All Comments on 'Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
_CrimsonPrincess_CrimsonPrincessalmost 2 years ago

i just saw that this was uploaded like half an hour ago and i was in the middle of some other stuff but i thought, yknow, fuck it, ill just put my headphones in and listen anyway even tho I wont be doing anything and.. damn. that was an experience on its own... my attention was fully focused on you and it just kinda made me think that I was in the room with you just . watching. enjoying the show. and it was very very good.

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

You sound so hungry!! I’ve been waiting and anticipating this next audio. Thank you for pre-thinking of some after care, I have a feeling I’ll want or need to just lay there after you’ve had your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this one. I don’t think I will be getting very far with your next audio since pain and humiliation are a hard no for me, but I do love that you make the effort to please our diverse fantasies. I can hold out until next week you sexy man. Btw, that into? Sexiest hello yet! Deep and velvety. Well done.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

I loved it. I did not come with this first listen cuz I do love hearing you come. Monumental! And I’m waiting for the unleashed audio hopefully out tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

make audio with double orgasm. I think it would sound fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello gorgeous. So glad you are having fun! Be kind to yourself xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe this is because of your accent or because I just rewatched the series, but you make me think of Lucifer on Netflix. Very exciting *^*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your voice sounds so familiar

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

It keeps getting better every time I hear it. I love listening to you come! I couldn’t join you in orgasm this time. But the pelvic rush and ensuing wetness I felt was all due to your vocalizing! Tsunami warning.

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm! I think you!may be at the top of my favorite audios! I've been listening tu a few, so despite this being short, I came first... so naturally I backed up a bit so I could come with you, too!

Alex12alexAlex12alexover 1 year ago

I can't stop imagining you with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. I had been edging this morning but I couldn’t hold back. I came so quickly. Your voice in my ear and you laughs. Fuck

Popp148Popp1488 months ago

Oh fuck yes please 🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES