Altered Genesis Ch. 10

Story Info
Dean’s contract comes to an end, but a boy has bills to pay.
4.5k words
4.77
2.9k
3

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Steph. But it just isn't possible, the best I can do is find out where he is moving to," Melody paced around her cluttered room as she spoke on the phone.

A purple dildo sat on the end of her bed, still wet from the long masturbation session that was interrupted by Stephanie's call.

Melody was spending almost every spare moment masturbating to the treasure trove of footage and published videos on the Supreme Sisters archive. Since gaining access, she could never seem to find time to tidy up. Even her marketing proposal was barely finished before the deadline.

"You couldn't find a single opening?!" Stephanie replied.

"No. They just never leave him alone in that place and he never goes anywhere on his own."

Melody took a deep breath. Her thoughts were still filled with images of Dean licking pussy and getting squirted in the face as he looks longingly into the camera. She needed one last orgasm to get it out of her system. These days she couldn't think straight without giving her dildo a good riding.

"Well, I guess that we just have to wait." Stephanie said, "Keep collecting intel on them and this 'Mother Freya' lady. She is clearly up to no good."

"Yeah, will do."

---

Lady Lockwood's wanton gaze washed over Dean and filled his loins with arousal. The sensation of her eyes on him seemed to make the steel cage feel tighter around his cock. He stood in front of her wearing nothing but a collar around his neck with the words 'Lady Lockwood' engraved on the front. The chastity cage also bore her mark.

He had been looking forward to this day for two weeks, but now that it had finally arrived, he was sad to be saying goodbye. Part of him needed his domina. Two weeks of constant sex without orgasm had changed him. He felt connected to the ladies of the coven; domina Lockwood most of all. She had ridden him hard for hours every night; even after gruelling days of filming. The endless edging had imprinted his mind with her will somehow. The part of him that loved belonging to her had been growing day by day. This primal part wanted to be her property.

He fought with all his will to keep the promise that he had made with himself. Now it was time to follow through and leave that dark part of him behind.

"Congratulations on a job well done Dean," Lady Lockwood leaned back in her chair and sipped her brandy with a warm smile.

"Thank you domina," he said with a flutter in his voice.

"You did a great job helping Ken settle into his role. But now it's his turn to coach the new boy in his role, just as you did. We are quite excited about him. He's a blonde with blue eyes who just turned 18. A bit like a younger version of you."

She took another sip before continuing, "Anyway. I know that the entire team will miss you dearly."

Dean lifted his head and smiled politely before his eye was drawn to the keys hanging proudly around her neck and resting on her modest blouse. One of those three steel ornaments represented his freedom, but also something else; separation. Release from chastity also meant the end of lady Lockwood's protection and leadership. Life would never be as simple ever again.

"At supreme sisters, we are ladies of our word. As you know, Tammy has processed your wages."

She took another sip of her brandy before continuing.

"And it seems that your debut episode has made quite the splash online. I've already had a couple of associates reach out to me offering you some work if you are interested in some extra cash. But if not, we can part ways now."

She reached for her keys with a wrinkled finger, her manicured nails crisply tapping the steel as she sorted through them.

Dean nervously spoke up.

"I've taken another look at my finances. I can pay off all my college fees, but, my final semester will still be a bit tight. I do need some part time work over the next 6 months."

He was too ashamed to admit that he hadn't read the contract properly. It wasn't until he looked at his payslip that he discovered that he had accrued 7000 credits of expenses on food, board, clothes and health supplements during his stay at the supreme sisters pad. They took the money straight out of his pay leaving him several thousand short.

She could see the pained expression in his eyes. The poor stud was reaching new levels of sexual frustration. It had been almost 3 weeks since his last sinful boy-gasm; once that memory faded, things would get easier for him. She could tell that he was getting more accustomed to the long ridings that were required to satisfy the needs of the coven. Soon he would learn to love the feeling of being used and forget about selfish release all together. She could see that he was conflicted. He wanted release but needed to serve even more; he was already turning the corner towards healthy male desire. She knew that he couldn't resist the call of Dibella. Mark was much the same at the end of his filming schedule.

But with Dean it took so little effort. Daily doses of those pills kept him hard, orgasm free and always ready to fuck. It almost seemed too easy. She thanked Goddess for lady Freya's contact in Mesenet corporation. Early access to the experimental drug was probably illegal. But best of all, he had no idea about the drug he was taking. Instead, he was utterly convinced that he wasn't able to orgasm because of some magical spell. Gwen's stroke of genius had fostered a surprising level of devotion in him.

"Oh. I'm so glad to hear that you are looking for more work Deany."

Dean felt his cock surge against its prison. His futile attempt at an erection was met with a familiar discomfort and his face flushed with shame. How could he be aroused by the thought of his most humiliating moments being viewed by countless perverted femme? What had he become!? The cage felt like a mercy. Not only did it protect him from being ridden all day by the SS staff but it also hid his humiliating erection.

"Quite a few ladies of considerable means have reached out. One of whom is a very respectable domina."

Dean felt anxiety shoot through him for the first time in over a week.

"This job is outside 9 to 5 so you'll still be able to study. The job is for quite a prestigious ladies club that caters to very high-end clientele. High flying business types, not your common femme or tourists. If you do some evening dancing there, domina Lakshmi will let you keep your tips. I have it on good authority that a popular boy like you can pull in one thousand in a night."

"That's amazing money!" he thought, "I've done it! I'm getting through college after all."

"Okay. That sounds simple enough. I'll do it domina."

He tried to sound calm but his voice wavered a little.

"Great. You're welcome to stay here. The new boy will have the guest room to himself and you can sleep in my chambers with Mark and Ken. You know how I love sleeping with my harem."

She shot him a predatory smile from behind her glass of brandy.

"Thank you domina, but I've found a place."

He wanted to stay, life was simpler at the SS pad. But he had to keep his promise to himself; he couldn't stay one more day. Any longer and he would loose himself completely. It was time to take off the cage and finally enjoy release. He swallowed grimly, bracing himself for her response.

"Okay," she frowned, "We'll be sad to see you go. I'll inform poor Rita. It was her turn with you tonight. Poor gal will be heartbroken."

Dean felt numb. Finally, a full night of sleep that wouldn't be interrupted by hours of rough, painful sex that would only leave him more horny than he started. His sore and sensitive cock dreaded being devoured by Rita. That lady would only be encouraged by his wanton agony. Dean never knew that a femme could get so aroused simply by administering a spanking. Every session with Rita filled him with fear. But somehow, the world outside seamed even more dreadful now.

"Go and get my paddle and leash," she said while leaning back in her seat and idly fiddling with her keychain. Her confident smile folded deep creases into her leathery skin and sent a shiver through him.

His cock surged against its prison and his stomach tumbled. Sex always filled him with a combination of fear, dread and intoxicating arousal that softened his mind.

After fetching her paddle and leash he knelt down in the centre of the room and began crawling to her.

Every lady in the coven had particular preferences; he had found that catering to their individual tastes tended to help sex go more quickly, resulting in less punishment for his sore cock and buttocks. Lady Lockwood always loved ritual and formality during their encounters. Dean quickly learned that all ladies liked to be in control, but his domina seemed to prefer more structure and protocol than the others.

He kissed the toe of her black stiletto boot then looked up to her and waited with cute puppy dog eyes. A warm smile broke through her cold imperious gaze as she sipped her brandy.

"Up," she gestured with a come hither motion.

Dean's heart leapt for joy knowing that he was being released from chastity for the last time.

He handed her the paddle and leash and she placed them on the arm of her couch. His penis pulsed and surged uncomfortably at the chime of steel on steel as she slid the key into the slot. His phallic offering expanded as she pulled it out of the enclosure; her enclosure.

Dean dropped his head in shame to see his cock in a state of full submission; hard and ready to serve despite his impending freedom. Any doubt that he was a slut was expunged from his mind in that moment. Some types of self respect just can't be recovered.

"Haha," Domina Lockwood laughed "That will never get old."

"This is all mine!" She traced a manicured nail along the underside of his hard cock.

The 'buck buckle' penis piercing was the cherry on top. The chastity cage would connect to it to fasten itself into place, making it completely impossible to remove without the key. It also served to enhance feminine pleasure. His domina convinced him to get it during the first week of filming as part of his 'professional development'. She requested that the ring pass through the centre of his glad along the top.

She slapped his cock sideways and watched the thick rubbery dildo wobble from side to side. Its upward curve and buck buckle were designed by Goddess and femme to bring honour and pleasure to the alpha gender.

His fatless abs and firm butt were her trophies of masculine beauty that she always kept uncovered. He hated his enforced nudity at first, the way that the ladies would stare at him and whisper comments to each other made him feel like little more than chattel. But after weeks of sex without orgasm, his mind was awash with an unrequited arousal that was changing him. He was beginning to love the attention, even if it did come with a condescending comment here and there. With the way that he was selling his body, he was beginning to wonder if he deserved anything else.

Lady Lockwood put down her glass and slouched in the sofa chair.

"You're a good boy. You know how to make me happy by now."

He felt a tightness in his chest and his penis wiggled a little. If he wanted the extra work, he needed to do as she said.

He knew the score. She would never allow him to orgasm during sex, and the pounding that awaited him would be agony to his sore, sensitive cock.

Dean was ready to do or say anything to spare his poor pierced member. He dropped to his knees again and looked at her.

"Yes domina. I will serve you and give worship to Dibella."

Saying that always got her going and this time was no different. An involuntary groan of pleasure escaped her lips.

His mouth started salivating as he unzipped the front of her ankle-length skirt to reveal hairy legs. The SS ladies were all devout Dibellans, so it was against their religion to perform any grooming that could be perceived as motivated to please the male gaze. None of them shaved or wore makeup.

He gently parted her legs, cellulite wobbling ever so slightly. He felt powerless in between those tree-trunks.

"Ooohh yea! Please cum on my face mistress. Make me your messy boy!," he groaned in his best wanton voice.

As he came closer, a firm familiar hand guided him in. His cock surged to bursting again. Like a starving boy, he dove into her temple eagerly.

"Oh you're so wet. I love it! I love worshiping your pussy!"

She gripped his hair more tightly, signifying that she was already enjoying herself. Her orgasm was all that mattered.

She crossed her ankles over his back, closing her soft and bulky feminine lags around his gorgeous young face. She loved making oral sex last, but Dean was just too good.

She clamped down on his head as her release came in record time.

"Oh sweet Goddess!" she cried.

Holding his breath, Dean dutifully swallowed all he could but he was overwhelmed by the torrent of her satisfaction.

After she finally released his head from her grip, he presented his empty mouth open for her. He knew how much she loved to see that he had swallowed as much as he could. Thick wads of her juices stuck to his cheek, noise and eye. He knew better than to wipe his face so he had to leave one eye closed to accommodate a glob of her thick mucus resting on his eyelid.

After a few moments, her breathing slowed and Dean began to delicately resume pleasuring her with his tongue. Two big orgasms would usually satisfy her.

"You cheeky boy. Trying to finish me off with your tongue huh. You know that I want to ride that cock," she slapped him across the face and pointed a manicured nail down at him.

"Up! Get in lap dog position for your correction."

With a moment of hesitation, Dean straddled her lap with knees on either side, facing away from her. He presented his already-red bottom to her by leaning forward and putting his hands on the floor; just as he had done many times before.

SLAP

Her paddle fell onto his bare bottom with gusto.

"You..."

SLAP

"Shall..."

SLAP

"Always..."

SLAP

"Await..."

SLAP

"My..."

SLAP

"Instructions..."

SLAP

"After..."

SLAP

"I'm..."

SLAP

"Finished!"

By the end, Dean was groaning uncontrollably. He had been arrogant. He thought that he could get one over on his domina and avoid a riding. Once again she proved him wrong.

"Yes domina Lockwood! Thank you Domina Lockwood! I'm a very stupid naughty boy!"

"I'm glad that you've at least learned that much," she chided him with a husk breathlessness which revealed that her arousal was only heightened by administering his correction.

It never ceased to amaze him how a dominant lady could be so aroused by simply administering a punishment especially when he accepted it without hesitation. Deference to her correction was more than a confession of his submission, but a demonstration of it.

"Now Get up. I'll take you in Amazon position on the sofa."

"Yes ma'am! Take me like the filthy slut that I am!"

Dean opened himself to her with his most innocent face.

He knew just what to say to get her ready to cum. She knew that he was trying to make it a quickie but his words were intoxicating and he was a picture of obedient perfection. How could she complain when he was doing exactly what she wanted? She was determined to savour this. Nothing made her feel on top of the world like riding Dean.

Her hands clasped his ankles as she guided his huge cock towards its purpose. Even with her plentiful juices streaming down her legs, it was still a tight fit.

"Ouch ohh aahh!" Dean winced as his sore cock touched her throne before being enveloped by it. She dropped her full weight on him until she felt is swollen balls against her but.

"Aaahhh!!!" Dean cried out in a mixture of pain and overstimulation.

She knew the fake moan of a whore from a mile away; this was not that. This was the sound of a boy loosing himself in her; the sound of heaven. Each time she crushed that young cock, the victory only tasted sweeter.

She savoured the feeling of devouring Dean's photogenic phallus. The piercing was perfectly positioned to hit just the right spot. The feeling of his balls against her butt reminded her that she owned all the precious seed that was building up in there.

Now it was time for her to use that big young dildo. Firmly gripping his ankles, she folded her boy toy in half and pressed his legs into the back of the sofa.

Dean had a pleading look in his big pretty eyes.

"Please cum on my cock mistress. I promise to be a good boy!"

With that, she leaned forward squeezing her well-developed pussy around his submissive offering as she moved back to the tip.

"Aawww aahh!" Dean could already feel the familiar feeling surging up through his toes, up his legs and into his balls as they began to tighten, ready to give her everything if only she would allow it.

He felt utter shame, what kind of a submissive slut wants to cum within the first 60 seconds? How had he become enthralled to such a fat ugly old lady? There was only one explanation in his mind; the Goddess willed it. Ever since Dr Gynohill had cast that spell on him, the entire coven had been able to control his orgasms; and none of them seemed to think about anything other their own pleasure. Only they could decided if he would cum, and his domina was their leader.

He thought that all those stories of magic femme in the scriptures were just invented to stroke the feminine ego. But witnessing the true power that his domina had over his cock terrified him so much that he even began to pray some of the prayers that his mother had taught him as a child. If Dibellan magic was real, what may be waiting for him after death if he was disobedient and unfaithful?

His domina forcefully lowered herself back down to the base of his cock, meeting substantial resistance from his bountiful male asset.

"Oohhh Goddess!!" He cried out, his legs shaking violently.

"Ooohh yeah, that's the spot!" she cooed with a smile as she consumed his offering.

Aaliyah Lockwood had built up powerful pelvic floor muscles over decades of masturbation. Now the she finally had a wonderful big cock to enjoy, she was able crush it all the more; extracting every ounce of pleasure she could.

To Dean it was agony. The stimulation sent lighting through his legs forcing him to shake uncontrollably, all while sending stabbing pain through his bruised member. He opened his mouth and his eyes rolled back into his head. No matter how much he tried to stoically preserve his dignity, she would always make him mule like a shameless buck.

He had only ever been taken by one girl his own age, and her pussy certainly wasn't imbued with the same strength that these old coven sisters possessed. He longed for the gentle pleasant feeling of Charlotte on his cock; that was enjoyable. Giving sex to a mature coven sister felt more like being eaten alive than anything else.

"Oh please c- AH!" his plea was cut short by the forceful thrusting of Domina Lockwood's broad powerful hips up and down his cock with selfish vigour.

"AAAHH!" Dean was seeing nothing but stars as if all the blood in his body was in his cock.

"That's right! This is how a real lady devours a cock!"

She had quickly found her rhythm on top of him. Each selfish thrust was designed to extract even more pleasure out of her mulling gigolo.

"That's it. Take it like a good sex slave! Ooh oh oooh Goddess!! Yes!! Oh yes!!"

With that, her pussy gripped his cock even tighter, causing him to cry out in pain as she powered through a long heavenly orgasm. Her feminine essence spilled forth and flowed over his swollen, denied balls.

Finally, her pumping stopped and Dean smiled. He wasn't sure if he was happy that she was satisfied or because the torture was over. His masculine hand delicately caressed her back, soothing her.

12