Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to stroking my cock as I brought it over to them, mainly to Jenna who was still lying down. I held it just above her face, admiring the view of it sticking out proudly over her sexy body as I twisted my hand around the head and pushed it further forward, inadvertently feeding Jenna my balls.

"Mmmm!" I shouldn't have been surprised when I felt her begin to suckle. She took each of them in her mouth, swirling her tongue around them while I looked ahead at Barbara.

Barbara, now completely nude, was still smirking. Her massive tits were proudly on display, but only for a moment before she shuffled forward and leaned down, laying her beautiful naked body over her daughter's, and opening wide to take my cock back in her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

A rush of pleasure shivered through my spine. Barbara wasted no time bobbing her mouth up and down my cock as Jenna continued expertly servicing my balls. I pushed my hips forward, making sure both had full access to every inch of me as I admired their beautiful naked bodies beneath me.

"Good girls." I moaned. "Suck daddy's cock."

"Mmmmmm!"

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!"

I let out a deep breath, drinking in the pleasure of another double blowjob. Part of me wanted to end my night like this. Let my girls do their thing until I was feeding Barbara one last load and collapsing into bed between their naked bodies and falling into an incredible sleep.

It wouldn't have taken long, Barbara seemed invigorated after making Jenna and me both cum already with her talented mouth, but as amazing as it felt, I couldn't. I still needed pussy.

My hand gently caressed the side of Barbara's head as she twisted her mouth up and down my tip. Jenna was still slurping my balls as her hands explored her mother's body above her.

"Good girls," I told them again, my breath ragged after a few minutes of the incredible cock sucking. "Lay down. Daddy needs your pussy."

Barbara didn't stop right away. She bobbed a little harder for a few more seconds before releasing me with a pop. Jenna didn't stop at all, she was still worshiping my sack while Barbara sat up again, displaying her beautiful body and big tits to me before moving in for a kiss.

I felt Jenna reach her hand up, grab hold of my cock, and awkwardly begin jerking it while I kissed her mother and brought my hands up to massage her big tits.

"Mmmmm." Barbara moaned softly. "You want my pussy, baby?"

I nodded. "I need it."

Barbara smiled between kisses. "You need to finish the day the same way you started?"

Barbara was right, my first orgasm of the day was deep inside her pussy before the sun even came up, now with the day almost over, I was eager to get back inside.

I smiled back. "I love your pussy, baby. I need it one last time before we go to sleep."

Barbara kissed me harder. Jenna was still stroking even as her mother pulled me closer, pushing her chest into mine before breaking the kiss. "I love you, baby. So fucking much."

"I love you too, baby." I stared lovingly into my wife's eyes. "So fucking much."

She smiled.

"We love you too, Jenna."

We both looked down at the beautiful brunette still sucking and stroking before she spit out my balls to respond. "Love you too!" She added quickly before getting right back to it.

"Mmm!" I grunted and let out a deep breath.

Barbara leaned in for one last soft kiss before standing up. She glanced at the camera, making sure she was still in frame as she lay down at the foot of the bed next to us and spread her legs.

My eyes were drawn to her pussy as I stood myself up, pulling my cock away from Jenna as I made my way over, my cock sticking out proudly to lead the way.

Barbara lovingly stared up at me as I got in position between her legs. I gently caressed them before pulling her a little closer to the edge. Her beautiful pussy was just inches from my cock before I pushed it forward against her slit.

"Mmmm!" Barbara reacted immediately. She nodded in approval and brought a hand down to hold my cock, gently rubbing it up and down her entrance before I pushed forward again. "Aaah yeah!"

I closed my eyes, letting my body take over. I drifted back slowly, keeping a smooth rhythm before pushing forward again. Each time pushing a little more of my length inside her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah..." Once enough of my cock was inside of her, Barbara could let go of me but kept her hand nearby to gently rub her clit while I slowly increased my pace. "Fuck me, daddy..." she moaned. "Fuck me with your big cock."

I nodded before opening my eyes to lovingly smile down at my wife. I was yet again in awe of how far she had come. Jenna and I had truly opened up a new side of her, and there was nothing that made me happier than knowing that she was back to loving sex as much as I do.

My hips gradually moved a little faster. Barbara moaned a little louder, keeping her eyes on mine as she helped herself by playing with her clit.

Jenna stood up beside us, briefly stealing my attention with a kiss and pushing her sexy body against mine as I fucked her mother.

"Make sure you fuck her good, daddy." Jenna's hand lovingly caressed my back. "Mommy made us feel good, so she deserves to feel good too."

I nodded in agreement, shifting my eyes back down to Barbara and yet again increasing my pace. The faster my hips went; the faster Barbara's hand worked her clit and the louder her moaning got. I could see by the look in her eyes that she wasn't far from one last orgasm of her own.

Jenna stayed on my side. Lovingly kissing my neck and shoulder before getting on her toes to suckle my lobe and sexily whisper in my ear. "Good job, daddy... you fuck mommy so good... do you want to cum in mommy's pussy? You can fill her up with another load... or you can come in my mouth again if you want... I'd love to taste one last load before bed... please, daddy... will you feed me?"

My hips moved a little faster. My grip tightened on Barbara's legs, making sure she didn't slide up the bed as I fucked her harder.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, daddy." Jenna continued. "I know you love mommy's pussy, but I need one more load."

I thrust harder. The bed began creaking beneath us and Barbara's moaning got louder. Her big tits bounced wildly as her head tilted back and her eyes closed while her mouth hung open, gasping for release.

"Please, daddy." Jenna kept going. "Please let me have it. I promise I won't make a mess. Please. Pretty please?! I need it!"

Barbara's face became flush. I felt her body tense up as her fingers continued working her clit and my cock pistoned in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Jenna stopped whispering so she could watch with me as her mother reached her climax. I could feel myself starting to sweat and hear how heavy my breath was.

"Good job, daddy." Jenna released me. "Good job making mommy cum so hard."

She climbed onto the bed, bringing her face to lay on her mom's stomach while I continued fucking her.

"You know what to do now, daddy." Jenna rested her head right above Barbara's pussy, facing me with her mouth hanging open. "I want your cum, daddy." She opened wide and stuck out her tongue, holding it just like that as I fucked her mother harder and harder.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted. Jenna's face bounced with her mother's body while I worked my cock faster and faster. "Oh fuck almost there!"

Jenna kept her mouth open wide. There was a sparkle of excitement in her eye as she patiently waited. Barbara's body relaxed into the bed, glowing in post-orgasmic bliss even as I continued using her pussy for my pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Jenna stared up at me, her eyes begging for me to feed her one last load, and with a few more thrusts she was going to get it.

"Oh fuck!" My cock was flying in and out of Barbara's well-lubricated pussy, but just as I was about to explode, I released her legs and pulled it out.

I gave one last thrust, pushing my cock forward and a little higher, directly into Jenna's mouth just as I began spewing every last drop of my cum directly into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna moaned happily as she bobbed her mouth up and down my cock. Her hand found my balls, gently massaging them as they pumped out everything they had left.

I brought my hand to the back of her head, pushing myself deep inside of her as I filled her mouth with cum. A low, primal groan escaped my body as the intense pleasure took over before I finally let go.

Not that it mattered. Jenna wasn't removing her mouth until my cock finished twitching out the last of my load. At that point, she slowly dragged her lips up my length and slurped up whatever she could get before I had to pull away.

She smiled proudly, her face still hovering just above her mother's pussy as she brought a finger to the corner of her lips to make sure not a single drop was spilled.

"Holy shit." I stumbled back, hardly able to keep my footing before I moved forward to collapse onto the bed, completely exhausted from my last cumshot of the day.

I didn't see it, but I did not doubt that Jenna swallowed. She was the last one standing tonight, so it was up to her to get us in bed. Barbara was still passed out from her orgasm, and I was too exhausted to move. Jenna got us both up and under the covers before climbing in with us.

Much like every night, the three of us slept naked, completely tangled together. The only question was who would wake up first. If it was me, I'll probably start tomorrow by fucking Jenna. Help balance it out from this morning and give Barbara's pussy a little longer of a break after a busy day.

If either of them wakes up first, I do not doubt that the first thing they'll do is wrap their lips around my cock, eager for me to feed them my morning load.

This was it now. Just another day in the life.

1...456789