Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 18

Story Info
Things pick up again the morning after.
3.8k words
4.82
23.1k
38

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thanks again to LAHomeDog and Resqjack for editing.

----------------------------------------

I woke up in a daze. It was still dark, the middle of the night, and I was between two bodies. Two beautiful naked bodies, belonging to the women I love.

My hand was wrapped around one of them, cupping her breast as my cock pushed against her tight, bare ass. It didn't take long for me to tell it was Jenna, who either passed out in bed with us or was invited to stay by her mother. I couldn't remember anything after the incredible climax that pretty much knocked me out for the night.

I could feel Barbara behind me. Her arm passed over me and held her daughter while her massive tits pushed against my back.

My cock twitched against my stepdaughter's ass, I shifted a little and she let out an adorable little moan. I smiled to myself before planting a kiss on her soft cheek.

"Mmmm." Jenna groaned and turned slightly. I watched her lips curl into a smile as she recognized it was me and wiggled her ass against my cock. "Morning, daddy."

I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. "Not yet, sweetie. Go back to sleep."

"Mmm." Jenna moaned as she turned back away from me but continued pushing her hips against my slow-growing cock. "I can't wait for you to fuck me, daddy." She whispered. "I need it."

I gave her neck another kiss and snuggled more tightly against her. "Me too, baby."

We both fell back asleep within seconds. All three of us were wrapped around each other the entire night. It wasn't until the sun came up that I felt Barbara kiss my neck and get up to go to the bathroom.

I held Jenna more tightly and acted like I was still asleep when Barbara inevitably returned. I felt her climb back into bed and carefully pry me off her daughter.

"Come on, baby." She whispered. "Let me see your morning wood."

I couldn't help but snicker and immediately let go of Jenna so Barbara could turn me on my back. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife smiling at me.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, honey."

"Is there something I can do for you?" I teased.

Barbara paused before smiling wider. "Mommy wants some breakfast in bed."

My cock wasn't quite hard yet, but Barbara intended to change that. She crawled over me, her large tits swung freely as she lined herself up with my crotch and kissed around my thigh until it slowly twitched to life.

"Mmmmm." I closed my eyes and relaxed. I was still in the process of waking up, but already had one of my insatiable beauties eager to pleasure me.

I felt Barbara's mouth inching closer and closer to my cock. She took a deep breath as she passed over it to the other side, teasing me even more before exhaling lightly against it.

My cock twitched more powerfully. It had become hard enough to stand up on its own but was begging for attention, even though I knew Barbara couldn't resist much longer.

She planted a few more kisses around it while her hand caressed up and down my thigh, teasing me in the same way.

My cock twitched again, and finally, she couldn't help herself. I felt her hand lift to hold my base, giving it a light tug and making room for her to kiss and gently suckle my balls while it twitched powerfully in her hand.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned again, letting Barbara know she was doing a good job.

She took her time, gently slurping on each of my balls before giving them a loving kiss and switching off. Her fingers delicately teased my shaft, which soon reached its full hardness.

Barbara paid no mind to the fact that her daughter was sleeping just inches away from us. Why would she? Considering just last night she had taught her how to give me a proper titfuck.

She popped my left nut out of her mouth and ducked down to twirl her tongue around my sack. I let out another light moan as she tantalized me with all her tricks, but I was eager for more.

"Is my breakfast ready, daddy?" Barbara lifted her head and batted her eyelashes at me. Her fingers continued teasing my cock head.

I gave her a slight nod and watched her face light up before she aimed my cock towards her mouth and stuck out her tongue to gently lick around my glans.

"Mmmmmm!" She kept her eyes on me as she moaned against my most sensitive spots. I just smiled down at my beautiful, sexy wife. Basking in the glory of all my fantasies coming true.

She twirled her tongue back and forth a few times. Her hand slid down to my base and held me in place while she had her fun. Our eyes stayed locked on each other until the trance was broken by Jenna stirring beside us.

I turned to see if she was up, and as I did Barbara dipped down to swallow my cock, causing me to gasp lightly just as my stepdaughter's eyes opened and looked deep into mine.

Jenna smiled at my strong reaction, she seemed so satisfied just knowing that her 'daddy' was getting pleasured that it didn't matter if she wasn't the one giving it to me.

She shuffled closer and rested her head on my shoulder, giving herself a front-row seat to her mother sucking on my cock. I wrapped my arm around her beautiful naked body, holding her close as the pleasure of my wife's mouth coursed through me.

"Good morning." Jenna yawned. "I see Mommy is taking the first shift."

I chuckled as Barbara began bobbing her mouth up and down my cock. "That's right, baby," I replied. "Mommy wanted breakfast in bed."

"Mmmm!" I could hear Jenna smiling as she faced her mother. "Hope she saves some for me."

I could almost cry with happiness at this conversation. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy has plenty to go around."

I slid my hand down Jenna's tight body, her ass was just barely in reach and I grabbed a handful, kneading the meat while we stayed like that for a few minutes. Barbara was in her own world, bobbing and slurping on my cock while her daughter watched and admired her phenomenal technique. Jenna seemed so content snuggling with me, but I knew she wanted a turn.

"Jenna, could you ask your mother if she wants an orgasm this morning? Or just a blowjob?"

Jenna turned to me and chuckled. "Mommy," she repeated slowly. "Do you want daddy to fuck you?"

Barbara popped me out of her mouth. Her hand slid down to my balls as she looked at her daughter. "Stroke him for me, honey."

Jenna reached her small hand down to my cock and began jerking it lightly. Her mother's spit made it soaking wet, and the new angle felt great.

Barbara moved to the side and climbed her body up against mine. Looking me in the eyes as she dragged her tits along my body. "Does daddy want my pussy this morning?" She gave me a sexy little pout.

I nodded.

"Or does he want to cum in his daughter's mouth?"

Right on cue, Jenna slid herself down and aimed my cock upwards, just enough so she could suckle my cockhead.

I closed my eyes, dealing with a new rush of pleasure while Barbara brought herself up close, pushing her big tits right against my shoulder.

"Because I want to get fucked," she continued, "but I really want to see my daughter drink your cum."

Jenna's hand stroked my cock as she took more and more into her mouth. I could hear her humming lightly as my wife's dirty talk pushed me more quickly towards the edge.

"She is your new blowjob machine after all," Barbara smirked. "And you know I love to watch you squirm."

Jenna's tongue swirled around my cock head, just like her mother's, but the new angle brought a different, fantastic sensation.

I tried to stay composed, but Barbara could tell. I was barely hanging on.

"That's what I thought." She replied confidently. "Cum in your daughter's mouth, baby." She soothingly stroked my hair. "I want to watch."

I nodded lightly. Jenna continued working my cock just the way she knew I liked. It would only be a few moments before I was filling her up with cum and we all knew it.

"Oh yeah." Barbara encouraged. "Do you want to suck mommy's titties?"

I nodded again. There was no better time to cum than when my face was buried between her phenomenal tits.

"Yeah, you do." Barbara slid further up my body, pushing her tits into my face so I could immediately feast on her nipple.

As she moved, I realized her pussy was right next to my hand, and with a slight adjustment I began rubbing my fingers up and down her slit while her daughter sucked me, and she suffocated me with her chest.

"Mmmmm!" Barbara moaned loudly. "Good boy." She cooed. "Suck mommy's tits."

Jenna began sucking harder and harder, and her hand was pumping furiously on my cock. I felt her humming into my dick as I moaned between her mother's chest.

"Go ahead, baby." Barbara encouraged. "Let it out. Give us that cum."

Barbara always knew exactly what to say, but I could feel a newfound enthusiasm in her voice over the past few days. I let out a long, powerful moan into her tits as she pushed them harder against my face. It was all I needed to begin unloading directly into her daughter's mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna happily hummed as shot after shot of cum began filling her up. She continued bobbing and stroking just like before as I fed her a fresh load.

"Ohhh yeah!" Barbara cheered as she lovingly held my head against her chest, smothering me with her breasts as my entire body experienced the powerful climax.

This was my happy place. Not only between my wife's immaculate tits, but with my stepdaughter's talented mouth coaxing every drop of cum that she could from my cock. Life was perfect.

I could feel it was a big load, but Jenna didn't have any issue. She just kept humming, sucking, and jerking until I was finished. She slowed her hand and tightened her grip for the last few strokes before sliding her hand down to my balls and taking me deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" I let out one last moan into Barbara's breasts before she released me, probably concerned I'd suffocate between them before pulling away myself.

"Good boy." She cooed as my head rested on the pillow and I did my best to catch my breath. She leaned down to give my forehead a soft kiss.

Jenna slowly withdrew me from her mouth, and I felt her lift her head off me. She turned towards me and Barbara with her mouth clearly full of a generous amount of my spunk.

"Mmmm." Barbara turned to her daughter and began shuffling her way down. "Come here." She whispered.

Jenna looked her mother in the eyes. Keeping her mouth sealed shut, they began gravitating towards each other. They seemed to be coming together in slow motion. Barbara put her hands on Jenna's cheeks and their lips met for a kiss.

"Mmmmm!" Barbara closed her eyes as she kissed her daughter. Jenna's lips parted so her mother's tongue could have a taste.

Jenna seemed a bit surprised at first, but eventually closed her eyes and bought in, romantically kissing her mother as they shared her stepfather's cum.

I was still catching my breath but watching my two ladies making out above my freshly drained cock was unbelievably hot.

Barbara's hands explored her daughter's body, running over the curves of her breasts as they continued the passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna moaned.

Barbara eventually pulled away, giving her daughter a sly smile. "Are you okay?"

Jenna nodded slightly.

"Good." Barbara nodded back. "You're just... It's so hot to watch you suck him."

Jenna blushed and took a moment to gulp down my load. "Thanks."

Barbara leaned in to give her daughter another kiss. "Lay down." She whispered.

Jenna did as she was told. Her beautiful naked body lay flat next to me. Her ribs stuck out under her perky breasts as her mother positioned herself between her legs.

"Is this okay?" She asked her daughter.

Jenna nodded as she looked down at her mother. I reached over to grab her hand, giving it an assuring squeeze. Jenna turned her head to look at me. She smiled at me, but I saw some hesitation in her eyes.

"It's okay," I told her. "We can stop whenever you want."

She shook her head. "I don't want to."

I smiled. "Good. I love you."

Her smile widened. "Love you too."

Barbara began kissing up her daughter's legs, eventually bringing herself to her perfectly shaved pussy. She gave it a little kiss, causing Jenna to arch her back and let out a sexy little moan, her eyes stayed locked on mine the entire time.

Barbara watched her daughter's reaction before ducking back down, this time giving a longer lick to Jenna's young slit.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna moaned again, her eyes briefly closing this time as her back arched a little higher.

Barbara's hand slid along her daughter's flat stomach as she settled in between her legs, going down on the woman who just sucked her husband's cock.

My left hand was still holding Jenna's, but I brought my right to my still hard cock, gently stroking it while my wife ate my stepdaughter out.

We continued like that for a few minutes, Barbara's head buried in Jenna's pussy as she slowly pleasured her own daughter. Even though I had just cum, the incredibly sexy scene had me ready to go again. I leaned in to kiss Jenna before releasing her hand and climbing onto my knees.

Jenna watched me get up, she was moaning more loudly now, clearly enjoying her mother's tongue. My cock stuck out powerfully, eager for more stimulation, so I crawled up the bed towards Jenna and presented it to her mouth, allowing her to take another taste as Barbara continued feasting on her pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna lifted her head to take it, she flicked her tongue along the underside of my cock and bobbed herself up and down.

"Oh yeah." I held my base to help feed my stepdaughter while she hungrily slurped on my tip.

I looked down at Barbara. She was in another world. Her hand was fondling Jenna's breast while her eyes were closed, and her mouth seemingly glued to her daughter's pussy. I reached down to massage Jenna's other breast, causing another jolt of stimulation.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned loudly into my cock before having to withdraw. She laid her head back and closed her eyes as she lost herself in the pleasure. "Aaaah yeah!"

"Good job, baby." I smiled at my beautiful stepdaughter before leaning down to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. Jenna was too immersed in her impending orgasm to kiss back.

I released her breast and got myself up, walking around to get behind my wife, who was bent over the bed as she pleasured her daughter. Her ass was in the air, I squeezed it while continuing to stroke my cock and then rubbed her cheek like I knew she liked. Barbara let out a light moan but didn't lift her head.

She wiggled her ass for me while I got into position behind her. I wasted no time bringing my cock to her entrance. Barbara was soaking wet, absolutely drenched from watching her daughter suck me off and now going down on her with a level of commitment I never would have imagined.

"Mm!" I grunted as I pushed my cock forward, sticking in the tip and causing Barbara to moan a little louder, but she still didn't stop.

Jenna watched as I began gently fucking her mother, rocking myself deeper and deeper inside of her. I had the perfect view of my wife's sexy, smooth back and beautiful dark hair as well as Jenna's gorgeous young body as it writhed beneath us, and she inched closer and closer to climax.

"Oh yeah!" I grunted as I grabbed a hold of my wife's hips. My eyes stayed on Jenna's, it almost felt like I was finally fucking her.

"Mmmmm!" I heard Barbara moan into her daughter's pussy. Jenna's mouth hung open; her big brown eyes were begging for more.

I wanted to give it to her, so I did the only thing I could. I gave Barbara more and more of my length and thrust faster and faster.

Barbara moaned as I found a strong pace. She stayed focused though, completely lost in eating pussy while her daughter and I both imagined we were finally fucking.

"Oh yeah, baby," I grunted again while still staring directly into Jenna's eyes. "Take daddy's cock."

Her face lit up. Her cheeks were turning pink as her inevitable climax came closer and closer. She bit her lip, stifling her moans and her smile as she brought her hands down to bury Barbara's face deeper between her legs.

"Good girl." I smiled at Jenna. "I love your tight pussy."

Jenna was losing control. Her moans got louder and higher pitched. I watched as her eyes rolled back before slowly closing and her mouth hung open. Her knees bent upward, and her neck tilted towards me.

After all the countless blowjobs she'd given me, I'd never seen Jenna cum, but that was about to change.

"Ohhhh!! OOOHHHHH!!!" She continued biting her lip as she moaned louder and louder.

I began fucking faster and faster as my wife made my stepdaughter cum. Barbara's ass was up in the air, in the perfect place for me to fuck her as I pleased. I gave it a little smack and could feel her pushing back against me. She was loving it.

"Ohhhhhh!" Jenna's body tensed and relaxed. "Ohhhh fffffffffuuuuuhhkkk!!!!"

"Good girl." I panted. "Let it out."

Barbara hadn't eaten pussy in years, but she clearly hadn't lost her touch. Jenna's eyes shot open again as she came hard. I pictured myself fucking her tight, virgin pussy. I wanted to be the one to make her cum. It was at that moment that I knew I would.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" Jenna kept moaning. "Aaaaahhhh yyyyeeaaahh!!!"

She broke eye contact with me and looked down at her mother, who hadn't stopped even after bringing her daughter over the edge. Jenna lifted her hands, but Barbara stayed put.

"M-ma... Mom." Jenna stuttered as the pleasure coursed through her.

Barbara slowly lifted her head. I could tell she was smiling from ear to ear even as I continued to fuck her from behind.

Jenna collapsed back into the bed. Her body still processing the powerful climax and her chest heaving while she did her best to catch her breath. Her perky boobs looked irresistible as they slowly fell up and down, and it was clear Barbara agreed, her hands caressed up and down Jenna's beautiful body until they settled on each breast.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Another jolt of pleasure shot through Jenna when her mom tweaked her nipple.

I just kept on fucking; the entire scene was so hot that I could already feel myself getting close to my second orgasm of the morning.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara grunted. "More!"

She released her daughter's breast, and I did as she wished. She laid her head on Jenna's thigh while I fucked her harder and faster.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" She yelped with each thrust. "Fuck me, daddy."

I looked up at Jenna, who was absolutely radiant, and clearly basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. She smiled up at me while I fucked her mother as hard as I could.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara grunted again. "Harder! Harder!"

I followed orders, quickly bringing both Barbara and me to our impending orgasms.

"Oh yeah! Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I closed my eyes. I pictured Jenna. I wanted her pussy. I wanted her to beg for more. I wanted to fill her with my cum over and over again.

"Ohh yeah!" I called out. "Here it comes! Daddy's gonna cum!"

I hardly noticed that Barbara was right there with me. She pushed herself back harder against me and screamed into the blanket as the pleasure took over her. I stayed inside for as long as I could, but just as I began to burst, I pulled out.

"AAAAAAAHHH! Aaahh yeah!!!!"

As soon as I let Barbara go, she fell to the bed. My hand grabbed my cock and began jerking furiously as I shot a powerful blast right over Barbara's head, all the way to Jenna's tits.

"Ohhh fuck!" I called out again as I continued jerking and sent my second blast just as far. I thrust my hips forward, wanting to make sure they got as far as they could.

"Mmmmm!" Barbara moaned beneath me. Her hands shot down between her legs, continuing the stimulation while she dealt with her own climax.

"Holy shit." I gasped as I continued spraying shot after shot all over my wife and stepdaughter. Barbara's back was soon covered with stripes of cum, I even got some in her hair.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12