Alter Ego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hooked my fingers under the strings at either side of the panties. I realized I had a dilemma. With her ankles tied off in a spread-eagle position, I couldn't remove her panties. I went to the cabin and came back with a knife. Mace looked panicked for a second, then relaxed. I very carefully slid the back of the cold steel blade against her skin, under one strap. Again I sought her permission with my eyes.

"Do it!" she whispered. With a quick upward tug, I sliced through the panty strap. Then I cut the other side and pulled her panties off.

I took a moment to admire this new view. Mace had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, shaved in a heart shape. She was clearly already aroused, her fleshy labia swollen and dripping. I circled her pussy with light strokes of the brush, then traced each fold and finally tickled her clit with the soft bristles. By now her hips were bucking and she was moaning loudly.

I went to the ice bucket that I brought to chill the wine and pulled out an ice cube. Every trail I had blazed with the brush, I now retraced with the ice, leaving paths of meltwater on her pale, trembling skin. I followed close behind with my tongue, licking up the moisture.

Mace's first orgasm came totally by surprise. Of all things, I was licking the melted ice out of her navel when it hit. Her extended state of arousal simply overwhelmed her. Every muscle in her body contracted at once and she cried out. I abandoned my ice trail and dove into her pussy with my tongue. She fought against her restraints violently for a few seconds, then collapsed into a shuddering mass as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"OH GOD!" she yelled out repeatedly, her voice echoing across the quiet lake.

Eventually she came down from this high and I returned to my ice / tongue exploration. In between little gasps as the ice touched sensitive spots, Mace said, "I can't believe...that just happened...you brought me over the edge and...you weren't even touching...my pussy."

She began to moan again as I sucked one nipple and ran the ice cube over the other. By the time I made my way back to her pussy, she was ready to explode. I sucked each pussy lip into my mouth as far as it would go, alternating sides.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said.

I went to work on her clit, rubbing it side to side, up and down and around in circles under my tongue.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, my fucking god yes! Right there, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop...OH! I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSS!

She strained to push her pussy harder and harder into my face. I was amazed how high she could raise herself off the deck to chase my tongue with all four limbs still restrained. When her hip thrusts slowed to just twitches, I raised myself to a kneeling position and admired her flushed look in the fading light.

I was lost in thought when Mace began to get impatient, "Get these cuffs off me...Now!"

"You're a demanding little bitch, aren't you?"

"Fuck you! Now get these off!

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a bunch...oh, wait, that's right, you don't have any. Now what did I do with that key? Shit, I think I might have dropped it overboard!"

"What?!" A look of panic crossed her face.

I grinned and dangled the handcuff key off my finger.

"Not funny, asshole"

I untied her ankles, then unlocked the cuffs and removed them.

Mace grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me down, kissing me so hard it almost hurt. Her hands fumbled with the buttons, then she gave up and ripped the shirt open, sending buttons flying. She rolled me over and frantically unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down, taking my boxers with them. My erection sprung free.

Mace did not hesitate for a second, taking my cock deep into her hot mouth. I gasped at the sudden rush of sensations. She created incredible suction with her mouth, while she massaged my balls with one hand.

"Oh god Mace, you are talented," I panted. She bobbed up and down on my cock, faster and faster. Soon the pressure began to build and I groaned in pleasure. "Mace...I'm going to cum," I warned her.

She lifted her head and said, "Go for it" and then engulfed my cock again. Waves of ecstasy racked my body as I filled her mouth. She swallowed and grinned at me.

She reached up, grabbed the wine bottle and washed down the cum.

We sat for a while and shared the rest of the wine. Darkness had fallen, but the full moon provided plenty of light. I gently caressed her breasts. Mace leaned in and began kissing my neck. I slid my hand down between her legs and played with her wet pussy. Passions began to rise again.

Suddenly, she pushed me away, stood up and leapt nimbly onto the aft deck. To my surprise, she dove into the lake.

She climbed back aboard. Her funky spikes were gone, replaced with sleek, soft hair. She stood still for a second and I took in the vision that had emerged from the lake. The pale moonlight made her skin glow like polished marble. A drop of water clung to each nipple.

I was confused when she began gathering up her clothes and boots. Had I done something wrong?

"Mace? What are you doing?"

She flung them into the lake.

She turned to me with a soft smile and slipped her wet, naked body into my arms. "No more Mace," she said.

"Hi Emma," I greeted her.

"Please make love to me. I want you so bad."

While Mace and I would have fucked, Emma and I made love tenderly. Well, OK...at first anyway...after which we fucked each other silly.

In the morning, we returned to the dock. Emma kissed me deeply and hopped out of the boat, wrapped in a blanket. As if to show that she had adopted some of Mace's moxie, Emma turned and tossed me the blanket, then strode stark naked and proud back to her truck.

___________________________________________

Months later, I returned to Ray's to watch a sporting event I couldn't get at home with my cable subscription.

Sammy came over and took my order. His demeanor seemed completely different than the friendly, talkative bartender I remembered from my last visit. He was gruff and uneasy. I wondered what brought on the change.

After he brought me my beer, he made a phone call. He kept looking back at me as he talked. It seemed odd, but I shrugged it off.

After a while it seemed like more and more of the patrons were casting furtive glances at me. Then I saw a large shape in my peripheral vision. I turned to see Demarcus slide onto the bar stool beside me. He glared at me, then nodded to Sammy.

Sammy cleared his throat and said, "I didn't catch your name last time you were here."

"Eric"

"Listen Eric, we haven't seen Mace since that night you were here. The night you left with her. She used to be here every Saturday night. We are worried sick about her. Is there something you need to tell us?"

"I can assure you she's fine," I said.

"That's not good enough," said Demarcus threateningly.

"Look, the short answer is that Mace is only 18. The police checkpoint that night made her realize that it was in her best interest and yours that she stop coming here."

Demarcus reached down and grabbed something and put it on the bar. It took a second for me to recognize what it was. It was one of Mace's boots and it was in rough shape; wet, slimy and deteriorated, with rusted buckles. "This was fished out of the lake just yesterday. You had better start giving us the long answer."

Demarcus looked like he was ready to dismember me with his bare hands. I had no doubt he could do it.

"OK listen guys, I need to show you something. Sammy, put on ESPN3"

He gave me a puzzled look, but he did it. The timing was perfect.

On the screen was a tennis court. The announcer said, "The crowd is buzzing as the young sensation, Emma Collins, makes her way onto the court for this quarterfinal match of the Australian Open"

The camera zoomed in on Emma's face.

"Gentlemen," I said, gesturing to the screen, "meet Emma Macy Collins, AKA Mace, senior at Marshfield High School and world class tennis player."

In my mind, I added, "and incredible lover."