Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 06

Story Info
A stressful morning leads me right back to Jenna's mouth.
3.3k words
4.7
57.4k
79

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Big thanks to Resqjack for helping edit!

***

After an incredible night with Barbara, she left early the next morning. Leaving me home alone with Jenna all day for the first time. The ideas swirling through my head about getting blowjobs on-demand from my stepdaughter throughout the day did nothing to calm my morning wood. I considered jerking off, or even using the blowjob machine by myself, but neither seemed like a better option than the eager mouth of a beautiful eighteen-year-old woman.

That said, last night with Barbara was magical, and I'd hoped a sign of things to come. She liked using the machine with me, and she even said she was a little jealous of it. Perhaps this was a good first step in getting back to where we were.

Guilt began to creep in as I still knew what I did with Jenna was wrong, on many levels. I decided I'd stop with the blowjobs and did my best to avoid her.

"Did mom get you a blowjob machine?"

I thought she was still sleeping, but Jenna, snuck up on me as I went to get coffee in the kitchen.

"What?"

"I heard her saying it the other day. Did she?"

I shook my head. "You need to stop eavesdropping."

"She did, didn't she!" Jenna laughed. "You should've told her you already have one."

Jenna walked up to me, pushing her body almost into mine. She was still wearing her pajamas; a thin black tank top and short plaid shorts that she rolled up at the waist to make even shorter. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra from the perfect view down her shirt.

"Jenna, stop." I pushed her away.

She rolled her eyes. "Are we really doing this again? I thought we got past this."

"Jenna, it's not that simple."

"It's certainly not complicated! You need your dick sucked; you get your dick sucked. Simple as that." She came in close again, reaching her hand to rub my crotch.

I pulled away. "Stop."

"Fine." She turned to walk away. "But if you're horny later, just call my name."

I tried to focus on work from there, but it was hard to keep Jenna out of my brain. I truly was conflicted, I love my wife, she's the only woman I want, but if she's not making herself available enough, why shouldn't I look elsewhere?

Then there was Jenna. She was a dream come true. Young, sexy, a talented cocksucker with no strings attached living under the same roof. It had the potential to be perfect and was definitely too good to be true, it felt like this could only end poorly.

Still, especially after last night with Barbara, I had hope. The blowjob machine was terrific, even if it removed the intimacy, and the sex was as incredible as I remembered, even if it wasn't as often.

That was until Barbara called. In the midst of a stressful morning, she said she was just checking in, but in reality, she was asking me for a favor. It was fine, I didn't mind, but maybe I took it too far.

"No problem," I told her. "After last night, I'll do anything." I smirked, thinking I might get a smile from my wife, but she was unamused.

Barbara sighed. "Is that seriously all you think about?

"I..."

"Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying these past few days?"

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Last night was great, but I'm already starting to regret it." She was getting louder. "Sex isn't a tool; you shouldn't do things for me just because I fuck you."

"Honey, I..."

"Stop interrupting me!" She hung up.

"What the fuck was that?" I said to myself as I hung up the phone.

The morning was stressful enough as it was. Hardly anything was going right with work and I was frustrated at being knocked back down to square one with Barbara. I thought we were making progress, but it felt like she was choosing to be mad at me.

I was angry. I was waiting for answers from multiple people about work so couldn't even distract myself with that. I was getting more and more irritated and in need of release.

"Jenna!" I screamed from my chair.

Within moments, there she was. As sexy as could be, wearing her classic short shorts and a bright pink sports bra, showing off her flat stomach and beautiful thin frame.

"You rang?"

I took a deep breath as I admired her sexy look. "You are a sight for sore eyes."

She dipped her head and smiled, knowing exactly why I called her. "Did you need me for something?"

I nodded.

She smiled again as she made her way over, walking in a slow, sexy strut.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I rolled my chair back a few feet as Jenna climbed onto her knees, she grabbed the arms of my chair, angling me into position so she had easy access to my lap.

I unzipped my fly for her, pulling out my quickly hardening cock and presenting it to my cocksucking goddess.

"Thank you." She whispered as she gently opened up her mouth and leaned forward so I could place my cock directly onto her tongue. "Mmmmmm!" She moaned as soon as she tasted it.

My eyes closed as I focused on the pleasure of her lips around my cock. Jenna gave me a few quick slurps as my cock quickly got to its full size. Her tongue ran along the underside of my cock, focusing on my frenulum as all my troubles slipped away.

Jenna spent no less than the next twenty minutes giving me another one of her incredible, sensual blowjobs.

She made it clear that she was in no hurry, happy to kneel under my desk all day long with cock in her mouth if that was what I asked.

My phone rang in the middle of practicing her deepthroating again, she was getting pretty good, almost taking my entire cock in the mouth with only slight gagging, but I had to request she returned her focus to my shaft or balls while I answered the call.

Jenna happily obliged, and the call was good news from one of our partners about a potential fix. I kept it short, eager to get back to enjoying Jenna's mouth but also knowing I'd have some work to do and need to wrap things up.

For most of the time that we spoke, Jenna had lightly stroked my cock while taking turns sucking each of my nuts. As soon as I hung up, she began quickly jerking on the tip, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body.

"Everything okay?" She asked before diving down to take me in her mouth again.

"Everything is terrific," I replied. "Unfortunately, I'll need to cum soon."

Jenna lit up. "Yes, sir!" She replied as she pulled her lips off my cock. "Would you like to cum in my mouth again?"

I started nodding before it occurred to me that Jenna had never asked me that before. "Can I cum on your face?"

"Of course!" She replied. "I love a good facial, just let me know."

I nodded as Jenna took me back into her mouth, still jerking as she held her hand against my lips and began bobbing herself up and down my shaft.

"Oh yeah, baby." I reached down and put my hand on her head. "That's a good girl."

Jenna twisted her hand as she worked me in and out of her mouth. My wet cock was making a wet sound every time it crossed between her lips, which other than Jenna's humming was the only sound in an empty house.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna's cheeks caved in as she sucked hard on my cock while she jerked and slurped.

"Oh yeah, baby... I'm getting close."

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Jenna just went faster.

"Ohhh fuh- I'm gonna cum!"

Jenna pulled me out just in time, releasing me with a deep breath as she frantically jerked my cock as she closed her eyes and aimed me at her pretty face.

"Oh yeah! Cum for me, baby! Cum all over my face!"

A large rope of cum shot directly onto her forehead, zig-zagging over her nose on her cheek, just missing her eyes and mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Jenna smiled as soon as she felt the cum. "Give me that cum!"

A second strand exploded off her cheek, splattering and creating another line down to her chin, this one touching her lips so she could get a taste.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenna's reaction was immediate as she quickly brought the little bit of cum onto her tongue. "Ohhh yeah!"

My third shot fed her even more, creating a line of cum up her chin to just under her nose, allowing her to get even more directly into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, good boy! Give me all that cum!"

Jenna made sure to spread the love from there, turning her face so my next shot hit her left cheek before doubling back so my fifth would get her right.

Her hand slowed down while she re-centered, allowing the sixth to bounce off her nose and reach her forehead.

"Ohhh yeah, baby! Let it all out!"

By the next shot, it was as if she couldn't resist, Jenna pulled my cock directly into her mouth, where she immediately sucked so she could drink my cum directly from the source.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned as I filled her up. My hand shot to her head, pushing her down so I was all the way in her mouth while I continued to cum.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh yeah, baby, suck that dick!"

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

Jenna opened her eyes as she felt my last few bursts bouncing right against the back of her throat.

"Ahhhhh yeah! Good girl! Good girl, good girl, good girl."

I was borderline delirious as I finally finished shooting and reflexively loosened my grip.

Jenna wasn't done, she immediately began bobbing and jerking my cock, desperate to release any last bits of my cum.

"Ooooooh! Oooh-hooooh!"

My cock was far too sensitive for another assault. I had to pull away from Jenna and her wicked smile.

Her face was completely covered in my spunk. She had made sure to really spread it around, and it was a big load, globs of cum were literally oozing down her cheeks.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jenna opened up her mouth to show me all the cum in her mouth too. She was quite the sight.

"Good girl," I told her. "Now drink it up."

With a loud gulp, Jenna made all the cum in her mouth disappear and made sure to show me the evidence.

"That was a lot of cum!" Jenna seemed genuinely excited. "I was surprised after I heard you and mom last night."

I nodded. "Sorry if we were loud."

She shook her head. "Please. It was so hot. I was touching myself as mom came.

"Jesus," I whispered as I shook my head, but my cock twitched.

"I saw that!" Jenna stood up proudly. "If you want another one before mom comes home, just let me know." She smiled before turning to exit the office, yet again shaking her perfect ass for me as she walked out the door.

——

The rest of the day was really busy, I couldn't take any breaks - not even for lunch. By early afternoon I had back-to-back conference calls and was starving, but I was essentially tethered to my desk.

Jenna to the rescue. It was about 3:30 when she quietly knocked on my open door, holding a plate with what looked like a sandwich and a pile of chips.

"I thought you might be hungry." She whispered as she put it down on the desk for me.

"Thank you." I mouthed.

Jenna gave me a little curtsy and turned to leave.

"Wait." I waved her back. Then without saying anything I wheeled back my chair a little bit and pointed at my lap.

Jenna smiled, knowing exactly what that meant. "Another one?" She seemed pleasantly surprised, even doing a little happy dance before dropping down to her knees and slowly, sexily crawling over to me.

Her eyes stared deep into mine as I watched her slowly make her way to my lap. Just as she climbed up, turning her attention to my fly as she reached her hands over to fish out my cock, I lightly snapped my fingers to get her attention and tugged a couple of times on my shirt.

Jenna smirked. She knew exactly what I meant, and swiftly reached down to pull off her shirt, revealing her breasts to me for the first time.

They weren't nearly as large as her mother's, but they were perfect, and they looked pretty big on her petite frame. It helped that they were so perky, and each of them were perfectly symmetrical with two tiny little nipples, both already hard, pointing just slightly upward.

I nodded as Jenna presented her tits to me, gently swaying back and forth to show them off as she reached back up to my crotch to undo my fly.

I still needed to focus on the conference call, but Jenna's mouth made it much more enjoyable.

She yet again took a slow approach, slowly licking my entire length up from the base and around my tip, before dragging it back down again as she soaked me in her spit.

I took a deep breath as I enjoyed Jenna's mouth. She continued sensually worshipping every inch of my cock throughout the rest of the call, which was at least another twenty minutes.

As soon as the call ended, I said goodbye and hung up before reaching down with both hands, grabbing ahold of Jenna's head and pulling her down to deep throat my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as she took my full length.

I felt her starting to gag, but didn't let up, Jenna wanted to practice deep throating, and I was tasked with helping her do so.

Finally, as her struggling got a little louder, I released her, allowing Jenna to come up for air.

She came up with a deep breath, her face red and eyes watering as she brought her hand to stroke my cock as she recovered.

"Phew!" She let out a long exhale. "That was deep."

"Sorry," I grunted. "You've got me on edge, needed more.

Jenna shook her head. "Don't apologize. I told you I need more practice."

Jenna leaned forward again, taking me back in her mouth as she returned to sucking my cock. She didn't go deep but resumed bobbing and slurping as she stroked, giving herself a few breaks in between as she continued to catch her breath.

"I think we should make this a daily thing," I told her as I stroked her smooth cheek while she worked me in and out of her mouth. She shifted her gaze, staring up at me for more. "You can bring me my lunch, then just get on your knees and blow me while I work."

Jenna spit me out. "I can do that! I like serving you." She winked. "Almost as much as I like serving your cock."

I nodded as she swiftly put me back in her mouth. "It's settled then, let's aim for around 1:00 though, that way we'll have time if I want you to blow me again before the end of the day."

Jenna's eyes lit up. "Sounds good!" She told me as she briefly pulled me out again. "Do you want to cum on my face again?"

I shook my head. "You can swallow this time, just show me first."

"Yes, sir!" Jenna shifted a hand up to massage my balls before diving back down with a renewed vigor. You could tell she was motivated to get my cum.

She stroked my cock as she worked it in and out of her mouth. It was soaking wet as her drool poured down the shaft. She continued massaging my balls as she worked me faster and faster, sliding me along her tongue as the sound of a loud, sloppy blowjob filled the room.

"Mmmmm." I put my head back as I closed my eyes, doing my best to forget about the world and just enjoy Jenna's mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She began to hum, sending vibrations through my cock that brought me straight to the edge.

"Almost there, baby," I warned her, which only inspired Jenna to work faster, her grip on my wet cock tightened as the blowjob got even louder.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm!"

"Ohh fuck..." My breath was ragged. "Keep going." I tightened my grip on the armrests as my body tensed. "Here it cums!"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

Jenna just kept working as I sprayed shot after shot of cum into her mouth. I felt it splatter against the back of her throat as I filled her up.

My hips lifted off the chair as I lost control, but Jenna had a firm grip on my cock, and wasn't letting go.

"Ohhhhhh shhhhhit!" I screamed out as I came.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna opened her beautiful brown eyes, watching me react to her incredible mouth. She focused on the tip as I came and began flicking her tongue along the head while making sure she didn't spill a drop.

"Ohh god." I panted, hardly able to control myself as I fell back into my seat.

Jenna didn't stop, she continued looking up at me, studying my reaction as she held me in her mouth, but pushed harder against my glans with her tongue.

"Ohhhh yeah, baby." The feeling was intense, but I did my best to hold out, even with my cock super sensitive from the powerful climax. "Show me your reward."

After one last slurp, Jenna pulled her mouth off my cock, tilted her head back, and opened wide, showing me a mouth full of spunk.

"Oh yeah." I was still panting. "Good girl."

Jenna took a large gulp, drinking most of it down in one shot, but needed another one to make sure she got every drop.

"Ahhhhhh!" She stuck her tongue out to show me when it was all gone.

I smiled. "Good girl."

"Thank you!"

Jenna brought a hand to my cock, carefully milking it in case she missed any, but I was completely dry. "I wanted to ask you something."

I was already sinking into my chair, feeling lightheaded as I relaxed after the intense orgasm. "Anything."

Jenna wiped the corner of her mouth as she stood up and leaned on my desk while I recovered.

"I have this fantasy." She continued. "Where basically you would wake me up for a blowjob. Just like, putting your cock in my mouth while I'm sleeping.

I nodded. "So, when you wake up, you'll already be sucking cock."

"Exactly!" She smiled. "What better way to wake up than by doing your favorite thing?"

I smiled. I knew the feeling, Jenna's mother used to wake me up with blowjobs all the time, she knew it was my fetish.

"And I'm curious to see how much of it I'll just do in my sleep, like will muscle memory take over and I'll just start blowing you before I'm even conscious? Is it possible I can make you cum without even waking up? I don't know, it's interesting to me."

I nodded. "If it involves my cock in your mouth, I'm happy to do anything you want."

Jenna smiled. "Thanks, daddy." She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "You're good now, right? I might go shopping for a bit."

I nodded. "I'm completely drained. Thank you."

"Any time." She spun around and left the room, swaying her hips to give me a nice view as she left me to put my cock away and get back to work.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers