Alternate Reality Ch. 04

Story Info
Featuring Rachel Weisz, Katherine Langford, and Chloé Grace.
1.2k words
4.16
6.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Katherine held my cheeks and pulled my head, made me face her, as she came closer, her breath hitting my face. She grabbed my hand by the wrist and placed them on her left breast.

'I promise, I will help you.' She whispered gently. Then she let her lips touch mine, a didn't hold it back, I had an erection the moment she made me rest touch boobs. We kissed, the kiss got deep and passionate as we stood up and continued kissing.

I dragged my hand to her butt, and grabbed a handful of her butt, over the jeans she was wearing. Her hands were running through my hair in the back of my head. We broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

I noticed how horny she was, and she would have noticed the same in my eyes.

I pulled her t-shirt off as she removed mine, her hands went on to remove my pants. I kept fondling and caressing her soft pink lips, sensing how soft it was. Once she removed my pants, it fell to my ankle. I removed my leg of the pants and made her lie on the bed; I was wearing my black shorts and she was wearing a black bra and jeans.

I went on top of her as we kept kissing, my hands crawled to her pants and removed them. We broke the kiss, removed her pants completely and threw them away. Her black bra and black panties matched her pale and snow-white skin. We continued kissing as my hands went underneath her panties, reached her glorious pussy, and found that it was already wet and sticky. I pushed my finger in her pussy, fingering her and rubbing her wet clit.

She began shivering and moaning, her strawberry flavoured breath hit my lips when she gasped with her lips inch apart from mine. She began breathing into my mouth. as we exchanged our tongues inside each other's mouth. our tongues played, swirling, and exploring, as saliva dripped from the edges of our mouth. She began moaning harder as my fingers went in an inch deeper into her pussy. She nibbled my ears, and her fingers scratched my back leaving red marks.

'Do you...you...love...me? or...or Josephine?' she whispered amidst moaning and gasping. She looked into my eyes and began kissing again. I broke the kiss, removed my hand from her wet juice dripping pussy, I put my fingers into her mouth, she licked and sucked off her juice from my wet fingers, leaving my fingers wet with her saliva.

I cupped her face and looked into her eyes, my lips rubbing hers, I gently whispered. 'I love youu.' I said and continued kissing. As she pulled me closer. 'Then fuck me as you mean it, as you fucked me the other day.' She whispered wildly, that's when I realized, why I found my mobile in her room, I came to fuck Katherine by Josephine's dare and left my mobile here. I mean my other version.

I pulled my shorts down as she removed her panties and her hands tried to unhook her bra. I stopped her from doing that and said, 'I will do it.' She smiled and kneeled, and I kneeled with her, kissing and my hands busy with unhooking her bra.

She kissed my neck and groped my ass, once I unhooked her bra, it fell on the bed, exposing her beautiful, soft, ample breast, firm and her soft brownish white areolas and had perky nipples pointing towards me.

My hands cupped her boobs before even the thought occurred to me. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, clavicles, and I reached her boobs. I kept kissing them as my hand was massaging and squeezing her other boobs. I was getting harder and harder as my penis started to hurt.

I pushed her back as she fell on the bed, crawled down to her pink pussy. she was crying, tears rolled down her eyes as she felt it more pleasurable. I kept eating her pussy, my dick was hurting me. that was expressed on my face. she rolled south, as her mouth was below my dick and her pussy was below my mouth.

I continued licking and eating her pussy, as she licked, kissed, and sucked my dick like a popsicle. Her wet cold mouth took my dick, which eased the pain in my raging boner immediately. My dick was growing bigger but without pain in her mouth. she stroked my dick midst the sucking. She was sucking my dick, harder, and it was Katherine Langford. I was fucking Katherine Langford. I feared that I wouldn't longer. She would make me cum by blowjob itself. I stopped her and kneeled and made her bend down, showing chubby, busty ass.

I rubbed my dick on her pussy, playing with her juice and then I shoved my dick into her pussy. she let a big moan followed by a deep gasp. I began moving my dick to and fro, in and out of her pussy, which was oozing her juice the whole time. I couldn't control my hands seeing her bent over pale ass, spanked them as she moaned a little harder for my every spanks.

I was fucking her in the doggy style until she decided to try something, she made me lie on my back as she held my dick and sat on them, her pussy swallowed my dick. She humped on my dick as she kept moaning and gasping. Her boobs were bouncing, my hands reached for her boobs and grabbed them, fondling, and gently pinching her nipples.

After so many tries, I couldn't help but think, whether this is all a dream. I am banging my sister, who happens to be Katherine Langford.

She humped on me for a while, until I felt the urge to cum, I pulled her down, made her lie on the bed as I went on top of her, I pushed my dick into her pussy, my chest rubbing her bare breast and my lips in contact with hers, as we made love in missionary.

Seeing her face, her lips in contact with mine, this made me load it out, I didn't last long in this position, I neither did I in total, I cummed in her pussy, with just a 2 seconds of warning. She didn't panic, she was in her birth control pills. Then I remembered, of course, my other version would bang her every single night, if she is busy, he might bang her sexy mom, who happens to be Rachel Weisz.

Even if she is busy, he has a cool, sexy, pretty girlfriend such as Chloe Grace Moretz.

I then spurted my load of cum into her pussy, I crumbled on her boobs, my lips on her nipples, we were gasping, lying on the bed, recovering, from the shivers in my calf and arms and on my spine. She hugged me, her hands running through my hair.

I thought we would take a minute or two to recover from this amazing sex, but then we were exhausted that we both dozed off. Until mom, Rachel Weisz decided to show up at the room and discover, me and Katherine sleeping nude, cuddling, my dick between her ass cheeks and my arms wrapped around her body over her boobs.