Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife really loves new toy; Jenna's fantasy gets fulfilled.
2.7k words
4.66
41.2k
42

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers

Another big thanks to ResqJack for the edits!

----

Unfortunately, even a deep, orgasm induced sleep wasn't enough to prevent me from being awoken in the middle of the night. Jenna came home and was uncharacteristically loud, and I assume drunk as she made her way through the halls to the bathroom. Barbara and I both woke up.

"Is she drunk?" Barbara clearly had the same thought as me.

"She doesn't sound sober," I replied, caressing my wife's arm as she remained snuggled into me.

She sighed, clearly a little stressed out. "It's okay." I did my best to soothe. "She's eighteen, she's going to drink, she's home safe."

"Do you think she drove?" Barbara was not soothed.

I shook my head. "She wouldn't." I replied. "If she did, we're taking the car away."

Barbara sighed again. "I have to check on her."

"Don't." I stopped her. "It can wait until morning."

She sighed again. "What if she needs me?"

"She doesn't. Just let her be, we can deal with it in the morning."

Barbara didn't like it, but she agreed there was nothing to be done tonight. "I have to pee." She told me before making her way to our bathroom.

I listened as Jenna got ready for bed, brushing her teeth and closing her door a bit too loud before collapsing on her bed.

It reminded me that I had just passed out myself, and when Barbara returned, I took my turn to head to the bathroom and brush my teeth as well. When I came out, it was clear Barbara wouldn't be sleeping.

I climbed back into bed and took her in my arms, doing my best to soothe her, but could tell she was anxious. We tossed and turned for a while before she broke the silence.

"Are you still up?"

"Mhmm."

"I can't sleep."

"Me neither."

Barbara turned to face me, her beautiful eyes were wide awake.

"Have you... replenished yet?"

I leaned in to give her a soft kiss. "Only one way to find out."

Barbara smiled. I took my head in her hands and leaned in for another kiss, this time rolling on top of her as she opened her legs for me to slide in between.

Both of us were still naked. Barbara usually would've dressed, but my guess was in her horniness she wanted to keep her options open and be prepared to take me first thing in the morning.

"Mmmmm." She moaned into my lips as we made out, I began involuntary thrusting as my hands slid down her body, groping her boobs as my cock quickly hardened between her legs.

I could tell Barbara was already wet before I was even fully hard. The machine really did turn her on, and if she really wanted to use it every night like she said, well, maybe it was the solution to our problems.

Barbara continued moaning as I did my best to worship every inch of her. I kissed up and down her neck and chest, suckling her nipples briefly before heading back up to her earlobes like I knew she liked.

She began gyrating beneath me and was eventually begging for my cock, which only turned me on more.

I held out for as long as I could, eventually poking my cock against her entrance, teasing her before sliding into her welcome embrace.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara gasped, her eyes shooting open as I slid my cock head inside her. Her arms wrapped around me, her nails against my back as she rocked her hips to slowly take more of me.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I leaned down to kiss her lips, making out with my wife as I lightly thrust into her.

Barbara pulled me down against her body, laying my chest over her soft breasts while we moved as one.

"Mmmmmm." We both moaned.

"I missed your cock." Barbara whispered in my ear. Just hearing her say that drove me wild. There was nothing I wanted more than the return of my sex-crazed wife and the idea that she wanted my cock had me instantly thrusting a little harder.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I wanted to encourage her to keep going. "You love this cock, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm!" She replied with a long moan. "I love your big cock."

"Mm!" I grunted. "I love you, baby."

"I love you."

We kissed as I continued thrusting my cock in and out of my wife's soaking wet pussy. Her body shook as we moved as one, her glorious chest bouncing with each thrust, I could feel her hard nipples dragging against me.

"Oh yeah, baby," I whispered in her ear. "Your pussy feels so good."

"Mmmmm! That's your pussy, baby. You fuck it so good."

"Yeah, I do," I grunted and grabbed her breast as I continued thrusting. "Who's the best, baby?"

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhh! You are."

I squeezed her breast harder, tweaking her nipple before asking her again while keeping up the steady pace of my thrusting.

"I'm what?"

"Ohmmmm! Ohhh ffff... Mmmm."

Barbara was right on the brink, and I wasn't far behind. I wasn't sure she could speak, but I kept pushing.

"Say it, baby. I'm what?"

"You're the best! You're the best! Ohhhh ggggod! You're the best!"

Barbara was cumming hard. I didn't let up as her pussy squeezed around mine. "Ohhh yeah, baby!" I began fucking her harder and deeper as she came. "Cum for daddy!"

Barbara dug her nails into my back as she screamed out in pleasure. I watched as her eyes rolled back into her head while her back arched and the pleasure coursed through her. My cock was pistoning in and out of her wet pussy as she called out for more.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I grunted. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for my big dick."

"Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhh yeeeaaahhhh! Yeeaaaaah, baaaaabbbbbyyyy!"

I loved making my wife cum. I'd always seen it as a necessity during any of our fuck sessions. I wanted to make her cum and then be rewarded for my performance with a blowjob or titfuck.

Not tonight though, tonight was about Barbara. My goal was to remind her how much she loved sex, and I was going to cum inside of her.

"Oh yeah, baby." I kissed her cheek just as she started coming down from the high. "I'm close, baby."

"Mmmmm!" Barbara's smile was glued to her face. "Cum for me, baby."

I grabbed onto her tit, squeezing the soft flesh as I quickly approached my climax. Images flashed through my mind of our night, Barbara's skintight outfit at dinner, and the way it made her boobs pop out of her skinny frame. How she sucked my cock right at the table before sending me to our bed. Her gorgeous naked body as she walked towards me, and her beautiful ass when she walked away. Her excitement when I came and how she still drank my cum even though it was in the machine. The thought of her and Jenna on either side of me, taking turns sucking my cock.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh sssshhhiiittt!!

That was the thought that pushed me over the edge. Instantly my cock began unloading shot after shot of fresh cum directly into my wife's pussy.

"Ohh yeah!" Barbara cheered. "Good boy!"

My body convulsed on top of her as I felt the cum firing up my shaft and directly inside of her. I was quickly losing control but kept thrusting while I unloaded and screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara smiled even wider. "I love it when you cum inside me."

She began to move her hips as I gradually lost my rhythm. With one last thrust, I held myself hard against her, cumming as deep inside of her pussy as I could.

"OhhhhHhooohhh!" My body collapsed onto her as I eventually finished. Barbara continued moving her hips as she lovingly caressed my back.

"Good boy." She cooed. "Good boy."

I nodded slightly as I struggled to catch my breath and nuzzled into my wife's neck. I began gently humping again as I slowly recovered.

"Mm." I quietly yelped as I turned my head to kiss my wife.

Barbara smiled and kissed me back. Her look quickly turned wicked as she squeezed her pussy around my cock.

"Ooh!" I yelped out as the jolt of pleasure shot through me. I smiled and kissed her again, while Barbara gave me another squeeze. She knew what I liked.

"Thanks, baby." She kissed me again after a minute. "I needed that."

I nodded. "Happy to be of service."

---------

I woke up to some urgency. Barbara was awake and in a hurry.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go to work." She replied quickly while on the move.

"On a Saturday?"

"There's a big emergency, I need to handle it apparently."

I shook my head. "How long?"

"I don't know. Might be all day."

I sighed, feeling for Barbara as it was supposed to be a relaxing weekend for her.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked as she packed up the last of her things. "Can you talk to Jenna and figure out what she was doing last night?"

"Sure."

"I think you're right, if she was drinking and driving, no excuses - we're taking the car."

I nodded. "Agreed."

"Thanks, honey." She kissed me on the cheek before she left. I turned over and leaned up to kiss her back. "Whoa! Hello, morning wood." Barbara smiled.

I hadn't even noticed that I was rock hard. "Whoa... Sorry."

"No problem." She responded already on the way out. "Use your machine." She winked.

Just like that, she was gone, and I needed a cold shower.

The shower did nothing to calm my erection, but that didn't matter. Barbara was gone and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I dried myself off and didn't even bother putting clothes on as I walked out the door and knocked on Jenna's, though I didn't wait for a response before opening the door. She had confessed to me earlier in the week was to wake up with a cock in her mouth, even with her potentially in trouble from the night before, I figured there was no time like the present.

She was still asleep, lying in a mess of blankets on the bed, looking as beautiful and peaceful as ever. Her head practically hung off the side of the bed as her mouth was partially open.

"Jenna," I called out. "Jenna, wake up."

She didn't budge.

I walked around to the other side of the bed where her face was.

"Come on, Jenna. I really need to cum."

My cock was still hard as I admired the sleeping beauty. I could see part of her bare back through the blankets, I wondered if she slept naked.

"Alright, here it goes."

My cock was throbbing beneath me. Jenna didn't move, but with her mouth partially open, now was my chance.

"Alright, Jenna, this is what you wanted. I'm coming in."

I walked up to her pretty little face, grabbing my cock and aiming it down towards her lips.

"Here it comes," I warned one last time as I pushed my cockhead against her lips.

"Mmmm." She moaned softly as I nudged it a little further, feeling just a bit of her tongue with my tip.

"Oh, fuck that's good," I called out before pushing a little further. "Come on, Jenna. Suck daddy's cock."

"Mmmmm... Mm!"

I finally went deep enough that I woke her. Jenna's eyes popped open as her instincts took over and she quickly began suckling on my cock.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as she looked up at me and pieced everything together.

"There she is!" I smirked. "Morning, sunshine."

"MmmmMmmm." She replied, a little shocked, but still sucking.

"Daddy needs a blowjob. Is that okay?"

"Mhmmm!" She replied before spitting me out and bringing over her hand to stroke my wet cock. "Whatever daddy wants."

"Good girl," I told her as she swiftly put me back in her mouth. "Daddy wants to cum on your face today too."

She spit me out again. "No problem."

"Mmmm!" I moaned as soon as I was back in my stepdaughter's mouth. Did I really just wake her up by putting my cock inside her? And did she really love it? She was too good to be true.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna began to hum as she bobbed and slurped on my cock.

"Jenna, are you naked under there?"

"Just panties." She answered during a quick break from sucking.

"Show me." I pulled my cock away. "And get on your knees over here in front of me."

"Yes, sir." Jenna got up on her knees on the bed, allowing the blankets to fall off of her as she showed me her beautiful naked body.

Her stomach was incredibly thin, you could make out her ribs as she stood stretched with her chest out. Everything was nice and tight, her boobs were nice and perky, and a pretty good size, just not compared to her mother.

"You are absolutely beautiful," I told her. "What size bra do you wear?"

"32C." She replied as she climbed onto the ground and took hold of my cock again. "I wish they were as big as mom's, but I guess not."

"They're perfect," I told her as she leaned in and licked up and down my shaft.

"You sure?" She pulled back and stroked again. "I know how much you love mom's boobs. I heard you two last night."

I smiled as she took me in her mouth again. "Sorry about that. We got a little carried away."

"Don't apologize. It sounded hot. I was touching myself when she came."

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as Jenna not only took me back in her mouth but tried to deepthroat again. "Oh yeah!" I encouraged. "There you go, baby."

She got almost the whole way before she started to gag, she gave one last push but had to pull back.

"You're a naughty girl," I told her. "I told you to stop eavesdropping."

Jenna pouted when she pulled me out again. "But I only got to suck you twice yesterday." She batted her eyelashes; it was almost sincere enough to feel bad for her.

"Don't worry, baby." I took her head in my hand. "You can suck daddy's cock all day today."

Jenna's face lit up. "Promise?"

I nodded. "Whatever princess wants. Just make me cum now."

Jenna was glowing with excitement. "Yes, daddy. One facial coming right up."

There was still some guilt as my stepdaughter brought me back into her mouth, briefly taking my entire length before quickly bobbing back out and wrapping her hand around the base of my shaft to jerk me as she sucked.

"Ohhhh yeah." I moaned. "That's a good girl."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna hummed.

It only took a few minutes of Jenna's bobbing and slurping before I announced that I was close.

When I did, she swiftly pulled me out of her mouth, opening wide as she aimed me right for her pretty face, and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She stuck out her tongue, pushing it right up against my frenulum as she stroked my soaking wet cock. Her hand was flying up and down my shaft, splashing her face with any excess spit as my cock throbbed against her lips.

"Ohhhh yeah!!" I warned. "Here it comes!"

A powerful first blast shot right up Jenna's face, leaving a long strand all the way up to her hairline.

"Oh yeah!" She continued stroking furiously as I came, soon another shot landed right next to the first.

"Oh yeah! Give me that cum!"

Jenna moved my cock around her face, closing her eyes as she painted herself in my jizz, and never stopped smiling the whole time.

By the time I was done, Jenna was completely covered. Her handjob slowed as she basked in the glory of her well-earned facial.

"Mmmmm!" She was pleased. "I love how much you cum."

"Thank you." I panted.

"Thank you." She carefully opened her eyes, which I had somehow avoided. "Daddy." She winked.

I chuckled. I'd never thought it would be so arousing for me to hear my stepdaughter call me 'daddy.'

Jenna leaned in, giving my cock one last kiss goodbye before standing up and crawling back into bed.

"Want me to get you a towel?"

She shook her head, content to fall back asleep still covered in cum.

"Come wake me up again in an hour."


nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers