at the end was good , He was able to get rid of them both She lost everything so enough was done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anonymous of nine days ago should take up his issues with Shakespeare's plots.

In the meantime Rogue9_815 gets five bright stars.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

Great story and a third read. To the anon of 9 days ago,get a life, this was a well written story and the husband was a decent man and just divested himself of a cheating wife and destroyed a snake in the grass by ruining his career. The wife lost everything that mattered to her. Besides all that you got to read this story free, so quit bitching and write one yourself. 5 stars, all day.

dogg2w2wdogg2w2w5 months ago

good story 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have been a great story. But you ruined it at the end. Where did the crap come from about the husband being "completely fair in his divorce offer"? Not only is that stupid, it's completely wrong and unjust. There's no accountability on the narcissistic ignorant so-called wife or the scumbag predator. If you can't stand up and write a story that encourages better Behavior than that, you shouldn't be writing.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

5 stars great story

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Your hope has been realized, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on a Great story . Keep up the good work .

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0356 months ago

Pretty damn good.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Decent, but felt unfinished and unsatisfying. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have liked to have read more about the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Arsehole Tony needed to have a very painful accident, apart from that good story

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Good story well written. Mike just runs away? Hmmm Mike is working and traveling a lot, looks like he is 50% to blame that Lisa went looking. Tony should have had a messy accident.

Thanks for writing 4⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You’re a brilliant storyteller! 5 - Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well done. Thanks, Rogue9.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars as you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Burn the bitch and her lover what part of that did you not understand

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

bummer no face-to-face drama.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good job. Five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Well written. Revenge is hurting the person so they feel the pain and you don't get hurt more by exacting that revenge. In this case she lost what was important to her so it worked.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Very good story!!! 5 stars from here ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story.

BabalooieBabalooie8 months ago

Eddie Haskell was a character in a TV show in the 1950's and 60's called, "Leave it to Beaver." Haskell was a huge ass kisser with adults and snake-like back stabber.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

"some Eddy Haskell wanna-be" - WHO-the-fuck is Eddy Haskell? and WTF has HE got to do with it,-whoever the fuck he is, or is not?

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Second reading. In the immortal words of the leader of te 'A' team: "I love it when a plan comes together. The story is more proof you don't need page after page of sex scenes fo a good story. Thanks.

Old_TimerOld_Timer9 months ago

Good story, good writing, a good read. I give you a "5"!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Someone asked, "Why sell the business?" If he doesn't sell it, he has to be there to run it, with some disloyal staff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five stars,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Arsehole Tony deserved to get shot, I would have done it, .45 to the left ankle, knee, hip, shoulder and balls , what a wanker! And another terminally stupid slut!

MC should have released the videos as well

rickylaw01rickylaw019 months ago

Loved it. A strong man who would stand up for himself and his children. Can't believe his wife wanted to fuck him over. Did all the years they were together mean nothing to her. Yet he showed what type of man he was by treating her financially well in the divorce. Not what she was planning to do to him for sure.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Great story, wonderfully written. Personally I would have liked a bit more narrative around what the investigator had found as the video didn't explicitly tie her into the affair, and my general gripe about too much detail around cars and firearms. Not too bad regarding cars in this story but we got ' .40 Sig Sauer' when 'gun' would have done. It's a common issue I have with lots of stories on this site,

Overall well done 5 stars

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner9 months ago

To those commentators who seem obsessed with revenge:

True revenge is that which 'hurts' the dolt at the receiving end,

Not that which only makes the 'dealer' feel better.

In this case - shattered world.

Kudos to the author for the crafting it so nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Anonymous about 1 month ago

revenge? he just left... big fucking deal. she ends up with a house worth over a million? What a fucking idiot. No revenge to be had here.

She's lost all the things money can't buy.

Obviously you're either an idiot or a teenager. Either, or both, work.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

Love the story... Love the Eagles... 5!!!

redboat7redboat710 months ago

Great Story!! I loved it!! I also like the reference to the Eagles song..

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Now this is the way it should end when someone is cheating

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow great one

Huedogg2Huedogg211 months ago

She got to sleep in her bed alone with a flea infestation

Torsini71Torsini7111 months ago

Damn, nicely written!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

In my opinion, this is one of the top twenty stories ever posted in LW. Mike set up and executed the perfect ambush of the idiot cheating wife and her duplicitous lover. He gave her too much in the settlement, but doubt she was able to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good, solid story. Loved that the deceitful pair of cunts got royally shafted!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

revenge? he just left... big fucking deal. she ends up with a house worth over a million? What a fucking idiot. No revenge to be had here.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos12 months ago

Hahaha nice! Sam telling her father and him getting her therapy was everything. Too short though, no proper epilogue either. But still a 5* story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Better ending: Tony refused to leave, she slapped him and tried to scratch out his eyes. He choked her until she went limp and stopped breathing, Tony's hate filled eyes being the last thing she saw in this world. Tony got life with out parole and became a slut fuck toy for a few of the boys at Sing Sing until AID's did him in about ten years into his sentence. Mike came by and visited him shortly before the end laughing at how it all turned out. The end.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

I really liked the story but would loved to have heard more of what happened to Mike once he left. Seems that Lisa got what she deserved and then some.

tonyneatotonyneato12 months ago

Great story, keep them coming. 5 Stars

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

@anonymous. Good story very well done. But rating wise it does not break the top 250 let alone the top 20. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Undoubtedly in the Top Twenty on site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. The old adage is true, " Don't screw with Engineers"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again and it's still one of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well plotted and well written story. No problem with five stars.

Any chance of another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All I can say, other than good read, I wish I had balls as big as Mike's. Big Brass Balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is Perfect!!!!

Thank you for writing this masterpiece!!!!

PasserbyePasserbyeabout 1 year ago

Such a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great song, one of the few Eagles tunes I actually like. Sadly, the story falls well short of the mark.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

It needs spell checking and editing.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Great story with a decent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little bit of B.S. Mike could have fired that SOB as soon as he found out about the back stabbing and the betrayal with Lisa, with no employee and company cover letter, except to telling any company Tony signed with, as the dirty snake he was nothing but a con man. Mike then could have written his letter to, Lisa about his investigation into Tony's and her part in the betrayal. The betrayal would have been enough to lay charges against Tony for his sexual interference with the bosses wife, which would have cost Tony all his bonus money and severance pay and possible jail time if found guilty by the courts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, another story with an ending. Your stories are mostly very good. But, I am the kind of reader that has to have and ending with closure. If I have to imagine an ending I don't particularly rate the story as high as it should be.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

It is a good enough quality story to merit two or three chapters.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! I loved it!! I also like that reference to music lyrics to a song.. There are so many songs that would make good stories and movies.. Thank you..

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! I loved it!! I also like that reference to music lyrics to a song.. There are so many songs that would make good stories and movies.. Thank you..

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! I loved it!! I also like that reference to music lyrics to a song.. There are so many songs that would make good stories and movies.. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top well developed dramatic story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

This story is one of my top 25 LW stories that I’ve read. There have been hundreds OG great stories, but this one stands out for its total ambush on the cheating lovers. No violence, just total psychological and material destruction of the cheaters. Perfection in 2 pages, and regret that this author didn’t stick around longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For all those clamoring about the wife not suffering enough, some words from someone much wiser than I;

The ultimate revenge is living well and being happy. Hateful people can’t stand happy people. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucius

J6480J6480over 1 year ago

Realistic fiction 5. Keep writing you have talent and imagination.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

better than perfect treatment for a stupid, self centered woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rushed story with great character development. Good story improved by creativity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous