Already Stroking 03: A Special Day!

Info
Mmmm, do you know what tomorrow is?
107 words
4.78
6.5k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, you sexy woman! Just a quick update about a special present I'll be releasing for you tomorrow in honour of a *very* special occasion. Will you be celebrating with me?

And of course, like all my quick updates, this one features me moaning and talking dirty for you while I work my aching, slippery cock until I cum for you (twice, in this case) 🖤 Enjoy!

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Babe this ... is so fucking hot. (pardon my little potty mouth..) I listened to this while washing up for bed, while I slowly applied my pretty serums and creams. It's very late here and I wasn't excepting to get so aroused, but I find myself positively ACHING for you. Something about the urgency in this one; something about the hunger in your voice. Let's just say I wrapped up my nighttime routine faster than normal, as I'm needing very much to touch these aching lips now. You ruin me. In the best ways. What have you done ....

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now I’m seing fucking nebulas cumming. Lights, colours, design and everything. Not sure porn can do that. But I favour you and you do have my loyalty ( mostly). 😉Z.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twice in a row, I replayed immediately. Immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes yes and yes. You are the one i go to all the time even if i don't orgasm just hearing you relaxes me. Looking forward to Monday😘😘😘

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

I love listening and coming to anew submission of yours! And with the promise of another longer multiple O story! Can’t wait. Chrissy has to wait

listeningin321listeningin321almost 2 years ago

What an incredible way to start my day today! I was already drafting up some feedback for you, so my pussy was already dripping wet when I found this lovely surprise just waiting for me. You'll hear much more from me soon, but i just wanted to let you know that you made me cum twice from listening to this, and I came so fucking hard for you both times 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So. You would like to be our favourite porn.

I can tell you that you always make me come hard. That’s probably not a surprise. But… I can’t take you everywhere. We’re usually at your place, or in my bed, or sometimes… very specific places, that I don’t have access to every day.

Most of the time, in real life, I have plenty of time and space. And I like to think about having orgasms in every way, in every room, in the spaces I am in.

But sometimes, my own space is full of other people. Sometimes, the only place I can escape to, which has a lock, is the bathroom. I’m guessing that may be true for many of us sexy listeners.

Now, there are so many bath friendly toys these days, I can put on some loud music, and get right down to relaxing. But… if I could have you as well… that would be just perfect. My favourite porn, would be porn I can take everywhere I like to be fucked, ready to help me imagine being fucked every way I like to be fucked. But let’s start with the obvious one; and I don’t even need the sound effects on a recording; I’ll have my own, because I’ll be in my bath.

A warm bath is amazing. It’s my favourite way to feel sexy. Every part of me is supported, surrounding, warm, being touched. Every inch of skin comes alive. I love the way my breasts float, breaking the surface of the water. My body feels lighter and freer. And it would be so, so easy to slip in some earbuds, turn the music up a little louder, and imagine my tub was just a little bit bigger…

… with you already in it. Naked. Ready. Willing. Looking however my mind wants you to look that day. Your eyes are twinkling and you have an easy slow smile as this gorgeous naked woman comes to share your space. You’re holding out a firm hand, helping me lower myself as I slide in, my back against your chest, your cock resting against my butt (for now), holding me close as you kiss my neck. I love, love the full body contact as I lie back against you; your legs pressing in against mine. I’m warm, and safe, and yet also feel the thrill of our mutual desire.

You massage my head as you gently wash my hair, easing the tension out of my forehead as your careful caresses smooth my hair back. Feeling your strong hands stroking my back and kneading my butt moves me from “happy” to “horny.” My slippery body leaning back against you and pressing the whole length of you. Feeling your thighs pressing against mine from the outside; holding me close and warm. I’m encased in your strong body, feeling so alive, so relaxed and so turned on; anticipating every touch to come.

I feel your fingers stroking the sides of my ribs; your soapy hands gliding over my stomach, my breasts; my thighs. You breathing into my ear and telling me how sexy I am as your fingertips find and squeeze my nipples. Your fingers circling my clit as you tell me how much you are aching to cum, how just the sight of my body had you longing for me, how you can’t believe you’re lucky enough to have all of my laid out like this for you. How many nights you’ve spent stroking your cock imagining this very moment. Your fingers stroking me with more insistence as you whisper your hunger to me. I can feel your hard dick pushing against me, and I go crazy, writhing and grinding against you.

You turn me around in your arms, your hands gripping my ass as we kiss, as we whisper how badly we both want you inside me, your throbbing cock sliding against me until I can’t bear it any more. And - because there’s always some reality in my fantasies - with the aid of some silicone based lube, I get you ready to fuck; covering you as I stroke you from base to tip, slow, firm strokes the whole length of you, as I look deep into your eyes, as I take breathless kisses from you.

When you’re too worked up to tell me what you want, I start riding you, my thighs now straddling yours, the support of the water making it so easy, effortless, to move; to use your dick, to push my breasts against your mouth, feeling your teeth and your tongue on my nipple. So easy to lean back, reach one hand behind me and between your legs to tug and roll your balls, as you can’t keep your gaze off my tight pussy sliding back and forth, grinding, rocking. So easy to lean forward again against you, my whole slippery body sliding and pressing against you, as I rock my hips and grind my clit into you as I come, and come, and come, not stoping until I’m sure I have every last drop of your cum in me.

Knowing real life awaits on the other side of the door, we do a little more clean up, before you get out of the tub, and wrap me up in my big, fluffy dressing gown, giving me one last endless kiss, keeping that glowing feeling going, before patting me on the ass and sending me back to the real world on the other side of the bathroom door.

But I know you’ll be waiting for me the next time I get that half hour to myself again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your voice turns me on even more. Hearing your grunts and moans always makes me cum harder than the last. I'm so glad I've found your audios!

-SS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's the 7th here so I think your timing is on. Mmm, also thank you for making me glow this morning, at the very end of a glorious self pleasure session (first of the day...)

I love it when you are super horny, it helps me get off so hard. I'm wonderfully tingly.

It's also a completely official day in Brazil - the day was established by Brazil to celebrate a woman's right to reach a sexual climax. You make me very much want to, need to, exercise that right. I adore that you want to make us come. Really, you are practically the personification of the day.

And cheesy and a terrible bit cultural stereotyping as it is - I'm having a Brazilian to celebrate, but mainly because that makes me feel super sexy. :-) We call it an "everything off" which sounds nicer. And it feels bloody amazing.

I have the busiest work day tomorrow but I'll be wearing something a little slutty under my professional outfit to keep me in the mood, then coming home for a big celebration! Thank you for helping it all along, you generous man!

VA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re right about that! You’re truly the only one who can give me multiple O’s just by listening to your voice. Oh god! I swear I always get horny and aroused whenever I hit the play button!! I can’t waiiiiit for the upcoming audios!!!! U’re srsly the best, you sexy beast of a man!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
More Stories