Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm?" I pulled the car out.

"You're glowing!" Jenna turned to face me. "That good huh?"

I smirked.

"Wow." Jenna reached into my lap to casually undo my zipper. "I can't wait for a taste."

"Might take awhile," I teased, "we went a few times."

Jenna's jaw dropped as she pulled out my soft cock. "A few? How many?"

I held up three fingers from my hand on the steering wheel.

"You stud you." She shook her head before dropping down to take my soft cock into her mouth.

"Mmm." Jenna's mouth sent a shiver through me as I turned onto the main road. She twirled her tongue back and forth around my soft cock, sucking hard as it slowly grew in her mouth.

"Wait." Jenna popped her head up suddenly. "I think I can taste her." She quickly dove her head back down, giving me another slurp. ""Mmmm!" She moaned. "I can! Holy shit you didn't shower?"

I smirked. "There was no time."

Jenna shook her head in mock disappointment. "You dirty dog." She dipped her head back down, giving me another taste. "You're lucky." She spoke between sucks. "Mom tastes pretty good."

My cock twitched powerfully, and Jenna returned to sucking, unaffected by the slight taste of her mother's pussy.

In the beginning it was hard to focus on driving while Jenna blew me, but it happened so often now that I'd become used to it.

"One other thing," I spoke to her as she suckled my cock, "I have exciting news."

"Mmm?" She moaned into my dick. Her hand reached into my pants to pull out and massage my balls.

"Your mother wanted me to speak to you..."

Jenna spit me out. She leaned forward and let her hands take over, one working my cock while the other rubbed my balls and she anxiously stared at me as she awaited the rest.

I couldn't help but smile, causing Jenna's lips to slowly curl up into a smile of her own.

"What?!" She jerked a little harder. "Out with it!"

I let out a laugh. "She wanted to know if you might be comfortable sucking your stepfather's cock on a regular basis?"

Jenna immediately lit up. "Seriously?!" She shouted. "For real?! Oh my god this is so exciting!"

My smile widened. My cock quickly grew hard in my stepdaughter's busy hands.

"Seriously, daddy? She really asked that?! I'm so excited!"

Jenna didn't need me to answer. She knew I wouldn't lie to her about something like this. She was suddenly glowing too, she didn't know what to do with herself until she leaned back down to put her head back in lap.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered between little licks and kisses of my cock. "Thank you, thank you." She ran her tongue up and down my shaft. "You're the best. You're the best daddy in the whole wide world."

Jenna suckled me back into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip of my now rock hard dick. I brought a hand to rub her back as she did.

"You're the best, baby... I can't wait to fuck you."

If Jenna wasn't already infatuated enough, hearing those words kicked her into hyperdrive. She was absolutely drunk off my cock, licking and suckling every inch of me for the rest of the ride home.

"We're close, baby." I warned her the first time I drove past the house. "You want to drink daddy's cum?"

"Mmmmhmmmmmmm!" She moaned enthusiastically into my cock. "I love daddy's cum."

She stroked me as she spoke before quickly putting me back between her lips.

"Good girl." I told her. "Make me cum, baby."

Jenna held her lips around my tip and began stroking up from my base with a tight grip.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" She hummed, determined to earn her prize.

I drove slowly around the block. We could've been home by now, but I wanted Jenna to finish before we pulled in.

"Good job, baby." I encouraged. "Almost there."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"Oh yeah, baby. Keep going. You going to drink daddy's cum like a good girl?"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"Yeah you are." I panted. "You're a good girl... Keep going."

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

Jenna's grip got a little tighter, she sucked a little harder and her hand worked a little faster.

"Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Here it comes, baby! Here I cum!"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

I didn't have much left, but as soon as my first shot hit the roof of the mouth I felt Jenna take me a little deeper.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Her grip tightened and I felt her swallowing with each spurt.

I tilted my head back as I drove the empty street, turning onto our block, I could be on autopilot while my stepdaughter eagerly drank my cum.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmm!"

Her motions slowed as she milked the last drops out of me. She slowly pulled her lips up, sucking hard when she reached the very tip of my cock. Just in time for me to reach the driveway and open the garage.

"Mmmmmm!" She let out a satisfied moan as she drank the last of my cum. "I fucking love your dick."

I let out a laugh. "I love you too, sweetie."

Jenna smiled before ducking down to plant a kiss directly on my tip before letting go and sitting up. She was still glowing as she leaned in to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss my cheek. "I'm so excited, daddy!"

"I know, baby." I pulled in and shut off the car. "I'll talk to your mother tomorrow, don't bring it up until then okay?"

She gave me a heavy nod. "Yes, sir."

"Thanks, baby... One last drop."

I motioned down to show her my already softened cock had one last drip of cum on it. Jenna's eyes lit up as she bent back down to slurp it right up, giving my cock a little extra attention when she did.

"Ooooh... Okay, okay." I pulled her up. "Thanks, baby. Let's go inside."

Jenna scampered in first, practically skipping to her room. The house was dark, but I saw the light from our bedroom shining across the floor. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Barbara laying in the middle of the bed, wearing a pair of sexy lingerie.

"Hi, daddy." She joked.

"Hi, honey." My mind raced. She wanted to go again? If I had known I wouldn't have cum in her daughter's mouth just a few minutes ago.

"Did you forget about our deal?" She reminded me. "One titfuck every night for a week."

I smiled as I closed the door, praying I had one more in me before bed. I began to undress slowly before I climbed onto my wife, who I passionately kissed her lips as she reached down to my crotch.

"Mmmm!" Barbara moaned into my lips. "Do you like my lingerie?" She leaned back to give me a full display. Her already incredible breasts looked bigger and better than ever. The design on the thin fabric made her look even thinner, and my exhausted cock somehow gave a light twitch. Still, I needed to buy more time.

"You're beautiful." I nodded. "I love you so much."

Barbara blushed. "I love you too." She closed her eyes to kiss me again.

"Let me shower first." I pulled away. "I just feel dirty from before."

"I'll join you." Barbara set up with me. "It doesn't count as a mess if you cum on my tits in the shower."

I smiled. "Perfect."

We both stripped down and washed each other in the shower. I spent a lot of my time worshipping Barbara's phenomenal tits, telling her how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to be with such a sexy, young woman.

It took awhile for me to get hard, but Barbara's soap tits got me there. She kept trying to get on her knees to start, but I'd stop her by pulling her in for a kiss or a long hug.

Finally, it was time. She got onto her knees with a bottle of body wash, squeezing a big glob between her breasts and another directly on my cock, getting us both nice and lubricated for a proper titfuck.

I closed my eyes and replayed the day in my head. Counting all of my orgasms and picturing the suddenly inevitable future where Jenna and Barbara would share my cock.

Barbara had to work for it, but she was a champion. She let me have at her tits as long as I needed, before I finally deposited a fresh load right between her cleavage.

"Good boy." She told me. "You love mommy's tits, don't you."

"Mmhmmmm!" I whined, barely able to stand after another powerful climax.

"Yeah you do." She pulled them away and reached for my cock to jerk off the last few drops. "And don't you forget it."

12