Altered Genesis Ch. 07

Story Info
Helping a friend gives Melody more than she bargained for.
4.9k words
4.44
2.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day.

Dean's butt and thighs burned with each step he took. Another drop of sweat fell from his nose and landed on his pad. He wiped the screen with his towel without taking his arm off the handles of the stair climber. He was using the pad to study for his semester finals and to distract himself from the leering femme in the gym. This thought reminded him of the humiliating fact that the word 'supine' was now printed across his ass.

He had to loan out another pair from the gym because he lost one pair, along with his backpack, the night before. The other pair was supposed to be in his pile of dirty clothes but apparently he misplaced them.

Of the remaining bottoms that were available, this new pair was the least demeaning. He took another sip of his water only to find it was empty.

Another loud grunt and thunderous crash came from behind him; he was beginning to get used to the sound of Rita going about her lifting routine. He knew that she was directly behind him but didn't dare look. Motion in the mirror took his attention, the hulking lady puffed as she moved along side him to the right of his machine. Her brown forehead shone with sweat. She was in her fifties, her hair had been died grey and was tied up in a practical ponytail. A black Gi obscured her body and made her frame only more intimidating, such clothing was standard for ladies in the gym.

"You must be new here. My name's Rita," she offered a sweaty palm which he reluctantly accepted.

Her grip was firm, as if she could crush his hand if she wanted. That did little to put him at ease.

"Dean," he timed the reply with his laboured exhalation. He had to look up to make brief eye contact despite standing on the stair climber. She seemed about 7 feet tall.

She quickly looked him up and down.

"You should stay on your toes. It's better for calves," she suggested. "It also takes some of the load off your thighs. And lean forward some more."

Dean gave it a go, he felt the burn in his calves. She was right, it did help his thighs.

"There we go. Better?"

Dean nodded while looking straight ahead, doing his best not to encourage the interaction. He looked away and caught his reflection in the mirror to his left. His hips had rolled farther forward, his back was very arched and his round athletic butt was sticking out much more. He looked like a young slut who was desperate for feminine attention but he was too exhausted to care.

Two quick beeps signified the end of his workout and he began to relax.

"Let me fix your water," she took his bottle from its slot and walked over to the water chiller. "You really should make sure this stays full."

Dean was too exhausted to protest. Sucking in air with his hands on his knees, he felt weak. Rita stood over the water chiller and made it completely disappear behind her frame.

"Here," she threw him the bottle. "You should do some yoga too, it will help you avoid injury. Flexibility is critical."

Dean didn't realise how thirsty he was until he brought it to his lips. He didn't want her help but his body gratefully accepted the water.

"Yep. You should finish that entire bottle before you hit the showers."

It was a small bottle so Dean had almost finished it before she had finished speaking.

He caught her peaking at his genital bulge when she thought he wasn't looking. Another reminder of his shamefully wanton presentation. He reminded himself that he had no real choice in the matter but somehow that didn't make him feel any better.

"So what are you studying for?" she gestured towards his pad.

"College. Social studies," he gave the most boring reply he could.

"Impressive. I'm sure that your mother would be proud."

Dean blinked and finished off the bottle of water. He couldn't hide the fresh pain that he felt when ever he thought about his mother.

"Yea, sure."

He had betrayed her; hurt her deeply. She turned her back on him, but in truth, he was more angry at himself. He had turned into a slut. Just another young male, ready to sleep with any femme who has a bit of power and wealth. The type who would let a lady of influence turn him into her buck. His mom didn't deserve that. Worst of all, he felt like his life story was written on his face.

"Finals coming soon?"

Dean nodded.

"Hey! Do you need a job over the summer?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Sure! I really need cash for next semester's tuition."

"Oh, sweetie, I've got a job for you that will pay off all of your loans!"

Dean's eyes went wide for split second, "Really?"

"It's an acting job. I know that you will be perfect for the role," she looked him up and down pointedly.

Dean had a surprised look on his face.

"Its not easy. It requires special talent. But I can tell that you're a natural. You could be a real international star."

Dean had often dreamt of being an actor but his mother didn't encourage it. She insisted that male actors were all whores who only got roles by sleeping around. But she probably thought that he was a whore by now anyway.

"So is it an add? Or a show?"

His apparent interest brought a smile to her face.

"Yeah, a show. Its for an up-and-coming indie production company."

"Here's my card," she passed him a black piece of cardboard with gold embossing.

It read, 'Rita Gynohold. SS Executive of Talent Development'.

He found the card impressive, and wondered if his big break had finally arrived.

"We are casting a new role next week. It pays forty thousand credits for just 2 weeks of filming. I'm one of the casting agents, and I already think that you are perfect for the role."

Dean listened as he stared at the card, failing to suppress his excitement.

"Of course, it's not just about looks. At SS, we are passionate about developing the careers of our performers. You will learn a tremendous amount on the job. And if you do a good job then there will be plenty more work for you down the line."

Dean felt butterflies in his stomach as he nodded along. This was everything he needed. In just 2 weeks he could earn enough money to pay his semester deposits for the rest of his college education and still have ten thousand to spare.

"So like character development in a series!?" he said.

"Um yeah! Just like that! See I knew that you were a clever one! We have very high standards for our performers and expect them to go to any lengths to get the job done," Rita's eyes lingered on Dean's crotch as she spoke.

"Of course," Dean put on his most professional tone.

"Even if that means doing love scenes. You can be professional about that kind of thing can't you Dean?" she looked him in the eye now.

He felt a heavy warmth in his stomach as he was being undressed in her mind. His cock began to move as if by her will.

"Um... I don't know. I've never done anything like that before," he shifted his stance and started to make his way back to the stair climber.

"Oh of course. We understand that it's a big step for you. But, the fact that you have no prior experience is actually a good thing. Besides, all the biggest stars have done sex scenes, you will be in prestigious company," she followed him.

"This isn't porn is it ma'am?" he asked flatly.

"Oh no. I would never be so crass. It's much more sophisticated and nuanced than that. It's femme entertainment. Part of the new wave of artistic expression," she continued to stroll after her quarry.

Dean could feel an intoxicating rush of arousal overcome him. He hadn't felt this way since Charolette had her way with him. Looking back to Rita, her eyes were fixed on his genital bulge and smirk appeared in the corner of her mouth.

Dean looked down with horror. His hotpants were tenting over his masculine pole. It advertised his arousal at the thought of becoming an on-screen slut, a deep need to submit himself to the desires of a lady. But he found her utterly repulsive, and the idea of debasing himself for money went against everything that he believed. His arousal made no sense to him.

"Um excuse me, I'm gonna hit the showers," he said while frantically grabbing his towel so that he could cover his shameful erection.

He couldn't look at Rita. With eyes to the floor he dashed around her.

"Call me and I'll put you on the audition list," she called after him.

Several heads turned at the suggestive statement. Dean was mortified.

----

The next day.

"Order up for table nineteen," Mrs. Holbrook called out as she placed the delicately arranged platter of ribs into the window.

On the other side of the window Melody pressed a button on a touchscreen below the window. A map of the dining room appeared to remind her of where she was going. She was getting experience working in a variety of roles within the club and was still learning meal service. She adjusted her waistband to make herself more comfortable. While trousers were practical for this type of work, it felt uncomfortable to be wearing masculine clothes.

As a traditionalist who valued equality of the sexes she relished the opportunity to better understand the male experience. Most establishments would only employ males to serve food and perform menial kitchen tasks but the restaurant at Nova femme had been strictly a male-free zone for more than 100 years.

She pressed a couple more buttons to register the order as sent, then balanced two plates on her tray and was about to head into the dining room when her manager walked in.

"Take this with you to table nineteen. Thanks, Mel," Lady Malkia instructed while handing her a data stick.

Melody's eyes went wide with puzzlement and gave her boss a confused look.

"It's a gift for one of our most valued members. I'm sure that she will appreciate it," she explained with a mischievous smile.

Melody returned a blank look as if she was still catching up with the development, "Ok, sure."

Table nineteen was small and round with two guests but was capable of seating four femme. One of the guests was Rita, a gym junkie who would work out every day and eat more food than Melody thought possible. Apparently, she held the deadlift record on the leader board for over a year.

There was also a middle-eastern lady in her sixties who was somewhat portly in keeping with most ladies her age. Melody had never seen her before.

After delivering the meals she pulled the data stick from her pocket and held it in the air.

"And lady Malkia asked me to deliver this," her tone was uncertain.

"Oh thank you dear!" the older lady replied warmly with her hand out.

Melody placed it in her wrinkled palm and the lady immediately plugged it into her pad.

"Looks like you did well Rita," she smiled to her associate who was already shifting her seat around the table in order to place her enormous frame close enough to view the screen.

Melody started walking away to continue her duties but was called back.

"Young lady? I'm terribly sorry. In all of the excitement I forgot my manners," the older of the pair beckoned her back. She had a slight accent that Melody couldn't place, with dark brown skin and straight white hair. Melody guessed that she had been in the in the country for a while but was clearly born overseas.

"I'm Aaliyah Lockwood, director of Supreme Sisters productions," she offered a hand shake which Melody accepted.

Aaliyah wore several diamond rings and a small ornamental silver key around her neck that hung proudly outside her high neckline. Melody wondered if it opened a safe of some sort.

Aaliyah's dress was more formal than Rita's. She wore standard business attire, a long black dress with long sleeves and a high neckline. The quality of the white stitching gave away that she wasn't too wealthy but she still thought it important to convey dignity and refinement.

"I'm Melody," she replied.

"And I know Rita," she added with a handshake and a confident nod to the large femme.

"Lovely to meet you," Aaliyah added. "And I must say. I imagine that it's difficult to be required to perform a male role like waiting tables. I've been saying for years that we need to get some boys in for such mindless drudgery."

"Give us some nice entertainment too," Rita added and both ladies chuckled.

Melody smiled awkwardly.

"Oh yes," Rita looked back to her colleague. "This is the girl that recruited him!"

"My my. Excellent work my young femme," Aaliyah's smile revealed a set of yellow teeth. "A sharp young femme like you must be in college."

"Yes. I'm a freshfemme at UCLA. Studying business," Melody responded as she straightened up proudly.

"That's a good school. I'm sure that you have a bright future ahead of you. We are grateful for your excellent work. And one good turn deserves another. Come have a look at this," Lady Lockwood beckoned Melody to stand next to her.

She played a video file and blood rushed to Melody's face. It was a male standing inside a shower stall. He was taking off his shirt, then his tight-fitting workout pants to reveal a naked bottom. It was immediately obvious that he had no idea that he was being filmed.

Melody's eyes darted away out of reflex. For all of her life she had been taught to respect males and that the new cultural changes were evil. Her parents still put restrictions on their internet connection to prevent her from viewing pornography. She could count on one hand the number of times that she had seen images of a naked male.

"Nice butt," Aaliyah hissed through a mouth that was partially filled with food.

Melody realized that it would be rude to not partake.

"This lady owns a production company," she thought. "Playing along could really open some doors."

Just after she willed her eyes to return to the screen, the boy turned around and Melody's eyes went wide as saucers. A curved chunk of thick pink meat wiggled side to side like a hard rubber soldier standing at attention for his femme Admiral. She had no idea that penises could get that large. His body was a work of art with barely a trace of fat and sharply defined ridges in all the right places. Melody didn't know for sure what those right places were but she felt something inside of her come alive with approval. That part of her had very specific desires. Her pale skin turned a deep red. She could feel the heat of her own blushing and made futile attempt to hide it with her free hand.

"I told you it worked! That's a perfect stage cock! I'd love to wrestle that into submission," Rita commented.

"Worked?! What worked?" Melody thought.

Mortified, she glanced away out of shame; she couldn't believe what she was doing.

"Yep. I snuck Viagra into his water bottle. Oldie but a goodie. It always gets them looking their best for us," Rita chuckled and Aaliyah joined her in laughter.

"That's horrible. Where, and how?!" Melody thought, but her outward expression of approval belied her feelings.

It was then that she realized that the tiles and green dividers were from the male showers that had recently been added to the club. Her mouth opened.

"Look at her, young Melody loves it," Rita said.

Melody bit her lower lip out of guilt when she saw that the others were looking at her with approval.

"Hidden cameras housed in the mirrors on the back of the boy's stall doors. It's perfectly legal. These stupid boys never read the fine print in the gym contract. Before the renovation was complete they had to run to the unisex. Many of the members miss those days, but I argue that this is much better for posterity," Aaliyah explained while gazing at the pad.

"Those abs," Aaliyah added. "Carved like a ribbed dildo."

"Yep," Rita added, "Handsome face too. That's one of the reasons that I selected him to begin with. I knew he had a big pouch but I didn't expect those charms to be so perfect as well," Rita commented and Aaliyah agreed with a satisfied murmur.

He was looking almost directly at the camera with an expression of puzzlement. Melody figured that he was actually looking at himself in the mirror. Her jaw dropped for the second time and her heart sank when she finally looked at his face.

It was Dean; her first love and biggest crush. The boy who had been sleeping on her couch. He was the one that broke her heart when he wouldn't return her feelings. She was excited to see him and remorseful in equal measure.

"What do you think Melody?" Aaliyah asked without taking her eyes off the screen. The young male was clearly confused and frustrated that his erection would not subside.

"She's probably seen it all before the young pearler," Rita jived. "She did bring him in after all."

"Oh my Goddess! No. Never. I mean, I haven't," Melody blurted out. "Amazing!" was all that she could say while not tearing her eyes off the forbidden male organ.

"Well done, Rita. Get him to the audition next week," Aaliyah instructed.

"Sure, I'll get him along," Rita replied after swallowing a mouth full of rib.

"We got to chatting while he was on the stair climber, he says that he's in college. He surely needs tuition money also I think he'll do just about anything for it. He sounded quite interested. And he's definitely never worked before," Rita smiled and licked sauce from her upper lip.

"Yes, I would have seen him before if he had. He seems perfect," Aaliyah answered before turning back to Melody, "We also have young Melody to thank. Recruiting such talent into the gym is very impressive. Lady Malkia speaks highly of you for good reason."

The conversation had well and truly exceeded expectations for Melody. Now it all seemed a bit like a dream.

Aaliyah pulled the stick out and handed it back to Melody, "Ok, I made a copy."

"Oh no ma'am," Melody waved her hand in denial. "The boss didn't ask for it back."

"It isn't for her, young femme. I want you to have it," Lady Lockwood was resolute. "And don't call me ma'am. Just because you are doing a boy's job doesn't mean you should speak like one. You're a powerful young matriarch in the making, not a male."

"Oh," Melody said looking slightly rattled. "Of course Lady Lockwood."

"You can call me Aaliyah," she said. "I've got a good feeling about you. I see that look in your eye when you watch that boy. You have great potential."

"Here's my card. We are a small operation so we can always use skilled recruiters. We don't go through the normal casting agencies. Doing your own recruiting saves a lot of money these days but it's also a lot of work. You could be a real asset in that department."

Melody felt exposed. She swallowed hard and made her escape. It was too much for her to process; she was dumbfounded. Did her boss tell Aaliyah that she recruited Dean because she thought he would be valuable eye-candy for the members?

"What have I done!? I thought that he could use the free workout, I'm not a recruiter!" she thought.

Before she could reply Rita interjected, "Yes! He's trying to beat that cock off to make it soft again. Stupid filthy buck! Haha."

Two pairs of eyes were now wide and fixed on the screen. Melody felt her own arousal rising. She was too embarrassed to stay.

"Ok, enjoy your meals Aaliyah and Rita," she nodded and walked away.

Oh yes. One more thing," Aaliyah said, "Make sure that lady Malkia adds it to her little archive. And be sure to deliver a copy to a couple of other members on my behalf."

She pulled a pen from her purse and began writing on a napkin.

"I met a lovely lady by the name of Tanya Regina, she is an executive for the department of education and quite a friendly lady. I know that she will love it. The other one is for Constable Dea, she usually comes in for a massage a few times a week. Tell her that sergeant Nuwang will love this one."

She ended with a wink.

--

That evening in the dark privacy of her room, Melody was finally able to enjoy pornography for the first time. The clip of Dean was loaded onto her pad, bypassing the network restrictions imposed by her parents. For all of her life she had relied on her imagination as she pleasured herself. Now, for the first time she could enjoy the intense visuals of one of the most attractive boys that she had ever met. And in total secrecy.

12