Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my second consecutive orgasm, but it was still a lot. By the time I was done, I was completely out of breath and had to collapse on the bed next to my two best girls, cock still in hand.

"Good job, daddy." Jenna bent down to kiss my head. "You made mommy cum so hard."

A smile was glued to my face. "Yeah, I did." I panted.

"And mommy made me cum so hard." Jenna continued as she got herself up and leaned down to kiss her mother's head. "That was amazing!"

I nodded. It really was. Everything was perfect.

Jenna came first, so she recovered first and got up to get her mother a towel. Barbara seemed knocked out, but after a few minutes was able to get herself up.

"I have to get ready for work." She announced before standing up in front of us, her beautiful naked body still on full display for us.

Jenna climbed back into bed. "Do you mind if I snuggle with daddy?"

Barbara shook her head. "Absolutely not. You're one of us now. I think you should sleep in here every night."

Jenna lit up. "Yes please! Thanks, mommy!"

Barbara nodded and turned away. "Thank you." She spoke softly as she stumbled towards the bathroom.

Jenna nuzzled against me and gave me a passionate kiss before getting herself comfortable. "You can wake me when you need another blowjob, daddy."

I smirked. I planned to do more than that.

12