Altered Genesis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean dreaded leaving her safe embrace. It would be like leaving part of himself behind forever. Only she could break the spell that was cast on him. Was this what it felt like to be in love? Or was this just part of her magic?

He kissed her tenderly with chaste lips. She responded with confident hunger; pushing her tongue between his lips as if to remind him that she owned every part of him. Dean was still trapped on the edge of the orgasm that she had forbidden. He'd never felt so vulnerable, he had no secrets from her and she held his fate in her hands. It suddenly occurred to him that he knew almost nothing about her. Where was her family? What jobs did she have when she was younger? Who were her friends outside of work? Was "lady Lockwood" even her real name? He didn't care. In that moment, he didn't want it any other way.

For a moment he imagined her taking him as her husband before the Goddess and the coven. He wanted his name to be written under hers for eternity. She was so strong and holy that he would be glad to become her property. But alas, he was no virgin. He was just one of the coven whores and she was his domina. No self respecting lady would take a slut as a husband. No, she deserved better than him.

After a pause that must have been ten minutes, domina Lockwood finally stirred and pulled herself off of his still hard dildo.

"We'll have another chat before you go. Clean yourself up and put your chastity cage back on," she declared while waddling towards the bathroom.

--

Dean knocked on his domina's door three times.

"Enter," she said.

"Mistress, I need to go now."

Lady Lockwood was sitting at her desk in the middle of writing an email. She swivelled in her office chair and looked him up and down to checking that he was back in chastity.

"Of course. You are free to go," she said dismissively before turning back to the screen.

Dean felt a lump in his throat and froze. Did he mean so little to her?

She pasted a picture of blonde 18 year old with an unnaturally large cock into the email. She seemed totally oblivious to the fact that Dean was still standing there in her chastity cage.

After a long moment of Dean watching her from the doorway, she raised an eyebrow and swivelled in her chair back towards him again.

"Is there something else?" she said.

"Um. I'd hoped that you would remove the chastity cage."

Her expression darkened, "Come now dear. It's not your cage, it's my cage. You're still wearing MY cage because that cock still belongs to ME. You can't work in this industry without working for me honey. Didn't you read you contract? You should be grateful that I'm loaning you out at all."

His smile faded and the blood drained from his face. Apparently it had moved elsewhere because his cage began to feel tighter. His cock reacted to her show of dominance with eager submission despite the fact that he was panicking. He felt shame pile on top of his disappointment.

She took another sip of her brandy.

"And you will continue to take your nutritional supplements too," she added.

Dean was so stunned that all he could do was nod.

"Dismissed," she said flatly.

--

"This is it, unit 115," Melody hesitated as she spoke.

Stephanie knocked on the door.

"Give me a minute!"

The sound of Dean's voice lifted a weight off Stephanie's chest.

The door opened 30 seconds later to reveal Dean in tight little gym shorts and a sleeveless tank top.

"Dean! It's so good to see you!" Stephanie embraced him.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the embrace. It felt so different, he had missed her too. Melody joined in, hugging Dean from behind.

"We didn't know what happened to you. Why didn't you call?"

"Was it something we did?" Stephanie frowned.

"No. Nothing like that. You've been amazing. My phone broke and I couldn't get it fixed. Sorry," he said while looking at his feet.

An awkward silence ensued.

"Oh no. That's so annoying," Melody blurted out.

"Thanks for coming by. Wanna come in and see my new place?"

"Sure!" Melody grinned.

The hours flew by as Stephanie, Melody and Dean hung out and played video games.

Even Melody seemed like good company now. She seemed less awkward around Dean now, like she had grown up somehow. He wondered what was different. Perhaps she had changed while he was away, or had he changed?

Having faithful friends was refreshing. He felt comforted in way that he didn't even know that he needed. He prayed that they would never know what he had really been doing.

He was convinced that they wouldn't ever look at him the same way again if they knew that he was in chastity to some perverted old femme supremacist. So he kept his mouth shut.

Dean was ready to defend his "broken-phone" alibi but no such cross examination ever came. That was particularly odd for Stephanie. If she wanted to, that femme could practically be an interrogator for UN intelligence, but now she was conspicuously easy-going.

He was grateful for the privacy that she afforded him. But not a moment went by that he wasn't reminded of his secret career as a performer in "femme entertainment" as they called it.

--

After Melody and Stephanie went home, Dean opened his phone to check his bank balance to find that only five hundred credits remained after paying off his tuition. He felt a weight in his stomach as he contemplated the fact that he still had a semester to go at college.

In that moment he accepted reality.

"It's a femme's world," he thought, "A boy must do what ever it takes to make it. And that's just the way that things are."

12