All Comments on 'Altina & the Older Professor Ch. 01'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
his_sweethearthis_sweetheartabout 3 years ago

Good lord. You definitely have a way with words. It’s like you climbed into my dreams. I tried but failed miserably, in comparison, to tell this fantasy myself. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Well done sir. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!

sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Superb writing and highly erotic. I don’t usually opt for stories about older men and young women but this held my attention by its authenticity, and that you’ve written it from her point of view. I loved the detailed description of her pussy in tight leggings and could picture her delightful camel toe. I hope this continues, I really want to read a detailed account of her receiving an intimate pelvic exam on his desk, and climaxing messily after days of orgasm starvation. You’ve set up this pair of characters perfectly to enjoy some mind blowing sex together.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rabout 3 years ago

Wow!

Great plot and great suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic writing. I'm a real-life professor and this is my Ultimate Fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There has to be a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A distinguished faculty member taking advantage of a sweet young coed? So very wrong and so very erotic.🙂

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Very enjoyable read such a fine bit of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 3 years ago

That was incredibly erotic. Talk about a slow burn! Your writing really set up how much these two characters are driving each other crazy. Now on to part 2!

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is excellent, please write more. You seem to like edging too, it appears that you are bringing some of that into your writing, but good description of the build!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous