Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife has a solution, but drives me back to daughter's mouth.
1.7k words
4.55
85.9k
90

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thanks again to SoftVoyage for editing!

---

After my stepdaughter's midnight blowjob, I did get some sleep that night, probably around the time the sun came up. I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut and made it to the window just in time to see Barbara's car pulling out of the driveway.

I made my way towards our bedroom, eager for a shower as I continued to try and clear my head. It was refreshing, but as soon as it was over, I needed to find other ways to occupy my time and avoid Jenna.

When Barbara returned, I was in my office, and had successfully avoided my stepdaughter all morning.

"Knock knock." Said my wife as she opened the door. "Working on the weekend?"

"Yeah." I sighed, leaning back in my chair as I admired my wife's beauty. She truly was the woman of my dreams, I felt terrible about the night before.

Barbara closed the door behind her. "I wanted to apologize."

"Me too!" I interjected. "I'm so sorry, I should've never yelled at you."

She walked over to me, for the first time I noticed a bag in her hand, which she placed on my desk as she came around to hug me.

"Me too." She took me in her arms, holding me in her chest. I closed my eyes as I basked in the softness, my cock was already growing. "I should've never compared to my ex. You guys are night and day."

I nodded as I pulled my head away from her heavenly cleavage, looking up into her loving eyes.

"Thank you." I pulled her in for another quick hug. My cock twitched as I relaxed into her breasts.

"I got you a present."

"Oh yeah?"

Barbara pulled away and reached for the bag she had placed on my desk earlier. "Something I think might help us out."

She handed me the bag. "Wish I had something for you." I opened it up to see what was inside.

"Consider this for both of us." She chuckled.

I couldn't tell what it was from the box, some sort of gadget, but it wasn't marked, just a picture.

Barbara was studying my face for a reaction and could tell I was confused.

"It's a blowjob machine!"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "A what?"

"A blowjob machine!" Barbara leaned in, clearly excited. "So, if I'm ever not in the mood, you can still get taken care of."

I was noticeably skeptical, and Barbara could tell.

"You don't like it?"

"I... umm... I don't know. I guess we'll have to try it."

"Well, that's the glory of it, you can just use it by yourself. You can just go into the bathroom or something and go nuts."

I gave her a look. Who was this woman?

"You don't like it." She leaned back in her chair, pouting. "I'm trying to compromise."

"I appreciate that, but a blowjob, it can't be replicated by a machine."

Barbara gave a frustrated sigh.

"I love blowjobs because I love you, and I love that you're willing to give them to me. They make me feel appreciated and it's an intimate moment to have the woman you love servicing your cock and swallowing your cum. I don't want to just take a machine into the bathroom and put my dick in it like it's some secret shame."

"Don't give me that bullshit." Barbara chimed in. "You want to get your rocks off."

I shook my head; how did she not get it?

"I'll tell you what." I replied calmly. "You're looking to compromise, I respect that, and I can compromise to - let's try it together."

Barbara looked ready for another fight but took a deep breath. "Fine." She said softly. "That's fair."

"Thank you," I replied before she could say any more. "Maybe tonight?"

She smiled. "Deal."

Barbara stood up to excuse herself.

"And if you get jealous and decide you want to take over, I won't stop you." I added as she made her way to the door.

"Maybe." She turned and gave me a wink before leaving me alone with my new toy.

I found myself surprisingly excited to test out the blowjob machine. I had images of Barbara slipping into one of her sexy silk robes and teasing me a bit before she wrapped it around my cock and took control of all the ways our new toy would pleasure me.

My cock was throbbing with anticipation, but I patiently waited, occupying myself with some errands and chores around the house, still doing my best to avoid Jenna and even hiding in my office to get a little more work done before bedtime.

I poured myself a scotch or two while I worked, and time disappeared until it was suddenly nine o'clock and I was ready to find Barbara and take her to bed.

My disappointment was immeasurable when I found Barbara not only already asleep but dressed in her comfy pajamas and clearly with no interest in trying out our new toy.

My heart was broken. We were trying to start something here, compromising, and doing something together. We hadn't been intimate for longer than ever before, and she knew it was important to me, but here she was again, not caring.

Outside, I was quiet, and slowly backed out of the room shaking my head. On the inside, I was absolutely fuming, and a little drunk. Obviously, I was no saint, but how could I not be pushed into Jenna's offer after a moment like that?

I wasn't even thinking as I knocked gently on her bedroom door, my heart pounding with a mix of rage and excitement.

"Come in." Jenna called out. When I opened the door, there she was, lying on her bed as beautiful as ever. Stomach down and ass up, with her legs bent and kicking above her as she flipped through a magazine. "Oh hey." Jenna was smiling from ear to ear. "Come to take me up on last night's offer?"

I was silent, I didn't even want to say it, I just nodded as I closed her door and walked over to her bed, undid my fly and pulled out my semi hard cock.

Jenna's eyes lit up as soon as she saw it, and she quickly leaned forward to take me in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" She moaned as soon as she engulfed me. "I've been thinking about you all day."

She only pulled out briefly before taking me again. I closed my eyes, placing a hand on her head as my hips lightly thrusted in and out of my stepdaughter's mouth.

The feeling was incredible. All my problems drifted away as I slid my cock up and down her tongue.

Even with a beautiful 18-year-old sucking my cock, I couldn't help but think of Barbara. I loved my wife and wished it were her. I thought about some of the amazing blowjobs she'd given me in the past. How she used to beg for my cum as she jerked me onto her big tits, how she used to love me so much that she had no problem taking care of me not only every night, but often in the mornings or afternoon as well.

"Ohhhhh yeah." I moaned as I made love to Jenna's mouth, thinking about her mother the entire time.

Jenna certainly didn't seem to mind. She seemed genuinely thrilled to see me taking advantage of her offer. Even after I swore that I wouldn't, how could a man in my shoes turn down the opportunity for a blowjob this good?

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Jenna began to hum as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth, just like her mother used to.

"Oh yeah, baby." I encouraged her. "Suck that big cock."

"Mhmmm!" Jenna responded. "Mm! Mm! Mm!"

"Oh yeah!" I began petting her hair as I moaned even louder. "Right there."

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"Oh yeah!" Here it comes!"

Jenna didn't flinch. She kept her mouth wide open as I continued to slide myself in and out, she just kept on happily humming as my cock spasmed and began filling her mouth with a fresh load.

"Oh shit!" I grunted. My entire body tensed up as shot after shot of cum splashed off the back of my stepdaughter's throat. Jenna was undeterred, it was like nothing could stop her from sucking harder and harder on my dick.

My hips bucked forward as I came. I stopped thrusting, allowing Jenna to take over. She wrapped a hand around my cock, right at her lips and began bobbing up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

I looked down to see her big, brown eyes staring right back at me. Her lips planted firmly around my shaft and her cheeks caved inward while she sucked out every drop of cum out that I could give.

"Ohhhh yeah... Good girl."

I ran my hand down along her beautiful dark hair, lightly caressing her cheek as I felt her swallowing my cum as she continued working.

"Good girl... Drink all daddy's cum."

Jenna winked up at me, she was literally beaming as she happily drank her reward.

When I finally finished, Jenna had slowed, but didn't stop. My cock got too sensitive, and I had to pull away. Jenna pouted for a second, but it quickly turned into a wide smile, she happily kicked her feet as she opened her mouth to show me it was all gone.

I nodded slightly as I tried to catch my breath and hurried to put my cock back in my pants.

"That was delicious. Thank you, daddy." She smirked.

I zipped up my fly and turned towards the door. "It won't happen again."

"Whatever you say." She replied as I opened the door. "The offer still stands."

I closed the door and took a deep breath before returning to my room. A feeling of regret began to creep into my mind but was quickly pushed away by the amazing memory of Jenna's incredible blowjob. I knew it couldn't happen again, but also knew I might be powerless to help myself.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers