All Comments on 'Already Taken'

by jimmymorse

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

very erotic. not much of a story though.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
What drivel

t least it was short. 1*

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SLUT BITCH WHORE

if you want to be "shared".... and your husband approves.... then do it the correct way... with husband present and involved... this stupid bitch whore just had to go behind her husbands back and fuck this guy... I would teach this bitch a good hard lesson, right now... should have invited him home and met up with hubby...do it correctly or not at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Sometimes you don't need to know the whole back story of a couple, where they grew up, where they went to school, how they met, etc. Sometimes all you need is a situation and an author who knows how to ad excitement to it. Thank you for the very short and hot as hell story.

Sadly you will soon be bombarded by those sad little trolls who can't just move on to the next story. They actually think they are doing something by posting their pitiful little nasty comments here. All they are doing are making themselves look like complete fools. It's like going to a basketball game and complaining that the players are actually playing basketball. Morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another wife that’s a selfish bitch

Just another cheating fuck slut .

A real bitch to give her husband sloppy seconds.

Real love there.

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
welcome to divorce court

move your assets, see a lawyer and get as far away from her as you can

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
WOW

this was a completely fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course nothing was the same again

His only way was divorce the selfish cheating whore!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

After he came, he shoved her off, took her clothes to the guest room and told her to get in touch with her lawyer first thing in the morning.

Finished it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Half done

Again another half story - so many people m here who cant complete a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spattered Kitchen Floor Tiles!

This was quite a good story, especially for being your first. My wife and I both enjoyed it tremendously. Please keep writing!

Your story was especially hot because the wife did not tell her husband that she had just fucked another man. She just let him discover it, as you wrote, “Looking down, as I watched the tip of my cock disappear and that veiny thick shaft penetrate my beautiful wife, a small drip of thick, white fluid appeared at the mouth of my wife's pussy, engorged with my shaft not quite half way in.”

My wife has done that to me. And there is nothing more exciting than seeing his cum ooze out; as I stick my cock in her!

Also, we liked the following, “I looked down, and began pushing my shaft slowly and deeply into my wife's tunnel. I could feel her pussy was swollen, excited. The foreign cum that filled her cunt oozed out and dripped on the floor as I pushed my long shaft in deeper and deeper.”

I encourage my wife to fool around with other guys. There is something so, so erotic about seeing our kitchen floor tiles get splattered with other men’s cum when I fuck her afterwards.

"Already Taken" was the perfect title because it can cut both ways: 1) yes, she was freshly fucked, and 2) she was really "already taken", i.e. married! These two together are like a match with dynamite!

We hope to see another chapter soon!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I guess my only question is will she be as happy when she gets sloppy seconds from your conquest? Or do we have another new cuck writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty hot, but you'd better duck!

Your story is put together quite well, even though i don't usually appreciate the subject.. My fantasies usually run along lines of taking someone else's woman. The usual trolls who reside under this bridge will soon be out and let you know in crude terms how they feel.

Getting to the subject matter, I don't see the excitement in knowing your wife is fucking someone else. Unless you are too lazy to fuck her yourself, or if you don't care about her well-being, why would you want her to? Women are whores and if you loose her inner whore, soon you'll have no say in what she does. There goes the marriage. I have met a few women whose "husband doesn't mind" and most of the men I know treated them with less respect than women who didn't mess around. One in particular comes to mind. It was really hard to decline her invitation. Maybe I'm too conventional.

R.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Writing was fair but unclear why hubby wants wife to get fucked by a stranger. Does this couple have any kids? One assumes not. How will she avoid emotional entanglements or will this be a one-time hall pass? I know it’s Literotica but even so, what about STD risk? Story is a bit short, almost a flash story. No character development. I give this a three star rating. Thanks for writing.

Imwanting2Imwanting2over 3 years ago
Need more

Please don’t stop there. Need to continue this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time to dump her and trade up

Nobody needs a woman like that. Find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He’s right, nothing is the same again.

The sex is so much hotter, with the essence of another man in the room.

Every once in a while, my wife surprises me likes this, and it makes us both crazy to recouple. That is why she does it, and why I encourage her to do it. We discovered it when she crossed the line one night, several years ago.

She has to go on the road for a few days, every few months. If she hooks up while she’s gone, rather than answer her phone, she will send me a picture to tease me, usually not too explicit, just enough to tease: her hand stuffed down a guys slacks with the head of his dick popping out, a head of hair at her pussy, cum dripping down her stockings. I go nuts with the thought of what is happening. It’s at that point that I lock myself in a cage, to save all my cum for her. Otherwise, I wouldn’t get anything done; I would just be jacking off constantly.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

A very brief description of what will obviously become a mutually satisfying arrangement. I agree with a previous comment that we don't need an exhaustive back story, far too many authors spend far too much time filling two pages explaining how they met in high school, she was way out of his league, they parted then reconnected and fell in love, she went to college and he worked part time in his father's business and so on so on yada yada yada... Who gives a fuck???

Anyway, back on track: we don't always need every detail but in this case a little more would have been good. You have a super hot woman doing hot things and a few hints of what could have been.

For me a little more emotion, some teasing from her and perhaps some angst from him, slightly more characterisation would draw the reader in. As a vignette of how a relationship develops it worked well, so if this is what the author intended job done, but as a story it really needs more, hopefully we might see just that.

There are a lot of negative comments and I assume low scores, you should ignore those. If you post anything to do with cuck in loving wives it will draw the 'real men' like a fly to shit. Personally if I don't like a subject I don't read it, sadly there are others who are not so open minded and will tolerate nothing that doesn't fit into their small dark brain.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the writing

Erotic writing but would score better in fetish based sloppy seconds subject matter. Folks that like sharing will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Ignore the yapping dogs. They are a sad bunch who live in fear because they don’t have control over their girlfriends or wives. They know that she finds satisfaction with a better man who is a good man secure with himself and would leave if given the chance.

It was short but put enough together and you have the makings of a story. No one on here needs a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ftds was great for stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As bad as

The characters... and they were horrible...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
More garbage

Better get checked for diseases. She’s probably full of them and he went ahead anyway. Disgusting. Not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gosh this is good

Squishishly delicious.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great start to a story. When she lets him watch her fuck this guy have hubby eat the creampie like a good loving wife. Because if it was my wife that's what I would want to do. Please ignore the haters and continue the story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

" I had fucked her after it.

Nothing was the same again"

No. It was exactly the same.

The husband was an idiot before and he is still an idiot.

No change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Talented. Write more like this.

jimmymorsejimmymorseover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to those who took the time to post constructive comments - both positive and negative.

Those who can do little more than post vile abuse - I have deleted your comments on your behalf, but you don't need to write and thank me. Please just keep them to yourselves in future, and remember that self-control is a virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another whore wife and wimp hubby too bad do better

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Is this how a gay man pretends to be straight?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This clown isn't even pretending to be straight.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

WHY on Earth would anyone commit such drivel to record is beyond me! . Obviously the gatekeepers at Literotica must have all been asleep at the moment this came in, for even the most illiterate of them would surely have recognized this inane rambling to be some scurrilous attempt to ruin this site by getting it a rep for publicising such amateurish and tedious, boring, mindless crap, so as to scare-off as many readers as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if this poor soul gets to experience other women as his wife is so doing? Either way, this is not a marriage.

this is simply a convenient way for two people to share living quarters. POS story. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. My wife comes home after fucking other men hornier than ever and tells me about it while I take her. When I come home from fucking another woman, she sucks me clean and we have incredible sex.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

My wife provides me with a sticky white surprise and the gay writer....I mean hubby comes to the surface.

Literally anyone with any testosterone would have slapped her right there...but not the gay/bi fragile cucks like this writer...I mean sissy little husband.

I love when a dude is all about other mens cum and thinks anyone believes he isn't batting for the same team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes my wife the only one I loved surprised me. I didn't notice any difference until I pulled out to change positions and seen the creamy white shit on me. It was one night that I didn't go down on her. I got off the bed and as I was going to the master bathroom she asked what I was doing. I said I'm going to try to wash your cheating off. I would suggest you find a clinic to get tested asap if it was Robert you were with and then get you a lawyer. Then talk to your daddy about money because I will spend every penny we have to get the children. Make sure to tell your parents the truth. After I showered I said please clean yourself up. She went to shower I changed the bed clothing and got in. She got back in bed and tried to cuddle. I said not going to happen please. She had already been crying from when I got out of bed to shower. She started apologizing telling me how sorry she was all the normal stuff. I filed . The judge ordered counciling. I let it go down to signing the papers and stopped the divorce. She has treated me like I'm her only. Her father was on my ass about wasting money the reconciling. He was really upset. I replied how much money would you and your wife waste if she knew that you cheated do you think no one knows? That stopped him in his BS. Besides I wanted to let your daughter to know I'm serious it won't happen again or I will be gone.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 1 year ago

Sloppy seconds; sloppy story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LLW is becoming nothing but cuckold stories this another.

I use to like reading LW but now it's all about sloppy seconds or wife screwing whoever and the husband doing nothing

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

well, at least she didn't make you give her oral, LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous