Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 10

Story Info
Jenna's the perfect passenger, it's getting hard to keep up.
4.9k words
4.67
35.6k
41

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
790 Followers

Another special thanks to SoftVoyage for editing!

---

My plan was just to rest my eyes for a few minutes after an exhausting morning. I woke up with a blowjob from my wife, then after cumming in her mouth I went for a long run before showering with my stepdaughter and having her empty my balls directly onto her breasts.

I was definitely tired but couldn't rest. I decided to get some things done around the house that I knew Barbara was hoping to do but couldn't since she suddenly had to work all weekend.

Jenna found me in the kitchen about fifteen minutes before we had to go. She was disappointed that I didn't nap because she intended to wake me up with another blowjob.

"Sorry, honey." I hated to disappoint my cock hungry stepdaughter. "Help me finish cleaning and then I'll take you to your interview."

Jenna was only interviewing for a hostess job, but she knew what she was doing. Her outfit was incredibly sexy on her, showing off her slim figure and a lot of cleavage thanks in part to what was clearly a push-up bra. Plus, her jeans were skintight, showing off her perfect ass.

Fortunately for me, we finished cleaning a few minutes early.

"All done," Jenna announced.

I was standing behind her and decided to have a little fun.

"Just missed one thing," I told her as I unzipped my fly.

Jenna heard my zipper and was smirking as she turned herself around. She looked at the time before dropping to her knees.

"Okay, but just a taste."

She knelt to take me in her mouth, sucking my cock and stroking, doing her best to get a quick load before we had to leave.

"Just your mouth." I directed. Jenna's hand almost always helped make me cum, but I was looking for something more sensual.

When it came to cocksucking, Jenna always followed instructions, and she instantly began bobbing just her mouth up and down my quickly hardening cock.

"Good girl," I told her. "Don't forget to practice deepthroating."

Again, Jenna followed my instruction, pushing her nose into my pubes as my cock continued growing directly into her throat.

She held me for as long as she could before she had to withdraw. She switched to licking my fully hard cock up and down with her tongue, alternating from side to side as she looked up at me.

"Good girl." I encouraged her as she explored every inch of me with her tongue.

Glancing up at the clock, I knew we only had another minute or so until we had to leave.

"Okay, use your hand, baby."

Jenna's hand shot up in an instant, quickly jerking my cock into her mouth. She put my cock head directly onto her tongue as her hand flew up and down my shaft, her eyes begging for my cum.

"Aaaaah yeah!" I groaned as my hands gripped hard on the counter behind me. "Flick your tongue, baby."

Jenna instantly began flicking her tongue along the underside of my cock as it throbbed in her grip.

"Aaaahhh fuck yeah." I moaned.

The pleasure was intense, but I was nowhere near cumming. I let Jenna continue for another minute before pulling away.

"Come on. Get up. We have to leave." I was panting as I struggled to catch my breath and compose myself.

Jenna pouted. "But you were so close."

I shook my head. "Come on. You can finish later. You need to get this job first."

Jenna stayed pouting. "Can't I just be your personal cocksucker?"

She was too much. I didn't even put my cock away; I just grabbed my keys and made my way out to the garage. "You are my personal cocksucker," I told her. "But I think your mother prefers the restaurant job."

Jenna followed close behind as I got into the driver's seat. "Are you sure?" She smirked. "Should we ask her?"

I gave her a serious look. "Don't joke."

Jenna laughed. "You can't be stern with me when you still have your cock out."

I had to laugh at that too as I put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway.

"This is perfect though." Jenna continued. "Now I can finish you on the way."

She turned her body and bent down so her head was in my lap. My cock was already sticking straight up, and she effortlessly slurped it into her mouth.

It was dangerous, in more ways than one, but it was super-hot and felt way too good for me to stop her.

"Keep your head down," I instructed. Doing my best to focus on the road.

"Mmmmhmmmmmmmmm!" Jenna hummed her response into my cock.

"Mmmm." I moaned. Still focused on driving and making sure I knew where I was going. It was only about a fifteen-minute drive, and I decided to take the back roads to help avoid anyone seeing my stepdaughter's head bouncing in my lap.

Jenna didn't seem to have a care in the world. She planted her lips firmly around my shaft and lost herself in the blowjob. She kept her hands to herself to start, sucking hard as she worked me in and out of her mouth, and occasionally taking breaks with only the tip between her lips while she swirled her tongue back and forth around the head.

"Mmmmm! Good job, baby. You suck daddy's cock so good."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

We drove past some other cars, but no one I recognized, and fortunately being in an SUV made it harder for them to see what was going on.

I tried to keep both hands on the wheel, but when we reached a long straightaway, I put one hand on the back of Jenna's head, pushing down lightly to force more of me into her throat.

"There you go, baby. Take that cock."

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!"

I didn't push too hard, or for too long, eventually giving control back to Jenna, who began stroking my cock as lifted her head for a breath.

"Do NOT mess up my hair."

There was a little bit of attitude in her voice, but before I could even reply, Jenna had me back in her mouth, sucking and slurping as she gently stroked the base.

"Sorry." I panted. "Just keep going."

That's exactly what Jenna did. For the next ten minutes, she repeatedly brought me to the brink of orgasm, only to slow down just as I felt I was about to cum. She knew what she was doing, she wanted to suck cock, and she prolonged my climax for as long as she could.

"We're getting close," I told her as I pulled up to a red light, I could feel myself sweating as I looked over to the car next to us, who were oblivious to the fact that my stepdaughter was blowing me as I drove next to them.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna happily hummed until the light turned green.

"Getting close," I told her again. "Better make me cum."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna tightened her grip and began bobbing a little faster, taking more and more of my cock as she sucked harder and harder on my shaft.

"Ohhhhh fuck!"

My eyes were practically bulging out of my skull as I gripped hard on the steering wheel and did my best to focus on the road.

A passerby gave me a weird look as he must've seen the expression on my face as I yelled out in pleasure.

"I'm cumming!" I announced. "I'm cumming."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna continued everything she was doing. Sucking hard on my tip as she jerked my shaft directly into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing as I filled her up with a fresh load of cum.

"Ohhh fuck!" I called out again, no longer capable of caring if anyone noticed. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

We were only a block away from the restaurant. I pulled into the back parking lot as Jenna continued milking my cock, making sure she got every drop into her hungry mouth.

It was a big lot, which was perfect because I pulled into a deserted area where no one would see us.

I parked the car and took a deep breath, bringing my hand to rub my stepdaughter's back as she milked out the last drops of cum.

"That's it, baby." My breath was ragged. "That's all I've got."

Jenna slurped her way up to the tip before releasing me with a pop. My cock immediately collapsed as she let go and set up straight.

"That was fun." She smirked as she wiped the corners of her lips. "Oh sorry."

Jenna opened her mouth wide, showing me that there wasn't even a trace of cum left. She drank it all down like a good girl.

I nodded. "Good job, baby," I spoke softly as I did my best to recover.

"Good job to you." She flipped down the mirror to finish wiping her mouth and make sure she looked presentable. "Wasn't sure you'd be able to pull it off, some other drivers must've thought you had road rage."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I got some stares."

"How do I look?" She turned to me with her beautiful smile. "Employable?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Aww thanks, daddy." She kissed me on the cheek. "I'll text you when I'm done?"

I nodded. "I'll be here."

"Thanks again." She added as she closed the door. "Rest up for the ride home." She winked.

----

Jenna aced her job interview. She was smiling ear to ear when I picked her up, excited that she'd finally start making some money and that she'd start right away.

When I asked her what happened she casually responded. "It was easy as soon as I saw him looking down my shirt, I just pulled out his cock and pretended it was you."

I was skeptical at first, but Jenna could hardly keep from laughing.

"Kidding!" She put her hand on my leg. "Your cock is the only one I suck."

She felt it pulse.

"Can we take the long way home?" She asked as she leaned her head into my lap again. "I want to thank you for driving me."

We did not take the long way home, but I did take the back roads again, focusing on keeping my composure as I carefully drove us home and avoiding any other drivers who might catch on to my stepdaughter giving me road-head.

It was much easier without any urgency. Jenna took her time, sensually worshipping my cock and mostly using her tongue to gently lick every inch of me.

I took a deep breath as soon as we got home, I pulled into the garage and shut off the car. Jenna didn't budge, just happily humming on my cock as she finished fellating me while we sat in the garage.

It was my fourth of the day, and it was still early, so it took me a while, but Jenna was in no rush. Her plans for the day were to try and get a job and to suck on my cock as much as possible. So far, she was doing great.

"Good girl." I pet her beautiful dark hair as she gently suckled my cock. "You going to drink daddy's cum like a good girl?"

"Mmhmmm!" She replied with her lips still firmly planted around my shaft, her tongue massaging my glans as she earned another load.

It was at least thirty minutes before I finally lost control. I warned Jenna like I always do, but she never seemed to care. She only worked harder as I filled her up, this time holding all the cum in her mouth until I finished.

When she released me, she lifted her head up to show me her reward. She mixed my jizz around on her tongue and gargled it for me before gulping it all down in one fell swoop.

My cock quickly deflated as I sank into the driver's seat. Jenna gave me a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of the car and skipping back into the house.

I took a minute before tucking my cock away and undoing my seatbelt. I did some shopping while Jenna interviewed - a gift for Barbara that I grabbed from the back and brought into the house.

I was absolutely exhausted and quickly collapsed on the couch with the game on, taking a long nap until I was finally awoken when Barbara came home.

"Hey, hon!" The sound of the door slamming jolted me out of a deep sleep.

"Did you clean?" My wife was both surprised and impressed.

"I did." I rubbed my eyes to help wake up. "Just a little bit." I stood up and stretched. "That's not all."

"No?"

I motioned to the gift bag on the counter. Barbara smiled. "I know that bag. For later?"

I nodded. "The second best gift you'll get all day."

Barbara was confused.

"Jenna!" I shouted. "Your mother's home!"

Jenna came skipping out of her room, wearing just a skimpy white tank top and short shorts. Her nipples were clearly poking out from the thin fabric, I had to do my best not to stare.

"Did you tell her?" She asked me.

I shook my head.

"I got the job!"

"What?!" Barbara shouted. "That's amazing!"

Then just like that, mother and daughter made up. My two beautiful women jumped into each other's arms, my wife's big boobs mashed into her daughter, spilling out from the sides as they hugged. Jenna gave me a wink as she jumped and spun my wife around to celebrate, causing not only Barbara's big 32Fs to bounce up and down, but Jenna's C cups to jump too. Maybe it was the thin fabric of her shirt without a bra, but they seemed like they'd been getting bigger recently.

"Get in here!" Jenna opened their hug for me to join, and suddenly I was embraced by the two women I loved most in the world, both of whom had swallowed my load already that day.

We didn't have a lot of family moments like this. Part of me felt like Jenna was just fucking with me, but we had definitely grown closer since she started sucking my cock. Barbara seemed a little thrown but was enjoying the moment, with no suspicion that her daughter becoming my on-demand cocksucker being the thing that brought us together.

"They asked if I could start right away," Jenna told her mom as our hug broke. "So, I'm going to train Tuesday and Wednesday night and then hopefully work Thursday. No weekends yet, they want me to ease into it."

"That's great!" Barbara was just as excited as her daughter.

"So, I was thinking maybe I could get an exception and still drive to and from work?" Jenna pleaded.

"Nice try," I interjected. "Your mother or I will drive you. You still need to prove to us you're taking this seriously."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Fine." Before doing a mini storm off back to her room.

Barbara let out a little laugh at me.

"What?"

"You know you're becoming a parent when your teenage daughter rolls her eyes at you."

Barbara came in for a hug. She always hoped I'd bond more with her children.

I kissed my wife's forehead as I held her body against mine. After all these years I'd never gotten sick of her big boobs mashing into me as I held her in my arms.

She looked up at me lovingly. "Can I open my present now?"

I kissed her again. "Of course."

Barbara recognized the bag from a local lingerie shop in town. She had surprised me with several outfits from there over the years, and always liked when I picked some out myself. Given I was expecting us to use the blowjob machine again tonight, I wanted my wife to be dressed for the occasion.

"Ooooooh!" My wife pulled it out of the bag and held it up to her perfect body. "Looks a little small... Up top."

I smiled. "Kind of what I was going for." I walked up behind my wife and wrapped her in my arms again. "I was thinking tonight, if you're still up for it, you could smother me in your breasts again while the machine does the work?"

She wiggled her butt into my crotch. "If that's what daddy wants?"

I moaned as I kissed my wife's neck. "That's what daddy wants."

Considering Barbara had worked about 80 hours this week, she was in a surprisingly good mood. She mentioned she'd be getting paid overtime and an extra vacation day, but really, I think Jenna having a job was the best news she could ask for.

Still, I let her rest while I took care of dinner that night, making a nice meal all three of us would enjoy as a family.

Before I could even mention dessert, Barbara declared herself too tired after a long day and asked Jenna to clean up while she took a bath. She quickly called me to help her with something, which Jenna saw right through.

"Have fun." My stepdaughter smirked. "I'll be listening."

I shot her a look, but I didn't care. Jenna was absolutely sex-crazed, and given how she took it out on me, I found it incredibly hot.

As suspected, Barbara had nothing for me to help her with. As soon as I walked in, she closed the bedroom door behind me and opened her robe, revealing her sexy new lingerie for a brief moment before jumping into my arms for a passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned into my lips before breaking the kiss and working her way to suckle my earlobe. "You're the best, baby. I love you." She whispered.

"I love you," I told her, gently nudging her away. "Let me look at you."

Barbara looked even better than I thought she would. She twirled away from her robe, dropping it to her feet to give me the full experience of her new lingerie.

"Absolutely gorgeous."

She truly was. The lingerie was pink and mostly see-through. It pushed tightly on her chest, lifting her breasts, and pushing them together to give her what looked like bottomless cleavage. She was right, it was a bit tight up top, but that only made her massive boobs look even sexier.

"You don't think it's too revealing." She joked as she bent down to give me a few down her shirt. "Maybe in the back?" She turned to show off her ass, which also looked pleasantly plump in the tight-fitting fabric.

"It's perfect," I told her. "You're perfect."

Barbara blushed. "Go lay down."

I pulled off my shirt as I followed my wife's orders. She went straight to the nightstand, pulling out both the toy and a bottle of lube.

"Now, I know you prefer the intimacy of the real thing." She laid down on her side, showing off her body as I stepped out of my pants, leaving myself completely naked with my cock flopping between my legs as I made my way over. "And I have to admit, I had fun this morning too."

"This morning was perfect." I kissed my wife as I climbed next to her, my cock still soft before I laid down on my back.

"It was." She gave me another kiss and began rubbing my chest. "But ever since we spoke about using your new toy tonight, I don't know, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to strap you in and watch you squirm." She smirked.

My cock pulsed as she made her way down, taking it in her hand.

"Uh oh." She grabbed hold and gave me a few tugs. "Is someone still recovering from this morning?"

She had no idea. Her wake-up blowjob was incredible, but the three orgasms that her daughter gave me not long after were equally as powerful. Still, this was unexpected, I'd never had this problem before.

"I just need a minute," I told her. "You look unbelievably sexy, I'm just..." I let out a big exhale. "I don't know."

She gave me a soft smile as she briefly stopped stroking and grabbed the lube, squeezing some into her hand before nuzzling herself into my neck and going back to jerking me off. "No problem."

I took a deep breath. My mind was suddenly racing. I didn't feel like I reached my limit. Was this something else? Guilt? The fact that I have a secret from my wife for the first time in God knows how long? My heart felt like it was pounding. Could Barbara feel it with her head on my chest?

If she did, she didn't show it. She just kept dutifully rubbing my cock, patiently waiting for signs of life. "I'm so relieved about Jenna." She started talking casually. "I know it's not much, but at least she's not throwing away this whole year."

"Mhm." My cock twitched at the mention of my stepdaughter's name, even though I needed the erection, I did my best to cut her out of my brain, instead trying to focus on my beautiful wife in her sexy new lingerie.

"I feel like she's been a different person recently. Have you noticed?" Barbara continued.

I cleared my throat. Mind still racing, heart still pounding, wife still jerking. "Yeah, I guess, a little bit."

"I wonder why," Barbara noted. "Feels like she's been closer with you too. Like that hug today, how she invited you in... Anything different this week while I've been at work?"

Oh boy. I was borderline panicked. Trying to keep cool as my wife rubbed my cock, hoping desperately she would get me hard so we could end this torture.

"Nothing I can think of. We mostly keep to ourselves."

"Hmm." Barbara seemed satisfied with that answer. "Maybe it's because she's finally getting boobs."

nycperv
nycperv
790 Followers
12