Alternate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their pace gradually increased, their hands moving faster, their strokes harder. Tom reached under Emily and tweaked her left nipple, watching her reaction carefully to make sure she was enjoying it.

"You've really found the perfect sub," said Nina, before bringing her flogger down sharply on Emily's butt. "Exceptional pain tolerance." Another strike. "Perfect butt - plump but firm." Swish. "No qualms about any degradation thrown her way." Swish. "And of course she's supermodel gorgeous." Swish. "I have to admit that I'm jealous. Or is it envious? Perhaps both."

Tom was surprised by Nina's clinical way of describing another woman. He supposed it reflected her detached dominance. She viewed subs as meat to be enjoyed, at least within the context of the consensual power dynamic. Tom found that dominance gave him a feeling of safety and control, but for Nina it was clearly something else.

"I don't know about you, but I think it's time your exquisite darling sub tried to pleasure us for a change," said Nina, putting down her flogger. She climbed on the bed and sat in the space between Emily's arms and the headboard, her crotch right in front of Emily's eyes. She removed Emily's blindfold and gag. "Eat me out," she commanded.

Emily was dazed from the masochistic bliss she had found herself in, and was dazzled by the soft light of Nina's bedroom. She had never eaten pussy before. She glanced over her shoulder at Tom, who nodded reassuringly and gave her a supportive slap on the butt. Emily felt a surge of excitement and fear as she lowered her face towards Nina's vulva. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled Nina's scent, and her apprehension quickly dissolved as she found herself drawn to the task at hand. Slowly, Emily began to trace circles around Nina's clitoris with her tongue, focusing on creating a gentle rhythm the way that Tom would with her.

Nina moaned loudly, arching her back slightly. Emily moved her tongue even faster, increasing the intensity of her efforts. Tom enjoyed watching the show, his own desire growing stronger. He groped Emily's reddened backside, his penis hardening to full length. Tom positioned himself behind Emily, his erection on full display.

"What do you think," Tom asked Nina, "her pussy or her ass?"

Nina's eyes were scrunched up in sexual ecstasy. "Ugh... her... her pussy," she groaned. "That's it, just like that, suck me off! Oh, you incredible thing..."

As Emily continued pleasuring Nina, Tom took a moment to observe Emily's newfound talent in giving cunnilingus, the way she licked and sucked, all while maintaining eye contact with Nina. It was clear that Emily was truly dedicated to her role as a submissive partner.

As he entered her, Emily gave a purr of appreciation, but didn't let the penetration distract her from her task of pleasuring Nina. The chemistry between the three of them was obvious. The room filled with the sounds of slapping flesh, gasps, and moans. Tom pounded Emily from behind as Emily's tongue explored Nina's vulva. Emily had never had a threesome before and found the attentions of two lovers at once incredibly stimulating. Tom's cock throbbed inside her as she felt Nina's wetness seeping onto her chin. Emily relished the sensation of having her body claimed by two Doms.

Nina's moans turned into growls of pleasure. Emily watched her with fascination, her body shuddering. She felt Tom's hard cock penetrate her deeply as he maintained his grasp on her hips, and moaned with pleasure, her vocal chords pressed up against Nina's crotch.

"Oh yes!" cried Nina, finally reaching her peak. Emily looked up at her, taking in the expression of pure ecstasy on her pretty face, all thanks to Emily. Nina panted for breath, completely shaken by the climax Emily had given her.

"Do you want to taste me?" Tom asked, as he pulled out of Emily. "Or should I cum inside you?"

Emily hesitated for a moment, torn between the two choices. Finally, she made her decision. "Taste you," she replied, holding Tom's gaze. 

Tom smiled, understanding her request. "Alright," he agreed, then swiftly moved around, presenting his cock by the side of her face. Emily turned her head and took the tip of Tom's cock in her mouth. After only a few seconds of sucking, he came inside her, coating her mouth with his hot seed. Emily closed her eyes, swirled the load around her cheeks, and swallowed it down. She could hear Tom's ragged breaths and the soft pants of Nina nearby, both eager for the conclusion of their passionate tryst.

Tom withdrew his dick from Emily's mouth and kissed Nina deeply and passionately. Emily watched on with jealousy as Nina brought her hand up to Tom's pectorals, squeezing his firm muscles tightly. Emily couldn't deny the obvious lust that had sparked between them. Nina and Tom might both be natural tops, but they doubtless found each other innately attractive all the same.

Feeling somewhat left out, Emily decided to focus on her own pleasure. With her hands restrained, she used her hips to rub her clit desperately against the bed, imagining what it would feel like to have both Tom and Nina worship her at the same time. The thought sent shivers down her spine. Tom and Nina were undoubtedly exceptional lovers, and there was no denying the fierce longing within Emily to experience their touches again.

Tom and Nina, caught in their own world of passion, didn't notice Emily's desires for a moment - or if they did, then they simply didn't care. Emily watched as Tom's cock engorged for a second time. He reached down and grasped Nina's ass, lifting her up and throwing her down on the bed next to Emily. Emily shifted herself as far over as her restraints would allow. Tom and Nina rutted furiously in the missionary position, Nina's legs wrapped around Tom's waist, her fingers digging into his deltoids. Emily cleared her throat, but Nina reached over a put a finger to her lips, shushing her. It didn't take long for Nina to have her second orgasm.

As soon as her climactic moan ended, Nina told Tom to stop. He complied, somewhat reluctantly but immediately, his cock visibly throbbing with arousal as he pulled out.

"She can finish you off," Nina said. Tom turned to present his cock to Emily. "No, take her from behind," Nina said. "Her mouth is mine, as long as she's on my bed. I shouldn't have let her suck you off before, to be honest."

Tom got behind Emily again. "You ready?" he asked her, his finger circling her clit.

Emily hummed her assent, and Tom pushed his cock into her from behind. Her pussy gripped him with a familiar heat, making him lose track of time and place. Emily loved the feeling of his strong arms around her waist, the powerful rhythm of his thrusts driving her closer to her own release.

Nina lay beside them, watching their lovemaking with an unreadable expression. It was obvious that she found Tom irresistible, despite her earlier claim that she only sought submissives. Tom wondered what it would be like to give Nina the attention she craved, but his heart belonged to Emily now.

Tom began to become lost in the heat of his passion, and didn't notice Nina getting up and retrieving her crop. He kept pounding Emily.

"Oh, that's so good!" Emily cried as Tom thrust into her. She was losing control of her emotions. She tried to hold back her moans but couldn't help it.

Tom barely noticed the riding crop begin to brush against his butt at first, but after it had brushed back and worth a few times, he looked over his shoulder at Nina.

"Oh, you've been such a bad boy," she said. "Cheating on your girlfriend, making her pleasure your mistress, and now you're neglecting me. Don't you think you deserve to be punished?"

This threw Tom off his game. He stopped, his cock halfway inside Emily. "Nina, put that down, I'm not into it."

"Are you sure?" Nina said, smouldering seductively. "Isn't there a part of you that hates yourself? Wouldn't it be a relief to finally release your self-loathing?" Nina persisted, slowly walking towards Tom. She grabbed his chin, forcing him to look down into her eyes. "You're already doing things you wouldn't normally do," she whispered. "So, why not indulge in this, too?"

Tom hesitated, conflicted. "I don't know," he confessed, trying to hide his vulnerability. "It just seems wrong..."

"Not if it helps you let go," Nina said, softening her tone. "I understand how painful it can be to repress your true self."

Tom's brow furrowed, thinking about what Nina said. He hadn't expected this level of vulnerability from her. Perhaps there was something deeper going on beneath her seemingly cold exterior. And maybe, just maybe, embracing this act could lead to greater understanding and closeness.

"Alright," Tom conceded, swallowing his fear. "As an experiment. You stop when I tell you."

"Shut up and do me," Emily pleaded. Tom turned his attention back to Emily and resumed nailing her over the bed. He slapped her butt as he thrust into her wetness. She sighed, enjoying the contrast of his roughness and gentleness.

Nina brought her crop down sharply across Tom's tight buttocks. He gasped, but was surprised to find that he enjoyed the pain, in a sense. He took satisfaction from it that was similar from the satisfaction of a hard work-out. He didn't let up from Emily, though. He was driven on by her moans of delight as he thrust into her.

The crop continued to land upon his buttocks, the sting of it providing him with a newfound sense of liberation. Emily screamed in pleasure, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

"Don't stop," she urged Tom, hungry for more. As he increased his pace, the room filled with groans and gasps.

Nina watched transfixed. She was captivated by the raw power that Tom possessed. He hadn't submitted to the sting of the crop, but beared it without fear, the way an elephant might consider a mosquito. In that moment, he owned the room, taking complete control of both Emily and himself. His dominance radiated through his every move, as he thrust into Emily without hesitation, driving her to heights of ecstasy. Nina's hand went to her clit, and she began gently pleasuring herself as she watched, the crop in her left hand forgotten.

Emily trembled under the ferocious force of Tom's fucking. Each powerful thrust made her grip the bed even tighter, desperate to maintain some semblance of stability amidst the tempest of passion. Tom, too, was consumed by the storm brewing within him.

Nina watched, enraptured by the sight before her. Her dark eyes blazed with hunger, and her breath came in short, sharp gasps. She knew how to pleasure herself, and she brought on her own orgasm remarkably quickly. She was pleased that she'd had her third before either of her visitors had their second.

Emily let out a shriek of pleasure and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her pussy clamped down on Tom's erection. He took it as permission to cum, and he let out his own low moan as he had his second orgasm of the night, this time filling up his girlfriend's vagina with his sperm.

He lay down next to her and held her close, burying his face in her hair as they both rode the wave of intense bliss. They still hadn't come down when Nina bent down, gently kissed Emily's neck, and whispered in her ear.

"You're a good girl, Emily", she said, as she released the restraints from Emily's wrists. They snapped into the headboard as the elastic contracted. Emily flushed with embarrassment as she realised she had been completely at the mercy of this tiny woman.

Tom felt exhausted, but entirely satisfied. "Are you feeling OK?" he asked Emily.

"I am," she replied, though she was feeling disoriented and sore. "Thank you."

Nina smiled, her eyes lingering on Emily. "You're welcome, pet," she said, with an almost maternal warmth. "Now, why don't we all get dressed and make our way downstairs?"

Emily nodded gratefully, grateful for the distraction. The thought of returning to the world outside the bedroom helped ease her discomfort slightly.

"I feel like a piece of artwork," Emily admitted, running her fingers along her bruised and tender skin. "Just another canvas painted on by two masters."

Tom slipped his crumpled shirt and trousers back on, buttoning his shirt unevenly in his hurry. Emily found her silk panties and camisole lying on the floor and pulled them back on, ignoring the dress she'd came in. Nina grabbed a black nightdress out of her wardrobe and led them out to the kitchen. Nina looked just as delectable in her dress as she had in her suit. She seemed almost otherworldly, her dark hair and pale skin giving her an ethereal quality. Tom cuddled Emily as they followed behind Nina.

"I need a drink," Emily murmured, glancing at Nina. "Something strong."

Tom hummed in agreement. "That sounds like a great idea," he said. "Nina, can you fix us a round of drinks?"

"Of course," she replied, leading them into the kitchen. It was extremely nice - Tom felt envious. The counter tops were black marble with silver veins, and a central island held a wine rack and a selection of fine liquors that reflected Nina's exceptional taste, with a small freezer underneath. Nina got out some ice cubes and poured them each a finger of Macallan, hers neat, theirs on the rocks.

They gathered around the bar, sipping on their drinks in silence. The single-malt whisky burned its way down their throats.

"Would you like to stay the night?" Nina asked. "I'm afraid the spare bedroom is otherwise engaged, but I'm told the settees are comfortable."

Emily looked lovingly at Tom. It was clear what her preference was.

"Thank you, Nina, but I should get her home safely," Tom said. "We'd be happier at mine."

"One for the road?" Nina asked.

"I won't," said Tom, "Emily?"

Emily did want to be slightly drunker. "I've always wanted to know... what's the difference between Scotch and bourbon?" she asked.

Nina grinned, and grabbed a bottle of Pappy and a sparkling clean Glencairns. "Scotch is what you should call whisky, the good stuff," she said, pouring Emily a glass of bourbon on the rocks. "It's distilled malted barley from Scotland. Bourbon, on the other hand, is American, mostly Kentucky, and is a mixture of corn and other grains."

"So Scotch is better?" said Emily, sipping her drink. She could tell the difference, but her palette wouldn't let her judge their qualities.

"Oh, it would be proper of me to say that it's entirely a matter of taste," Nina said wryly. "But I must level with you, I'm a diehard Scotch supremacist. I was born in Kentucky, actually, but luckily my parents had the good sense to move back to London before I got a Mitch McConnell accent. Thankfully good Scotch is also much cheaper than good bourbon, which is an injustice I'm not inclined to complain about."

"You're articulate when you're drunk," Tom said dryly.

"I'll have you know I'm always orally dexterous," she said, suggestively pressing her tongue into her cheek. "Now, as much as I'd love to spend half the night talking about liquor and the other hand ravaging your delectable girlfriend, if you want to leave then you should do it before I introduce her to Armagnac. And while she can still stand."

"I'm fine," Emily said, though she was suddenly very glad she wasn't wearing heels.

"Thanks for the drinks," said Tom. "And the sex."

"My pleasure," said Nina. "Thank you both for coming over. I haven't had so much fun in a while. Emily, you're most welcome here any time." Emily laughed.

Tom and Emily got properly dressed, with Tom giving Emily his jacket. They bid Nina goodnight, and walked home to Tom's apartment arm-in-arm. It was a chilly night, but Emily felt so warm.

12