Altered Genesis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go," Aaliyah said as Dean sat down next to her. He looked back up at her, feeling small and vulnerable.

"It's important that you understand that your comfort and security is paramount to us. We won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do. We respect our male performers, they are the lifeblood of our organization. Some producers exploit their boys and disrespect them calling it 'progressive justice'. We believe in more of an equal partnership. We invest in the professional development of our performers and are always open to feedback."

"Oh, ok," Dean was pleasantly surprised to hear such kind words, they were worlds apart from what he was used to hearing from his mother and the sisterhood of Dibella.

"I'm glad to hear that lady Lockwood," he smiled back up at her.

"We only want what is best for you Dean," Rita added with a warm smile.

"Your privacy in this audition is important to us too," Tammy said. "The only record of the audition will be the notes that I am taking. We have no cameras anywhere here," she glanced down at his tenting erection and a smile crept into the corner of her mouth. "So feel free to relax and be yourself."

Dean smiled back shyly, still blushing slightly. He expected to be treated with disrespect but their care caught him off guard. He couldn't remember the last time he had been treated with such sincerity by an older femme.

"So, Rita tells us that you are at UCLA," Aaliyah said.

He caught her looking at the tent in his pants for a split second. Then he glanced down to see his cock straining against the film-like elastic of his shorts. His heart jumped when he noticed that he could see the outline of his corona.

"You must be a very hard working boy."

"Thank you my lady," he smiled, still following the etiquette that his mother had taught him. He wanted to say more, but didn't want to speak out of turn either.

"I bet a handsome boy like you must have all of the girls after him," Tammy added.

She also had been staring at his erection and quickly shifted her focus to his eyes when he turned his attention back to her.

"Oh," Dean blushed a deep red again, unsure of what to say. The ladies found this adorable.

"And he's a wonderful athlete," Rita added, "He trains middle distance quite a bit."

"Excellent, our performers need to be hard working and in peak physical condition," Aaliyah said.

Dean's painful erection only increased. He did his best to hide his discomfort with a proud smile.

"Tell us Dean, do you watch pornography?" Aaliyah said.

"Oh," he was not prepared for such a question but it didn't seem especially inappropriate given the circumstances, "No my lady. Well maybe I have once or twice."

"How did it make you feel? Did you enjoy it?" Aaliyah smiled curiously.

"Um, well," Dean hesitated. "Not really. It was just all nude boys, that's not really my thing."

Tammy tapped away on her pad with a concerned frown. Dean felt a lump in his throat when he saw this.

"Do you like to masturbate?" Rita interjected with a smile.

Dean paused. Having been raised with Dibellan teaching, part of him still believed that male masturbation was a serious sin. The book of Lilith was one of the sacred texts recorded by one of founding prophetesses and was included in the holy book of Dibella. It states that masturbation helps a femme commune with the Goddess. But it is an abomination for a male to do the same. When a male seeks to pleasure himself with orgasm, he attempts to appropriate blessings that Dibella has reserved for femme alone. According to the word of Dibella, he could be dammed for all eternity as punishment for even one selfish orgasm. Salvation from such a fate can only come by receiving forgiveness from his matriarch. Only she can forgive him on behalf of Dibella.

He stood there like a deer caught in headlights; guilty and exposed. He wanted to lie; to hide his sin. But they didn't seem like followers of the new-age religion, so perhaps it wouldn't put them off. He knew that most ladies liked to watch boys masturbate, maybe they wanted him to say yes.

"Yeah, sure."

"How often?" Aaliyah joined in with Rita's line of questioning.

He thought for a moment, "Twice a day I think."

"And you come each time?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah," Dean had a puzzled look on his face. He had never even thought of stopping part way through. Such frustration would only defeat the purpose.

Tammy frowned again as she typed away.

Dean shifted nervously.

Tammy spoke while focusing her attention on her pad, "Tell us about your first time."

Dean was startled, "My first.. time. You mean... having sex?"

"Yes," Rita spoke with a reassuring smirk.

Dean's head lowered immediately.

"Well, I've only done it the one time."

Tammy's eyebrows shot up.

"It was a mistake," he couldn't stop his voice from shaking a little.

"I mean, it just happened awfully fast that's all."

"Did you enjoy it?" Aaliyah asked while staring at his erection. This time she didn't look away when he noticed.

"Sure. It felt good," he confessed.

It was also the most humiliating experience of his life and cost him his future but he didn't dare mention that.

"Did it happen too fast because you enjoyed it so much?" Rita probed.

"Yeah, I mean no," Dean corrected himself in panic. "I meant that we went straight on to sex. I wanted to stop at oral but-"

"But you got too horny," Rita interrupted with an understanding tone. "I presume that she took your cum."

Dean had a horrified expression that morphed into cute stare and sombre nod.

"Not to worry sweetie. That won't happen to you here," Tammy reassured him with a hand on his knee. "We take contraception very seriously here at SS. We sign contracts that ensure that any sperm that you loose cannot legally be used for procreation. There is no risk to you honey."

"Oh, that's good," Dean took a deep breath. That fear had been lingering for some time.

"I presume that she was a young femme," Aaliyah asked.

Dean nodded.

"So you have never been with a mature lady before?" she smiled.

Dean grimaced at the thought and shook his head. Doing his best to hide his trepidation.

"What about boys? Have you ever experimented?" Rita interjected.

"No, my lady," Dean was unable to hide his disgust. Tammy tapped away on her pad with a concerned frown.

"Not to worry, honey," Aaliyah spoke in a reassuring tone. "Prior experience is not required for this role anyway." she paused for a moment. "Now, we will take a look at you before we make our decision."

Her eyebrows were raised in expectation.

Dean looked at her blankly for a couple of long seconds; he had lost his focus. His head felt light and all thoughts evaporated. His cock surged upward with renewed vigour, greedily robbing his brain of needed oxygen. His heart was pounding.

"Maybe what the ladies of Dibella say is true after all," He thought. "Maybe the penis does make us males dumb."

"Up you get my dear," Aaliyah prompted him with a tap on the back.

He found himself standing; looking on from outside himself. Wondering, "What kind of a slut have I become? But what do I have left to lose anyway?"

The cold air conditioning sent shivers through him as it caressed his silky-smooth legs.

"It's rude to keep a lady waiting," Tammy said in a playful tone. Her eyes were fixed on Dean's butt. The hotpants disappeared up between his firm cheeks and advertised his youthful stamina.

"Oh sorry my lady," Dean turned to face them with his hands by his sides. His erection was poking straight up and folded back on itself. His pants looked ready to rip.

Dean saw smiles fill the room. Somehow this didn't put him at ease.

He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Dean was in the leanest shape in his life. Given his current financial situation, the lunch menu at the college cafeteria was outside his price range. He had resumed his daily workout regime despite skipping lunch and eating less at breakfast and dinner. He had lost some muscle but knew that most femme didn't like their males too muscly anyway. He was now completely ripped without a trace of fat on his hairless body. Veins in his arms gave him a distinctively masculine look. His six pack abs were jumping out of his abdomen and his love handles pointed to his thinly-veiled genitals like arrows carved into stone.

"Wow," Tammy said.

"Aren't you just exquisite," Aaliyah comment.

"Told ya," Rita jived.

"Very firm and ripped. That's what a proper boy looks like," Aaliyah turned to Tammy as she spoke.

Tammy nodded with her mouth partially agape.

Dean stood and waited for further instructions. Part of him hoped that he wouldn't need to take off his hotpants as well.

"Go on honey," Aaliyah spoke just above a whisper. "We like the look of you so we will see the rest now. Give us a good look."

Following a futile moment of hesitation, Dean bent over and pulled the tiny hotpants to his ankles. He felt relief as the blood was finally able to fill his cock properly; straightening it up like a firehose on full flow. It had a will of its own.

"Good boy Dean," Aaliyah said breathlessly.

Their eyes travelled all over his body, sending chills through him. His heart raced, only fuelling his submissive erection further. It stood straight up as if announcing his inferior status. Dean silently knew that he was their equal, but his cock was screaming that we was inferior. Their very own dumb boy toy.

"My Goddess I love this job!" Tammy chimed in and the others laughed.

His penis stood at full attention as if awaiting their orders. His testicles felt heavier than ever before. The ladies all basked in the pleasure that his nakedness gave them.

He had always imagined that he would be married to a young attractive doctor. Never in all his life did he expect to be naked in front of a seedy old lady; let alone three of them at once. And his rampant erection was the cherry on top. Apparently, the idea of performing for them was arousing unlike anything he had ever experienced. His cock was painfully hard and he felt the weight of shame in his stomach at that thought.

Dean's mother had always described erections as a confession of subordination to a lady which should only ever be given to his wife. It held a deep meaning to her and her friends. They would speak about it as the ultimate universal symbol of surrender and obedience that can only be displayed by a male. And here he was, giving it away for free like a slut.

"Do you dance?" Rita asked.

"No ma'am," he shook his head.

Tammy returned her focus to her pad momentarily, tapping away again.

"Perfect," Rita commented without taking her eyes off of his body.

"Mmhmm," Aaliyah showed her accord with a murmur, "Definitely the best charms that we've seen today, what's your guess Tammy?"

"Yeah. I'd say Ten by five," Tammy had her hand on her chin as she spoke. "It's quite lovely that you are already fully erect for us Dean."

"You are a good size, fantastic girth and with a nice upstanding curve."

"I know!" Aaliyah said. "I've never seen a boy this aroused for an audition."

She paused, "Unless... did you take Viagra?"

Dean shifted his weight causing his tumescent masculinity to wiggle as if begging to be used for feminine pleasure. He hated himself for acting so submissively just to get an acting role. He looked stunned.

"Um," he cleared his throat. "No my lady. I'm sorry. I don't understand it."

Tammy and Aaliyah exchanged a knowing chuckle before Tammy began to tap away happily on her pad.

"No need for apologies, sweetie," Rita's voice was soothing. "You are just discovering something new about yourself. And it's something quite...," she fixed her gaze on his upturned pink erection while searching for the right word, "becoming."

"Oh yes," Tammy added. "I'm sure that you will have no problem performing. A boy as well behaved as you is a rare pearl."

"Come here so we can have a proper look at you," Lady Lockwood tapped her knees twice with her open palms to beckon him closer.

Dean complied out of reflex. He had never been more aware of his masculinity as his thick rubbery cock wobbled with each step. This brought more smiles to the room of old ladies. The knot in his stomach twisted further and his legs felt like jelly. Was this all that he would ever be in the eyes of femme? They hadn't touched him and he already felt like a walking sex toy.

"Wow," Tammy said.

"Oh yeah," Rita murmured.

He stopped in front of Aaliyah Lockwood, unsure of what to do next.

"You're doing great sweetie," she spoke just above a whisper now.

Before Dean could process her comforting words he watched her chubby wrinkled fingers wrap around his cock. He didn't stop her, didn't move away. Standing there like an obedient slut, he let her claim his most intimate offering; gave it to her. Her fingers felt slightly cold as they surrounded his hot phallus. Her long nails were like burgundy blades slaying her prey. He found it strange that these ladies didn't bother with makeup but took such care with their nails. It wasn't uncommon. The nails were no mere beauty accessory but a symbol of feminine power.

"So firm and lovely," Aaliyah commented while retrieving a bottle of baby oil from her purse.

The clear fluid felt like ice on Dean's boiling boyhood. His pink cock glistened under the bright lights and made a soft squelching sound as Aaliyah continued to explore it. It was once his most intimate place, now it felt like nothing more than a tool for feminine amusement. It felt good. He shuddered under her firm and confident grip.

Dean watched her stare at his charms and was puzzled by his own emotions. Lady Lockwood didn't bother with makeup, her cheeks were chubby, saggy and full of unsightly blemishes. She had bags under her eyes and had accumulated a wide frame and a big belly over her sixty years of life. He found her revolting but his cock was under her spell. It cried out to her saying "I'm yours." The gratified expression on her face told him that she understood its humiliating confession.

"My compliments to your doctor," Tammy said. "She did a wonderful job on your circumcision."

"Yeah. It's beautiful," Rita added.

"I know," Aaliyah turned to look at Rita, "It's wonderfully photogenic."

"A bit too pinkish," Tammy added. "A few shades darker would be better."

"Oh but we could fix that with a bit of dildoderm," Rita added defensively.

Dean blushed even deeper.

Aaliyah grinned as she watched his curved dildo being enveloped by her masterful touch. The renewed surge of firmness told her that she had overwhelmed his defences. A tingle of pleasure emanating from her sex spread to the rest of her body. Her primal feminine nature was already celebrating her new conquest. This boy was special.

"Here you go Tam."

Dean opened his eyes again when sensed a new pair of hands on him. Her touch was more eager. His corona ached as she squeezed the shaft. And she immediately started lecturing him.

"Bare knobs are preferred across all demographics, and it makes it easier for us to control your orgasm. Your momma raised you right."

"Haha, you've been talking to Gwen I see," Aaliyah turned to Tammy and laughed. The others smiled knowingly.

Dean felt light headed for a moment. His mind was empty as his cock took control. He closed his eyes again and lost track of time as he was overcome by a dark bliss. He wasn't sure how long she played with him before passing him along.

"Come on Rita, you've definitely earned it," Aaliyah said.

When he felt her hands on him he couldn't bear to look. The shame was too great. What would she tell the other ladies at the gym!?

"You're such a good boy Dean!" she said.

"Those abs are divine! You're right Ali, just like ribs on a dildo!" Tammy chuckled.

The other ladies hummed agreement.

She turned to the others, "A gorgeous blonde boy with lovely blue eyes, hot body and a big pretty cock. He should perform well in our target markets."

Rita got up from the sofa and approached from behind him and pinched both of his buttocks firmly. Each of his cheeks were enveloped by one of her sharply manicured hands.

"Firm as a fucking dream!" she exclaimed.

The other ladies immediately turned Dean around so that he was facing away from them and began to explore and pinch his near-spherical mass of muscle that was coated with a thin layer of fat.

"Oh he's tensing for us!" Tammy laughed as they began to slap his rubbery butt like a piñata.

"Hardly moves under spanking, very masculine," Rita sounded like salesfemme presenting her wares.

"Now stand with your feet wide apart and please honey," Aaliyah Lockwood spoke in a soothing tone.

He complied without thinking.

"Nicely shaven," Aaliyah said. "Have you done anal before?"

"No ma'am," he responded quickly.

"Never wondered what it would be like to dominate a cock?"

Dean responded with stunned silence.

"Never borrowed your mom's dildo for one of your wanks?" Aaliyah's elderly voice came from directly behind him. Her hand slid up to caress his sphincter.

He did his best to suppress his reflexes but could not help but moan and flinch a little. Dean's anxiety started to turn to fear.

"No ma'am," he answered again in a heightened tone.

"Okay. Just curious. It's quite common for boys to have pussy envy. One of our performers has his own dildo. He loves the feeling of using a cock to satisfy himself. Makes him feel more powerful. You'd be surprised how many ladies like to watch him get on top and pretend to take charge."

Her words cut him with offense and set off alarm bells in his mind. Such demeaning ideas, Dean knew that this would not be a tasteful production. They had crossed a line. He froze. His knees wobbled slighted as he felt the sharp scratch of her crimson nail on the outside of his entrance. He knew that he couldn't do the job. It was time to go so he waited for the right moment to make his exit.

"So, you haven't even tried a finger while you were having one of your naughty jerks in the shower?" Aaliyah jived.

Dean felt a fresh wave of shame wash over him when he remembered how he had masturbated in the male showers at the gym. He couldn't explain what had made him so horny that day.

Questions regarding anal masturbation were even more uncomfortable to hear. It seemed inconceivable to him that a boy could enjoy such an act.

"No ma'am, I would never do that," he said. It came out more emphatically than he intended.

His denial sounded more like defence against an accusation and was met with silence.

"Not to worry. I can see that you don't like anal. We won't do anything that you don't want to do," Aaliyah reassured him.

"I'm sorry, we were just curious," she said while removing her thumb from his silky-smooth taint.

This set Dean at ease, "Maybe things will be ok," he reassured himself. After recalling the sizable check that they had in store for him. He decided to continue with the interview.

Aaliyah directed him with gentle hand on his hip and made him complete his rotation. He was now facing his panel of judges again.

"These balls are the best that we have seen all day," Rita added.

Dean could feel a couple of hands gently discovering every contour of his manhood. He never thought that he would be relieved by this. To him, anything was better than anal.

Lady Lockwood had a grip on his masculinity that was almost painful, "Thrust for me. We need to see your stamina."

Dean thought that it wasn't possible to feel any more exposed, but he was wrong. A small voice inside of him was horrified by the request. His pelvis started moving and his masculinity slid through her claws with a squelch. He knew that he had no choice. He felt dirty, and his apparent lack of hesitation made him feel even worse.