Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "Sounds good."

Barbara prepared a healthy dinner and told me a more detailed spiel about healthy eating and special teas and vitamins to keep my sex drive up.

I agreed to everything she said. I loved certain foods, but not as much as I loved fucking her tits or getting my dick sucked. There was nothing better than enjoying both of the beautiful women that seemed unable to get enough of me, so anything I could do to make them happy and keep this going was more than worth it.

Jenna had hoped to get off work early, but it was a busy night. Barbara I entertained ourselves by snuggling up on the couch and watching a movie. It didn't take long for Barbara to start casually stroking my cock under the blanket while we did, and occupied herself by keeping me hard the entire time until her daughter came home.

When Jenna did walk through the door, I was falling asleep, but still fully erect. Barbara immediately perked up when she heard the car, and a new excitement swept over her.

"She's here!" She shook me awake. "Go get ready."

I gave my wife a skeptical look but did as she said, making my way to the bedroom and getting undressed and into position on the bed.

I heard my girls talking but couldn't make out what they were saying as I waited patiently. Finally, Barbara came in first, flashed me a smile, and scurried into our bathroom. "Two minutes."

I nodded, but the door was closed before she could see my reply.

When Barbara returned, she was wearing her sexy silk robe. She came over to lay next to me on the bed and rubbed my chest while she kissed me. "Are you as excited as I am?"

I nodded eagerly and went back to kissing my wife. My erection had subsided while I was waiting, but it was already twitching back to life, especially when Barbara slid her hand down and began to play with it.

"Oh no!" She pouted. "Did we lose that hard-on that I worked so hard for?"

I pouted back and nodded again.

"Well, we'll just have to get it back!" She smirked as she slid her body down mine until her head was right next to my cock. She gave it a little kiss before rubbing her face against it. "I love your cock, baby."

I smiled as it twitched against my wife's face. "He loves you too."

She gave it another kiss before gently slurping it into her mouth. It was growing fast, so she took the opportunity to swallow my entire length so she could feel it grow in her throat. The next few minutes were spent with my wife absolutely worshiping my cock as we waited for Jenna's next lesson.

Only I had a view of the doorway, and as Barbara bobbed her head up and down in my crotch, Jenna eventually appeared. She was wearing a sexy, silk robe of her own, and gave a sexy strut towards the bed.

"No surprise you started without me." She smiled as she joined us.

Barbara turned her head towards her daughter but didn't stop sucking.

"Your mother wanted to make sure I was ready for you."

"Mhmm!" Barbara agreed with my cock still in her mouth.

"Thank you, mommy." Jenna placed a hand on Barbara's back. "You're the best."

Barbara nodded again before popping me out of her mouth. "Thank you, sweetie." Both of my girls brought a hand to my crotch, Barbara rubbed my balls while Jenna stroked my shaft. "We're so glad you're joining us again."

"Of course." Jenna and Barbara learned towards one another and shared a soft kiss while they handled my cock.

"Mmmm." I moaned softly as the mother-daughter duo began making out. In their matching pink robes with each of their hands working my cock and balls. It was incredibly sexy, and my cock was throbbing for what was to come next, but the girls seemed almost lost in each other.

I gave them a couple minutes, but as the kiss escalated the handjob got sloppy. Barbara had brought her free hand up to her daughter's face while Jenna had opened up her mother's robe and gently massaged her breast.

"Mmmm." They both moaned into each other's lips.

"Don't forget about me."

Barbara smiled and turned her head towards me. Her eyes were still closed, and she was glowing with joy. "Never, baby." She spoke softly as she opened her eyes and turned back to Jenna. "Just enjoying our daughter's mouth."

I smiled as I watched them look adoringly into each other's eyes. "I know that feeling."

Jenna blushed and turned towards me. "Don't worry, daddy. You'll get your turn." Her hand had resumed a more consistent stroking up and down my shaft.

I gave her a nod. "So will you."

Barbara removed a strand of hair from her daughter's face and tucked it behind her ear. Jenna turned back to face her and share one last kiss before Barbara snapped back into the driver's seat.

"Okay!" She repositioned herself. "Tonight's lesson: titfucks."

Jenna and I couldn't help but chuckle at Barbara's shift, but she didn't stop.

"Now Jenna, this is daddy's favorite. He loves our mouths, and he loves my pussy, but there's nothing he likes more than sliding this big cock of his between my boobs."

The girls looked up at me for confirmation. My cock twitched and I gave a little shrug. "I don't know if I have a favorite."

Barbara rolled her eyes and looked at her daughter. "Trust me."

Jenna nodded. Clearly listening to every bit of wisdom her mother could pass on.

"So, one of the reasons he does love them so much is that a blowjob and a titfuck go hand in hand."

Barbara swiftly ducked down to take me in her mouth. Jenna smiled towards me as I was caught off guard from the jolt of pleasure. My body tensed up and I let out a long moan.

Barbara only gave a few bobs before spitting me out again. "You want to get him nice and wet before sliding him between your breasts. Why don't you suck him while I explain?"

Jenna smiled and bent herself down as Barbara sat back up. She brought her hand to my base and began lovingly licking up and down my shaft.

"Very good," Barbara observed her daughter. "I have to say, I've been very impressed with your blowjob skills."

"Agreed." I chimed in as I enjoyed my stepdaughter's mouth.

"Thank you." Jenna took a quick break. "I've got a great teacher... and a great cock."

"You got that right." Barbara chuckled and gave me a loving look.

Jenna occupied herself with my cock, switching from licking to bobbing and slurping.

"So," Barbara eventually continued. "Once daddy's cock is nice and wet, I'll show you his favorite ways to fuck my tits, and then you can try. Sound good?"

"Mmhmmmmm." Jenna moaned into my dick.

"Good." Barbara lovingly stroked her daughter's hair. "Just a little longer." She told her. "I can tell you're driving him wild."

I nodded. My breath was already getting heavy. It was another busy day for my cock, but after being edged for that entire movie, I wasn't going to be too long tonight.

"Okay." Barbara gave her daughter another minute of cock sucking before continuing the lesson "First one we'll do just like this."

Jenna sat up and delicately wiped her lips.

"Daddy's laying down, cock sticking straight up, and I hover over him so I can wrap my breasts around his nice hard-on."

Barbara put each of her giant tits around my soaking wet cock just like she described.

"This gives daddy a nice view and he can just lay back and relax while I do the work." She began lifting her tits up and down my length. "You control the pressure, you want it tight, but not too tight that he can't easily slide through."

"Mhm." Jenna bit her lip as she watched her mom's breasts. Only the tip of my cock stuck up through her heavenly cleavage.

"Daddy also had the option of reaching down and taking control if he wants." She looked up at me, waiting for me to show Jenna what she meant.

I reached down, taking each of Barbara's incredible tits in my hands and working them up and down my cock. I went a little faster than Barbara had been but made sure not to get myself off too quickly.

"You can usually tell when daddy wants to be in control. If does, let him, but this might not be the best position for that."

"Oh, no?"

Barbara shook her head. "Get on your knees over there." She motioned to the ground next to the bed. "Daddy, stand up and fuck your daughter's breasts." She smirked up at me.

I let go of Barbara's and did as I was told. My cock was throbbing but had dried off between my wife's tits. Jenna obediently kneeled on the floor. She held each of her tits in her hands and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't forget to get it wet first." I reminded her as I stepped forward. Jenna smiled and opened wide as I slid my cock down her tongue.

"Very good." Barbara sat on the bed and watched as I gently fucked her daughter's face. I noticed her hand sneak between her legs.

Jenna kept her eyes on me and never let go of her tits but gave me all the time I needed to use her mouth before I pulled out and presented her with my slick cock.

"Okay, honey." Barbara took the lead. "Now wrap them around his cock as I showed you... Very good... and now daddy is in control. So, he can fuck them at his own pace."

I started slowly, sliding my cock up and down Jenna's chest while she shifted her gaze down to watch. Her boobs were nice and soft like her mother's, but there was a noticeable difference in size. It still felt great though, and was even sexier to watch since more of my cock was visible as it slid up and down between her breasts.

Jenna adjusted slightly, making sure I was as deep in her cleavage as possible, but it didn't matter. It felt amazing, but there was no way to compete with the massiveness of Barbara's tits.

"Mmmm!" I moaned. "Feels great, baby."

Jenna smiled up at me. "Thanks, daddy. You can go faster if you want."

I smiled back at her and did exactly that, gradually increasing my pace.

"Very good, sweetie." Barbara cheered from the sidelines. "Now, you can work your boobs too as he thrusts." Barbara moved her hands up to lift her tits and showed her daughter what she meant. "Just try to stay at a pace where you don't lose control."

Jenna nodded and gave it a shot. Sliding her tits up and down my cock as I thrust. We had some hiccups, but she figured it out and the sensation was even stronger. I took a deep breath to make sure to stay composed.

"Nice, nice." Barbara critiqued. "Now, if it starts getting dry, you don't want to stop, but can look down and carefully spit on his cock while he's still going."

Jenna nodded. She held her tits in place, but I kept thrusting. She looked down and took her time before spitting between her tits, my cock quickly slid right through it for added lube.

"Very good." Barbara approved, but Jenna did it again, this time a direct hit on my cock. "Perfect!"

My breath was getting even heavier. The feeling of Jenna's tits combined with Barbara's detailed lesson was incredibly sexy, and I needed a break. Barbara knew it.

"Okay." She chimed in. "Let's take a minute. There's one more position for when daddy wants to be in control that I want to teach you."

Jenna released her tits and I backed away. Taking another deep breath as I did. My pleasure didn't subside though. If Barbara hadn't stopped us, I'd probably be painting her daughter with a fresh load by now.

I exhaled loudly. Jenna and Barbara both looked at me as if waiting for me to explode, but I took another breath and gave an affirming nod, telling them I was ready to continue.

Jenna turned towards Barbara who carefully laid onto her back and held her tits up on her chest.

"So, I'll lay like this, and daddy will straddle my stomach so he can slide his cock right between them. You have to hold them up, but it allows him fuck them to his heart's content. This might be daddy's favorite."

Barbara smiled at me, and I smiled right back. I loved the sight of her big tits being held up like that. I was recovering slowly, but still on edge and eager for more.

"Mommy," Jenna could see the look in my eyes, "can you and daddy show me?"

Barbara's smile widened as she shifted her gaze towards her daughter. "Of course, honey."

I could tell that Barbara didn't think I would last, and she would be the one to earn my cum. She shuffled down slightly to get in a better position while I took my time climbing onto the bed to straddle her. My cock was absolutely throbbing for her tits, but I held it over her face first, and she dutifully lifted her head to take me back into her mouth, giving me a fresh coat of spit.

Fortunately, she took it easy on me, clearly seeing that I was ready to burst, but showing me mercy, and maybe hoping I'd be able to hold out for Jenna after all.

She bobbed her mouth and worked her tongue slowly. It felt incredible and I began gently thrusting to make sure she took as much of my length as she could before eventually withdrawing and shimmying backward so my cock was in position over her luscious tits.

Jenna had gotten up to join us on the bed, laying on her side with a front-row seat while Barbara lifted her breasts and wrapped them delicately around me. My cock instantly disappeared into her bottomless cleavage.

"Go ahead, daddy," Barbara spoke softly as she stared up into my eyes. "Fuck mommy's tits."

My hips began slowly thrusting again, allowing my cock to slide gently between each of her mounds. I let out an involuntary moan as the feeling of her soft tits fully engulfing my cock took over.

"Oh yeah, baby," I spoke with heavy breaths. "You love it when I fuck your tits, don't you?"

Barbara smiled. "Of course, daddy... It's my favorite." She smiled.

I began thrusting a little faster and brought my hands up to squeeze them even tighter around me.

"Mmmm... That's good, baby... Keep going."

Barbara encouraged me and looked into my eyes. I was clearly mesmerized by fucking her tits and she let me take control before changing her tone to speak to her daughter.

"Next lesson," she sounded like a teacher again, "we obviously know how much we love daddy and want to make him feel good, but we have to make sure he knows it too."

Jenna nodded but seemed as mesmerized by the titfuck as I was.

"Whenever he's between your breasts, it's the perfect time to tell him how much you love it. How good his cock feels between your chest, and how you can't wait for him to cover them with a nice, big load."

I began thrusting harder, even though she was only explaining, Barbara was right: the added dirty talk was a fantastic touch.

"Good job, daddy." Jenna jumped in on the action. "Keep going, you fuck mommy's tits so good."

"Mm." I let out a grunt in reply and started going a little faster.

"Mmmmmmm!" Barbara caressed my upper legs as she moaned up at me. "I love your big cock, baby. I love the way it feels between my big tits."

My breath was getting heavier. I remained fully focused on having my way with Barbara's chest, but closed my eyes to try and prolong the feeling as much as I could.

I felt Jenna get up to her knees beside me. I felt her hands gently rubbing my back as she brought her lips up to my neck.

"You have such a great cock, daddy. I can't wait to see it cum."

I went a little faster. If I wasn't careful, I was going to blow.

"Mmmm." Jenna hummed as she kissed my ear. "I love you so much, daddy."

"I love you too, daddy," Barbara added. "You're the best."

My cock was still completely engulfed by Barbara's chest, but I could feel it was absolutely throbbing for release. I took a deep breath and gave a few more thrusts before finally having to let go and pull away.

I was right on the edge. Jenna and her mother both instinctively reached for my cock to jerk me off , but I stopped them. It took all my strength to hold back, but we had one more position to try.

"I love... you both... so much." My breath was so heavy, I could barely get the words out.

Jenna kept rubbing my back; she was smiling from ear to ear and moved in to kiss my shoulder up to my cheek. Barbara smiled up at us, still rubbing my legs as she watched me holding back with all my might.

"Good job, daddy." She cooed. "You're so strong."

"You're the best, daddy," Jenna added between kisses.

My cock was throbbing red and twitching powerfully, begging for some more attention so I could unleash one last load all over my beautiful wife and stepdaughter.

"Let's move to the chair," Barbara added after another minute of recovery. "Daddy needs to cum."

I nodded and got up slowly. Jenna stayed by my side, helping guide me over and pushing her sexy, naked body against mine. I could tell she wanted to grab my cock as she did, but thankfully she resisted the temptation.

"Good job, daddy." She sat me in the chair. "Just sit back and relax."

Jenna got into position between my knees as Barbara slowly came up behind me. She bent down to kiss me as Jenna leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to give a long, slow lick all the way up from my base to the tip.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as my cock gave another powerful twitch. Jenna did it again on the other side, getting me good and wet just like her mother taught her.

"Very good, honey." Barbara sat on the top of the chair, caressing my neck and shoulders while we admired her daughter's technique. "Now remember, you'll be in control, and daddy is clearly about to burst, so once you start, go fast and don't stop until he's finished giving you all his cum."

Jenna nodded between licks. "Yes, mommy."

Barbara smiled and glanced down at me, clearly proud of her daughter.

"Do you want to cum on my tits, daddy?" Jenna batted her eyelashes and straightened herself out, pushing her chest forward as if presenting them to me.

I nodded softly, unable to look away as she carefully wrapped each of her perky breasts around my throbbing member.

"Good." Jenna smirked. "That's where I want it too."

My cock pulsed between them.

"I love you, daddy." She added one more time before she began gently lifting them up and down. "I love your big cock."

"Mmmmm." I let out another involuntary moan and my eyes naturally closed. I could hear my breath and feel as Jenna went a little faster. I let out a big exhale and opened my eyes, not wanting to miss the grand finale.

"Good job, baby." Barbara caressed my shoulders while I fucked her daughter's tits. "Thanks for letting us practice on you."

I nodded as I watched Jenna's tits sliding up and down my cock. "Anytime," I whispered.

Barbara let out a little laugh and I saw Jenna's smile widen. "We're going to hold you to that."

Jenna nodded in agreement. "Yes please."

I let out another long exhale. Jenna went a little faster as I watched my throbbing red cock against her perky pale tits. She squeezed a little tighter, focusing on my tip.

"Come on, daddy." She encouraged. "Let it out."

I nodded. I was barely hanging on.

"You can do it, daddy." Barbara dropped to the arm of the chair, sticking her chest out and picking up my hand to bring it to her left breast.

"Mmmmmm!" I groaned as I instinctively groped the massive orb.

Jenna went a little faster. "Come on, daddy." She was getting out of breath as well. "You can do it."

"Ohhhhhhh yeah!" My eyes closed again. My entire body felt tense as my hips lifted slightly off the chair.

"That's it, baby!" Barbara encouraged her daughter as I squeezed her tit even harder. "Keep going!"

Jenna got faster and faster. Her grip got even tighter. "Do it, daddy! Cum for me!"

"Aaaaaahh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

My eyes shot open, and my ass fell back down into the seat as a powerful relief took over my entire body.

Jenna's tits were still working up and down my cock as I began spraying cum all over her virgin chest.

"Ohhhhhh yeah!" Jenna's face lit up as she felt shot after shot of cum blasting out of my cock and making a mess all over her.

I was panting loudly as I looked over to Barbara, I was still squeezing her tit and loosened my grip but continued massaging it while I finished unloading all over her daughter.