Altered Genesis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Dean strip naked in the shower, imagining that it was just for her. Lightning shot through her at the sight of his delicious body. She had never felt anything like this before.

It was only days ago that she had shared her feelings with him and the shame of rejection still lingered.

"I bared my heart to him so vulnerably and respectfully," she thought. "Only for him to crush it carelessly. I've been nothing but good to him, maybe I deserve to treat myself."

With that thought she pulled a large hair brush from her top drawer. She never actually used it on her hair, and never intended to. It was the shape of the handle that caught her attention. The smooth wooden shaft seemed about the same size as the diagrams of penises that she had seen in her sex-ed classes. Thankfully, her parents were none the wiser. Holding it in her hand, she realised how small it was next to Dean's offering. His was much longer and thicker; designed to satisfy her in ways that she could not imagine. But even the brush head was a snug fit.

"I had no idea that boys could get this big! Am I femme enough to envelop him?" she thought.

Her lust only grew. She wondered how such a plentiful beauty had been hiding in his pants all along. She felt like she could stare at it forever. It stood at attention for her; hard, surrendered and ready for her to claim as her's alone.

Holding the brush end, she thrust the handle into herself, imagining that it was Dean. It found its way in much easier than usual. She was wetter than she expected, much wetter. Her entire body felt like it was vibrating as she watched Dean begin rubbing his erection with the desperate purpose of releasing his humiliating burden. He had a look of shame and confusion in his eyes. It was as if he didn't understand why his body was responding in such a submissive way. He had no clue that his drink had been spiked with Viagra and Goddess knows what else. He was defeated.

Her reaction to this was not what she expected. She felt a tingle starting in her sex and travelling through to her toes and fingertips. It was the fire of control, and it felt good. Very good. A smile spread across her face.

"Not too good for me now!" she thought as she got up on her knees. Pressing the brush into the mattress, she put the screen on the pillow. Imaging that she was riding him. Finally she was being rewarded for all of the care and respect that she had shown him. As she looked down at Dean in a fever of lust, she began to dominate her makeshift dildo. Each thrust felt like a new vindication that washed away all of her pain.

Her orgasm came quickly like a rush of light flowing through her veins. Then she heard him involuntarily break his self-enforced silence with animalistic grunts as ropes of his essence shot high into the air again and again. To her, it seemed like an endless barrage of fireworks celebrating his love for her. It was as if his penis was celebrating her orgasm; as if it had accomplished its entire reason for being. Pleasing her.

The vision launched her to greater heights of pleasure than she thought possible. She felt something far more fulfilling than anything that her conservative upbringing could have promised. The orgasm dropped her almost as quickly as it had taken her to heaven. She felt joy, release, then guilt.

"Oh no. How could I do such a thing!?" she thought. "That was better than... better than anything! How?! Dean is my friend. How could I betray him in this way? How could I exploit any male in such a manner?"

After regaining a sober disposition, suddenly everything looked different. Her ideals felt like nothing but a thin façade, and she didn't like what she had just found underneath. It was a part that would do anything to satiate her selfish desires. That part frightened her.

She looked down at the wet patch on the bed and shook her head. Once again, she had forgotten to put a towel down. She put away her brush gathered her dirty sheets and put her ankle-length skirt back on. Opening the door with a soft creek, she peaked into the lounge room to see a streak of light fall across the couch as if highlighting the silhouette of the ideal athletic male bottom. It wasn't moving.

The cock of her dreams was only a couple of steps away. He seemed different now, the feeling that she always got in her stomach when she was around him only came on stronger. She opened the door some more to find Dean lying on his stomach. He was propping himself up on his elbows while on his phone.

"Oh, hi Deany," she whispered. "can't sleep either?"

Dean reciprocated with a fake smile, "Yeah"

His bad acting only reminded her that she stood firmly in the friend zone. She continued on to the laundry and took her time in there, thinking up the perfect thing to say on the way back to her room. After starting the machine she took a deep breath and made her way back.

"Go to sleep Deany," she smirked while doing her best not to picture him naked, "You need your beauty sleep."

"Haha, sure. Good night," he said.

She felt guilty and ashamed. But also something else; pride. He was hers and he didn't even know it.

"Perhaps what starts with a video could still turn into something more real? His most private and humiliating moment is now a tool for my personal pleasure," she pondered.

Warmth filled her body again. The Dean that existed in that video was hers to use, to control, to rule. And nobody needed to know.

---

Meanwhile, in the lounge room.

The screen of Dean's phone stung his eyes as he stared at the email at the top of his inbox.

You have three weeks to settle outstanding fees. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from UCLA.

The silent darkness of the lounge room was partially lit by his phone. Usually Melody would find an excuse to get up and talk to him, but he had barely seen her since he got home. It was unlike her to hide away in her room so much. Regardless, Dean was grateful for the peace and quiet.

The gold writing on Rita's business card shone under the light of his phone. Dean stared at it, unable to believe that he was even considering such a humiliating job. Pornography went against everything that he held dear. Boys were always the centre of the camera's attention and they usually weren't clothed for long. They would pretend to enjoy the most degrading acts as the lady behind the camera would bark orders. Nowadays it was rare for a femme in an erotic film to be attractive because the entire industry would cater only to the desires of straight femme.

According to Dibellan teaching, the boys in those movies where all sluts who had failed to reserve their sexuality for only one femme. They would always be seen as inferior to a chaste husband in the eyes of the sisterhood. But Dean had already thrown away his chance at a dignified life. Did he really have anything left to loose?

He wanted to stand up for the rights of males and make a difference in the world. But how could he? Practically the entire college new about his deflowering at the hands of a vocal femme supremacist. He didn't think that anyone could take him seriously again.

All he had left was college and a career, and for that he need a lot of money fast. It was his only option.

"Rita said that their work is very tasteful. It probably won't be anything too humiliating," he told himself silently.

He picked up the phone and wrote a text.

Hi Rita. It's Dean. Can you give me the details of the audition please?

12