Alter Ego Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir!"

"No? Then do as you are told!"

His smile mocked her but the look on his face ensured her quick compliance. She unhooked her bra through her dress but had to pull the tight, clingy materiel off her shoulders to get the straps down. She tried to be quick in case anyone came by; she would be totally exposed to her waist. Her face burned with embarrassment and she couldn't believe she was stripping in a parking garage, but she was on fire to please this man, to do everything he asked of her. She finally got her bra off and was putting her arms back in the sleeves. Her full breasts were caught by her hard nipples on the edges of the deep vee when her stopped her.

"Wait. Don't cover up," he said. She stood in front of him with her breasts exposed and framed by the deep purple of her dress. He looked at her and traced a finger over one, down the side and slowly around one hard, pink nipple. She ached with wanting as she stood there exposed and displayed while he fondled her breasts.

"I was saving these for later, but I think now is a better time," he said as he reached into his pocket.

She saw a small pile of thin chain in his hand before he shook it out with a jingling sound. On each end was a tipped clamp was joined together by a length of chain.

"These are nipple clamps. They are used for bad girls that don't do as they are told," he told her as he fastened them to her already hard nipples.

She started when she felt the bite of the clamp. It didn't really hurt exactly, but when she moved so he could open the car door the weight of the chain tugged at her nipples sending zinging flashes of sensation through her. She was acutely aware of each movement of her breasts and the moisture between her thighs. He pulled her to him and kissed her again. His hands moved over her shoulders, down her back and pulled her hips hard into him. She could feel his erection and his obvious wanting made her soften further into his tight embrace. His hands skimmed further down to her ass and cupped her cheeks, pulling her even tighter into him. After a long, sweetly intense kiss, Alistair then adjusted her top so the edges now just touched her nipples, almost covering her but not really. "Now sit down. We have about a twenty-minute drive to the house," he told her.

During the drive he would reach over and almost idly run a finger along the length of chain sending a jolt through her and increasing her wanting. Olivia was glad he didn't seem to require idle conversation because she had nothing to say that wasn't 'now', or 'oh' or most humiliatingly, 'please'.

After what seemed a very long drive. They stopped at a beautiful house set in a quiet neighborhood each with views overlooking the city skyline. Her breasts were aching from the clamps and she was glad to be out of the car.

Sir opened the door and escorted her in.

"Stand in the middle of the room, facing the couch," he told her.

She walked on shaking legs to where he indicated. It was a beautiful room with a stunning view of the skyline through tall floor to ceiling windows. The carpet felt soft even through her shoes and the furniture was rich brown leather with burgundy and turquoise accent cushions. She didn't see much more as he came to stand in front of her.

"I'm going to take off your dress. Don't move."

He undid the tie at the side and half the dress fell open. Then the other tie on the inside was undone. He eased it off of her shoulders and placed it on the couch.

"This will sting a bit," he told her as he released the clamps on her nipples.

It did! She inhaled sharply as his big hands covered her suddenly exquisitely sensitive nipples and rubbed and soothed them.

"I'm sorry. That was probably too long for your first time. You had me worried that you had changed your mind and I got a bit too carried away."

He leant down and firmly suckled first one then the other nipple into his mouth. The sharp first sting had changed into a spreading sensation all over her body with most heading into her overstimulated clit. She swayed a little and he stood and steadied her with his hands on her shoulders.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I want you to stand there. Close your eyes and place your hands behind your back."

"What. . .?" she started to ask but his finger on her lips stopped her. She closed her eyes and placed her hands at the small of her back. She felt so much at this moment, her breasts thrust forward for him. She loved the feeling of him undressing her. It was so caring and tender to be taken care of this way.

"Close your eyes and stand there." She closed his eyes at the tightly voiced command and felt him walk behind her.

She felt his fingers trace her lips and follow her cheekbone, down along the side of her face turning it to the side. His lips kissed hers softly, then deeper, holding her face making her stretch her neck to taste more of him. She tried to turn to him but he stopped her.

"Shh," he whispered against her temple. "Just stay still and feel."

His other hand smoothed her hair away from the left side of her neck and breathed in her scent. He whispered to her about the whiteness of her skin just behind her ear, the smoothness of her shoulder and his hands and whispers filled every corner of her mind. She was so attuned to him that soft nips along her jawline and firm close of his teeth on the back of her neck made something primal release in her. She thought she might have growled. Those devilish hands caressed her back, down the ribs to the indentation of her waist, then sleekly outlining the luscious curves of her hips and ass.

His hands slowly came up and lovingly weighed each succulent breast that filled his large hands, fingers gently rolling and pinching her dark pink, distended nipples. His left arm came all the way around and held her firmly against his chest while the right made small smoothing circles all over her belly.

She felt a deep quiver in her belly as his hand inched down towards her soaked panties. He tugged a little and her hips moved almost involuntarily.

"Shh," he whispered again.

His hand went lower, feeling her plump lips through the fabric. Her panties were wet and sticky and he couldn't resist a firm stroke along the line of those pouting lips to tease her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she panted.

"Yes, lets pull down your panties now," he murmured in her ear.

Why did those words sound so stimulating? So provocative? She shivered again as he fed his hand under the edge of her panties and eased it between her and the sodden cloth. It was so slow and so gentle it almost killed her. His hand slid over her and cupped her. She felt like a ripe peach, split and oozing delicious juice over his fingers. His hand just held her and she could feel her juices coating her thighs and his hand.

"You're so wet for me! Were you a good girl and didn't cum?"

"Y-Yes sir." She hated stuttering, but she couldn't seem to help it. "It was hard not too!"

"Yes, I know. But you need to learn that this is mine now and there is no cumming until I give you permission." His hand flexed a little when he said 'mine'.

When he claimed her like that, she knew it was true. She was his and that knowledge put her into a new and special place that no one else could fill. She was his and he was her Sir.

He felt her complete surrender in the final softening of her body and the rush of sweet pussy juice over his fingers. His arms unwound from her and her balance was a little off without his support as he bent to sweep her panties all the way down to her ankles.

"Step out," he said, "And out of your shoes." She did, feeling grateful to be steadier on her own feet.

Sir held her hand as she stepped forward out of her panties and shoes. He led her over to the couch and he sat down. Olivia stood in front of him, her heart beating too quickly as she anticipated his next words.

"Place yourself over my lap." She did, feeling awkward and ungraceful. She was acutely aware of the feel of his muscular leg under her belly, his cock beneath her hip. His large hand smoothed and caressed all over her ass, feeling and claiming her.

She heard the sound almost before she felt it. Smack! And again. Smack! Suddenly tingles spread out from his handprints on her skin. She moved and he reminded her with a hand on her back to stay still. Two more smacks and the warmth deepened and spread. Two more hard smacks and she was finding it hard not to squirm. She could feel her juices running and coating her clit as she lay in this position. 'When was he going to touch her?" she thought.

His hands alternatively smoothed and grabbed her ass, feeling how hot her cheeks were getting. "I can tell how much you needed this. But this time I will push you further." Another series of smacks landed on her cheeks which were beginning to sting. "Almost warmed up my lovely slut?" he queried, not really waiting for an answer, as a final series of smacks burned her now fiery ass cheeks. He held her there feeling her hot cheeks and gently, too gently, ran a finger over her swollen pussy lips, noting the slick juices that overran in glistening strands. She squirmed and whimpered at the touch of his finger, desperately pushing back against his hand to get those teasing fingers where she wanted them.

"No." he said as he moved her to stand in front of him again. She put her hands on her ass, startled by how hot they felt.

"No rubbing," he commanded. "This is supposed to remind you to do as you promised." Alistair stood and guided her to kneel on the couch where he had been sitting, bent at right angles with her arms bent across the backrest. "Rest your head on your arms," he told her. She did and felt her exposure keenly as he moved her knees slightly more apart making sure she was secure on the couch in this position.

"Now you are going to get fifteen with the belt. This will hurt, but you will take it like a good girl, because you know you deserve it."

He slid two fingers up and down her drenched slit, carefully avoiding her hard clit. She moaned and again tried to push against that maddening touch.

"No." he said, withdrawing his fingers, "No cumming for you."

Olivia whimpered again aware only of her aching needy pussy. The hand spanking had only increased her wanting and now knowing the belt was coming made her shake with arousal and need. She heard Sir remove his belt and wondered if he would also free his beautiful cock. She had felt it get harder and harder under her as the spanking went on and her hip felt cool without that burning heat.

"Now you will count each stroke," he told her. "If either of us forget, we will have to start over," he warned her.

She shivered and murmured. "Yes sir."

The belt moved through the air and hit her sensitized skin with an evil sting. "One! Two! Th-three! Four! F-five!" This hurt! His hands came down and rubbed the bright red marks on her cheeks. "Good girl," he murmured. Leaning forward he held her breast in his hand, squeezing and pulling her nipple out, rolling it between his fingers. The clamps had left her breasts extremely sensitive and she gasped out a strangled "Sir!" as he fondled her. Her pain was transmuting in her body; sting becoming stinging pleasure; embarrassment becoming power.

Sir moved back behind her. "Resume counting."

"One- no! Six!" she fumbled when the swat hit. This was a different feeling again, familiar yet transformed. Her wandering attention was sharply focused again at the next stroke of his heavy leather belt. "Seven! Oh- Eight! N-nine! OW! Ten Sir!' she called out desperately. Her ass and her pussy were on fire; she thought she might spontaneously combust. "Please Sir!" she wailed, not really sure what exactly she needed. He moved to her side, his hand stroking her head.

"What pet? What do you need?"

She looked at him with frantic eyes, "P-please sir, please fuck me?" She was beyond embarrassment at this point at such a desperate plea. She could feel her thighs trembling and she had never been so wet before.

"No pet, not yet. We aren't finished with your punishment."

"Ohhohoh!" Her sighing moan signaled her deep disappointment at his answer.

"Bad girls who are late do, NOT, get to cum." He had been tapping the tip of the belt against her swollen labia with each word, but at 'not' he made it a real slap. Her whole body jerked and more of that sweet fire melted her brain and body.

"Oh, you liked that did you?" he murmured almost to himself. "Hmm..."

"Arch your back and present that ass." She did as she was told. "Now these are your last five with the belt. Make sure you count."

These strokes he delivered carefully to the tender lower curve of her cheek, alternating with catching that enticingly swollen slit as part of the strokes. "Fifteen!" she gasped out on a sob.

Suddenly all of her feelings were too much. Her intense arousal over the last week, the excitement of seeing him today all crested in a tidal wave of feeling. The stinging sizzle of her ass on the last stroke of the belt released the dam of feelings and it came out of her in a rush of tears and gasping breath. She shuddered and collapsed on the couch. Alistair immediately sat next to her and gathered her into his lap. More tears leaked down her face as she shuddered, deeply grateful for his warm arms holding her. His hand smoothed her hair back from her face and he kissed her brow, holding her until the storm passed.

"Better?" he asked as he felt her calm down, running his hands soothingly over her back and arms.

She nodded her head, but he wanted to see her eyes, so he lifted her head up to look at her. "Use your words lovely," he reminded her.

"Yes Sir. It was all so much and I... I.." she could hardly go on. "I'm sorry I was late. I tried to get it all wrapped up in time, but I couldn't," her voice trailed off uncertainly.

"Yes, it was too bad you were late. You won't be next time, right?"

She nodded vigorously and said, "No sir!"

"Good girl." He smiled into her upturned face and kissed her, hungry for the taste of her sweetness. She sighed happily at the feel of his mouth on hers. She felt again the rising tide of arousal that seemed to be constantly simmering beneath the surface of her skin at the hard erection beneath her that was getting harder. She wiggled and looked hopefully int his eyes.

"Yes, you do that to me. Now you'll have to take care of it." She smiled as he placed her on her feet, but a confused frown crossed her face as he told her to resume her position on the couch. His handed trailed down her back, over her smarting ass cheeks as he walked around the couch until her stood in front of her behind the couch. His straining erection was right in front of her face and she had never wanted anything so much in her life.

"Sit up and put your hands behind your back." He unfastened his button and pulled down the fly, freeing his juicy hot cock, pulling his pants open enough to cup his balls. "Lean forward, open your mouth and keep your hands behind your back."

She did as directed, finding this position made her dependent on his cock to balance her. Her hard nipples just rested on the upholstery on the back of the sofa. The heavy stitching on the top rubbed and stimulated her as she leaned forward to take his cock in her mouth. She wanted to taste him again. That one taste a week ago had been taunting her memory and making her want him in her mouth again.

The delicious purple head with its flaring rim slid into her mouth. She licked the edge with delicate flicks, then slowly slid her lips around it. Sucking him deeper while working her tongue around the head, she bobbed her head up and down. He pulled back a little to rub the head with its shiny drops of precum all over her lips just dipping into her mouth to rest on her tongue.

His hands held her head gently, one hand sliding to the heavy gathering of hair at the base of her skull and wrapping her hair around his fist. He used her hair to guide her mouth on his cock.

"I love using you like this. My slut lover. Seeing you so open for me, feeling your responses. It drives me wild that you give yourself to me like this."

His words drove her on and she sucked him in deeper, wanting to please him, feeling so powerful with his cock in her mouth, drawing harder on him. He felt and tasted so delicious that she strove to take all of him. She could hear his growls of pleasure and she took as much as she could before backing off to draw a breath. He put both hands around her head and held her still.

"That's it. Relax your throat. Breathe through your nose," he told her. His hands held her head and pushed deeper into her throat, pulling back to let her breathe and learn to control her gag reflex. He fucked her throat as she gazed up at him with mascara streaked eyes, the drool running down her chin. "Ahh! That's it! Suck me hard now!" He held her head hard and still as he poured his cum down her throat. She could feel it all unloading down her throat and as he backed off, she desperately sucked that last spasms from him, reluctant to let him go.

Her head was buzzing with lust and satisfaction at bringing him pleasure. The pleasant sting of her ass sent echoes to her pussy as she rolled to her side. He came around to the front of the sofa and scooped her up in his arms. Alistair carried her to the bedroom and slowly released his arm to let her legs slide down his body. His kiss ravaged her lips which were a little sore from stretching around his cock. Olivia felt so warm and cared for in his embrace; she loved the feel of him surrounding her. His arms held her close and his hands caressed and smoothed over her back and ass.

"Oh, you are so lovely." He breathed against her mouth, "So willing to openup to me."

"Yes," she sighed softly, "Yes, Sir, for you, anything."

"Anything?" he asked pulling back to look into her eyes. His green eyes were intense and glinting. "Be careful what you promise!" he warned.

Olivia looked at him with a warm, glowing gaze. "I am yours," she stated reaching up on her toes to place kisses along his jawline.

He crushed her to him, taking her mouth, heedless of her squeak of surprise. She could feel his beautiful cock stirring to life again against her belly. He released her and led her to the foot of the bed. She stood there and watched him place several plump pillows near the edge. He turned to her and looked into her blue eyes and kissed her lingeringly again sliding his hand into the warm hair at her nape.

He stepped back and said, "I want you to bend over, stretching your arms above you, with your face on the bed." She smiled tremulously as she turned towards the bed. He caught her before she completed the move and looked at her, his face harsh and his voice rough with arousal.

"I'm going to paddle you now as your punishment. It is more intense than the belt," he warned her.

Her hand went to her tingling ass cheeks and her eyes widened a trifle at the thought of more blows there. "B-but you already punished me!" she exclaimed.

"That was for being late. This is more serious. You didn't follow my instructions, and I need you to do that. Now are you going to do as you're told?" he questioned her.

She felt her soaking, aching pussy clench at the intensity of his face and in answer she turned to the bed placing herself exactly how he asked. Her pink cheeks were raised high and her pouting, puffy lips were well displayed to his passionate gaze.

"Raise your tailbone higher and close your legs," he commanded. She adjusted her stance and was immediately rewarded with a warm hand fondling her flushed skin.

"Very good. You are so obedient now. This paddling will remind you that always being a good, obedient girl is rewarding," he promised. "You're going to get fifteen strokes, but I will break that into three sets," he told her.