Althea Chooses Strumpet

Story Info
But she ends up a bimbo.
6.1k words
4.12
31.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

A silly little story that could have been in the fantasy section, but the bimbofication element seemed more at home in mind control.

All events depicted are by characters at least 18 years old.

***

Like oh my god what happened? Althea squeaked out loud in between her coughing fits as she stumbled out of the science lab closet amid a cloud of smoke.

And what happened to my hair? Although it wasn't clear if she was concerned about the gray ash that covered her platinum blonde locks. Or the fact that her previously strawberry blonde hair had turned platinum.

And what happened to my boobs and body? She looked down at her torso. Her giant, bolted-on-tits had popped the buttons on her blouse. They were hanging out beneath her small bralette that was totally inappropriate for her massive melons. And her massive boobs looked totally out of place on her small, lithe frame. Or maybe her small tight frame looked out of place trying to support her humongous boobs.

Why am I wearing such a small blouse and bralette?

Although it gave her a moment of pride to see her big, beautiful boobs sticking out. Althea quickly grew embarrassed. She was standing almost topless in the science lab of her school. Oh my god, what if somebody else sees them? Her lunch hour was almost over, what was she going to do? She started to try to cover them with her arms. But then thought that she should be proud if the other students and teachers saw her bare boobs. But that thought made her shiver with mortification as she fell into a fit of cognitive dissonance over whether she wanted people looking at her naked body or not. Maybe she should be proud to show them but embarrassed if somebody actually saw them?

She shook her head in confusion and looked around the empty science lab. Why was I in the science lab closet? She wondered. Why would somebody like me even be in the science lab at all? I don't know science. Although as soon as she thought that she wondered. Don't I like science?

She'd been having a daydream fantasy. That's right. She reminded herself. Just a harmless fantasy that she was the princess of a large Once Upon a Time Kingdom. A bit dimwitted but buxom and sought after. She had been captured by a hoard of evil orcs only to be rescued by a prince charming.

A prince charming he may well have been. But a prince honorable he was not. More like prince ravishing. She giggled. Although she meant the word to mean the prince had carried her off and ravished her sexually. Not realizing that ravishing was more likely to mean debonair and handsome, which of course he was also.

But wait, she had a moment of clarity as she realized she hadn't been a dimwit before her trial. She hadn't been a buxom princess. More like a lady in waiting, and accusations, and alibi, and charges, and I was only going to get firewood... Her thoughts trailed off.

I hadn't been a buxom princess. I was only going to get firewood to help a friend who was behind on her chores. No, I wasn't trying to use that as an excuse for an illicit rendezvous. No, he's not my lover, and I didn't know he would be there waiting...

***

Althea had been in some type of castle in some type of magical, medieval society - swords and wizards and all of that. She had been arrested for essentially being in 'the wrong place at the wrong time'. 'I was only covering for a friend' she wailed to her captors and wondered if it had been an innocent mistake or a setup. 'We'll see about that' had been the cryptic reply from her captors.

As it was, to determine her guilt or innocence, she was subject to a trial by ordeal. Instead of trial by combat with a champion or trial by fire/water, it was trial by magic.

Althea was dumped inside of some type of maze. The floor was composed of large squares. Some of the squares had writing on them.

She had a glass ball. When she shook it, it would cloud up and then clear with a number showing. Althea then had to walk that many squares forward. Coming to rest on a square with writing would have consequences. When she got to a doorway or junction in the maze, she could check out each direction before deciding which square to come to a rest on. But once she decided which square to land on, she had to continue forward in that direction. She could move back and forth while deciding where to go, but couldn't turn around and land on a square behind her. So a short term decision could have long term consequences. Each doorway or junction would have cryptic comments about what ultimately lay ahead.

She also had a bag that had 30 small marbles in it that evidently functioned as some type of currency.

The first part of the maze was labeled 'transformative punishment'. Oh great. Althea sarcastically told herself. By landing on squares, she had gotten tokens for different transformations. Eventually it seemed she was going to be forced to choose one, but the more she got, at least the more choices she would have.

By moving around, she had gotten tokens for: lunatic, idiot, coward, strumpet, zombie, and fool. She had also spent ten of her marbles to avoid having to choose a transformation too soon. But now, she either had to land on a square and choose one of the tokens, or go down a corridor with a sign that said 'beware of harpies'. That sounded frightening. She contemplated as she looked at her tokens. What's the difference between a lunatic and an idiot? She wondered. Oh well, probably best to avoid both of them. Being turned into a lunatic, idiot, zombie, or fool while she was still in the maze sounded bad. She didn't think being a coward would bode well for winning her trial. A prostitute was nasty, Althea thought. But at least I can keep my wits and courage, and try to make good decisions, right?

With a lot of misgivings, she put the string for the strumpet token around her neck and left the others on the floor. Her next major decision was a junction with two choices - one led to 'walk the streets' and the other led to 'time of your life'. Given the nature of the trial, Althea doubted the 'time of your life' would actually mean the happiest. But she could imagine what walking the streets would be like, especially after just choosing strumpet. With a deep breath, she entered the doorway to 'time of your life'.

This led to a six-way junction, but, based on the number from the glass ball, she only had a choice of three. They were marked: '37 AD', 'medieval late', and 'modern contemporary'. Beneath each choice there was a drawing carved into the stone. The '37 AD' had a drawing of a head in profile like you might see on a Roman coin. 'Medieval late' had a drawing that looked like a religious figure on horseback. 'Modern contemporary' had a vertical rectangle with three circles. It took her a moment to realize it was a traffic light.

'37 AD' seems rather specific compared to 'medieval late', Althea thought. Boy, that sounds like a Roman emperor during a time of upheaval. She wished she could remember her Roman history better. But a contemporary world should be easier to understand. It was where she wanted to end up anyway.

The next choice was 'run the gauntlet' or 'transform the transformation'. Running the gauntlet sounded scary. She didn't know what the transformation would be, but she decided to choose it.

After stopping on it, she found out she could trade in her strumpet token. She could either choose one that said 'sex slavery' on the front and 'pain' on the back, or she could choose the one that said 'bimbo' on the front and 'pleasure' on the back. Oh crap. Althea cursed. Those both sounded worse than just prostitute or whore. 'Sex slave' sounded bad, but that could just be a game. 'Sex slavery' with 'pain' struck her as much worse. Bimbo sounded too much like idiot, but pleasure sounded better than pain.

The other option was to spend five marbles and play the 'lottery of life'. Oh wow. She thought. Spending five marbles all at once sounded like a lot, especially when she had no idea about the lottery, she had already spent ten of her thirty marbles, and had no idea how long she would be in the maze.

She traded in the strumpet token and chose bimbo. Pushing on, she was soon faced with a physical transformation or a vague, scary sounding alternative - 'platinum hair' or 'feed the dragon'. There was a stone carving of a woman with a big hairdo that was presumably platinum and a carving of a dragon.

Feed the dragon? She wondered. I have to find a meal for a dragon or I am the meal for a dragon? And aren't you only supposed to sacrifice virgins to the dragon? Platinum hair wouldn't kill her.

The next one was 'forget-me-not' or 'airhead'. Airhead was the part of bimbofication she was most worried about. How would an airhead ever find her way out of a maze? After choosing 'forget-me-not', a small, blue flower appeared on the floor. Althea picked it up by the stem and studied it. Shrugging, she tucked it into her overflowing mane of bleach blonde hair.

Her next choice reminded her of feed the dragon. It was 'find the unicorn' or 'permanent blue eyeshadow'. There were carvings of a unicorn head and a closeup of a woman's eye. So the unicorn myth is that you can leave a virgin out in a field overnight, and at dawn the unicorn will come by and lay its horn in her lap. Of course, the unicorn is a fantasy in the same way that a girl who spends the night out can still be a virgin. Althea thought about the mythology, and the consequences it might have for her. I'm not a virgin, does that mean I won't be able to find the unicorn? She chose the 'permanent blue eyeshadow' as she thought about the mythologies and fantasies. All those male writers sure were fixated on virgin maidens.

A mirror appeared on the wall next to her. She did indeed have blue eyeshadow, but she was more fixated on the huge, teased, white hair.

'Sexy voice' and 'childish voice' was next. There were not any picture carvings. That's curious. Althea told herself. No mythologies or choice to walk the street, I'm forced to change my voice. Sexy sounded better.

Text appeared on the wall beside her, and she realized she had to read it out loud before she could continue. It was some stupid paragraph about a bimbo - of course - who was excited to be the center of some type of bukkake, jerk circle. Althea thought her voice sounded somewhere between a fake Russian accent and a minor speech impediment.

'Jiggle when you walk' or 'ride the Minotaur' - Althea was beginning to wonder. Are these even choices? Is it waiting for me to slip up and choose one of those? Or is it deceptive the same way 'time of your life' was and I'm being foolish choosing these physical changes instead? She couldn't figure out a reason to assume it was one or the other. So she decided to stick with the devil-she-knew and went with jiggle.

Althea shrieked as she felt something growing on her hips and butt and the waistband of her skirt felt tight. She pulled the waistband of her skirt up to her belly button and looked down as her hips and thighs were growing bigger. She yelled again, this time in pain as her panties were cruelly cutting into her before they tore in half and fell off.

Her bottom half had gotten..., massive! She could see her hips and butt cheeks were huge and her thighs were plump. Her skinny, teenage 'gap' was gone as her legs now touched. She also felt taller and much, much heavier.

Oh my god, they aren't messing around. The reality of what she was in for was crashing down on her.

Her skirt didn't have any buttons or a zipper, it was just a stretch waistband that was now tight around her stomach. There was no way she was going to be able to slide it down off her hips and she didn't think she was strong enough to rip the fabric apart.

She took a couple of hesitant steps and stopped. Everything below her waist did indeed jiggle. Her tight, athletic butt cheeks were gone. She felt like they had been replaced by giant, water balloons that sloshed up and down when she moved. I don't think I'm going to be participating in any more gymnastics with this body. Just walking around seemed strangely difficult as she wasn't used to her new legs and ass. Sitting down, she took off her sandals that were now too small for her feet.

And just how do you win this trial? She suddenly remembered what had caused her to be in this maze in the first place.

Althea didn't want to walk around bottomless. Especially since she wasn't used to her new bottom. But she was afraid her top half wasn't going to be left alone either. She took off her blouse and bra. Pulling up on the waistband of her skirt, she worked it up her rib cage and, with a bit of discomfort, wriggled it past her breasts and lifted it off, over her head. She looked around for what to do with it, but then decided maybe she should keep it. Even with the waistband pulled up around her stomach, it had hung down low enough in the front to provide a little bit of modesty. If she had gotten it off, she could still put it back on in a pinch.

She put her bra back on but left it unbuckled and put her blouse on but also left it unbuttoned. She decided to put the skirt back over her head and wear it on top of her shoulders so she didn't have to carry it.

As she walked away, she didn't see the blue flower lying on the ground. Unbeknownst to her, she had knocked the forget-me-not out of her hair. If she had turned around in time, she might have watched as it transformed into a small scorpion that flicked its tail menacingly a few times, before scuttling off out of sight.

'Tattooed eyebrows' was a pretty easy choice before she was next faced with 'bolted-on-tits'. She couldn't even remember what the alternative was to 'bolted-on-tits', was it something about 'frolic with pan in the forest of earthly delights'? Bolted-on sounded alarming especially after her experience with jiggle, but she didn't feel she had a choice anymore. Her tight, athletic torso was pretty weird sitting on top of her giant,... She didn't even know how to diplomatically describe her bottom half. She thought she looked like somebody had drawn a mean, caricature of her.

After having just put her bra and blouse partially back on, Althea slowly took them back off and chose 'bolted-on-tits'. It was every bit as frightening as she had expected. She could see she was a full-figured woman, with big, soft curves. Her tits were huge - D?, DD, EEE?, Althea wasn't sure. It wasn't just her days of being a gymnast that looked over. Soccer, lacrosse, backpacking, dance, rock climbing - would she have a chance to do them again. Dance, maybe I can still dance. She decided as she carefully hopped back and forth.

Her choices and changes came quickly. They blurred in her mind and she couldn't remember that part very well, ever since she had been thrown off balance by a 'jiggle when you walk'. Or maybe it was caused by the small, blue keepsake, she really should not have forgotten. Bimbos really aren't the best at keeping track of things.

But there were a few decisions that managed to stick in her memory despite her bimbo mind.

Althea did remember choosing 'relaxed and effusive'. That one puzzled her, but most of the choices were getting more puzzling. But the thing she did remember about 'relaxed and effusive', was that after choosing it everything seemed so much better. She was no longer upset trying to walk around in a heavy body she wasn't used to. In fact, she had never thought her body was sexier. She giggled as she couldn't wait to see what came next.

She had also remembered a frightening choice. It was something like 'whips and chains', or 'demonic lover'. The third option was 'lottery of life' for five marbles. This time she spent the five marbles and got a coin. One side said 'nymphomaniac' and the other said 'dimwit'.

I'm a bimbo. I'm already a dimwitted nymphomaniac, aren't I? It didn't make sense to her. Maybe if she wasn't a bimbo she could have figured it out. However Althea had actually started out strong of mind, so despite her changes she hadn't (yet?) lost all her mental acuity. She again figured that being even more of a dimwit would make the trial harder, and what did it it hurt to be more of a nymphomaniac.

Althea found out soon enough after she made her choice. She had immediately sat down and started masturbating so hard she ended up crying out in pain. It wasn't until everything was so tender, and actually much more painful than pleasurable, that she was able to stop.

She went through a few more choices and had forgotten all about her nymphomania until she came to a choice that had a carved drawing of a centaur. The centaur was obviously male. The upper half had a human head, human torso and human arms. And most importantly for Althea's nymphomania, it also had a big human penis flopping out just above where the human upper half connected to the lower half which was the body of a horse.

Oh my god, I totally need cock. She rushed forward without even checking out her other choice or even reading to see what the text above the centaur said.

As she ran into the room, she could see what looked like a stone statue of the centaur, complete with the human penis, on the far side of the room. The centaur was on a high stone platform that had stone steps leading up to it.

In the middle of the room on a low wood platform, there was a wood contraption that had three holes. Or it would have three holes if the top plank was lowered down. At the moment, it was in the open position so each hole was a semi circle on the top and a semi circle on the bottom with a gap between them.

She recognized it as pillory even though she couldn't remember what it was called. She didn't, however, have any problem remembering how it worked. Without even thinking about it, she quickly walked forward and stuck her arms and head through the holes. As soon as she did, the top part crashed down trapping her wrists and neck.

A moment later, she heard a loud crack coming from the direction of the centaur. With her neck stuck firmly in the hole and her head looking mostly down, she couldn't look up very easily. But she could tell something was happening with the centaur. It took a few minutes, but the centaur had transformed into a live animal.

She got a better look after it had descended the stone stairs and strode up to her. The centaur was stroking his human cock with his right hand as he trotted all the way up to the pillory. Althea could see his massive cock a couple of feet below her face as she stared down with her head stuck out of the hole in the pillory.

As soon as he was fully erect, the centaur lifted up and used his hands to guide his cock into her waiting mouth. The centaur had kicked up his front legs and put them on a shelf that was on either side of the pillory. The shelf just happened to be at the perfect height for what he wanted to do.

Althea gave out an 'umph' sound as his large cock penatrated her mouth and slid into the back of her throat. Even with her new bimbo skills, it was all she could do to keep her jaws apart wide enough not to have her teeth scrape the massive member fucking her throat. Besides having an eager to please demeanor when it came to giving mythological creatures blowjobs, she didn't think she wanted to make the centaur mad given her current predicament.

Althea lost track of time as it roughly used her throat. But she noticed a change in his motion just before he started squirting huge quantities of cum into her mouth. She of course thought she should swallow it all. But she couldn't swallow it fast enough to keep it from filling up her mouth. Some of it squirted out past her lips. Even more of it shot out of her nose splattering the centaur and landing on the floor in front of her.

12