Althea Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head waiter decided to let them crowd around the cart to have a good look. Althea had been plenty embarrassed and mortified the first time she had been in the kitchen, especially getting multiple enemas and going to the toilet in front of everyone.

If you could call taking a shit while hanging over a drain going to the toilet...

But now she was being treated like a freak show at a circus. She still couldn't understand Spanish, but everyone was crowding around and pointing at her. And she heard the occasional English expression like 'boob job'. The bolted-on-tits were so demeaning on her small tight body .

But it was the seven inches of semi-stiff pink erections sticking out of her boobs that totally mortified her. That made her want to find some hole she could crawl into and never come back out of.

But despite her mortification (or maybe because of?) her sexual arousal had not diminished. She couldn't help herself from squirming and whimpering. The only thing that was strange. Okay, the two things that were strange: instead of having erect pencil erasers, her seven inch nipples now shot out in a gentle arc (she didn't think they would come close to cutting glass); and except for a light sheen of sweat, her crotch and thighs were devoid of the usual oily, grool that would normally be pouring out of her pussy any time she was incredibly aroused like she was now.

Eventually the head waiter shooed them away back to work. She was taken to the back where she had been given the shower with the sink hose. The two waiters untied her from the cart and helped her sit up. She felt woozy and her monstrous tits made her feel top heavy and unbalanced. How can anybody walk, let alone run, with boobs like these. Althea wondered in amazement.

They lifted her wrists up and attached them to the cord above her. Somebody tightened up the cord as they helped her off the cart. She was standing on the ground but most of her weight was still on her arms. Althea was actually glad she didn't have to stand and stay balanced by herself.

One of the Latina women came back carrying something in her hands. It was a black outfit. She held the outfit up and put it against Althea's chest. The outfit had two rings in the front. She wriggled a ring down each porn tit as the other woman helped by pushing and feeding the sides of Althea's boobs through the rings. With that accomplished, they finished putting the outfit on. The outfit was held together with velcro straps. They didn't need to put it over her head, or feed her arms or legs through it to get it on.

Althea looked down and thought it looked like an X-rated, black, cocktail waitress dress. The dress wasn't much more than straps and left a lot of skin showing. Her boobs were completely exposed sticking out through the rings. Her pussy and crotch were also exposed.

After they had finished putting the 'dress' on her, one of the women came back with a wheeled, office chair. They lowered the cord holding her arms as they guided her to sit down. The head waiter unfastened her wrists from the cord and then tied them to the arms of the chair.

"We wouldn't want you getting away." The head waiter told Althea with a wink. It was the first time he had really addressed her since telling her to have a seat at the bar.

Being in a sitting position again reminded her that she still had a plug stuck up her butt.

She felt her hair being brushed again. After about ten minutes, the brushing stopped, and the woman behind her started braiding her hair. It must have been fairly simple as it didn't seem to take any longer than the brushing had, although she had lost track of time. The hair brushing and braiding had actually felt relaxing. Althea had spaced out a bit, although the pressure in her bladder kept bringing her back to the present.

She hadn't even realized the braiding was done until she noticed the woman standing in front of her holding a large hand mirror. The woman behind her was also holding a mirror so that Althea could see the results. It looked like some variation on a waterfall braid. There was a ring of braided hair around the back of her head and the rest of her hair spilled out below it.

That's pretty cool. Althea thought. But it would look cuter on a tight girl with B cups than an X-rated cocktail waitress with porn star tits. At least they didn't bleach it blond and give me heavy makeup. And then she realized with a shiver that it was possible they were planning on giving her heavy makeup. Hopefully they don't bleach my hair.

The two waiters lifted her legs up so her feet were up on the chair, her heels were touching her butt, and her knees were completely bent. They then looped soft, black rope around each thigh and lower leg and tied it off. This left her legs tied, ankle to thigh, in a doubled back position.

She was still worried about heavy makeup being applied. Instead, they rolled her chair back to the lounge.

Oh shit. Althea uncharacteristically cursed and then whimpered as she noticed the customers who immediately noticed her. When they had put an X-rated, black cocktail dress on her, it might have crossed her mind that she was going to be displayed to more than the kitchen staff. But she had managed to suppress that thought.

However, at least her kitty got an extra tingle. A sexual shiver had gone down her spine and straight into her pussy.

There were now five customers and most of them turned and stared as she was rolled up to the end of the bar. Her wrists were untied from the chair armrests and then tied to a cord dangling from the ceiling. The two waiters and two Latina women lifted her up on the bar as the cord was pulled up. She was left in a squatting position facing out toward the main lounge with her arms pulled up tight above her.

There was a gap in the bar, with a section of countertop, that could be flipped up so employees could come in and out. She was tied directly above it. When the flip up countertop was in the down position, it formed a continuous countertop on the customer side. However, there was an open slot that came in from the employee side. Althea's feet were on either side of this 6 inch gap.

It only took a couple of more minutes, and they had attached cords to her knees and pulled them back and tied them off. This left her legs tied very widely open. Althea was very flexible, and they took full advantage of it.

The faux cocktail waitress outfit with black straps left her porn star tits and waxed pussy on display. Her nipples still stuck rudely out, but she thought they were shorter. Maybe they were only five inches long instead of seven.

I wonder if we've gotten to the naughty side of the job yet? Althea giggled to herself as she lightened her mood with some dark humor. You might know that if you would have read the employees manual. She needled herself again.

Even squatting with her wrists tied above her, she felt off-balance from the weight of her huge boobs. They still felt like inflated balloons that were pushing out on her skin. Her bladder was still pushing out also.

Althea had been looking down at her tits and nipples when an employee walked up and stood right in front of her.

Oh fuck me! It was Kevin. What the hell is he doing here! Althea screamed silently to herself. He was wearing a red, bellhop uniform complete with a bellboy cap.

That just looks silly. Althea thought as she started to get over her shock. And then she giggled out loud. She had realized she was not in the best position to accuse somebody else of having a silly outfit or looking silly.

Kevin was short with a baby face, but the outfit did make him look professional - obviously a servant but a professional one. If a Hollywood film needed an extra, she could see somebody that looked like him being cast as a bellhop.

Althea blushed as she thought what Kevin must think of how she looked. Completely naked with her legs tied apart and pussy on display. Her D sized bolted on porn tits with the five inch nipples hanging out from the end. God, this is so mortifying.

Her encounter with Kevin, while she had been tied naked to a tree in the forest, had not exactly endeared him to her. But she still felt guilty about how she had verbally berated him even if he had gotten a play date with her later. She also had had a hard time getting the feeling of his tongue on her pussy and butthole out of her thoughts.

The bartender greeted him by name and then continued. "Why don't you get to work and pump those puppies up."

Kevin reached out and wrapped her left boob in both his hands. He then started squeezing his hands together and releasing them. Althea felt like she was being pumped.

Or, oh my god, milked! She opened her eyes and looked down.

There was a bulge in her nipple where it protruded from her breast. Each time Kevin squeezed, she could feel liquid being pushed out of her boob and into her nipple. Her nipple was filling up like it was a long, skinny water balloon that was only partially full. The bulge was an inch or more wide. She also noticed that her nipple was getting longer.

Each time he squeezed her breast, she could feel more liquid being pushed into her nipple. Her already sensitive nipple had now gotten super sensitive.

After several minutes of pumping, Kevin stopped. The bulge had finally made it to the end, or almost the end, of her nipple. Her nipple was two inches or more in diameter and at least ten inches long. The last half inch of her nipple had not bulged out. So it looked like she had a nipple sticking out of her nipple! Her nipple felt heavy, and it no longer stuck out straight. Instead it curved down toward the ground with the weight of the heavy liquid inside of it. It looked like a hotdog sticking out of her porn tit. Or a pink, semi-erect penis, she thought.

She had already thought that her nipples looked like a pink semi-erect penis. But before they were rather small for a semi-erect penis. However, her left nipple was now actually rather large for a semi-erect penis. A penis that was two inches thick and ten inches long and only semi-erect and still pointed down at the ground.

The bartender held a short, wide glass under the end of her nipple. Kevin pinched the very end of her nip between this thumb and finger. After working it around, a thin trickle of white liquid came out and landed in the glass. Still holding the end of her nipple between his thumb and finger, Kevin used his other hand to squeeze down the length of her nipple like he was milking a cow udder.

Oh my god. Althea whimpered softly out loud as her body trembled.

As he squeezed down the length of her nipple, Althea felt a sexual thrill tingle all the way down her spine and it didn't stop until it had caused a mini spasm inside of her pussy.

When the glass was about a quarter full, the bartender told him to stop and he removed the glass.

This is so demeaning. Althea moaned to herself. Her face felt hot and her whole body felt flushed. As Kevin forced the liquid out of her nipple, it burned in the same way that urinating burned when one had a urinary tract infection.

No, UTIs don't feel this good. Althea was forced to admit to herself in shame.

Although her bladder still felt like it was going to burst, her arousal was shooting back up. Her humiliation in front of Kevin was turbocharging her sexual adrenaline.

And her breast and nipple were so extremely sensitive to Kevin's touch, and the fiery sensations of being milked.

Althea could see that the bulge had gotten shorter. It was only seven or so inches long with the final three inches being 'only' a half inch wide.

"That's fine." She heard the bartender say behind her. The bartender then handed the glass across the bar to Kevin. He took a sip from a straw that was now sticking out of the glass. With a smile, he finished the rest of it and set the glass down.

Reaching out, Kevin grabbed her other boob and started pumping. The nipple filled up in a similar manner, and the bartender held a glass under that nipple while Kevin squeezed the milk out.

Althea found the second boob pumping, nipple squeezing, and milking even more sexual and arousing than the first. Kevin wasn't as awkward the second time and knew how to play with her a bit better.

Althea also realized that Kevin had to pinch her nipple in a specific orientation to get it to open. It was like one of those bite valves on a hydration pack that you could open by squeezing it with your teeth. His finger and thumb had to be just slightly off vertical to get it fully open.

After the bartender pulled the glass away, Althea heard him say. "Oooh, nice and creamy." He again let Kevin finish it off.

When Kevin finished, he set the glass down and pumped both of Althea's nipples back to the ten inch bulge. This time, instead of holding an empty glass under one of her nipples, the bartender handed the empty glass to Kevin.

The bartender leaned forward onto the counter far enough so that Althea could see him out of the corner of her eye. "I want you to whiz into the glass. That should be the easy part, although you might feel a burning sensation. But I want you to stop when the glass is only a fourth full. You might find that the hard part. If you don't think you will be able to stop on your own, I can put a cock stop valve in you. I'd rather not. You also would probably rather I not." He waited a moment for all of that to sink in. "Should I go grab the valve?" He looked at her.

Althea shivered. Oh shit. I thought being milked was demeaning.

She gave her head a small shake no.

"Good." He responded. "Kevin is going to hold the glass under you. I'm going to put a large bowl underneath you, 'just in case'. I really hope we don't need the 'just in case'. I don't want you spraying so hard it splashes out of the glass either."

The bartender put a bar stool below the flip counter and placed a bowl on top of it. If anything splashed out of the glass, it would either land on the bar countertop, or it would fall through the slot in the flip counter and land in the bowl that was on top of the stool. After Kevin and the bartender were ready, Althea tried to pee slowly. She had to go so bad, but it was hard to relax and get started with everyone staring at her. It wasn't just the bartender and Kevin. Kevin! Uhg, gross. But all the customers were watching her. A couple more had come in and a few had walked up closer.

Given how badly she had to go, she wasn't sure she could keep from splashing or stop that quickly. Maybe I should have agreed to the cock stop. I could have used that in the forest with Kevin. She knew it was a bad pun as she giggled to herself.

After making them wait for what felt like ages, Althea started a small stream. She yipped in surprise and stopped the stream almost as quickly as it had started. She felt very self-conscious making them again wait for ages before she started another small stream that suddenly turned into a heavy stream before she could shut it off. She didn't think she had splashed but the glass was three-fourths full. And it had really burned coming out. She had thought that having her nipples milked produced a fiery sensation. That had just been child's play.

"Oh Jesus." Althea had groaned out loud. At the sudden combination of the even hotter fiery sensation coming from a very sensitive region, the temporary relief her bladder felt while being drained, and the even greater frustration her bladder felt when she clamped the stream off.

"Not too bad for a first start." The bartender told Althea. "I imagine your bladder is as pumped up as your tits." He took the glass from Kevin and moved back. She couldn't see him directly but she could vaguely see him in the far wall that was mirrored.

Althea could see him sniff the glass and then take a sip from a straw.

"Smooth." He said, apparently to himself, as she could see him nod his head.

Gross. Althea thought to herself.

The bartender poured some of it into another glass before he gave the remaining amount to Kevin, who sniffed the glass before downing it. Althea couldn't make out what the bartender was doing, but after shuffling around for a while he announced in a voice loud enough for the customers to hear. "92 proof and still really smooth. Fresh cut grass with just a hint of peat. My compliments to the whiskey meister."

The bartender then set down a tray that had a large shot glass on it and a long, narrow rubber spatula. He nodded to Kevin who leaned toward Althea.

Kevin reached out and started rubbing Althea's large clit with his thumb. She was quickly moaning and wriggling around. After several minutes, though, things felt, different. For starters, her oversized clit was sensitive. More sensitive than it normally was when she was excited or had recently cum. And even though his rubbing was gentle, she was so sensitive that everything was on the edge of being painful. It felt a little like someone was roughly pinching and twisting a nipple. Pain mixed with pleasure that got her really excited.

She was also still very cognizant of her audience. The customers that were taking an obvious and keen interest in the proceedings.

However, Althea didn't feel like Kevin's stimulation would lead her to a full blasted orgasm that would provide relief. Even though direct stimulation on her clit was how she normally achieved orgasms, this would, at most, give her another one of those mini-orgasms that felt really good but left her more sexually frustrated than when she started. And although she felt nicely lubricated, she didn't feel the wet dripping and oozing like she normally would.

Kevin stopped without warning and picked up the large shot glass and the rubber spatula. He slid the spatula into her pussy and pulled out a white, fluffy substance.

What the hell? Althea was dumbstruck as she looked at it.

Where she had always before produced a clear, slippery, syrupy lubrication, it looked like Kevin had dug whipped cream out of her pussy. He scraped the substance into the shot glass and put it on the bar counter. The bartender used a small spoon to take a taste.

There was a long, silent pause. Althea shivered as she noticed that more of the customers were crowding around the bar.

"Honey butter." The bartender said very softly and then added a little more loudly. "Ambrosia fit for the ancient gods." He then chuckled cheerfully. "What a great day to be alive." He added a good natured laugh.

The bartender put some more on another small spoon, and he leaned forward on the bar until he got Althea's attention. "My greatest praise to your bounteous and delectable cockpit." He said as he held the spoon up for Althea to taste.

It melted on her tongue in a rich rush of taste. Honey butter is right. She thought.

He pulled the spoon back out of her mouth as she closed down on it. "To call your pussy God's greatest creation would surely be a forgivable sin."

In a day full of embarrassments, this one caused her heart to flutter and made her eyes grow wide. She had always been embarrassed about how much oily lubrication flowed out of her kitty when she got aroused. Now she was being told that God's greatest act of creation was to make it so that when she was sexually aroused, Kevin could scrape honey butter out of her pussy with a rubber spatula.

But she couldn't really disagree about the taste. Even if she wouldn't really want to admit that in front of everyone.

She had always liked the taste of her musky lubrication, and it had seemed to her that it had gotten sweeter over the last year. But this had a rich, buttery base unlike anything she had ever tasted. And even through it all, she could also still taste her musky sex.