Althea Chooses Strumpet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had swallowed what she could, the centaur waited while she licked and sucked his member as clean as she could get it. He then pulled out of her mouth. The centaur shuffled around until Althea was looking at the side of his magnificent stallion body. He moved his back leg and leaned away from her revealing his underside.

Althea gasped as his other cock came into view. The one that would normally dangle down between his back horse legs. Although at the moment it was fully erect.

There's no way that will fit in my mouth. The bimbo inside of Althea thought. His horse cock is huge! And indeed it was huge. It was almost a foot and half long and it was thicker than her wrist.

However, the centaur had no intentions of trying to stuff it into her mouth. He just wanted to show it off to her first. He proudly strode around to the other side of the pillory.

When Althea had stuck her head into the pillory, she hadn't given much thought to the wooden triangle that was pointing up from the floor or the horizontal metal bar that was sticking out.

She had to put her feet on either side of the triangle, which meant her legs were nicely spread apart. The metal bar was about the height of her waist. It pushed against her lower stomach and meant she had to bend at the waist and lean forward to position her head.

Her pussy was spread apart and perfectly positioned.

The centaur kicked his front legs up on the top of the pillory. The pillory had been carefully designed. Not only was there a convenient ledge for his front hooves, but his back hooves were on a part of the wood platform that was sunk lower than the part Althea's feet were spread apart on. It, of course, left him at the perfect height and provided the perfect angle.

Althea felt the motion behind her. Her eyes grew wide as she felt his animal cock push up against her butt crack. Since she was a bimbo, and a nymphomaniac bimbo at that, who had just given a blowjob, her big swollen mound was fully lubricated with her sweet pussy oil.

It took the centaur a couple of tries to get everything lined up - he wasn't able to reach that far back and guide his animal cock with his hands. But as soon as he had the tip firmly in position, he thrust forward driving his even more massive cock into her.

Althea cried out as she thought she was going to be ripped apart. It felt like his cock had pushed past her pussy and up into her gut. The centaur had thrust up so hard he had buried his cock to the hilt. And then he had kept on going! Althea had been lifted almost a foot off the ground.

Her big water balloon butt cheeks wriggled like jello every time he slammed into her and lifted her off the ground.

Although she was much too distracted to realize it, the metal bar was on springs. When the centaur pushed the underside of his massive belly into her back, the bar retracted enough to keep her from getting squished. The bar also swiveled up as her feet were lifted off the ground, so she didn't have to rub across it.

Althea more than lost track of time. She had thought the centaur had taken a long time fucking her mouth before unloading a huge quantity of cum. But that had just been a small, quick appetizer. The centaur had plenty of time for the large, main meal. And Althea..., well it didn't matter much if Althea was in a hurry or not. Or how big of a meal she might have wanted.

It took some time before it dawned on Althea that the centaur had pulled out of her and the pillory had released. She backed out of the device and looked down at her legs that were dripping with black goo.

Who knew the cum from the centaur's animal cock was black. She giggled. The human cum that had squirted out of her nose and onto the floor had been the usual white color.

Even being a bimbo, she was surprised there was no blood. Outside of the black goo that was oozing out, her pussy looked normal. It felt like it had been pounded (and indeed it had). It was perhaps a bit sore. Okay, it was straight up sore. But it didn't feel injured.

Althea slowly climbed the stone stairs and walked past the stone statue of the centaur. Going through the door, there were stairs leading back down. Eventually she came to a small room that was flooded in knee deep water. In the center of the room, there was a jet of water shooting straight up about eight feet into the air.

How convenient. She thought as she stood over the jet of water with her legs spread letting it wash out the black goo. And pleasurable. She added as she squirmed around. If her pussy wasn't so sore, she would have stayed longer and really pleasured herself.

Althea had a few more choices she didn't really remember. Until she came to an unusual hall. The hall she came to was different from the rest. Instead of being dark and dank with rough stone (all rather dungeon like), it was ornate with tiled floors and ornaments.

She appeared to have a series of optional choices that didn't involve choosing a different path or leaving the hallway. There was 'get a life', 'buy a clue', 'hear a joke', 'walk the dog', and others that sounded similar. There was also another 'lottery of life'. She definitely wasn't doing that.

At the end of the hall she had three choices, 'Confess Your Sins', 'Test Your Judgement', or 'Wing and a Prayer'. She had to make the choice before she could open the door.

Althea still didn't think she had any sins to confess. Choosing that option and then saying she had nothing to confess sounded sketchy. Wing and a Prayer also sounded pretty sketchy. She opened the Test Your Judgement door and walked in.

Inside, there was a large room that had a stage and an audience. There were three other bimbos up on stage, and Althea made the fourth. They didn't seem to mind that they were all in various states of undress. Althea was still wearing the skirt over her head, it actually did a decent job of acting like a crop top for her huge melons, but she wasn't wearing anything else. As she walked in, the crowd cheered appreciatively. Althea turned, smiled and waved. Hearing several different voices all yelling her name from the same section, she looked over. Oh lookie', some of my teachers and classmates are here! She waved furiously at them.

Although she was unaware of it, Althea walked into the room on tiptoes. Even if she wasn't wearing shoes, her feet naturally assumed a posture consistent with high heels. As she walked, she carefully swung her legs in front of her. No longer was she lurching awkwardly from one step to the next. Her gait had a sexually mesmerizing rhythm as her naked butt cheeks danced back and forth with a pleasing jiggle. She was indeed 'master of the catwalk parade', one of many choices she no longer remembered making.

Oh my god! This looks like so much fun. Althea thought. Only vaguely realizing she was saying all her thoughts out loud.

It was some type of trivia contest. Although Althea wasn't thinking all too well, she did think it was a little dumb to have bimbos playing trivia. It was mostly about topics like makeup and celebrities. Stuff Althea realized she was way behind on, even compared to the other contestants.

At some point after coming in last place in the trivia contest, Althea was standing in a room that had all of her captors in it. The head inquisitor was droning on about all the changes Althea had undergone - it was quite the list! - and occasionally stopping to point something out or make a demonstration.

He pointed out her rosy red lips with lip injections. Her sumptuous pussy lips that became so puffy when she was excited. Her permanent long, eye lashes. And since her tits, pussy, and asshole were super sensitive, she was excited almost all the time. He played with her gargantuan nipples and then pointed out her natural lubrication that was making a puddle on the floor. Her ticklishness that made her giggle anytime she was touched, of course giggling was what she mostly did anyway.

Giggling and thinking out loud. But since they were trying to have a serious conversation, they kept shushing her up. Which she didn't really think was fair since she had so many great comments to add about her bimbofication. When it finally sank in that she was just some exotic pet - or a dog at a dog show that had been surgically groomed into a perfect, physical specimen with the training and personality to perform any and all tricks for their viewing pleasure - an alarm bell went off deep down in her brain.

"And this next one" - the head inquisitor was still droning on - "I think I will have to demonstrate. The baseball bat, please." He requested from his assistant as he guided Althea to lie down on her back on a table. Without even being told, she pulled her knees up to the sides of her chest. He wriggled the top of the baseball bat around until he had it firmly inside of her opening.

His wriggling the bat inside of her pussy had made Althea moan. She could feel her lips tightly gripping the top of the baseball bat.

"Watch this." He turned to his audience. Looking back at Althea, he proceeded to slide the bat into her with one long motion.

Althea squealed as she felt it split her open. The rounded end of the baseball bat was even thicker than the centaur's animal cock. And she kept squealing as it kept sliding into her. Deeper and deeper it slid. And it kept going! It went past her gut, past her stomach, inside her rib cage, behind her oversized boobs until she could finally feel it press up against the back of her throat as the knob of the handle pressed up against her pussy mound.

The audience started clapping. Althea felt a surge of pride even as she felt something wasn't quite right. Baseball bats aren't supposed to be able to do that. Or that isn't what baseball bats are for, or, she was still having a hard time putting a finger on it, but she felt another alarm go off deep in her brain.

The head inquisitor started pumping the bat into her. Pulling it about halfway out and then ramming it all the way back to her throat. When Althea's breathing had gotten ragged, he rubbed his thumb on her clit sending her past the point of no return.

"I'm C*U*M*M*I*N*G---------!" Althea screamed out without thinking.

"And she has a great recovery time." He explained to the audience. "If she goes 30 minutes without having an orgasm, that would be like a full day for you or me. A full day would be like a couple of months."

He then pulled the bat out in one smooth motion and held up, the now glistening oversized dildo, for all and sundry to see.

"This is actually my favorite part." He pumped up the crowd. "Stand up, buttercup." He looked back at Althea.

When she was standing, with her legs spread apart of course, he took a pencil out from behind his ear and slipped it halfway into her pussy and let go. As the pencil stayed in place he declared, "And still as tight as a virgin. I bet that pussy of hers could find a unicorn." The crowd gave another boisterous round of applause.

"And no modesty at all." He continued to explain. "You could do anything you want, anything at all, like shove a baseball bat deep into her and she wouldn't be the slightest bit worried about having an audience."

Althea gasped at this and felt alarm bells ringing all through her head. That's not me. She didn't know if she cried it out loud or not.

She had been staring at a sign on the far wall that said emergency. It finally dawned on her that it said emergency exit. If this isn't an emergency, I don't know what is. Althea declared as she scurried over, jiggling all the way, and left out the door.

***

"I'm surprised you walked out." You didn't have much time left, the inquisitor told her.

"That's not me." Althea repeated. "I want my modesty back. I'm the one who's always embarrassed." She emphasized.

"Oh really." He replied. "You're sure that's what you want?"

"Yes." She quickly answered.

"Done." He said.

"Done, what?" She responded.

"Done. You can forever be embarrassed being naked. For instance, you can spend all summer naked at a nude beach, and you will be just as mortified on the last day as you were on the first."

"Hey wait..." She interrupted. "I just want to be back how I was."

"Sorry, but you're a bimbo." He didn't sound very sorry.

"But it was bimbo or sex slave!" Althea complained.

"No, it wasn't. You should have spent the five marbles to play the lottery of life."

"But I played the lottery later and had to choose dimwit or nymphomaniac."

"Yes, you got unlucky with that one, but it was still a smart move to play the lottery given the alternatives." This time he did sound more sympathetic. "Anyway, nymphomaniac didn't cause you to fail. You really should have spent your marbles at the end."

"Huh, on what?"

"You still had half your marbles. You could have played the lottery of life three more times. Those are good odds. But an even better option, buy a clue only cost three marbles. You could have bought five clues. If you figured them out, you could have entirely avoided the test your judgement. And in that case, you would still have had a chance to make up for your big mistake and fully pass the test."

"But I made it out in time. You said so yourself." Althea said defensively.

"Yes, but you didn't fully pass the trial, you know." He explained. "You made it to the end in time, but you made a total bimbo move."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yes, you don't remember. That's just like a bimbo. You were given one item that was called a forget-me-not and what did you do with it?"

Althea's hand flew up to her hair as she stammered. "I, I, don't know..., didn't know it mattered..."

"Of course it matters." He said sternly. "We'll reverse some of the changes, but not all of them. But to the extent you can pass the next trial, you might get a limited choice on which ones get undone..."


12