Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife's jealousy of BJ machine makes her horny.
1.3k words
4.49
43.3k
32

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thanks again to SoftVoyage for help with editing.

This chapter us another break from the incest/taboo portions of this series. More of that to come later, but I highly suggest everyone reads parts 1-4 before diving into the below.

---

As powerful as the machine induced orgasm was, I had no ability to go again, but Barbara's enthusiasm was encouraging. As was how quickly I came after Jenna had blown me just an hour or so before, the machine was really something.

Barbara and I laid in bed for a while, snuggling and relaxing before I drifted to sleep, and she watched TV.

I hadn't realized until it was happening how much I yearned for affectionate moments like that.

The rest of the day was uneventful. My time spent with my wife had me doubting any further advancements with Jenna. Barbara and I went to bed together that night, her with a little extra excitement.

"I loved watching you cum today." Barbara climbed into bed next to me. "I've been thinking about it all day. Feel me, I'm soaking wet."

Barbara took my hand and guided it into her shorts, she wasn't kidding.

"I liked it too." I told her as she looked up to kiss me. "It was a little weird, but it obviously worked."

"Damn right it did." She smiled. "The girls helped too." Barbara stuck out her chest, allowing me to grab it as we continued to kiss, and I rubbed her pussy. "Maybe we can use it again tonight. After you fuck me."

She was starting to sound like my wife again. Barbara wrapped her hand around my head as I passionately kissed her. Keeping my hands on her pussy and breast as she reached into my shorts to grab my cock.

"It was so hot watching you squirm." She whispered while we kissed. "I did get a little jealous."

I turned my head as she stroked my cock, Barbara kissed my cheek, down my neck and then back up to my ear, suckling my earlobe like she knew I liked until I pulled my hands off her so I could undress.

Barbara turned onto her back as I quickly removed my shorts. She pulled off her top, allowing her glorious 32Fs to fall free.

I wasn't wearing a shirt, so I brought my attention to taking off her shorts next, pulling them away to reveal her freshly shaved pussy, I could see how wet it was as I dove in for a taste.

"Ohhhhh!" Barbara arched her back, pushing her already massive tits into the air, making them appear even larger as I reached a hand up to grab a handful.

My face stayed buried in her crotch as her hands found the back of my head, holding me in place as I went down on her.

"Ohhhhh yeah!"

Her adorable high-pitched moans always turned me on even more. I worked my tongue around and between her lips, listening to her moans and fondling her tit until she begged me to stop.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck me, baby! I need your cock!"

My cock was throbbing hard, eager for a chance to get inside her again. I gave her clit one more suck before pouncing upward, kissing my wife right on the lips while I lined up my cock and pushed it into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh!"

Barbara was louder than usual. I don't think she realized how much she needed this too. My cock slid right in and I quickly found a groove as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara yelped. "Oh yeah! Yeah yeah yeah!"

Each thrust had her getting louder and higher pitched. She began moving her hips with mine and pulling me deeper into her as she begged me for more.

"Fuck me baby! Harder! Harder! Harder!"

This was a new side of Barbara, like I had awoken something inside of her. I certainly wasn't complaining as I gave her everything I had, but she kept wanting more.

"Ohhh! Ohhh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Oh yeah, baby! I love fucking your pussy!"

"Ohhhh! I love your big cock!"

It was unbelievable how in sync we were, and soon I had her over the edge.

"Ohhh yeah! Keep going, baby! Keep going! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!"

Barbara was literally screaming out in pure joy as I slammed her into the wall. We knew Jenna was on the other side, but we just didn't care. This was the makeup sex I'd been waiting for.

I slowed down as she started to come down from her climax. I wasn't close yet, but I wasn't far off either. Part of me had hoped Barbara might ride me after, but her orgasm was so strong that she didn't have anything left.

"That... was amazing." Her eyes were closed, a smile was glued to her face as her chest heaved with every deep breath.

I pulled myself out, needing to catch my breath as well.

"Mmmm!" Barbara reacted as I may have withdrawn too quickly. "How do you want to cum, baby? Want your machine?"

I shook my head. "I want your tits."

Barbara still had her eyes closed as she basked in the glory of her orgasm. "Okay." She barely even whispered. "Just tonight."

She slid herself down, taking each of her boobs in her hands and holding them so I'd be able to slide right in. I gave her, and myself, another moment to compose ourselves before I spun my leg around to straddle her.

"Mmmm!" She grunted as I got into position. "Fuck my tits, baby."

My cock was still wet enough from her pussy that we didn't need any more lube, especially with the unbelievable softness of Barbara's breasts.

She held them together for me as I basically made love to her cleavage. I started slow, watching their natural jiggle with each thrust before gradually speeding up.

Only the tip of my cock stuck out from above the massive mounds when I thrusted forward. That was how I liked it, fully encompassing my shaft, but still leaving room for a pearl necklace.

"Oh yeah, baby." Barbara still spoke softly, as if she was barely even awake. "Fuck mommy's tits."

"Oh yeah!" I grunted back as I squeezed them a little tighter around my cock. "I love your tits, baby. I can't wait to cover them with a fresh load."

"Mmmm! Cum in my mouth, baby. I'm too tired to clean."

Couldn't hate the honesty, or the offer to swallow my fresh load.

"Sounds good, baby." i panted. "I know you love my cum in your mouth."

"Mhmmm... Thank you, baby... I love the taste of your cum."

"Ohhh fuck! Open up - Here it comes!"

Barbara opened her mouth, anxiously awaiting my cum. I gave her chest a few more thrusts before I popped up just in time to shoot a long strand directly into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as I led my cock to her lips, watching my second blast fire straight onto her tongue before she closed her lips tightly on my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I cried out as the pleasure swept over me. "Drink that cum, baby! Drink daddy's cum!"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Barbara hummed as I filled her mouth. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

"Ohhh yeah!"

Barbara's tongue flicked along the underside of my cock as I continued spewing the last of another hefty load. She didn't swallow though, she held onto every drop until I was finally done and had to pull away.

Barbara immediately opened her mouth, showing me all of my cum before gulping it down.

"Good girl." I told her as I collapsed on the bed next to her. "Good girl."

"I love you, baby." She mumbled as she turned to go to sleep.

"I love you too."

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers