Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 14

Story Info
Barbara's sex drive soars, Jenna is thrilled with big news.
5.1k words
4.72
30.5k
42

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Another big thanks to LAHomeDog for helping me with this one!

-------------------------------------

A combination of using the machine and Barbara having her moment of vulnerability had an incredible affect on her sex drive.

She had promised me her tits, but we hadn't even gotten there yet.

She started by blowing me for a few minutes to make sure I was fully hard again. I sensed an extra bit of motivation in her performance as she happily hummed into my cock. I rubbed her back as her large breasts pressed into my waist, my life was perfect whenever I was in Barbara's mouth. I could've stayed that way forever, but I knew what my wife needed, and I was ecstatic to give it to her.

I gave her back a double tap. Something she immediately recognized as a signal that I was ready for her to stop. Barbara finished a couple more bobs before pulling me out and giving a little kiss to my tip, taking a lingering moment where she only could've been thinking about how much she loved my cock.

"On your back." I directed. "Clothes off."

Barbara smirked. "Yes, sir." As she pulled off her top and revealed her remarkable 32Fs. The flawless pair that I never got sick of seeing.

After taking a second to marvel, I helped Barbara with her pants. She unbuttoned as I tugged them off, and soon enough we were both completely naked with me kissing up her body.

Barbara giggled. For the first time in a while she seemed absolutely radiant. I paused above her, lovingly staring into my wife's eyes as she gently caressed the back of my head.

"I love you." She spoke softly.

"I love you too."

I dropped down for a short kiss.

"I've always loved you, and I always will."

I smiled. "I'll always love you."

Barbara smiled back. "I'm sorry I've been in such a funk recently, but I feel better just being open with you. I want to do that more."

I nodded. "I'd like that."

"I'm excited to try something new," she continued, "and I'm glad I can be honest with you, even when it's a little fucked up."

I had to hold back a laugh. "It's not that..."

Barbara brought a finger to my lips to shut me up.

"Even if Jenna's not into it, I want to find someone else. Someone to blow you and someone for you to fuck. I want to watch you with another woman. You deserve it."

"You deserve it. You deserve everything." I leaned in for another kiss, but Barbara shook her head away.

"I don't need anything else." She turned to look me in the eyes again. "I want you to be happy, and I want to share you with another woman, but I also want you to know that you're the only man I've ever needed. Since we've met, you're the only man I've been with and I couldn't be happier about it."

This time when I leaned in, Barbara met me for a passionate kiss. I loved her more than anything, I loved how open she was being and any insecurities I had drifted away.

"Mmmm!" She moaned into my mouth in a way that told me to break the kiss. "You're poking me."

My cock was still throbbing hard, and laying on top of Barbara had my rod pushing hard into her leg. "Sorry." I adjusted.

"Don't be sorry." Barbara shook her head. "Fuck me."

I smiled and leaned in to go back to making out with my wife, this time with my cock in perfect position to push up against her entrance as our hips gyrated into each other.

"Mmmm." Barbara moaned more softly into my lips this time. "Much better." She smiled before we quickly resumed kissing.

Barbara was plenty wet, and my cock was still slick with her saliva, but it took a bit of thrusting for me to get inside of her. When I did, we took things slow, taking time with each thrust as I brought my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara gasped every time I pushed myself back in. The sensations were too much for her, she pulled me into her neck, both hands around my back and legs spread wide as I had my way with her.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I kissed whatever part of her I could find; her neck, cheek, ear. All of it was fair game as long as I kept thrusting.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara gasped again. "Keep going!" She pulled me harder against her. "So good!"

"I love you, baby." I mumbled into her ear. "I love you so much."

"Oh yeah!" Barbara got louder. "I love you!" Her hips moved with me. "I love you!"

My hands held on tightly, holding her in place as I thrusted powerfully upward, causing her back to slide up the bed each time.

Barbara's moans got louder and louder. We were making love in an empty house, we could be as loud as we needed to be, there was no need to hold back.

"Oh yeah!" She screamed. "Oh yeah right there!"

Barbara was taking my entire length. Still, I was trying to give her more. It felt like we were one in that moment, and I wanted every possible part of me to be inside her.

"Aaaaaahh!" There was a sudden shift in Barbara's moans. "Aaaaaah yyyeaaahh!"

Her nails were digging into my back. I felt the familiar feeling in my cock as well, just a little longer.

"Aaahh yeah! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! So good!"

I continued kissing her cheek, and gently suckled her earlobe as both of us got closer and closer. I could tell Barbara was right on the cusp, and I was right behind her.

"Aaaahh! Aaaah yeah!" Her voice was getting higher pitched. "Aaaahh yeah!"

"Mmmm!" I let out a primal groan into my wife's neck. My body tensed, but I kept going, refusing to break pace.

"Aaaahh yeah!" She got louder. "Cum for me, baby! Cum with me!"

"Mhm!" I grunted. My body was fully determined to keep going, I could feel how close Barbara was and there was nothing I wanted more than to make her cum.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! AAAAAHHHH!!!"

Her upper body jolted forward, only held down by mine as her climax hit. She squeezed me tighter, digging her nails even deeper into my back as her eyes and mouth shot open while she came.

"Oh yeah!!! Fuck!!!"

As soon as I felt Barbara starting to cum, I did the same, letting out a long, shuttered moan as I began filling my wife with my cum.

"Aaaaah yeah!" Barbara kept moaning. "I feel it! I feel it! Give it to me, baby."

She kissed my cheek as my body convulsed over hers. Both of us cumming at the same time, especially on a night like tonight, was simply magical.

Eventually my hips slowed and I slowly collapsed onto my wife. Each of us completely out of breath as we basked in our orgasmic bliss.

"Mm." She turned my head to kiss her, sharing even more magic as my hips gave her my last few thrusts.

"That was amazing." Barbara was smiling from ear to ear. "I love you so much." She gave me a tight hug.

"Mmmm... Love you too."

We just laid there, kissing and loving one another for a few minutes. Barbara rubbed my back as my cock twitched and gradually softened inside of her. Occasionally I would shift so that I could keep myself hard, causing Barbara to let out an adorable soft moan that made it impossible to resist kissing her again.

Time seemed to stand still, but eventually we had to get up. Both of us were starving and needed to figure out dinner.

Jenna was still at work, so there was no need for clothes. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen as Barbara made her way to the bathroom.

"Wait!" She stopped me just before I could leave.

My cock was somewhat hard, but no longer standing at attention as it hung between my legs.

My gorgeous, naked wife strutted over. She was full of confidence with her chest sticking out as she put her hand on my shoulder, giving me one last kiss before bending over and taking me back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" I shivered as Barbara proceeded to clean my cock by slurping the mix of our juices into her mouth.

She took about a minute before standing up again. "No mess." She winked before kissing me on the cheek and making her way to the bathroom.

Just like that, my cock was hard again. I made my way to the kitchen to see what we had to eat, my cock leading the way while I thought about how the possibility of a threesome with my wife and her daughter was becoming more and more of a reality.

Barbara came back in her pink, silk robe. She wasn't surprised to see me still naked, but seeing me still fully hard definitely caught her off guard. It was impossible not to be with all the thoughts of her and Jenna together racing through my mind.

"Go sit on the couch." Barbara gave me a soft kiss. "I'll finish up."

Her hand found my balls as she kissed me, causing me to melt into her. I was already drained from using the machine before we came together, not to mention all the blowjobs from Jenna earlier in the day. I needed to take a break.

I closed my eyes for a minute, not sure if I even drifted off or just lost myself in the fantasy of Barbara and Jenna sharing my cock. I thought about Jenna swirling her tongue around my tip as Barbara smothered me in her chest. Each of them begging me to cum while I squirmed in pleasure.

Pretty soon, the dream felt so real. I felt Barbara climbing over me, and as soon as I opened my eyes I felt her pussy lowering down on my rock hard cock.

"You must be excited with today's development." Barbara smiled as she held her arms over my head. My hands instinctively held her waist as she lowered herself down. "I looked over and you were snoring, but your cock was absolutely throbbing for more attention."

I smiled. "I like when you're open with me."

Barbara chuckled. "That or you like the idea of two beautiful women sucking your cock."

My smile widened. "That too."

Barbara leaned in to kiss me. "I'm still horny too." She whispered. "As much as I loved earlier, I need it a little rougher."

She dropped her pussy all the way down into my cock, causing her to let out an adorable grunt before she began rocking back and forth.

My hands shifted towards her stomach, untying and opening her robe while she found her pace, unleashing her boobs just inches from my face.

"Mmmm." I slid my hand up to fondle her incredible orb while Barbara rode my cock.

"You still need to fuck them tonight." Barbara reminded me. "Every night this week, they're all yours."

I couldn't help, but smile. "I can't wait." My hand caressed her entire breast, spending extra time rubbing against her already hard nipple.

"Mmmm!" Barbara bit her lip, I felt her pace quicken as she switched to more of a bouncing motion on my cock.

"Oh yeah." I grunted. "That's good, baby."

"Mmmm." Barbara moaned. "Tell me what you were thinking about."

I was a bit taken aback. "I was thinking about the girls." I brought my other hand up so I was fondling each of her breasts.

Barbara shook her head. "No. When you were snoring, were you thinking about Jenna?"

Barbara saw right through me.

"I was picturing both of you." I confessed. "I imagined you teaching her everything that I like. Humming on my cock and passing me back and forth."

"Mmmm!" Barbara was satisfied. "I like that." She bounced a little faster.

Barbara didn't know that her daughter had a habit of happily humming while she sucked my cock, just like her mother.

"I love you, baby." I wanted to make sure to remind my wife. "No matter what happens."

Her eyes were closed, focused on the pleasure while she bounced on my cock, but she gave a slight smile. "I love you too, baby."

Barbara's incredible breasts were juggling perfectly just inches from my face. It was absolutely hypnotizing. The idea of sliding my cock between them every night this week was almost as arousing as Jenna and Barbara taking turns sucking my cock.

Barbara was in the zone. Her pace quickened as she was fully focused on getting herself off. My cock was hard, and I knew I could cum again, but it was going to take a little extra effort. Barbara though, if she was horny like she said, I knew it wouldn't take too long.

"There you go, baby." I did my best to encourage her. "Ride that big cock."

Barbara nodded. "Oh yeah, baby. So good!"

Her voice was already getting higher pitched. I pushed my hips upward, getting myself as deep inside her as possible and helping lift Barbara's beautiful body up and down on my cock.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Her moans got louder and more consistent. I was determined to keep going, bouncing her harder and faster as she slowly approached her second climax.

"Come on, baby." I panted. "Cum for me. Cum for daddy!"

Barbara's smile widened. "Ohhhhhh yeah, daddy! I'm gonna cum!!!"

Barbara's tits were bouncing wildly as I slammed her harder and harder against my cock. Finally, I felt her body tense up as she gasped for air.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Aaahhh yeeeeaaah!"

"There you go, baby." I immediately slowed down, keeping Barbara on my lap while continuing to push my hips upward. She instinctively made small circles with her hips grinding herself down onto me.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" She wrapped her hands around my head, nuzzling herself into my neck as she dealt with her second orgasm of the night.

My hands rubbed up and down her smooth back as Barbara's hips gradually slowed. "Good job, baby." I cooed. "I love making you cum."

Barbara leaned slightly back, just enough to give me a soft kiss on the lips before pulling back even further, sticking her chest out right in front of me while she stretched.

"Mmmm!" I moaned and brought both hands up to cup my wife's breasts.

Barbara smiled and slowly began rocking her hips again while letting out a deep breath. "That was a good one."

I nodded. I was about to reply when the phone rang.

"It's probably Jenna." Barbara motioned behind me where we had a phone on the shelf. "Pick it up."

I blindly reached over my shoulder to pull it off the hook.

"Hello?"

Barbara immediately rocked her hips a little faster.

"Hi, daddy." Barbara was right, it was Jenna, and she was using her sexy teasing voice.

"Hi Jenna."

Barbara raised her eyebrows before lifting herself off of my cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I replied as I watched my wife crawl onto her knees between my legs."Just umm... eating dinner."

"Mhmm." Jenna could tell I was lying. "It's pretty late, and I can hear you breathing heavy."

I hadn't even noticed. My eyes were locked on Barbara as she ducked down to take me in her mouth, gently stroking my cock as she did.

"Is she sucking your cock right now?" Jenna pestered. "Is it good? Oooh are you using the machine? I don't hear the buzzing. Are you inside of her?"

I didn't deny it. "Did you need something?"

"That's what I thought." Jenna cheered through the phone. "Yay!"

"Jenna..."

I noticed my breath was ragged as I tried to get her to focus. Barbara had her eyes locked on mine as she slowly dragged her tongue around the tip of my cock.

"Sorry sorry... It's just so hot! Thinking of my daddy's big cock getting all the attention it deserves."

"Mhmm." I half answered, half moaned in reply, causing Barbara to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Well once Mom is done giving you a ride, do you think you can come give me one?"

"Very funny." I responded as Barbara took a little more of me. "Give us ten minutes and we'll be on our way."

"Can you come get me?" I could hear Jenna pouring through the phone. "I want a snack for the ride home."

My cock pulsed in her mother's mouth, causing Barbara to take even more of me and suck a little harder.

"Sure, sweetie." I took a deep breath away from the phone.

"Ooooh it sounds good! Must be a blowjob, tell mom to save some for me!"

"Sounds good. See you then."

I hurried to end the call, clicking end and throwing the phone over my shoulder.

Barbara pulled me out of her mouth and began twisting both hands up and down my shaft.

"Is she ready to get picked up?"

I nodded.

"I'll make you a deal." Barbara tightened her grip. "I'll let you make a mess on my tits if you go get her."

I smirked. Barbara had no idea that her daughter had just made the same request, and would have my cock in her mouth the entire drive. "Deal."

Barbara smiled. "Sucker."

I smiled right back. "That makes two of us."

Barbara rolled her eyes, but she knew what I was getting at. She leaned forward to take me back in her mouth, sucking hard while one hand slipped down to my base and the other began massaging my balls.

"Mmmmm." I let out a low moan. "Good job, baby."

Barbara had her eyes closed. She was happily humming and fully focused on sucking my cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

I peacefully watched her for a few minutes, thinking about how I was going to spray her tits and then jump right in the car to pick up her daughter for some road head.

I considered possible outcomes of me talking to Jenna tonight and the fantasy of immediately sharing her and her mother before bed. Only to wake up to another double blowjob before eventually taking my stepdaughter's virginity.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

Barbara popped me out of her mouth. She sat up so her jiggling tits were just inches from my cock and brought both hands back to jerk me off.

"Come on, baby." Barbara encouraged. "Cum on my tits."

"Ohhhhhh yeah!" I strained, my breath was ragged and I jutted my hips out as I grabbed hard onto the cushion.

Barbara just worked harder. "You can do it, baby! Let it out! Cum for me! Cum all over me!"

My toes curled as my head nodded back. I felt myself beginning to cum before I started shooting. My entire body twitched while Barbara just kept twisting each hand up and down my length until I finally let go.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhh yyyyyyeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I screamed loudly as a powerful spurt of cum fired out of me and landed directly on my wife's chest. Barbara leaned forward, pushing her tits right against my cock and letting go with one hand so she could jerk me directly into her cleavage.

My body dropped into the couch, but gave a few thrusts upwards while I came, unloading multiple spurts of cum directly between my wife's breasts while they jiggled against me.

"Ohhhhhhhh yyyyeaahhh!" She moaned as she watched me cum. "Good boy! Let it all out!"

"Aaaaaahhh aaaaahhhh!" My voice got quieter, but the pleasure only intensified.

My mouth hung open as I watched her coax out the last few shots of my cum. Her hand slowed down and she switched to more of a twisting motion all the way from the base to the top as she rubbed my cock against each of her nipples.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned. "So much cum considering it's your third of the night."

She didn't know it was actually my seventh if you counted all the times I came in her daughter's mouth today.

"Holy shit." I gasped.

Barbara looked up at me and smiled. Her hand was still very slowly rubbing up and down my cock. "Feel better?"

I nodded. "Always."

"Good." She leaned down to take me back in her mouth, giving a hard suck to the tip and drinking my last glob of cum.

"Mmmm!" My body jolted forward with the last rush of pleasure. It was only a few seconds before Barbara pulled up.

"Alright," she stood up suddenly, giving a playful slap to my knee, "get up, clean yourself off and go get Jenna."

I smiled up at my beautiful, cum covered wife.

"What?" She looked down past her tits at me as I recovered.

"I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too... Now get your ass up."

I reached up an arm for her so she could help pull me up. When she did, I stood next to her and gave her a wet kiss before making my way to the bedroom to find my clothes.

My cock finally softened as I got dressed and hurried out the door, excited to see Jenna and to tell her the news.

I drove fast on the way there, knowing I'd want to take my time on the way home. I called Jenna when I was close so when I pulled up she was waiting outside for me, looking as sexy as ever in her work clothes; a low cut black top and matching skin-tight black pants.

"Hi, daddy." She greeted me with her beautiful smile.

"Hi, honey."

"What's with you?" She looked at me skeptically while she buckled in.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12