All Comments on 'Alternate Plans'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Despicable...

..example of the rentier class expoliting their economic position to screw the poor. Only capitalist Americans would find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dude, I'm Spechless

How are you going to make money (hell its not even your building) if your exchanging rent for sex? So the next question would be, why did I even notice that fact when I should've been focused on your story? Becasue your story concept was stupid. It should have had a noneconsecent edge to it with him forcing them to pay up with sex instead of him offering it to ever dpiece of ass that walks into his office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lighten up it's only an erotic story

He folks Techsan has a great gift of story telling.

It's only a good story don't get caught up in the details of who owns the building or the style of sex being told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lord What morons!

The story was good and well written overall. It did seem a little rushed, like the idea came out in a hurry. Take your time--no one has a stop watch on you.

As for the idot commenters--Try looking at the site "Mikes Apartment" or others that use this as a premis.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ISSUES

First, I have issues with the first two commenters' wrong perspective.

Anonymous # 1 views it as the American capitalist renting class exploiting the poor.

Similarly, Anonymous # 2 thinks he is "forcing them to pay up with sex."

Taking the latter comment first, he could have legitimately FORCED a non-paying renter to leave. Instead, he offers them an Alternate Plan, which is the option they prefer. Even when they CHOSE sex, he did not coerce them to do, for example, anal.

In contrast to Anonymous # 1, he is HELPing the poor to have a higher standard of living than they could otherwise afford. And, according to American capitalism, they are free to participate or not.

Now, one of the positive issues, without which I would not have enjoyed this story, namely that no one was coerced, and they were pleased with the options they were offered and accepted. Those participating were all doing what they wanted.

Next issue I have, is that I would have liked more detail on his sexcapades with Mom Maureen and also chubby Cora.

Also, it ended too soon. I would have liked more encounters with more renters.

But, this story checked one of my boxes -- where some private individual (not so much professional sex workers) offers money or barters for sex.

So, it's 5 stars for me.

Entertaining and enjoyable tale.

Paul in Oklahoma

TexMan1970TexMan197010 months ago

Very nice story! 5 stars. Would love to see a 2nd Chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous