Alternate

Story Info
Tom and Emily are joined by a dominant woman.
6.1k words
4.23
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

A/N: this is the sequel to "Control". I own the copyright, but grant Literotica (and everyone else) a non-exclusive license to publish the work.

Three days had passed since Tom and Emily's first date on Friday night. They'd been inseparable over the weekend... almost. Tom had taken Emily out to a theatre in the West End on Saturday night. On Sunday they'd gone to dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant near the top of the Shard. Both nights, Tom had walked Emily back to her place and left her to sleep in her own bed in order to create a greater sense of anticipation. She had masturbated furiously before bed to satiate her growing lust. 

Finally, after two lonely nights apart, Tom invited her back into his sanctum on Monday. Emily was dying for him to fuck her brains out again. Tom showed her to his bedroom and opened his wardrobe full of BDSM implements. He picked out a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, and - Emily's heart skipped a beat - a leather cat o' nine tails.

"Take off your clothes," Tom commanded. Emily stripped methodically, keeping her eyes locked on Tom's as she dropped her dress, her camisole, her favourite black lace bra, and finally, her matching set of panties.

"Lie down on the bed," Tom instructed. Emily obeyed. Tom strung the chain of the cuffs through the carved wood of the headboard, and bound Emily's wrists together above her head, reminding her not to struggle, lest the cuffs dig too far into her wrists. He then blindfolded Emily, cutting off her sight. She delighted in the light touch of Tom's fingers as he ran them across her nipples, down her stomach, and over her labia.

"Please don't be gentle," Emily said. "Hurt me. Degrade me. Humiliate me."

Tom stopped short. That had been his intention, of course, within consent. Still, he required Emily to address him with the proper honorifics during their sessions. Emily was still a novice sub. Her mistake was understandable, but it had presented a good opportunity for him to assert his dominance.

"Emily, you aren't speaking to me with proper respect," he said. "Do you want to try that again?"

Emily's voice quavered. "Please hurt me, sir, I am yours. Punish me, please, I deserve to be degraded and humiliated for my lack of respect, sir."

Tom smirked. He picked up a thin bamboo cane he'd left leaning against the wall. He loved the sight and sound of the cane colliding with a supple pair of buttcheeks, but he knew he had responsibilities towards Emily as her Dom, and he had to be careful not to do any lasting damage to her. She was such a beautiful creature. He watched the deep rise and fall of her chest as she tried to control her breathing, and had an idea.

Tom brought the cane down carefully on Emily's breasts, enjoying the way they shook at the collision. She cried out, but didn't use their safe word. After delivering two more strokes across her petite, perfectly formed breasts, Tom restrained himself. He decided to try verbal degradation.

"You're such a pathetic, dirty slut, aren't you, Emily?" he said, watching every microexpression that flashed across her face.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Switching things up, Tom brushed the tip of the cane lightly across Emily's clit. She gasped. Tom knew she wouldn't have expected that the cane could be used for anything other than inflicting pain. He teased her with the tip of the cane, making the faintest possible contact with her clitoris. Emily spasmed with pleasure, writhing erotically despite her restraints.

"It's so good to see you chained up and helpless, like the worthless whore you are," he said. His voice was caustic. This was exactly what she had always craved. "Get on your knees."

Emily twisted around in complaince, her arms crossing over as the cuffs restrained her. Every sinew of her was stretched taut. Tom adjusted his grip on the cane and delivered several hard strokes on her bottom. She screamed out. The pain pushed Emily closer to the edge. Every fibre of her being was enthralled by the sensations ravaging her. Tom made her feel as if she were suspended between ecstasy and agony. She tried to take a moment to relish that delightful limbo. It was no use. The combination of pain and pleasure had boiled up to fever pitch inside her. She yearned for release.

"You've been a bad girl, Emily," Tom said through gritted teeth. He put down the bamboo cane and gathered up his whip. "You deserve the whip. You're such a filthy, worthless submissive, aren't you? Now beg for it," Tom demanded, his voice dripping with malice.

Emily's face contorted in desperation. "Please, sir, whip me. Discipline me. Forgive me for being a filthy, worthless sub," she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Tom raised the cat-o'-ninetails above his head. He cracked it once in the air to extend each of the strands. Emily waited for the first crack with a pit of anxiety in her stomach. She could hear her pulse. Tom brought the whip down on her back with a satisfying snap. Emily cried out. Another controlled blow fell, followed by another, and another. She loved being at Tom's mercy. It gave her such a thrill.

Four lashes was more than enough. Tom got behind Emily and slipped his throbbing erection into her tight, wet entrance. Emily groaned as she felt him fill her up. He began to thrust rhythmically into her. Tom gripped her hips, his fingers digging roughly into her tender flesh as he pounded her.

"Do you like this, you little whore?" Tom hissed. "You like being chained up and used like a bitch?"

Emily could feel the blood flowing in her arteries. "I do, sir," she admitted. "I love being your helpless plaything."

Those words drove Tom on. Emily was building towards orgasm with each powerful thrust. Tears of pleasure streamed down her face. Tom's thumb circled her clit with just enough pressure to move her right up to her orgasm.

"Come for me, you filthy slut," he commanded, his voice thick with desire.

They both climaxed, messily. Tom shot his load inside Emily. Her vagina contracted tightly around his member. She felt the hot liquid of his seed spilling inside her. They cried out in unison.

They collapsed onto the bed. Tom uncuffed Emily and pulled off her blindfold. She wrapped her arms around him, clinging to him tightly, feeling safe and cherished in his embrace. Emily nestled her head against his chest. She felt like she had stepped out of a grainy black and white picture into a world of glorious technicolour. Tom had snapped her out of her measly existence and shown her life in 60fps 4k.

"Tom," she said, "that was amazing. I loved not knowing what you were going to do next, and when you degraded me, and... well, everything." Emily was having some trouble thinking straight. She wasn't sure the blood had all returned from her crotch to her brain yet. "Could you... could you try to keep degrading me, even now?" Emily asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "That power you have over me, I want it to continue."

Tom ran his fingers through her hair. "Oh, my dirty little submissive," he cooed, his voice husky with desire. "Of course, you worthless filthy animal. I'm glad you know your place. I know exactly what to do with you."

Emily felt so desired. "Thank you, sir.". She felt a hint of trepidation, but then she had to trust Tom to take care of her.

Tom got up and returned to his wardrobe of bondage delights. Emily watched his defined butt as he rummaged through the wardrobe. Eventually he pulled out a pair of leather cuffs, a chain, and a dog collar that Emily was pretty sure was genuinely designed for dogs.

Tom bound her wrists together the leather cuffs, leaving her vulnerable... but also aroused. He then fastened the collar around her neck, and attached the other end of the chain to the headboard. Tom savoured her beauty. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and took a few photos of her.

"These should sell for a few hundred," Tom said. "I could set you up an OnlyFans. Or I could just post them straight on LinkedIn?" Tom teased, his eyes twinkling with mischief. 

Emily's eyes widened. She tried to suppress a smile, but failed miserably. "Fine, sir," she agreed. Breaking that taboo thrilled her. Emily wasn't sure if he was serious. The idea excited her, but she supposed it shouldn't.

His refractory period over, Tom mounted Emily and fucked her missionary style. Emily looked up at Tom with adoration. Tom grinned. He watched her pleasure build as her fucked her. He noticed her eyes begin to glaze over, so he abruptly pulled out. Tom unchained her from the bed, and yanked her up by the collar.

"Kneel before me, you filthy thing," he growled.

Emily dropped to her knees. She lowered her head in submission, her eyes cast downward. "Look at me," Tom commanded. Emily made eye contact. He had such beautiful, steel-blue eyes.

She leaned forward and licked his throbbing manhood, swirling her tongue around the tip. Tom groaned, urging her to take him deeper into her mouth. Emily did. Tom could feel his orgasm building rapidly.

After Emily obediently swallowed his load, Tom ordered her back onto the bed and practically devoured her clitoris, his tongue spelling out his name on her sensitive nub. A swipe up, followed by one from side-to-side; a swirl around the perimetre of her clitoral hood; a jagged zig-zag. Emily came soon enough, and begged Tom for mercy, subtly using their safe word to bring their encounter to an end.

They cuddled in bed, Emily feeling safe and secure in Tom's strong embrace. She traced her fingers over his defined biceps as he ran his hands through her hair.

Tom, for his part, could feel true love stirring in his heart. It was something he had only felt once before, and never for someone with compatible proclivities. He took a good look at the woman in his arms, and had an idea.

"Emily," he said, broaching the subject carefully, "what would you say to being dominated by two people at once?"

----------------

Relaxed on a green leather seat in a high-end bar near her house, Nina sipped her neat whisky as Tom sat down with a cocktail for Emily and his own glass of brown. She was intensely interested in getting involved with these two beautiful people. She saw the pathetically lovestruck way they looked at each other. Every glance made one or both of them break out into toothy smiles. It was touching, she supposed, but damn, they were going to love how she shook them up.

Tom cleared his throat. "So, do you want to join us?" he asked, looking into Nina's eyes. Nina smirked. Of course she wanted to join Tom. They'd briefly dated years earlier, driven by mutual sexual attraction, but had amicably broken things off when they discovered that they were both hard doms. Emily's presence created an opening for Nina to get closer to her handsome friend and his new stunning girlfriend.

"Of course," she replied.

Tom poured a generous amount of liquor into their glasses, raising his glass toward Nina. "Cheers."

Nina clinked her glass against his, and took another sip. She enjoyed watching Tom grimace as he took a sip of his own drink. He didn't have her refined palette for hard liquor, but he felt like a man of his station should do, and he was trying to fake it until he made it. "You know, I've always admired your... confidence," she told him with a mischievous grin.

Tom smiled back, appreciating the compliment. "Thank you, Nina. I think you're quite confident yourself." He flashed his eyebrows, acknowledging her innuendo.

"Oh, I know," she said, responding with an eyebrow flash of her own. She eyed up the young lady on his arm, who was sipping on her Mai Tai even more cautiously than Tom was on his whisky. She was an elegant, slender woman with exceptional taste in dresses. Tom had told Nina that Emily was new to BDSM. Nina decided to use the experience gap to establish her own dominance. "Tell me, Emily, do you like rough sex?"

Emily blushed, but didn't seem uncomfortable. Perhaps Nina had underestimated her. Instead, she looked thoughtful for a moment. "It feels incredibly intense," she admitted. "And it's different from anything I've experienced before. It's exhilarating."

Nina nodded. "That's a powerful experience," she agreed. "But don't you ever want control?"

Emily hesitated, considering the question. "I'm... well, I'm not sure what you mean. I trust Tom. Safe and consensual, that's all I've ever cared about. If I have that then I don't have a desire to take the lead."

Nina sipped her whisky, eyeing Emily up and down. "You sound like the perfect sub. I can see why Tom wants you. Hell, I want you, and I happen to have extremely exacting standards." She winked and Emily blushed. "Have you been with a woman before, Emily?"

"N-no," Emily stammered. "I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just..."

"You don't need to explain yourself," Nina said, waving her hand dismissively. "Some girls are just enthralled by cock."

"You don't like cock?" Emily asked.

"Oh, I like cock," said Nina, "Just not exclusively. I'll take anything, as long as I'm the one calling the shots."

Emily's first reaction on seeing Nina was that she wasn't what she expected a dominatrix to look like. Rather than a busty, stern woman in leather, Nina was extremely petite, barely even five foot, with a wicked smile and a jet-black bob that framed her delicate face. She wasn't dressed at all outrageously, although the woman's suit she had on was clearly custom-tailored and impeccably sharp. But hearing Nina talk, so suave and confident, showed Emily that Nina had the right sort of personality for that role. She could imagine the fragile creature before her ordering around hunking men.

She decided to voice the topic. "Nina, you're so small. Do big strong men really submit to you?"

Nina laughed and sipped her Scotch.

"Don't worry, gorgeous. Just because I spend most of my time flogging meatheads and bankers doesn't mean I don't appreciate a fine specimen like you. And let me tell you, you're more than capable of pleasing a woman. That tight little ass of yours has probably driven many a lover wild."

Emily blushed, a deeper shade this time. Mission accomplished on establishing her dominance, but she wasn't cruel. Noticing her discomfort, Nina put her hand on Emily's shoulder. "No need to be embarrassed, gorgeous. We're adults," Nina declared, bottoming her drink. She looked up with a mischievious grin. "Emily, what is that you're wearing? Undress yourself for us."

Emily blushed an even deeper red but started to follow Nina's instruction, slipping one of the straps of her dress halfway down her arm before Tom stopped her.

"We're not exhibitionists," he said. "Let's go back to my place."

Nina guffawed. "Your place? Please. We'd have a better time at mine. I'm closer, too."

"Fine," Tom conceded. He offered Emily his arm. Nina took Emily's other arm before frowning and taking the lead instead.

"Keep up, you two," she said. It wasn't hard - they were both nearly a foot taller than her.

Tom surreptitiously whispered in Emily's ear. "If at any point you feel uncomfortable, you just have to say."

Emily smiled back at him. "I know. Thank you."

-----

To the trained eye, Nina's sexual predilections were apparent as soon as you stepped in her room. She didn't openly display her floggers and ropes, but her king-sized bed sat on a reinforced steel frame that was far stronger than a woman her size would normally need. Nina watched Tom slowly undo the buttons of his shirt in front of Emily, his gaze never wavering from his girlfriend. The sight of his chiseled body left both women feeling excited. Emily's eyes trailed down to his bulging erection, and she couldn't wait to taste him again.

Emily could sense the attraction between Tom and Nina from the way they looked at each other. It was clear that their personal chemistry was off the charts, even if their proclivities weren't compatible. Emily felt immensely priviledged that they both wanted to have sex with her. She had expected that she would feel jealous, but instead she felt immensely sexy - she was so sexy, in fact, that she was enabling Tom and Nina to finally have a joint sexual experience.

As Tom's hands gently grazed Nina's body, tracing the curves of her small frame, Emily found herself becoming increasingly wet. With a word from Tom, she slipped out of her dress, her camisole, her bra and panties. She could feel Nina's gaze running up and down her naked body, and it wasn't an entirely uncomfortable feeling.

Tom and Nina, working together, guided Emily through various intimate acts: sensation play, nipple clamps, and, of course, spanking. Tom and Nina took turns teasing and pleasuring her. Nina, it turned out, was left-handed, so she and Tom could simultaneously use their dominant hands. Emily was helplessly aroused by their skillful touches.

Nina had strong elastic restraints attached discreetly to the headboard of her bed. She positioned Emily at the foot of the bed and ordered her to bend over. Tom pulled on the elastic and tied the soft silk ends around each of Emily's wrists. The elastic was designed for the men Nina usually dominated, and it pulled Emily taut. Tom admired the way her breasts jutted out from her slight frame. Nina noticed Tom's appreciation and smirked. "She's got great tits, doesn't she?"

Tom nodded in agreement. "They're lovely." Emily felt exposed and vulnerable, which only served to intensify her arousal.

Nina retrieved two gags, a ball gag and a rope gag. "Emily, which of these would you rather I use?"

Emily swallowed nervously, trying to maintain her composure. She chose the rope gag. Nina leaned forward and kissed Emily passionately, teasing her lips with her tongue. Emily's heart raced. She was disappointed when Nina broke the kiss and secured the gag in place.

"You won't be able to use the safe word while gagged, obviously," said Nina, "so if at any point you're uncomfortable, just stamp one of your feet. Try it now." Emily stamped her left foot on the mahogany floor, making an unmistakable sound. "Excellent. If you stamp again then we'll stop all sexual activity immediately and get you ungagged." Nina turned her gaze to Tom. "Is this working for you?"

"Gags have never really been my thing, to be honest with you," he admitted. "Especially not the sort of gag that actually works. I'm more of a blindfold type of guy."

Nina reached into a draw beside her bed and retrieved a velvet blindfold, which she tossed to Tom. He tied it securely behind Emily's head. Nina smiled approvingly.

Nina fetched her favourite riding crop and handed Tom a paddle, which he took in his right hand. "You work her left cheek and I'll work the right," Nina said, smirking.  Tom nodded in agreement, adjusting his grip on the paddle like a ping-pong player preparing to serve.

The room fell silent as Nina started striking Emily's right butt cheek with her flogger. The satisfying sound of leather against Emily's soft flesh rang out as the pain shot through her skin. Her thoughts were consumed by the physical sensations--the sting of the impact, the heat radiating from her cheeks, and the pressure of the gag in her mouth. Nina continued to strike her right cheek, while Tom worked on her left. Despite the discomfort, Emily found herself growing more aroused with each strike. Her instincts urged her to stamp her feet and beg for mercy. Yet, she remained silent, trusting that her partners knew what they were doing. Tom wouldn't have introduced her to someone who wouldn't keep her safe and comfortable.

The rhythmic impact of the flogger and the occasional spank with the paddle drove her deeper into submission. As they alternated between striking her flesh and using their hands to caress her, Emily felt like every nerve in her body was firing at once. With each strike, she could feel her arousal building within her, pushing her closer to the edge of orgasm. She had ever more extreme thoughts of how she could submit to these two wonderful people who were mercilessly dominating her. She yearned for release. Emily found herself lost in the abyss of pleasure, her world reduced to nothing more than the electrifying touches of Tom and Nina.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers
12