Alternate Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Featuring Katheryn Winnick, Cobie Smulders, Alexandra & more.
2.7k words
4.24
7.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

We all sat on the Jeff Clayton Lake pier, Emily sat to my right and Lili sat to my left, as Chloe, sat on my laps, she was just 100- 130 pounds, not a great burden, but rather a pleasure to have such a young, pretty, hot woman to sit on my laps.

My lips met her ears frequently, often rubbing my cheeks with her soft pinkish cheeks, my hands wrapped around her waist, Chloe's boobs were resting on my left forearm, as my right hand was resting on her bare navel, under her sweatshirt.

'The other day night when you went missing...' she began. But I interrupted her, with a sharp look and genuine question.

'How did that happen? I have no idea, about any of it. To be perfectly honest, I even don't know about myself, except for my name.' I said coldly.

'Well, actually, if you don't remember anything, that happened 2 days ago, I am not sure if I can say that again, because we thought like you got pissed off or something.' Emily started.

'What do you mean pissed off, I am pretty sure I can take anything you say, that is better than being without not knowing anything. I literally don't know how to behave. I forgot everything I once knew.' I said, looking into Emily's and Lili's eyes.

'Okay, then...' Emily said thoughtfully, 'Lili...are you thinking what I am thinking?'

'Chloe?' Lili said with her betty-solved-a-case smile.

'Whenever you guys are ready.' Chloe responded.

'What? I didn't...' all three of them interrupted me, by removing their dress and jeans, they all stood in their white bra, except Lili, she was wearing a pink bra. They all stood in there bra and panties. I was wondering...sex!

They all jumped into the lake. Well, of course, I thought.

'Come on Mike.' Chloe said. I removed my jacket, t-shirt, and jeans and jumped with my shorts on.

We swam a little, sprayed the warm sweet water on each other until Lili began speaking.

'Mike...the other day night, the night you went missing, we had a party at Tyler's house.' she began

'Who is Tyler?' I interrupted her

'Are you serious?' Lili asked, sharing a look with Emily and Chloe.

'Lili, I am serious, please try to understand my situation, don't you guys already know how much out of character like I am behaving. I don't remember anything and everything that ever happened before the day...I went missing. So, I am serious, and I am not kidding.' I replied sharply, floating in the lake.

'Okay Mike, let's get this out... 'Lili said, as she swam to the pier, Emily and Chloe followed her and so did I.

We all got up and sat on the pier again, the same old position, wet and semi-naked. Hugging, rubbing, and caressing each other.

'Tyler is my boyfriend.' Lili continued. 'the other night, we had a party at his house, once the party was over, they were still huge flocks in the house, so, Josephine made us all play the game truth or dare.'

'Josephine?' I asked.

'Yeah, Josephine, your twin sister? Josephine Langford?' Lili replied that took my breath away. I didn't care what it is that I am living in, but I wish to live my life to the fullest here.

'I...I didn't see her at all.' I stammered

'Oh, yeah, you told us that, when your father divorced your mom and married her sister Danielle Panabaker, who was once called Danielle Langford, you and your sister decided to stay with your mom, but your twin sister, Jose, loved your dad, so she decided to move in with them.'

Fuck! This is getting complicated. I thought.

'So, coming back, during the initial stage of the game, it was fun and entertaining, however, it took turn every now and then. Like Josephine asked you to fuck your sister, Katherine, in front of her, and then you took her home and then, yeah, Josephine recorded the video and showed the entire school. That being said...' 'So, you guys thought, that pissed me off?' I asked.

'Hey!' A loud voice was heard, I turned to look back, there was a tall guy, taller than me, and not so brawny or petite either, dark curly hairs, a mole on his left upper cheek, he removed his dress, until his shorts and dived in the lake.

We all kept starring at him, once he got wet, he climbed up the pier and sat next to Lili.

'I love you.' He said as he kissed her, they were both wet, and the kiss was steamy that I couldn't help myself but had an erection.

Chloe noticed my erection poking her on her ass, through her wet transparent white panties. She turned back, smiled, and kissed me on the cheeks. Promising a surprise later.

'What's going on here.' He asked 'Hey Mike, I am sorry, that your sister likes to screw with you, I didn't have a choice. And we are scared, whether we all pissed you off so much. How are you, where have you been?' He patted my shoulders; his hands came across Lili.

'Wait...' she said to Tyler as she continued. 'he doesn't remember who you are, who we are, In fact, he doesn't even remember who he is.' She added and continued telling the flashback.

'So, later when you guys arrived back, she was lucky that night to play with all of us. She asked me to kiss her, and...and... eat her pussy. She was wild that night. then I remembered, yeah, of course, she is basically your sister. Then she asked Emily and Chloe to make out, then, she got another crazy idea, where we stopped playing truth or dare, and we simply asked people to do some crazy shit and watching them do was fun.' She took a minute to take a breath, and also gave me a moment to process.

'Then, Emily made us have a threesome, you, me, and Tyler, then your sister Josephine, asked Tyler to...fuck Chloe, and then Josephine joined in. I knew that you didn't mind any of it, but still, deep down, you were getting angry on Josephine. I remembered that you whispered, I heard that, and you know it, you said: "I'll deal with you bitch." And then you walked away. You were gone, and then we decided to stop the game, though Josephine still insisted to continue playing the game, she was drunk, almost wasted. There was no one else to take care of her, so. Josephine ended up with Tyler and me in the bed. It is funny that she is so wild.'

She looked at me, plainly, expecting a reaction from me. It took me a minute or more to process, the total amount of kinkiness. It felt oddly amusing.

'Okay, alright, Uff...now, do anyone knows who Katheryn is? I mean not Katherine Langford, she is my sister, I know that much, I am asking Katheryn with something (chem)?' I asked as I showed my mobile contact.

'That's Miss Katheryn, our chemistry professor.' Tyler replied. 'I know why you are asking.' A smirk broke out from his face.

'Why would that be?' I asked.

'Umm...I know how close you both were, I mean she was close to me too. But still, I don't have her number, because I am close by to her house.'

'How close?'

'Well, she flirts, like way too much.' He spoke.

'Mmhmm' Lili countered.

'I went missing for 2 days, she might know something, I think. Show me her house?'

We all got dressed and reached her home, everyone left me to it, I went to her door, knocked, and waited for a response. A few minutes later, the door opened. She was nude, but I didn't have the leverage to see her hot body. She covered her body with the blanket and her blonde hair was a mess, and she was sweating. I saw beads of sweat on her forehead, nose, chin, and neck.

'Hi Mike, get it in.' she said as she welcomed me with her nude body, unfortunately, covered with a blanket, and she closed the door and readjusted covering her body. Left side to the door, a woman walked down the stairs, wearing her bra. 'Who is it?' the soft women voice echoed. I turned to her, it was Cobie Smulders.

Holy fuck! What in the hell is even happening, sex and celebrities everywhere? Often the existential question pops out.

'Hey Mike, morning!' Cobie said, approaching me in her bra and panties. 'Where have you been Mike?' Katheryn Winnick said as she went to the kitchen, found her panties lying on the floor and her bra on the middle way to the stairs. She collected and threw her blanket on the couch as she wore her bra and panties.

She hugged me and looked closely into my eyes. 'what happened that night?' Katheryn asked again.

'I was wondering...if you would tell me something about it.' I blurted, then I realized, the awkward way I said it. 'I am sorry, that came out wrong. Ever since that night, I don't really remember anything. I even don't know about myself, except for the fact that my name is Mike. So, Miss Katheryn, it would be a lot helpful if you could tell me something about, how I met you, things that would stir up my memories or something. My mind is blank as a white sheet.'

Both looked puzzled and stared at each other for a while. Until Cobie decided to speak up.

'What are you talking Mike? Are you trying to pull off some prank?' Cobie said as she sat on the couch near Katheryn.

'No, I am being dead serious here, to get things out clearly, I know your name is Katheryn Winnick and you are my chemistry professor.' I said pointing Katheryn and my eyes turned to Cobie. 'and I know that your name is Cobie Smulders, but I don't know anything more about you.' I said quizzically.

'Cobie Smulders? I am Cobie Winstead.' She said, making things more complex.

'Well, I was Cobie Smulders and then I got married to Raymond Winstead. Remember?'

'Okay, just tell me, why you'd call me, and what's my relationship with you...' I spoke to Katheryn.

'Well, I don't know if you are kidding or something, if you are dead serious as you say you are...then let me help you. But if I find this as a prank at the end, I swear, I will rip the penis of your body.' Katheryn said infuriated.

'You helped me have her.' She said, wrapping her hands around Cobie. '2 weeks ago, you found that I had feelings for her, and you helped me impress her, and it worked, as a result, we are here, naked and making out, until you interrupted us, and by the way, I decided to show up at your home, to show how worried I was, when I noticed that you went missing. And I thought, I and Cobie would do it together, but you came in before we did.'

'By the way, what are you miss Cobie?' I asked.

'Well, that's humiliating, but since you said you don't remember anything, I will forgive you and answer your question. I am your science Professor at school. Anyway, thanks for, you know...' she said, pointing at them. She was thanking me for leading Katheryn to her.

I need a break; I need to get back home. I needed to take rest. My head was spinning, I rushed out, I didn't know why. I struggled and ran back home.

My mom was watching TV, I wonder what type of shows they are running in this world, when all the celebrities are here, either as friends, or family members and professors. I scanned the tv for what she was watching, there were some other hot celebrities.

That taught me one thing, not only the celebrities are beautiful, but there are a plethora of beautiful others. But one thing that stunned me the most while watching the TV was, when I found a beautiful and yet equally sensual and hot woman playing the role of a female superhero in a movie Cosmic Girl, funny name, but the movie was entirely amazing, at least the part which I saw.

I asked my mom, the name of the actress, the hot blondie, she said "Alli Rae". To the best of my knowledge, she was a pornstar in my other world. I concluded that this is an alternate world, mental or physical? I don't know, but it's and whole other reality.

And this is my ALTERNATE REALITY now.

If pornstar are playing the role of superheroes in this world, it begged another question, what the porn looks like, who will it have. I went back to my room, sweating like a hippo, my mom asked me if I am alright, I lied and got back to my room.

I took my mobile, I searched for porn websites and I managed to find a few. I was glad that I could find something sensible in this world. The videos were usual, but not the usual pornstar. I scrolled through and ended up watching a video. A video of Alexandra Daddario being nailed by 5 five men. And also found that she is one of the top pornstar in this world, followed by Paula Patton, Amanda Seyfried and Haley Bennett.

My focus was sucked into the video, until my sister, Katherine, interrupted me, she barged in the room, my door was half-opened.

She noticed me seeing porn of Alexandra Daddario's gang bang ones, she just came and sat on the bed. She put her hands on my thighs. I turned off my phone and threw it on the bedside table. I sensed that she was about to talk to me.

she was silent and not smiling. I never saw her with this upset kind of face.

'Mike?' you know that I and mom care about you, we love you, you know that don't you?' she started. Here we go, I thought.

'Yes, and why are so upset? What's the problem?' I asked.

'Well, I just wanted to know what happened the other day night, the night you where...Gone? Where did you go?' she said, her hands rubbing my thighs over the jeans.

'About that, I wanted to talk to you about that. I don't remember anything, before that incident, like I even don't how I would behave, and I don't who my friends, and I don't how I would behave around them. I don't have any idea about myself per se, except what happened in the past 2 days and I remember only things I collected in this past 2 days. I wish you can help. Simply said, this entire situation is like Pet cemetery.' I cried as fake tears rolled down my cheeks.

I grew tired of saying this.

'I wish you could help me, I wish.' I said as I rested my head on her shoulders. But then she made me rest on her laps.

'It's okay, I can help you. I can help you. I will tell you everything that you need to know, let me just hope and pray, that something or everything would boost your memory, help you recollect your memories.'

She held my cheeks and pulled my head, made me face her, as she came closer, her breath hitting my face. she grabbed my hand by the wrist and placed them on her left breast.

'I promise, I will help you.' She whispered gently. Then she let her lips touch mine, I didn't hold it back, I had an erection the moment she made me touch her boobs. We kissed, the kiss got deep and passionate as we stood up and continued kissing.

I dragged my hand to her back, and grabbed a handful of her butt, over the jeans she was wearing. Her hands were running through my hair in the back of my head. We broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

I noticed how horny she was, and she would have noticed the same in my eyes.