Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, baby," Barbara spoke softly and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Good job."

I nodded and looked back down to Jenna. She was gradually slowing but kept her grip tight and beaming with pride from making me cum with her tits.

"Ohhhh yeah!" She moaned. "Good job, daddy! Give me all that cum!"

I let go of Barbara's tit, bringing both hands to the arms of the chair as I watched Jenna slow down to an eventual stop. Barbara leaned harder against me; I could feel her love as she nuzzled into my neck.

Jenna released her breasts, leaving my cum-covered cock floating freely in front of her. It was hardly a surprise to see my insatiable little cocksucker swiftly lean forward, taking almost my entire length into her mouth to clean me up and coax out any last drops.

"Holy shit!" I gasped and my body lifted off the chair again. Barbara chuckled as the new jolt of pleasure shot through me.

"Good job, sweetie." She applauded her daughter. "Daddy may be sensitive, but he always likes having his cock in your mouth.

I nodded as I acclimated to the new sensation and gradually sunk back into the chair before Jenna slowly pulled me out of her mouth. She brought her hand to massage my balls, playing with them as if making sure they were fully drained.

"Look at this big mess you made." Barbara shook her head and slid off the chair to join her daughter. "Let me help you clean up."

Jenna smiled and straightened herself out, presenting her chest to her mother, who instantly leaned forward to lick some of my cum off of it.

"Mmmmm!" Barbara moaned as she tasted a long strand. "Delicious as always. Want to try?"

Jenna nodded and Barbara leaned down for another helping. She moaned again and held my cum on her tongue before leaning in to kiss her daughter.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna moaned into her mother's lips as they kissed passionately.

Jenna released my balls and began to caress her mother's extraordinary body. Now that I was completely spent, the two beauties immediately lost themselves in one another. I was happy to just sit back and enjoy the show as they slowly devoured every drop of my cum.

"Should we move this to the bed?" Barbara eventually suggested.

Jenna nodded innocently before they both looked over to me. I was clearly exhausted but gave them a nod.

"Let's help daddy get up and over."

Both of my insatiable beauties stood up and helped me to my feet. They brought me to the bed and laid me down before they both joined me. I heard them giggling and watched their show, but my cock was too worn out to join back in. My eyes were heavy, and my balls were drained, my next orgasm wouldn't come until tomorrow, but the night didn't end. It now belonged to Barbara and Jenna.