Altered Genesis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This elicited excited comments from the appreciative audience as his charms danced for them. Rita slapped his arse urging him to go faster.

"Oh yea, he's definitely done this before!" Tammy exclaimed.

Dean felt a rush of confidence.

"MMMMhhhmmm, those big balls are flopping around just beautifully," Lady Lockwood commented to her peers.

"Good boy," Rita chimed in. "Show us how you thrust that money maker!"

The fact that every word made him harder amplified his shame. He hoped that they wouldn't notice the effect that they had on him. Fear crept in as he noticed that he was getting close to orgasm.

"OK. That's enough, baby. Well done," Aaliyah Lockwood punctuated with a squeeze of his corona that caused him to shake. His head was swimming in arousal and room was spinning. Aaliyah grinned as she felt his lovely curved dildo react to her handling. With its throbbing and jerking, it was as if his cock was repeatedly ramming into a blast-door that separated it from release.

"Do you think that his lack of experience could be a problem Tammy?" Aaliyah scratched her chin with the long nail on her index finger.

Tammy was confused for a moment and replied after a thoughtful pause, "Oh yes. Could be. I'm leaning towards Grant Cummings. His experience on 'college cock hunter' and 'Young and hung' make him a safer choice."

"Hm," Aaliyah said thoughtfully, "But I do like young Dean. I think that we could go with him, but only if he is willing to put in extra effort to make up for his inexperience."

Dean could sense the forty-thousand credits within his grasp. Butterflies filled his stomach, in his aroused state he could only focus on one thing at a time. The benefit of all that money filled his mind.

"I need you to show me how much you want this role honey," Aaliyah began to slowly lean back and spread her legs. She gazed up at him with both eyebrows raised.

Dean felt the truth hit him like a cold knife to the back. Even he could figure out that she wanted oral sex. That was all that stood between him and the job that could get him through college. With this single act he wouldn't have to sleep on Melody's couch again.

He hated oral. The smell, the demeaning posture a boy must take, and most of all the mess that a femme would make when she was satisfied. The feeling of being plastered with the mark of a femme still filled him with disgust. But these feelings were now more distant than ever before.

"Okay," he heard himself say.

"Lovely," Aaliyah whispered as if trying not to spook a horse. "On your knees then."

Dean's cock still stood embarrassingly erect in front of them. And surged anew at her words. Something deep inside of him wanted to obey her. Doing as she commanded made him feel connected somehow. He did his best to ignore this dark part of himself.

He knelt. The firm cock between his legs bounced up and down slightly.

"There's a good boy," she whispered down at him. "That looks hot."

Performing oral sex was always a distinctly male task. Dean had heard rumours that femme used to perform it in centuries past, back when society was much more misogynistic. The united nations eventually outlawed such degradation of femme in pornography. It was not unheard of for a male to be jailed for coercing femme into fellatio. Even performing cunnilingus could turn a lady into social pariah. Most oral sex featured in pornography was boys giving cunnilingus, but many ladies also enjoyed watching boys serve each other.

She raised her long black skirt to reveal brown legs covered in black hair and rippling cellulite. Her eyes still locked on him in anticipation, she continued to lift her skirt. It revealed a black bush peaking out from underneath a roll of sagging fat. Her lips were enormous and dark like the mouth of monster on its side. The pungent waft of her sex struck him, causing him to cringe for a split second.

Dean had licked pussy once before. But Charlotte was young, beautiful, and actually smelt ok. He felt completely out of his depth now. Lady Lockwood's smell was funky even from a distance and her feminine throne was waiting confidently for him to thrust himself into its gaping maw.

"Come on honey," she whispered and held out her hand to motion him forward with her index finger.

Dean leaned forward and placed a hand on both of her knees.

"No boy. That's not the way. Hands behind your back."

"That's it. That looks better. Look up at me and show me how much you want it," a crescendo of anticipation caused her whisper to sound like a hiss.

She guided him in with a gentle hand on the head and slouched down further, causing the sofa to groan under her immense shifting. Then, with both hands on his head, she guided him in. He mustered all of his will to assume the position.

Aaliyah let out a groan as his lips touched the entrance to her damp throne. The smell was worse than he had imagined and the taste salty and sour. He could barely see her face over her belly. Motivated by his desired to end the torture he put his full concentration into giving her the best oral of his life.

He alternated between long slow strokes and short fast ones along her enormous labia to try to keep her guessing. He even rocked his head back and forth to use his nose on her clit and then took it into his mouth. Moaning and spluttering to communicate his simulated wanton desire.

"OOOHHH YEA! Slow down. No, stop changing!" She gave him a corrective slap across the cheek.

"You are very eager. But I'm afraid that technique is terrible. Just take it nice and slow and steady. Stop changing it up so much. I'll guide you to the spot."

She clenched his hair tighter.

"No. Up. And look at me," Aaliyah said.

"Look at me, honey."

"That's better," she said with more satisfaction in her voice.

Dean desperately wanted her to cum, but not for the reasons that she thought. He wanted it to be over.

"He's dripping lots of precum. He fucking loves it Aali," Rita said.

Suddenly Dean became aware of himself again. His cock was aching more than ever before as he humiliated himself.

"Yeah he's a real talent," Tammy said.

Dean didn't want to be there, instead he visualized his dreams for the future. He was a board member for one of the top marketing firms in the world. He just had to get through the trials first. All he needed was the money to get him through college.

For over half an hour he repeatedly brought her to the edge before being instructed to back off.

She gave instructions with the husky whisper of an aroused lady and he followed them eagerly. Aaliyah gave Dean a line to say. Pulling his mouth away from its duty he looked up at the director with puppy dog eyes.

"Please cum on my face Lady Lockwood. I'm so very thirsty for your cum. Please I've been a very good boy!" his voice was replete with a genuine desperation for the ordeal to be over.

The moment he was given permission, his handsome lips moved back to her clit and her body exploded in a monumental orgasm that sent surge after surge of feminine approval into his mouth. With a grimace he swallowed half a mouthful of foamy fluid as she locked her legs behind his head and squeezed with all of her strength. Dean could not breathe but he continued to swallow the stream of fluid that followed. He was becoming exactly who he had been pretending to be. In that moment, none of it felt like an act anymore.

Since the genetic revolution it became normal for femme to ejaculate a large amount of fluid during orgasm, especially in their post-menopausal years. This was typically viewed as a symbol of her sexual potency. Scenes with males being ejaculated on were a standard fair in all pornography. But nothing could prepare Dean for wave after wave of her mature femininity barraging his naïve face. It was thicker than Charlotte's and there was much more of it.

He coughed and spluttered, but maintained his resolve to stay the course. After guiding her through her descent like a gentleman he looked up at her with a face dripping with cum as he waited for her instructions. Thick strings of her mucus bridged that gap between Dean's lips and the alter at which he worshiped. Her scent was overpowering and all-consuming. It stung his eyes and filled his mind.

She took her palm and used it mop her cum off his cheek and eyelids.

"Tongue out. You missed some. Now open those pretty eyes and look up at me," she admonished him for failing an impossible task. The other ladies smiled longingly.

He began licking her juices from her hand while looking into her eyes as if simulating cunnilingus. He was in such a state of relief to see that she was finished that he felt his will totally evaporate. Licking the pungent feminine secretions off of her diamond ring was a welcome reprieve from the suffocating task that he had just completed. He breathed heavily as he recovered from working so hard while holding his breath; only adding to the perception that he had enjoyed debasing himself for her pleasure. Knowledge that the worst was over brought a smile to his face.

He locked eyes with Aaliyah Lockwood for long moment. All thoughts disappeared, he felt even more naked now that she had marked him.

"You really enjoyed that didn't you sweetie," she whispered.

Dean forced an innocent nod.

"Good boy!"

"What do you think of Aaliyah's huge load?" Tammy sad. "Pretty impressive right?"

"Yea! It was way too much for me," Dean panted.

"Hahaha. Okay, up you get. What do we think ladies?" Aaliyah said.

"Best of the day," Tammy said.

"Oh.... you both know that I decided long ago," Rita said.

The others laughed.

"Congratulations Dean, this is your big break," Aaliyah said.

As she spoke her gaze was fixed on his desperately hard cock standing tall and erect with the pleasing curve that most ladies prefer. Its naked pink head glistened with precum as if weeping for his mistress to condone release. It bobbed up and down as he returned to his feet.

Dean took a deep breath.

"Thank you lady Lockwood," he smiled broadly.

To the femme on the couch, every inch of him was like a divine gift from the Goddess, honed and bred to please femme. Not a trace of fat could be seen covering his gloriously athletic muscles. His enormous masculinity stood firmly at attention for them, honouring them, worshiping them, spending almost all the energy in his young body just to beg to made theirs. It's what his body was made for; to obey femme and give them pleasure.

But all he could feel was joy. At that moment he knew that everything would be fine. School would be paid for and he could find his own place. But then he began to remember some other questions he had; the contract. There were detailed questions he needed to ask. These floated around somewhere in his mind but were jumbled by his arousal. A distant voice was telling him that he could not accept the job, not just yet.

"But I do have some questions," Dean said.

Lady Lockwood rocked forward then back then forward again to thrust herself up from the couch. She gripped Dean's defenceless cock casually and for the first time he didn't flinch, her touch was warm and welcome. She started rubbing her fingers over it with powerful purpose. Dean's mouth hung open, making him look like an adorable slut.

The ladies chuckled playfully.

His cock pulsed and surged, his youthful masculinity was begging to surrender his seed. He wanted to. It was ready. The first wave of orgasm was about to hit. Then nothing.

"Ahh ahh ah," Lady Lockwood chided him. "Naughty boy. We need to save that up for the performance."

The room was spinning for Dean. He had no thoughts other than lady Lockwood's voice.

"Ohhh," the desperate groan of a slut leaked out of his lips.

"Come my boy," she instructed.

She led him to the other side of the room by his cock. There was a desk with an electronic pad. It stood in front of a sliding double door and tiny veranda.

Dean was surprised by her strength when she pressed her thumb into the top of his head. Her fingers were lubricated by his precum as she rolled his member between her thumb and forefinger while tugging him along. Her self-assured mastery of his cock was keeping him near the edge.

The other ladies watched the fully clothed old lady work her magic on the naked young male.

Aaliyah gestured to the contract as she spoke, "You know, you are such a clever boy to go with us. Your pay will be paid 50 percent higher than any other first-timer in the entire industry. Without those pesky agents involved, we can make the operation more worth your while. We have a room for you, so all accommodation will be arranged because you will live on set. We want you to be comfortable so that you can focus on the work. It's a demanding two-week filming schedule with eight scenes planned. But you will be getting intense training throughout, trust me, you will learn more in two weeks than college teaches you in a semester. We are investing in your future. When our boys succeed, we succeed."

"Any questions?" she added.

Dean's head was swimming. He knew that he had a dozen questions but only one came to mind.

"I need to pay some school fees in three weeks or I can't enrol next semester. Will I be paid by then?"

"Tammy?" Lady Lockwood called on her associate who was looking on from the couch.

"Oh sure. We can do that for you. College is important," she smiled warmly.

Dean exhaled heavily. It felt as if a millstone had been removed from his neck. He could focus on his studies and not worry about money. At least for now.

"All you need to do is sign here. And you would have made your first forty grand," she said.

Dean scribbled his pen over the pad with a smile. He had done it. Relief overcame him.

Tammy and Rita watched quietly from the couch.

"Her hand is still on his cock," Rita whispered.

They laughed silently.

"And he still has cum on his face!" Tammy added.

Hands covered mouths in an effort not spook their prey.

Lady Lockwood took the pad off Dean and continued, "The shoot is in three days so don't touch that cock until then. We need a full load for the big day so save it for the audience. Tammy has vitamins for you to take. It's a natural supplement that will aid your performance. You will take one in the morning and one at night. And for the next few days you'll be having meal replacements. Go home and have a cold shower and we will be in touch." she instructed with an air of dismissal.

He got changed while still in the depths of arousal and with a face wet with cum. In a sea of confusion, all he could think of was release. He felt a sinking sense of powerlessness at the thought of being left unsatisfied but he walked out feeling hopeful.

--

Melody navigated the grid of tables to drop off two meals to her new acquaintances Aaliyah Lockwood and Rita Gynohold. A third lady that Melody had never seen before was sitting with them. She wore a long black gown with regal gold embroidery and a triple moon symbol hanging from her neck; the robes of a Dibellan Gynarch. The sight of her gave Melody a sinking feeling.

"Melody! Our favourite waitress," Aaliyah called out before she had even arrived at the table. "Come meet a good friend of mine. This is mother Freya, she is a highly accomplished Gynarch of Dibella."

"Ah yes. You must be that young recruiter that I've heard so much about," mother Freya spoke with a thick German accent.

"Oh well... yes," Melody replied nervously.

Her head swam with thoughts. Was Aaliyah telling everyone that she was a recruiter? When did Mother Freya immigrate? How much was left of Germany since the financial collapse? She felt that it would be too rude to indulge these curiosities just now. All she could think to do was smile awkwardly.

"You won't believe who we signed up for our next scenes!" Aaliyah Lockwood's face wrinkled as she smiled from ear to ear.

"No way! He didn't!" Melody was scandalized and titillated all at once.

"And the dumb buck signed an exclusivity contact for 10 years," Aaliyah Lockwood said.

The Gynarch laughed, "Oh Goddess! What talent agent would ok that?!"

"Pfft agents. Useless vultures. As I told Tammy, agents are a blight on the industry," she replied smugly.

"We baited him with a big payday. Now he can only work for us for the rest of his career," Tammy gloated.

"I might start drawing up his next contract now. Fifty bucks per scene!"

The ladies laughed. Melody forced herself to smile but underneath she was in turmoil. What had she done?! She introduced him to the gym and to these predators. This was her fault.

Then she wondered if she would get to see the finished product.