Alternative Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Fuck Doll will increase the intensity of the pleasure of its user and prolong for as long as possible the moment until the user comes and then but only then it too will come. The intensity of its climax will mirror that of its user"

The monologue continues for an uncountable time. As the doctor talks the Fuck Doll transforms itself. It sits on the very edge of the couch. It arches its spine, its tits thrust forward ready to be sucked, pinched, twisted, to be used in any way. Its neck straightens, the head tilts back, its tongue slowly moistens the lips around its toothless gums as its mouth opens into a perfect O, ready to be filled. Its legs spread wide, wider, at right angles to the body, so wide that they press against the edge of the couch, whilst it thrusts its cunt forward showing the glistening lips and the hole ready to be fucked. Its arms lie unmoving, palms upwards ready to hold and massage any prick.

Dr Carter stops talking and stares at the Doll. "It may CUM!" He closely observes as in total silence the eyes dilate, the cheeks redden slightly and breath quickens. Its tits tighten, the cunt clenches and its lips flutter as a trickle of cum runs down onto the couch. When this ceases the Fuck Doll rises in one fluid movement. Standing with straight legs wide apart it bends its torso, revealing the brown rose of its arsehole and the red tulip of its cunt as it licks clean the couch. It then turns and resumes its immovable pose on the couch.

Dr Carter smiles. "The most receptive yet," he says under his breath as he quietly leaves the room.

The Fuck Doll remains motionless, its whole body still. It does not think. It is not conscious of time passing. It is completely filled by the knowledge that at sometime it will be used. It will give pleasure and then it will cum and it will cum again and again and again.

It is complete.