Alter Ego Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him move away and heard him taking off his clothes as well as drawers being opened and other mysterious noises. Then he was back behind her. She heard a buzzing noise and jumped a little at the feel of the small bullet vibrator touching her drenched slit. He moved it up and down, carefully avoiding her clit. She moaned and twitched her hips to get the pressure where she wanted it, needed it, but his other hand pressed down on her back keeping her in place.

"Keep still," he ordered. The buzzing went away leaving her trembling on the brink, then she felt a new sensation, smooth wood rubbing over her ass.

"Ready? he asked. She nodded her head. "Don't move," he reminded her.

Whap! Whap! The paddle slapped each cheek and a fiery sensation began spreading everywhere with each new stroke. Three more times the paddle landed and he was back between her legs with the bullet vibe transforming the burning pain to a burning fire that threatened to consume her entirely.

Her hands clenched the bed covers in exquisite agony as he pleasured her with the vibe but never quite enough to allow her to cum.

"Please!" she begged.

"Please what?" he asked, never letting up.

"Please, I need to cum!" she half screamed into the bed covers.

"Punishment isn't over yet. Bad girls don't get to cum when they are being punished. Now stop moving and get that ass back into position," he said sternly.

She had moved, desperate to get away or closer to the tantalizing vibrations between her thighs. She shifted back and the vibe went away. Olivia moaned knowing what was coming now.

"Get that ass up to receive the paddle," he reminded her. She quickly complied.

Again, the paddle slapped hard against her tender backside, the ache deeper now, but it only intensified the throb of her sex. Whap! Whap! Whap! She was moaning incoherently into the covers. Whap! Whap! Her legs were shaking and only the pillows were holding her up in position now.

"Good girl, almost done," he murmured as he stroked and squeezed the now hot skin on her ass. The feeling of his hands was both soothing and not. He gripped and plumped her cheeks just grazing her labia with the tips of his fingers. That barest touch made her aware of how wet her thighs were as they rubbed together. His fingers dipped into her.

"Oh! I think you might be liking this a little too much," he commented as he removed his fingers. She mourned the loss of even that barest touch, but the sound of his voice warning her, "Now the last set," had her bracing herself for fresh waves of pain and pleasure.

The paddle hit her stinging, throbbing ass again and again. Olivia was lost to anything but pure feeling at this point. She felt her hips lifting to meet the paddle and welcomed every stroke that resonated throughout her. She relished every touch he gave her. And when the last stroke fell she was beyond any protest as he lifted her and turned her over so her hips were on the pile of cushions, her legs open and her throbbing, dripping pussy vulnerable to him.

Olivia opened lust blurred eyes, only now aware that her face was wet with tears, and looked up at him.

"There. Now punishment is over. You were so good, now you can have your reward," he crooned as he started the vibe again and moved it all around her clit that was so hungry for his touch.

She felt her entire belly clench at the intensity of the sizzling sensation roaring through her.

"Yes, baby now. Cum for me now," he allowed her.

And she came, her orgasm running through her like a freight train. Her flesh trembled all over and she gave a keening moan that turned into a staccato scream as wave after wave tumbled through her. She was still rocking through the last waves when he pulled her legs over his arms and thrust his rock hard cock into her, pushing into her tight, clasping pussy and starting another wild ride up another orgasmic peak. He didn't move, just let her thrash and melt around him until she began to slow her frenzied movements. Then he began a slow pistoning motion and she moaned in disbelief as she felt again the rise of another climax.

"No," she moaned weakly, rolling her head, "no more."

"Yes. Yes again, my lovely. Cum again," he coaxed and commanded her. Olivia really had no choice as he continued stroking her with deep penetrating strokes of his cock. He was so big and hard, filling her like no one ever had and she rained another tribute on him. His strokes quickened with this latest deluge and he pushed her legs even wider and farther back. She was split, impaled on him and her entire body was a clenched quivering vise of need that only he could appease. She felt him lean forward, making his strokes more shallow, while grinding her clit with every downward thrust. He alternated this pattern with long slow withdrawals that made gasp and try to clutch him deep inside her, then tease them both with only leaving the tip in her.

Alistair adjusted his position so that he was able to get one foot up on the bed while the other remained on the floor. His strokes were almost mindless now, nothing else existed but the slap and smack of flesh against wet straining flesh. Olivia's mewling cries drove him on and she felt him swell and harden as he came in hard surging spasms, pulling out to shoot his cum across her belly and breasts. She cried out at the loss of him inside her and yet the sight of his glistening cock shooting a copious load all over her was the most erotic thing she had ever seen.

He let her legs go and braced himself on his arms, his breathing harsh and rough, before rolling off to collapse on the bed beside her. She could feel a pool of wetness under her ass and she trembled in the glorious aftermath. Alistair managed to get up and go to the bathroom for a warm wet towel he used to clean her up. His smile when he looked down at her flushed and dazed face was tender and loving. He felt her shiver, so dislodging the pillows and opening the comforter he gathered her close.

"God Olivia, you are so beautiful. It makes me a little bit crazy, and I need to know you are mine in every way." He kissed her lovingly and she cuddled close to him, amazed at the power this man had over her, but she considered drowsily, she made him just as crazy and that was an excellent exchange.

Her final thoughts were, with this man she was free to be entirely herself.