All Comments on 'Alternate Dimensions'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago
A great start

A great start to what could become a facinating tale. I like stories which push boundaries like this. I also like the fact that the naked women appear to be of normal intelligence as opposed to brainless as in other similar stories.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continuing this is almost mandatory!

Great start. Good characters. Don't stop now, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great start

Please add more chapters. I love casual sex and you do a good job in your stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alternate dimensions

Chapters?

We need a story here. This is only a teaser with no substance.

the writing is good and the story line is sound and plausible. This introduction ends with nothing.

The key to a good story is it mush come full circle. Finish the trip, or at least have them placing their hands on the box just before departure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue, got potential for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really hope that we more of this soon. The premise and writing are both great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet!

Please continue!

ne_ghotine_ghotiover 6 years ago

Hope to see more!

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
more please

very interesting plot line

I suspect a mega twist at some point but so far very interesting

Please add more

dadacdadacover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Hey! What is that ending? Go write Ch02, immediately!!! :-))

You are one of my favorite authors. Please, make ch02 with them in City... please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"To be continued?"

Please do. Personally, I'm not that into voyeur/nudity fetish, but I find myself very much enjoying your stories. And I really like science fiction so the whole alternate dimension aspect is intriguing.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 6 years ago
"misogamy"?

At one point, Rebecca uses the word "misogamy", hinting that is a frequent character trait of conservatives in her home dimension. I believe that you have used the wrong word there. "misogamy" means "hatred of marriage", something that conservatives are not known for (in OUR dimension, anyway...). I believe that the word you wanted there was "misogyny", which means "hatred of women".

-Rei

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
Your work may have been stolen

I think your works has been stolen and posted on Amazon thought you should know incase it wasn't you who did it contact me.If you don't contact me I'll try to inform Amazon my self.

https://www.amazon.com/Fourteenth-Dimension-Marcus-Clayton-ebook/dp/B08NWDWV8G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+fourteenth+dimension&qid=1606982055&sr=8-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where does it take them and especially her?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun story. I just finished reading and I got to say I loved this , it felt like I was watching an episode of Star Trek .

TheImmortalCock69TheImmortalCock6924 days ago

This is a really fun story. Can’t wait to read more. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES