Alternative Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, Crystal dismounted Ben and got on her knees on the floor, resting her head on a cushion with her arse sticking up in the air.

"Come on Ben," she said, "finish off how the guy did. Take me doggy style and spray your cum all over my back."

By now, Ben had fully recovered his sex-drive and needed no second invitation. He was inside Crystal in a flash, working his cock in and out of her tight honeypot while groping for her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Oh God, baby, yes -- that is so damn good!" Crystal exclaimed, pushing her pussy back onto his wanton cock.

Ben started to erupt and pulled out of Crystal, aiming his cock at her back, he ejaculated several ropes of cum onto her smooth skin before he was spent. He collapsed on top of her, feeling his cum moistening his chest as he lay on top of his satiated wife.

"Well, that sure was a nice welcome home, honey. I honestly didn't think I had it in me but you and your sexy body persuaded me otherwise," said Ben, "Now, what's for dinner -- you've made me work up an appetite!"

After dinner was over, Ben selected a porn film where a guy had two women in bed with him. Crystal laughed, "There is no way I am re-enacting this one for you, lover. You are mine and mine alone!"

"I know honey," he said, "I just like to watch two women satisfying a man. Two sets of boobs, two pussies, two arses -- what a way to spend a night!"

"Dream on, Ben," said Crystal, "watching it is as close as you are going to get!"

The next day, just after Ben had left for work, Crystal received a text from am unknown number. Ordinarily she would have ignored it but something made her open this one; there was a photo attached which showed Ben following a woman into an office, behind him was another woman who appeared to have her hand on his butt. Crystal looked at the picture in shock. She enlarged the picture -- yes, there was definite contact between the hand and her husband's butt and he didn't seem to be objecting.

Crystal went to dial Ben's number to have it out with him there and then but thought this sort of thing might be better handled face to face. While she was pondering what to do, another message was received from the same number. This one had video with audio; the video was nothing to speak of -- just of the closed office door but the audio was definitely the sound of people having sex. It was indistinct; she couldn't make out the voices of the people involved but someone wanted her to believe that this was her Ben cheating on her in the office.

"What to do, what to do?" she thought to herself. She wanted to believe that Ben was faithful to her, but he had been having more and more late nights recently. He claimed it was down to his new boss but what if the new boss was one of those women in the first picture?

Crystal rang her friend Hanna to check if she was free. Having confirmed her availability, Crystal put on a jacket and made her way to Hanna's. "Hanna's got a good head on her shoulders," thought Crystal, "if anyone can tell me what I should do, she will."

On arrival at Hanna's, Crystal embraced her friend and immediately burst into tears.

"What is it hun?" asked Hanna.

Crystal got out her phone and showed Hanna the two messages. Hanna pondered them for a few moments.

"Well, there's no denying that bitch has her hand on his arse," she said, "but the second one proves nothing. It could be totally unrelated; hell, someone could easily have added the audio to the video -- there's no proof that anything happened in that office. All I can suggest, honey, is that you confront him about it. Do it subtly, get him relaxed so that he doesn't suspect anything and then ambush him -- catch him off his guard, that way he won't have time to concoct a story."

After a couple of cups of tea and some reassuring hugs, Crystal left Hanna's and made her way home. She decided to dress up for Ben again that night and, initially at least, pretend that nothing had happened. She began to draw up the finer details of her plan.

When Ben arrived home that night -- late again -- Crystal was waiting for him in just her sexiest bra and panties.

"Just like the blonde in that film last night," she said, smiling seductively at him.

She draped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. "Come on lover, let's go to bed."

As they entered the bedroom, Crystal turned around and kissed Ben again.

"You know, I've been thinking," she said, "perhaps a threesome wouldn't be a bad idea."

"Really?" said Ben, unable to hide the excitement in his voice.

"Mmmm -- how about we invite this one around?" she responded, reaching for her phone and opening the picture of Sonia groping his butt.

Ben's face went red, his mouth hung open like a dead fish -- "What the... where did you get that?" he stammered.

"It was sent to me by an interested party," she replied, "now tell me what happened when you went into the office. I've also been sent a video with audio, so don't hold back on me."

Ben was stunned into silence, his mind working out all the possibilities. Video and audio -- that must have been Sonia or Patsy -- they were the only ones in the room who could have filmed what was happening. The bitches! Not only using him for sex but hell bent on destroying his marriage as well!

"I can explain everything," he started.

"This'll be good," said Crystal, making herself comfortable on the bed, "carry on."

Ben explained the situation at work, how his job was on the line and how Patsy had made him perform sexual acts with her in order for him to avoid being sacked. He omitted the part about dragging Sonia into the gents -- some things were just unexplainable!

As Crystal was listening, another message came through -- this one with the picture of Ben exiting the gent's with Sonia just behind.

"Interesting," said Crystal, eyeing her phone, "and just how does this fit in with your story?"

She showed Ben the latest picture.

"I love you Crystal -- some bastard at work has it in for me -- I've been weak. I know I've done wrong but I do love you. I just couldn't control my impulses. Please forgive me," he implored her.

"Pack your things and get out, you bastard," she said, "I don't give a shit if someone at work has it in for you -- the fact is you fucked those women and you enjoyed it. How long have you been cheating on me? Is this the first time or have there been other floozies in the past? You bastard -- get your cheating arse out of this house."

Ben could see from the look on her face there was no point in arguing. He packed a few clothes in a bag.

"I'll come back for the rest in a few days. I'll be in the Holiday Inn if you want to contact me -- I need to sort something out more permanent," he said.

He made his way down the stairs and was gone. Shortly after Crystal heard his car start and pull away, she burst into tears. Two hours later she was on the phone to Hanna, telling her about his confession and how she had tricked him into revealing the truth to her. Hanna offered to come around to keep Crystal company. She brought a bottle of wine, which they demolished and they chatted about the good times they had together before Ben was on the scene. At about two in the morning they fell into Crystal's double bed and slept.

True to his word, Ben stopped by a couple of days later to collect the rest of his gear. He tried to persuade Crystal to give him another chance but soon realised that it was all over and gathered his things and left.

For the next couple of weeks, Crystal barely left the house. She accepted calls from Hanna but ignored all her other friends; she was embarrassed that she had not been enough to satisfy her man despite her best efforts. Most of the days she spent huddled up on the couch in her nightwear, cuddling a cushion, with the telly spurning out all the usual daytime rubbish. She wasn't really watching it -- it was just on as background noise to try and distract her from feeling sorry for herself.

On the Wednesday of the third week the doorbell rang. She thought about ignoring it but curiosity got the better of her. As she opened the door, she saw the concerned face of Zach.

"If that bastard has sent you to plea on his behalf you've wasted your time and your petrol," she virtually shouted at him.

"No, Crystal, Ben hasn't sent me. If you ask me, he's a bloody fool cheating on you. I came to see how you are," he said.

Crystal looked at Zach and smiled softly.

"Come in Zach -- looks like I made the wrong choice eh?" she said.

Zach followed Crystal into the living room. She was just in her nighty with a short silk dressing gown over it. Zach's eyes were fixated on her behind as her cheeks wiggled from side to side. He had always admired her arse most, he remembered -- not that she didn't have a good all-round figure, but Zach was an arse man first and foremost.

Zach sat down on the couch and Crystal went off to make the tea. When she returned, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

As she set the two cups down, she said, "What must you think of me? Greeting you in my nighty -- letting you in while I was barely decent. I hope you didn't get the wrong message Zach -- I wasn't trying to lead you on or anything! It's just ...I'm just ..." Crystal didn't finish -- she just burst into tears.

Zach jumped up and wrapped her in his arms. She pulled away initially but slowly allowed herself to melt into Zach's embrace; her mind drifted back to all those years ago when her and Zach had been an item, before Ben was even on the scene. She had broken his heart, leaving him for his good-looking friend and boy, did she regret it. She pulled her head away and looked into his deep blue eyes.

"Oh, what a fool I've been all these years," she said as her lips moved towards his.

Moments later, Crystal was leading Zach upstairs to her bedroom

Back at Alternative Lives, Holly was getting on with the filing. She always liked to read the fetishes or desires of the clientele. She looked at the latest one for Zach Williams -- just one word "Crystal"; she placed it in the file for him where it joined twenty similar pages all with the same one word.