Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepdaughter convinces me to let her be on-demand cocksucker.
1.9k words
4.7
68.5k
92

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers

Another big thanks to SoftVoyage for the editing!

---

My mind was racing as I left Jenna's room, my cock was freshly sucked and I was desperate for a shower to help me relax before bed. Barbara was still asleep, likely drug induced and undisturbed by the sound and light coming from our bathroom.

When I was done, I crawled into bed and wrapped my arm around my wife, cradling her big tit in my hand like I always did. I was angry at her, but also at myself, and I still loved her madly.

Fresh off my powerful orgasm before bed, I slept like a baby, and dreamt about Barbara again, apologizing for falling asleep before we could use our toy and deciding that I should spend all Sunday with either her or the machine attached to my cock.

I woke up rock hard, but all alone as the sun shined in from the windows.

There were sounds coming from the kitchen, I had hopes of Barbara fixing up a nice breakfast for us but was surprised to see Jenna frying up some eggs and sausage.

"Breakfast?" She greeted me with a smile.

I nodded. "Sounds great. Where's your mother?"

"She had to run to the store, didn't say which." She blushed. "Toast?"

"Yes please."

I couldn't help but look her up and down as she faced the stovetop. Wearing just a thin black tank top and tight, rolled up booty shorts, my stepdaughter was suddenly an extremely sexual figure to me. I was hypnotized by her beautiful body, and before I knew it, she was turning around to serve me a plate.

"Here you go. Coffee?"

"Yes. Thank you." I responded. "Jenna, we need to talk."

Jenna perked up as she poured me a mug. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you want a blowjob with your breakfast too?"

My cock twitched. She couldn't be serious.

I shook my head. "No, Jenna... This isn't right."

Her smile disappeared. There was a pause as she handed me my mug and brought her plate to sit next to me at the counter.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jenna perked up again as she ate.

"What's in it for you?"

"What's in it for me?" She repeated and took a moment to think. "I'm glad you asked."

She turned to face me as I took another bite of my breakfast.

"Three things. First, this bullshit with you and mom fighting all the time is a real drag on this house, so that stopping is a huge win."

She paused to take a bite of her toast.

"Second, as you know, I'm not going to college this year, and mom is going to give me a lot of shit for that - I can take it, but it'll be good to have an ally."

I nodded as Jenna took a break to sip some coffee.

"And third, I... I just want to."

I looked skeptical as I continued eating my breakfast, Jenna noticed and decided to elaborate.

"Honestly, I just love sucking cock." She spoke with her hands, just like her mother. "The feel of a nice, hard cock in your mouth, the effect it has on guys and the power it gives you over them... I just love it... Always have... And what better way to show someone how much you appreciate them? And who do I appreciate more than you? Like I said, you've always been great to us. After my dad, well, you really saved us, saved this house. I just, I don't know, just let me thank you."

I nodded. She had said the magic word. Appreciation was all I was looking for, well that and blowjobs. "Okay." I said softly as I picked up my phone.

"Okay?"

"I'm texting your mother."

"About what?"

"Asking where she is and how long until she's home."

She perked up excitedly. "Does that mean?"

"I could really go for another blowjob." I smirked.

Jenna dropped her fork, causing it to clatter against her plate as she excitedly stood up. "Yes, sir."

Before I could get up myself, Jenna was on her knees under the counter, fishing my cock out so she could get it back in her mouth.

"Don't let your food get cold." She winked as she pulled out my cock and aimed it down towards her mouth.

I was already most of the way hard, Jenna closed her eyes and licked her lips as she leaned in to taste me again.

"Mmmmmmmm."

I let out a long, low moan as soon as I felt her lips. Jenna proceeded to give me an incredible, sensual blowjob as I continued to eat my breakfast.

There were still plenty of doubts in my head, but Jenna's little speech really won me over. Being properly appreciated was always an issue for me in relationships, and what better way for a woman to show it then by sucking my cock?

I felt Jenna as she slowly took more and more of my cock into her mouth. Her lips kept a firm grip on my shaft as she suckled me along her tongue, then she released me with a pop only to take me in again, but this time she swirled her tongue back and forth along my glans.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned again. "Wow."

I could feel Jenna's lips curl up into a smile as she did her best to keep me in her mouth, unfortunately she couldn't resist pulling back, sliding her mouth away from my cock, but slipping her hand in to lightly jerk me in its place.

"Thought you might like that." She leaned forward to sneak a glance up at me as she continued rubbing my slick cock.

"You're incredible." I told her.

"Why thank you." She smoothly transitioned from stroking my entire length to just quick strokes focused on the head. "You have an incredible cock." She gave me another small smile before leaning back to take me in her mouth again.

I took a deep breath as soon as I felt the soothing, cool touch of her lips and tongue. Jenna focused on taking me even deeper this time, bobbing and slurping her way up and down about 3/4 of my length.

I closed my eyes as I drank in the pleasure. Jenna was right last night; I didn't realize how much I needed to get my dick sucked. The feeling of her appreciative mouth worshiping my cock for the second time in only a few hours seemed to make all my problems slip away.

Unfortunately, that feeling only lasted a couple minutes, as I was soon snapped out of my trance by my phone buzzing on the counter beside me.

I felt Jenna make another smooth transition from blowjob to hand job. "Is that mom?" She peaked her head out again.

"It is."

"What's it say?"

"'Didn't want to wake you. Be home in twenty."

"Perfect!" Jenna beamed up at me.

"'Sounds good.'" I dictated as I typed out my response.

"So, if that's the case..." Jenna switched from long stroked up and down my shaft to quickly jerking just the tip again. "Would you mind if I spend the next twenty minutes sucking your cock, daddy?"

She batted her eyelashes, waiting for my approval, which I easily gave with a simple nod.

As soon as she saw it, Jenna swiftly took me back in her mouth, eager to spend as much time as possible worshipping my cock before her mom got home.

I finished my breakfast while she sucked me. It was difficult to focus, but I welcomed the distraction in the hopes it might help my stamina and prolong the pleasure.

If anything prolonged the length of the blowjob though, it was Jenna. She was a cocksucking expert. She spent some more time practicing taking my entire length and got close a few times before she had to stop after some light gagging.

She then turned her focus to my balls, stroking my cock, which was now drenched in her spit, as she slurped each of my testicles into her mouth one at a time.

"Ohh god..." I had to grip the counter from the rush of her hand sliding up and down my cock as she feasted on my sack. I think Jenna could tell I almost lost it, because she quickly slowed down from there and switched back to her more sensual style.

I felt as her tongue slipped along the underside of my cock, only for her to twirl it around my entire cockhead and run it back. She massaged my balls as she licked every inch of me, then focusing on flicking her tongue back and forth against my frenulum as my cock became even more engorged.

"I can tell you're struggling." I heard her soft voice from below in between licks of my glans. "Are you ready to feed me?"

"Jesus Christ..." I mutter under my breath. Jenna was too good to be true. I looked at my phone to see it had only been twelve minutes. "I'm ready."

Jenna planted a loud kiss right along the base of my cockhead, which quickly turned into a hard lick, and then into her taking me back in her mouth as she sucked hard on my tip.

Her hand crept up from my balls and began stroking my cock, quickly finding sync with her mouth as she started bobbing up and down my shaft.

"Ohhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh!" I moaned. "Good girl, suck daddy's cock."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna replied by happily humming as she worked me in and out of her mouth.

Her grip gradually became a little bit tighter as she slid me back and forth along her tongue. I'd been holding back long enough, and after only a minute or so of her all-out assault, I was ready to blow.

"Ohhh fffffuh- I'm gonna cum!"

Jenna didn't stop, in fact she may have gone even harder and faster with a slightly tighter as she made sure to earn her prize.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

As Jenna increased her efforts, I quickly began unloading shot after powerful shot of cum directly into her hungry mouth.

I could feel her swallowing as she worked, making sure not a drop was spilled as I rewarded her efforts with a massive cumshot.

My hands were squeezing the counter so hard that my knuckles turned white. My head flew back as I screamed out in pleasure whilst the powerful orgasm took over my body.

Soon enough, my spurts became weaker and weaker, and Jenna gradually decreased the speed of her bobbing and jerking, though she continued tightening her grip as she made sure to milk every drop.

"Mmmmmmm!" She finally released my cock with a long, satisfied moan. "Yum."

"Holy shit." I was completely out of breath as I sunk into my chair. Jenna was still twisting her hand, very slowly, all the way up from my base to squeeze out any last drops of my cum.

"Thank you." She gave me one last little kiss right on my tip before releasing my cock and slithering her way up from under my seat.

"That... was amazing." I panted.

"Happy to be of service." Jenna gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Now go relax before mom gets home, and if you don't end up having make up sex later, you'll know where to find me."

I cleared my plate and made my way to the bathroom, wanting to make sure there were no signs of my stepdaughter fellating me when my wife got home.

nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers