All Comments on 'Altered'

by emptysoul173

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WTF?

WTF happened in the end? why would you kill him off... instead of adding a couple of chapters???

the story was looking great 10/10 until that part...7.5/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ahhh..you killed him...why why why?

ok..yes, I understand, teach people the dangers of drugs, but come on! thats just so wrong! please consider writing another version of this with a better ending....you can't make us love the characters then kill off the only thing keeping Annie alive. And you know he is.

misocutemisocuteover 16 years ago
haha

I thought the ending was funny

Vanessa_MichelleVanessa_Michellealmost 16 years ago
good

I thought it was good...I do feel that you used the word Daddy too often....but it was totally true to an Xstasy fueled fuckfest.....

hahaha i should know :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Ok I just want to say that after reading that. Thats a fucking story thats how they should be written rerally good stuff and good detail in the begining in the middle and fucked up in the end, very intense dialogue. I dont know what type of point you were trying to make at the end but if you can post a comment on that-that would be cool. Gotta say that it got me in the end Fear Factor style. Ive been reading a lot of these styles stories and this one is at the top best out of 4. Thx for writing.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Great job with the story. Very long and detailed which I feel actually creates a bond between the reader and characters. The ending was actually a great set up, you at this point can either kill Calvin or some how get him medical attention. The ending is vague enough still to pull off a great part 2. Though I will admit after reading it I am saddened like most others, Annie and her father having a tragic past, we look to having happy ending for the 2 characters who have nothing more than each other...

C2J2C2J2over 11 years ago
NO!!!

Stopped reading when she bought him Viagra.... You skipped to the end right there and the story should be longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story with a heartbreaking ending. As a romantic I wanted the happy ending with a baby and happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long, boring details, good ending.

Ditto

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very dark

Dark and poorly written. 9 pages and then dead. I would say it was a buzz kill but this sucked at page 1. *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous