Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost choked at that one, coughing to try and hide the fact that my cock definitely twitched at my wife's mention of my stepdaughter's boobs.

"Did you see when she was jumping before?" Barbara continued.

"I was looking at yours."

Barbara smiled. "Well, they're not quite as big as 'the girls' but I was a late bloomer, maybe she is too."

My cock grew at that thought. I was already getting blowjobs from my beautiful stepdaughter if she went up to 32F like her mother... Game over.

"You'd like that huh?" Barbara smiled up at me as my erection quickly formed in her hand. "Another busty woman around the house for you to ogle... Daddy would love that." She winked.

I closed my eyes, accepting the inevitable as my wife gave me an erection while talking about her own daughter.

"There he is." Barbara reacted as I reached my full hardness. "Ready?"

I nodded. Eyes still closed as Barbara grabbed the blowjob machine and wrapped it around my cock.

She grabbed the remote and scooted up the bed next to me, giving me a soft kiss before whispering in my ear.

"Pretend it's Jenna."

My cock twitched powerfully. My eyes shot open to see Barbara's wicked smile as she slid up a little further, bringing her massive breasts just inches from my face.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

With that the machine clicked on, the buzzing filled the room as the machine began slowly working up and down my cock.

I took a deep breath. The machine truly was something else. I wouldn't say it was better than Barbara's blowjob that morning or any of Jenna's, it was different - in a good way.

"Come here, daddy." I felt Barbara's hand turn my head into her bosom. "Let mommy take care of you now."

I buried my face into my wife's soft cleavage, allowing it to smother me with what was truly almost a maternal comfort. There was no happier place for me than between my wife's breasts. Even in a moment when I was feeling lost partly because of a secret from her, they were a safe space.

"Good boy." Barbara cooed as she gently stroked the back of my head. "Ready for more?"

I nodded. The sensation on my cock was always incredible. The machine had a way of applying just the right pressure to every morsel of my most sensitive places, stimulating in just the right way for a slow buildup of pleasure.

It paused briefly when Barbara flipped the button, increasing the speed and slightly switching up the motion.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned into my wife's chest as I adjusted to the second setting.

"There you go." Barbara's soothing voice whispered in my ear. "Good boy."

As I acclimated to the pleasure, I knew I wanted more. I lifted my head out of Barbara's glorious cleavage, looking up to give her a soft kiss. "Take this off."

Barbara smiled. She sat up slightly, giving herself room to reach a little string hanging down from under her breasts. With a simple tug, her massive 32Fs spilled out.

"Go ahead, baby. They're yours."

I bent my head down, immediately burying myself between her breasts. Allowing the soft flesh to mold around my face, smothering me while the machine relentlessly worked my cock.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned loudly, though the sound was quickly muffled by my wife's breasts.

This was exactly how I imagined this night going, outside of the slow start, this was my fantasy come true. Barbara knew what I liked, and was enjoying making me happy, what more could I ask for?

I gradually worked my mouth out to her nipple; it was already hard before I swirled my tongue around it and gently slurped it into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Barbara moaned. "Good boy. Suck mommy's titties."

Barbara and I had always role-played a little with 'mommy.' It just happened naturally, likely due to her age as well as how much I worshipped her breasts. She was into it too though, maybe in part because of how much I loved it.

"Ready for more?" Barbara asked me again after another minute or two of me being lost in her chest.

"Mmmhmmmm!" I moaned as I alternated from one nipple to the other. I had both of her boobs in my hands as I feasted away at her glorious breasts.

"Here we go." She announced right before pushing the button, turning it up to the third and final setting.

The machine clicked and took a brief pause before restarting at its most intense level.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

I squeezed both of my wife's boobs as the pleasure jolted throughout my body, resting my head against them as I reacted to the rush.

"Holy shit," I grunted. The machine didn't let up, the increased speed and different motions only got more and more pleasurable the longer it worked.

"It's okay, baby." I heard my wife's soft voice. "Don't hold back."

My voice was strained. "Ohh goddddd!"

Any time I thought I was adjusting and might be able to handle the waves of pleasure, it felt like it just came back harder.

Barbara smiled as looked down at me, loving every minute of my struggle with the overwhelming pleasure.

"Lay back." She told me with a gentle nudge. "You can do it, baby."

I was breathing heavily as I laid flat on my back. My body was stiff as it felt like every muscle tensed.

"I can tell you're close." She continued using her sweet, motherly voice as she rubbed my chest. "Are you going to cum for me, baby? Give me a nice big load?"

"Mmmhmmmm!" I bit my lip as I looked into my wife's loving eyes. The machine was in control now, and she was in control of the machine. I could tell I'd be cumming soon.

"Then do it, baby." Barbara leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Cum for me, daddy."

"Aaahgggghaaahhhhhh!!

I screamed out as I lost control. Barbara suckled my earlobe as my powerful first blast filled the machine.

"Yay!!" She sat up and cheered, turning to watch as another shot fired into the receptacle.

I grabbed tightly onto whatever I could find as the machine effortlessly coaxed out all of my cum. Eventually, I pulled the pillow out from behind my head, smothering myself in it as I screamed out louder from the intense orgasm.

"Good job, baby!"

I heard my wife continue to encourage me before feeling the machine briefly pause to adjust to a lower setting.

That didn't slow down my cum though, I continued to fill the machine with everything I had. The first two after the switch back to the second setting felt even more intense than the one right before it.

"Such a good boy." Barbara cooed.

My grip on the pillow relaxed. I still breathed heavily after practically suffocating myself during the climax. The machine took another brief pause as Barbara switched back to the first setting, which was almost soothing after the intensity of the other two.

"Holy shit." I panted, turning my head so the pillow was no longer in my mouth.

Barbara reached over to throw it away. I glanced up at my beautiful wife, who was absolutely beaming as she watched me deal with the aftershocks.

"That good huh?"

I could barely even nod, but I did.

"Enough?"

"Enough," I mumbled.

Barbara flipped off the machine and immediately dove on top of me, attacking me with kisses as her boobs mashed into my chest.

"That was so hot!" She exclaimed between kisses.

I just kept nodding and kissing my wife back until she gave me a big hug and sat back up.

"Wow!" She pulled off the machine to reveal I had practically filled the vial. "Look how much!"

Barbara had always been impressed with big loads.

"Even after this morning?" She continued. "This thing really drains you."

I smiled. She had no idea.

12