Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile widened. It was as if both of my girls practiced speaking to me in a way that they knew would drive me wild. "Of course, baby." I said between heavy breaths. The game came back on, and my eyes flicked back to the TV. "Suck me a little more and then at the next commercial we'll switch."

Jenna's face lit up. "Thanks, daddy!" She leaned back in, practically swallowing my entire cock and went back to sucking me. This time with her focus on deepthroating my cock every time she bobbed her talented mouth up and down my full length.

"Mmmm." I let out a soft, involuntary moan and enjoyed her mouth for a few more minutes until finally pulling her up so I could fuck her.

"Thank you, daddy." She gave me a soft kiss when we both reached our feet.

I took her by the hand and guided her around the bed, helping her climb up onto her knees so I could enter her from behind.

"Mmm!" She grunted as soon as I pushed my tip against her slit.

"You're soaking wet." I pushed a little harder.

"Mhmm!" Jenna was biting her lip as she nodded. "I was touching myself, daddy."

I thrusted a little harder, already giving her half my length as I caressed her smooth back.

"I love touching myself while I'm sucking you." She continued in her soft voice. "It gets me so wet for you, daddy."

"Good girl." I cooed as my hands found her hips and I began sliding the top half of my cock in and out of her wet pussy, pushing it right against her sweet spot as her moaning became louder and higher pitched.

Jenna felt tiny in my hands. Our new healthy living style had done wonders for all of us. Fortunately, neither of my girls had lost weight in any of my preferred places, going out of their way to keep their tits and asses nice and meaty for me with a mix of workouts and pills.

"Oh yeah!" Jenna moaned. "More, daddy... give me more!"

I pushed myself a little deeper, keeping control of Jenna's petite body as I admired her sexy, toned back. She held a strong arch, keeping her ass in the air as I pulled her deeper on my cock.

"Oh yes!" With her eyes still forward, Jenna nodded in approval. "Yes, daddy... just like that... don't forget to watch the game." She looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

I smiled right back and fucked her a little harder, causing a yelp of surprise before she turned back to face forward. I took a deep breath and glanced back towards the game TV. I noticed that my team had scored, and I missed it, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

Jenna continued moaning as I helped myself to her tight little pussy, sneaking a little more of my cock inside of her with every thrust. She was light enough in my hands that I had no issue rocking her back and forth with my movements, causing the bed to creak beneath us while we fucked.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah yeah, daddy! Fuck me! Ffffffffuuucccckkk mmmmeeeee!"

"Mm!" I grunted as Jenna dropped onto her arms, keeping her ass up, but lowering her head into the bed to help muffle her screams.

I kept it going as I straightened out and looked towards the door, just in time to see my beautiful wife appear with a smile on her face. "How's it going in here?"

Jenna couldn't answer, she was at the very beginning of what felt like a powerful climax, but I smiled as Barbara glided towards me, hardly reacting to me fucking her daughter on our marital bed.

"Really... really fucking good." I answered just before she put her hand on my cheek and turned my face to give her a soft kiss.

"Good." She smiled before looking down at her daughter, clearly admiring her tight little body as it rocked back and forth on the bed beneath me. She couldn't resist grabbing a handful of Jenna's ass while I fucked her, causing another jolt of pleasure to shoot through the sexy, young brunette. "Ohhh, she's close!" Barbara turned back to me and smiled.

"Mhmm." I responded without opening my mouth, doing my best to stay composed, but failing.

"Ohhhh, you are too!" Barbara smiled and pushed her body against mine. "Do you know where you want to cum?"

I turned to my wife, looked her straight in the eyes and nodded. Her lips curled into a knowing smile, and she hugged me a little tighter, pushing her soft breasts even harder into my arms as my cock continued pumping in and out of her daughter.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Jenna's muffled scream got louder. I felt her body tensing up in my hands and her tight pussy contracting around my cock, only motivating me to thrust a little faster.

Barbara pulled herself away, keeping her eyes on me as she reached towards her chest and began unbuttoning her top, slowly revealing her breasts in a comfy black bra.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Jenna's back curled upwards as she lost control. I held her hips tighter towards me, focusing more on my thrusting to keep things going. Fortunately, the slight change was exactly what Jenna needed. "Aaaaaaaahhh!" She screamed again, this time even louder as her head lifted from the bed.

"Good girl." Barbara cooed as she tossed away her bra and stepped forward, pushing her bare tits into me as I made her daughter cum. Her hand rubbed my back and she kissed up my shoulder. "And such a good daddy."

I turned back towards Barbara, doing my best to stay composed even though it was clear that my persistent fucking of Jenna's tight pussy was quickly pushing me over the edge.

"Is daddy going to fill his daughter's pussy with a nice big load?" She asked innocently.

I shook my head.

Barbara smiled. "Does daddy want to cum in mommy's mouth?"

I took a deep breath. It was certainly tempting. I looked back down at Jenna, who was finally coming down from her high as her body relaxed into the bed. I didn't slow my thrusting though, still enjoying every inch of her soaking wet pussy.

I shook my head again; Barbara knew what I wanted. "Daddy wants to paint his daughter with his cum doesn't he?"

I nodded eagerly and let out another deep breath. My orgasm was quickly approaching, even as Jenna laid perfectly still beneath me, with adorable little grunts escaping her flushed face with every thrust.

"Daddy can paint." Barbara stood on her toes to whisper in my ear. "But mommy wants to hold the brush." As the last word escaped her mouth, Barbara suckled my earlobe, it was just enough to push me over the edge.

"Oh fuck." I muttered, closing my eyes to process the pleasure. "Get ready, baby."

"Do it, baby." Barbara whispered back. "Cum for us."

With a few more hard thrusts, I pulled myself out of Jenna's pussy. Pushing my hips forward, my cock throbbed over Jenna's naked body as Barbara grabbed onto it and began jerking me off.

"Oh yeah, baby." She moaned as her hand flew up and down my shaft. "Let it out, baby! Let it out!"

I let out a powerful groan as yet another orgasm fired out of my cock. My eyes stayed open as rope after rope spewed all over Jenna's back. Her face was turned, and I could see her smiling as she felt it splatter against her smooth skin.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" Barbara kept moaning as she jerked me. "Look at all that cum!"

Jenna's tan body had multiple streaks of white cum up from her ass to just below her neck. It certainly wasn't my biggest load, but it was more than enough to properly mark my little cumslut.

"Good job, baby." Barbara's hand gradually slowed down as my spurts got smaller.

My breath was heavy, and my knees were weak, but I stayed on my feet and turned towards my wife, giving her another kiss as she finished coaxing out my last bits of cum.

"Mmmmm." She hummed into my lips before the kiss broke and she pulled her hand away. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

"Don't forget about me." Jenna smiled up at us, still glowing from her orgasm.

"We love you too, honey." Barbara told her.

"We love you so much." I added.

"Let me get you a towel." Barbara gave me one last quick kiss before walking away.

"Thanks, mom."

"And let's let daddy rest and watch the rest of his game."

I nodded as I turned to sit on the bed next to my cum-covered stepdaughter.

"Can I watch with you, daddy?"

"Of course, sweetheart."

Barbara came back with a towel and wiped down her daughter. She looked at us like a proud mother before stripping off her suit and joining us. All three of us spent the next hour or so cuddling naked while I watched the game.

Fortunately, it was a blowout. I may have drifted to sleep for a minute or so when Jenna woke me up. "Oh shit!" I opened my eyes to see her scrolling on her phone.

"What is it, honey?" Barbara looked over at her daughter.

"Ugh!" Jenna was pissed. "They want me to go in to work today."

"Aren't you off?"

"I'm supposed to be." Jenna was already angrily typing on her phone. "There's some sort of stupid meeting."

"What time?"

Jenna was slow to respond as she continued typing. "Now." She got herself up, clearly still upset.

It was understandable. Jenna hated work. She hated being out of the house in general, but her mother and I insisted she get a job and have some sort of life outside of fucking and sucking us. That said, we had coordinated to make sure all three of us were off today, without plans so that we could spend all day and night enjoying each other, so this was frustrating.

"I'm sorry, honey." Barbara tried to sympathize with her daughter.

"Do I have to go?"

Barbara nodded.

"Ugh... fine." She hustled into her room and Barbara and I shared a smile.

"There's the old Jenna." We both laughed.

It only took her a few minutes to get dressed and come back in while tying up her hair. "Do you want a blowjob before I go, daddy?"

I smiled. "I'll be okay, honey. Thank you for asking."

She pouted on her way over to give us both a kiss goodbye.

"I won't be long. Don't do anything too fun without me."

"We won't... Love you, sweetie."

"Love you."

"Love you."

In a flash, Jenna was gone. Leaving Barbara and I unexpectedly alone.

"So," my beautiful, naked wife turned towards me. "What do you feel like doing?"

I smiled and turned towards her, giving her a passionate kiss, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Barbara and I only ever really got alone time when Jenna was at work. We used that time to really enjoy each other, making love like we used to. I'd usually do my best to focus on her, always making sure to give her a long build up to a powerful orgasm and then would usually cum with her or wait patiently for her to thank me with a blowjob or titfuck.

Even with Jenna unexpectedly gone, no matter for how long, that was what I wanted, and I could tell that Barbara did too. Our passionate kiss would inevitably turn into passionate love making. We rolled around under the covers, our bodies clinging to one another as our hands held on tight to whatever we could find. My cock quickly grew hard again, throbbing between Barbara's legs, but I didn't rush anything, even as she moaned into my ears.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

We kissed some more before I rolled Barbara onto her back and kissed my way down her neck to her shoulder and chest. I gave a playful lick to her nipple, but didn't focus on it, instead working my way down passed her flat stomach to her clean-shaven pussy.

"Oh!" Barbara gasped in surprise as my lips kissed her slit. I stuck out my tongue, teasing her by licking up and down her already wet pussy and began going down on her.

We didn't do this nearly often enough, it wasn't something Barbara craved, but she was always appreciative when I did it. I could tell she was in the mood today when I felt her hand on the back of my head, pushing me harder against her as she held her pussy against my face.

"Ohhhhh!" Barbara's moaning got louder. "Ohhhh.... Mmmmm!"

My cock was throbbing, but I was happy to lose myself in my wife's pussy for a while, especially listening to the sounds of her moans and knowing how good I was making her feel.

"Ohhhh yeah!"

I loved the way Barbara's body was moving beneath me. Her legs bent, eventually grasping around my head, but I didn't mind. I loved the effect I was having on her.

"Ohhhhh fffffffuck, baby!" Barbara's moaning got louder. It had already been a few minutes; she was definitely enjoying the slow build up. "Fffffffffffuck! Yeah... Like that... Yeah..."

I did exactly as she said, I could feel her body relaxing for a minute before it tensed up again. My arms were around her legs, holding them up and feeling her incredible figure.

"Mmmmmm.... Yyyyyyeah!" Barbara moaned louder. She took a deep breath as she relaxed back into the bed.

I reached my hand up to see if I could grab ahold of her breast while I worked. I gave it a slight squeeze, but quickly focused on the nipple, teasing it between my fingers as my tongue pushed against her clit.

"OHHHHHHH!!!!"

Barbara loved that. I did it again, and again and again. Her moans grew louder each time as her hips lifted off the bed, but I stayed in place, licking harder against her most sensitive spot.

"OHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!" Barbara's moans turned to screams. Her hand left my head, gripping onto the sheets beneath us. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffff....!"

My fingers kept teasing her nipple and my tongue kept working her clit. She was right there, all I had to do was keep going and she was done for.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUUUHHHHHH-FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

When Barbara came, she came hard. Her body convulsed beneath me, doing its best to shake me free, but I was determined to keep going and stayed right where I was until it was finally too much for her.

"Oh fuck!" I heard her panting. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... stop... stop! Fuck me, baby... I want you to fuck me."

The only thing that could pull my mouth away from my wife's pussy was the thought of putting my cock in it instead. I was absolutely throbbing, incredibly turned on by making my wife cum, and I wanted more. I wanted more from her, and I wanted more from me. I pulled myself up, looking down at her beautiful naked body as incredible chest heaved up and down and grabbed a hold of my cock so I could guide it to her aching pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck me, baby... fuck me... please... please fuck me."

I smiled down at her as I pushed my cock against her slit. The head immediately slipped in. She was soaking wet, and her body reacted as soon as she felt it.

"Aaaaaah!" Her body convulsed at the touch. "Yeah! Yeah... More, baby." She looked me in the eyes as I fed her more of my length.

My hips began gently rocking, slowly sliding back and forth, giving her a little more with each smooth thrust.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara closed her eyes and rested her head back into the pillow. "Oh, fuck yeah that's good."

I was smiling from ear to ear, loving every minute of watching my wife succumb to the pleasure.

"Mmmmmm!" She bit her lip to try to stifle a moan. "Mmmmmore, baby.... More..."

My cock was effortlessly sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. She was as wet as I can ever remember, and with a few more thrusts she was taking my entire length.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She let out a long, loud moan as her eyes shot open and stared directly into mine while she reached her hand down between her legs to rub her clit as I fucked her. "Ohhhhh!" Her eyes rolled back as she started rubbing. "Ffffffaster, baby."

I let out a grunt as my hips pumped faster and faster. The entire length of my cock was sliding in and out, my hands found her hips to help hold her in place as her body bounced beneath me. Her massive tits jiggled with every thrust. They looked irresistible, but this was about Barbara, I closed my eyes and just kept fucking.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Her moans were growing louder again.

I let out a deep breath and opened my eyes, not wanting to miss the beautiful sight of the woman I love climaxing while I fucked her.

"OHHHHHHH YEAH!" Barbara was still looking directly into my eyes. Her mouth hung open, letting out a long moan between heavy breaths. "OHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!"

Barbara's eyes closed. Her head tilted back, and her body pushed upward. Her hands grabbed onto the sheets again as she gave in to the intense pleasure.

I moved one hand off her hips, bringing it to her clit in her stead, continuing the rubbing as she screamed out to announce her orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

My hips wouldn't slow down. They were determined to fuck as hard and fast as I could for as long as Barbara could take it.

"AAHHH! AAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Her eyes opened again to lovingly stare into mine. I saw the expression on her face change as she slowly started to come down from the incredible orgasm.

My hips slowed down but didn't stop. I pulled my hand away and let out a deep breath.

Barbara looked exhausted. Her face was flush, and her chest was heaving as she did her best to catch her breath.

"Mmmmm." I let out a primal groan.

Barbara let go of the sheets, bringing her hands to her sides and slowly running them up her incredible body. She was glowing, smiling from ear to ear as she lifted her breasts and gave them a little squeeze for me. "Mmmm!" She moaned, clearly still processing the please. "Holy shit, baby."

I smiled back at her. My hips found a slower pace thrusting my throbbing hard cock in and out of her. I felt myself getting close, and Barbara could tell. I saw the twinkle in her eye.

"You ready to cum for me, baby? Want to fill my pussy with another load?"

I didn't respond right away, focusing on slowly sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy before shaking my head.

"No?" Barbara pouted up at me. Her hands let go of her breasts, sliding back down her hips and eventually touching the tops of my legs. "Please, baby?"

I closed my eyes and let out another moan. It was tempting to speed things up, but I was loving the slower pace.

"You know I love it when you cum inside me, baby." Barbara spoke in her soft, sexy tone. "Please, baby... the way it twitches while you fill me with your seed... I need it, baby. I need it!"

She started moving her body with mine, forcing me to go a little faster. I opened my eyes and was immediately entranced by her gorgeous breasts bouncing with every thrust.

"Yeah." Her smile widened. "Just like that, baby... just like that 'til you're filling me with cum."

"Mmmmm." I let out another low groan. My breath was ragged, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yeah, baby." Barbara kept it up. "And you know the best part too... no mess." She smiled even wider. "That's why we love it when you cum in our pussies and our mouths."

"Mmm..." I groaned a little louder before stopping. I closed my eyes and pushed myself deeper inside, holding it there for a second and letting out a long exhale.

"You okay, baby?"

I shook my head before my hips started rocking again. I opened my eyes and stared directly at my wife, who suddenly had a slight look of concern. "I want to make a mess."

My hips rocked a little faster, causing her tits to start bouncing again. They were just begging to be painted with a fresh load.

Barbara didn't respond right away. When she did, it was with a sigh. "Fine."

I began thrusting a little faster. "Fine?"

She bit her lip and nodded. I could see her trying to hold her tongue, but she couldn't help. "It's fine... It's just that you've been making a lot of messes lately."

My hands grabbed onto her hips, holding her in place while I fucked a little harder. "Oh yeah?"

Barbara nodded. I could see was doing her best to hold back, this was the first time she'd been even a little upset with me in a while, it was kind of turning me on.

"Say it." I looked directly at her while my hips kept going.

"It's fine... Make a mess, baby... It's just... it's not like you ever make a mess on yourself."

There it was. I did my best to hold back my smirk as I continued fucking my wife. "You want me to cum on myself?"

1...34567...9